The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why no body after all this time?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why no body after all this time?

Post by sami on 29.05.13 19:37

@Peneda Geres wrote:
@sami wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
A small blue tennis bag would go unnoticed.
What date was the return trip?
What date was the "Find the body and prove . . ."
Have answered my own question.
Trip with the inflatable sign was late May, lasted 13 days, 3 days of travel each way and a week on site.
"Find the Body . . . " was 13th September.
By which time it must have been clear . . .

They would therefore have "played no active part" in her disappearance. I have always wondered why Gerry chose to use the word "active" at that time. It was so out of place and context.

sami, could you please post a link for this statement. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, I have gone to you tube and cannot find it. I most certainly heard that statement, it is not something one imagines and I can clearly remember where I was and what I was doing when the phrase struck me. It was around the time they returned to the uk, so September 2007. I will look further afield.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 29.05.13 19:41

@PeterMac wrote:There are very few checks actually made these days. Customs are 'intelligence led', and rather than doing random searches of stuff they prefer to target drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
I took a white van back to the UK many years ago, and was simply waved through. Not even a question about what I might have been carrying.
In a car a couple of years ago the door handles and steering wheel were merely swabbed for explosives, even though the back seats were folded down and it was full to the roof with a friend's effects.

You have to fit a certain profile to be stopped PeterMac. My sister and her husband go to France twice a year, at most three times, to shop. They buy cigarettes in Belgium and loads of ordinary shopping in France and get stopped every time. My sister always has the receipts to hand and last time were told their car registration would be noted and they could look forward to being stopped next time because they're retired and fit the profile.
My sister has a son in the police force and is as honest as the day is long bless her.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 29.05.13 20:24

I prefer the day trip to Huelva in southern Spain in the hire car for a rendezvous with 'insiders' and thence by car to the UK. No need to involve 'outsiders'.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.05.13 20:27

Has anyone a direct link to "show the body and prove we killed her"?
I can only find hearsay ...

ETA Gerry said at the airport in U.K. after they legged it "We played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine.'" without the word "active".

I'm ready to be called wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 29.05.13 20:35

Châtelaine wrote:Has anyone a direct link to "show the body and prove we killed her"?

ETA Gerry said at the airport in U.K. after they legged it "We played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine.'" without the word "active".

I think this is the video you are looking for? Not sure as can't watch it.
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/11/sandra-felgueiras-new-interview-with.html

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 29.05.13 20:43

Châtelaine wrote:Has anyone a direct link to "show the body and prove we killed her"?

Thank you but It's not that video on the steps of the plane with Sean that I was thinking of.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peneda Geres on 29.05.13 20:54

@sami wrote:
@Peneda Geres wrote:
@sami wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Have answered my own question.
Trip with the inflatable sign was late May, lasted 13 days, 3 days of travel each way and a week on site.
"Find the Body . . . " was 13th September.
By which time it must have been clear . . .

They would therefore have "played no active part" in her disappearance. I have always wondered why Gerry chose to use the word "active" at that time. It was so out of place and context.

sami, could you please post a link for this statement. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, I have gone to you tube and cannot find it. I most certainly heard that statement, it is not something one imagines and I can clearly remember where I was and what I was doing when the phrase struck me. It was around the time they returned to the uk, so September 2007. I will look further afield.

Okay sami if you can't find it, no doubt by it's content it will have been well wooshed.

Peneda Geres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.13 7:46

@ Sami
It's in Forensic Linguistics. You must have remembered Dr. Roberts' interpretation of that statement.
- except to say that we played no part - etc. It's a strange remark all the same because it allocates parts that have been played in the disappearance.
I.e. - there were people who did play parts. It was part of the statement made to the press at the airport when they fled came back.
Gerry had sent a message to Sky News, giving the date and time of flight '....be on it!' Commanding the press to do his bidding. I believe they were then taken to Rothley in a chauffeur driven car belonging to MI5.

It's as weird as 'the police are looking for a missing body' (not a missing child). It indicates that there is a body and it is missing.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.05.13 8:07

@tigger wrote:@ Sami
It's in Forensic Linguistics. You must have remembered Dr. Roberts' interpretation of that statement.
- except to say that we played no part - etc. It's a strange remark all the same because it allocates parts that have been played in the disappearance.
I.e. - there were people who did play parts. It was part of the statement made to the press at the airport when they fled came back.
Gerry had sent a message to Sky News, giving the date and time of flight '....be on it!' Commanding the press to do his bidding. I believe they were then taken to Rothley in a chauffeur driven car belonging to MI5.

It's as weird as 'the police are looking for a missing body' (not a missing child). It indicates that there is a body and it is missing.

I'm sure there was another clip of Gerry claiming that he's sure Madeleine was alive when she was abducted.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 30.05.13 9:20

Finn wrote:
@tigger wrote:@ Sami

I'm sure there was another clip of Gerry claiming that he's sure Madeleine was alive when she was abducted.

Sure of it, lots of those. The missing body was a one-off.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 30.05.13 11:06

@Snifferdog wrote:

[url=http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/11/sandra-felgueiras-new-interview-with.html
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/11/sandra-felgueiras-new-interview-with.html[/quote[/url]]

This is one of the most entertaining interviews with them - Sandra Felgueiras is hilarious the way she just comes straight out with things in her Portuguese accent. I wondered if K&G took a chill pill beforehand because they must have wanted to throttle her. The way Sandra expresses her astonishment at them suing GM for over £1 million is excellent.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 30.05.13 11:32

@Woofer wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:

[url=http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/11/sandra-felgueiras-new-interview-with.html
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/11/sandra-felgueiras-new-interview-with.html[/quote[/url]]

This is one of the most entertaining interviews with them - Sandra Felgueiras is hilarious the way she just comes straight out with things in her Portuguese accent. I wondered if K&G took a chill pill beforehand because they must have wanted to throttle her. The way Sandra expresses her astonishment at them suing GM for over £1 million
is excellent.
Yes! Sandra was excellent and without her we wouldn't have the "ask the dogs Sandra " lol4
Personally I'd have loved to see them interviewed by Felicia Cabrita, she would've made them go crazy... but IMO they're team would never allow it, Felicia is crazy!
Anyway I'm liking all the interest in the topic but to my question only had one answer from Woofer and I'd really like to know more opinions on why no body?

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.01.14 9:31

Why no body? In my opinion, because it is no longer and therefore can never be found. One thing I did wonder was could the Praia hospital mortuary have had a role to play in making sure of this? And if so, at whose request?

One thing's for sure though. It was the evidence provided by the remaining exhumable ie buried bodies which
proved rather awkward for Dr Harold Shipman. thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 14.01.14 9:51

Why no body?, IMO, Only the mccanns can tell us this and perhaps a couple of friend in Portugal.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 14.01.14 11:37

The body is out there somewhere but I suppose it is just a skeleton by now. It could have been buried anywhere in land that will never be
searched.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 14.01.14 20:58

Interesting that this video appears to have been whooshed, Châtelaine", .It says: this video not currently available. I wonder if it can be found anywhere else on the net?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.01.14 21:04

Whooshed like so many other ones ...
Funnily, in France it has been replaced by a pub of Cilit Bang ...  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 20:14

Another fairly obvious possibility would be the church graveyard I suppose. Maybe too obvious - so much so no-one would even look there. Again, though whoever had the task of disposing of the body would surely have needed at least one facilitating accomplice for this to run smoothly. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 15.01.14 20:17

Remember that very early on Gerry and Kate asked the minister of the church for the key to the church, citing the excuse that they wanted to go and pray privately there. He gave them the key. It's always been on my mind that they may have either temporarily or permanently laid Madeleine to rest in a crypt or grave either inside the church (if such a thing exists) or in the churchyard (if such a thing exists in the churchyard). A cadaver dog would never be able to sniff out M's remains there because of the existence of other dead people. It would be a perfect place to conceal a body.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 15.01.14 20:42

Just say you were a burglar and had to dispose of a blue sports bag so that noone could ever find it again, and you were out in a small village in Portugal. You had a couple of days to dispose of it
so that it could never be found.  What would you do?

You could burn it and easily hide or scatter the ashes.
You could bury it somewhere very remote and hope noone would dream of searching in that area
You could put it in the sea.

I cant think of anything  else, but there must be plenty of unsearched remote lands around that area of Portugal. Maybe it is just luck that it has never yet been discovered.
If they transported it in the hire car then with JC's help they could have quite easily hidden it off the beaten track where it wont be discovered for some years.l.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 20:46

Quicksand? Anyone out there know whether this is a possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 21:13

@Peneda Geres wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:There's topics about where's the body but my point is not where it is is WHY haven't it been found ?

Peneda Geres national park in a peat bog, please don't ask my why I think this.

MILLIE wrote:Quicksand? Anyone out there know whether this is a possibility?

I like Canada12's graveyard theory, but can't help thinking that any concealer would ensure the body could never be found. If it wasn't taken in the inflatable sign van back to Britain (in itself a risk, so I'm doubtful about this), I believe it is completely concealed. 'Find the body and prove we killed her' is a challenge made in complete confidence.

So, not the sea, ground is too hard to dig, under rocks/in a crevice could lead to eventual exposure - none of these will be true.

The only options I can envisage are complete incineration or immersion in a bog. There are swamps and marshland all around Huelva. I think this is where she is, and I think it took them some weeks to think of it. I'm not being sick or trying to be funny, but if they knew of Phil's husband's perversion,  this could have given them the solution.

I also wonder about the 'dumping of the fridge' and the fluids in the car conducive to a body being frozen, just where was that fridge dumped and did it still hold it's contents? Is that why the cadaver scents in the car were small and localized - drips only?

All horrible thoughts,  I'm afraid. And all theory and supposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 15.01.14 21:51

Ribeira do Vascão or Huelva acid beds.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 15.01.14 22:41

Also, it is important to remember that these were GPs and used to certifying dead bodies in the morgue. They are not squeamish and
to them a body is just a carcass. I work with a loot of doctors and they enjoy earning extra dosh for just going to the morgue and signing off the certificates..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum