The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hacked Off Campaign. - Page 5 Mm11

Hacked Off Campaign. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Hacked Off Campaign. - Page 5 Mm11

Hacked Off Campaign. - Page 5 Regist10

Hacked Off Campaign.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hacked Off Campaign. - Page 5 Empty Re: Hacked Off Campaign.

Post by Guest 30.06.14 17:21

jeanmonroe wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just read, that the McCanns apparently are not spearhead for Hacked Off anymore. It's Milly Dowler's sister Gemma now ...

Probably 'realising' that it's probably better to have somebody whose family member was PROVEN to have been phone 'hacked' and, sadly, 'killed'

Rather than a person, who has NOT been legally 'cleared' of possible 'involvement' in the disappearance of his own daughter, and who was not phone 'hacked'!

And a person, whose ONLY 'claim to fame' is his SAY SO that his daughter 'was abducted' without a scintilla of evidence, or proof, that an 'abduction' even took place.

As confirmed by his own legal counsel, under OATH, in a High Court, in England.

Ah, but are we ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN they weren't hacked?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.06.14 17:37

Rose Quartz wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I just read, that the McCanns apparently are not spearhead for Hacked Off anymore. It's Milly Dowler's sister Gemma now ...

Probably 'realising' that it's probably better to have somebody whose family member was PROVEN to have been phone 'hacked' and, sadly, 'killed'

Rather than a person, who has NOT been legally 'cleared' of possible 'involvement' in the disappearance of his own daughter, and who was not phone 'hacked'!

And a person, whose ONLY 'claim to fame' is his SAY SO that his daughter 'was abducted' without a scintilla of evidence, or proof, that an 'abduction' even took place.

Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 30.06.14 21:01

admin wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."

What exactly does probed mean?  By whom?  When?  What if anything was found?   Hypothetically what if someone did listen into their calls, bit like the PI and JT's revelation

(yes, just noticed and I am trying to go for a post in every post.... kidding!!)
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 14:02

sar wrote:
admin wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

What exactly does probed mean?  By whom?  When?  What if anything was found?   Hypothetically what if someone did listen into their calls, bit like the PI and JT's revelation

(yes, just noticed and I am trying to go for a post in every post.... kidding!!)

We KNOW there were an awful lot of T9 'pings' from their phones, to the UK, telling the papers, news outlets and 'family' about the 'smashed, broken, jemmied' shutters, and 'abduction' around the time of Madeleine's 'disappearance', but these are NOT of 'interest' to the 'elite' Met Police 'investigation' team, (apparently)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.08.14 11:14

Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?
Any money left to project the ugly mugs of would-be  martyrs on the houses of parliament?

18 months ago it looked as if it might work.
The early pages are interesting, Hacked Off is a not for profit organisation, donations welcomed.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.08.14 11:23

tigger wrote:Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?
Any money left to project the ugly mugs of would-be  martyrs on the houses of parliament?

The early pages are interesting, Hacked Off is a not for profit organisation, donations welcomed.
There are some extremely well off Members of Hacked Off.   Let them pay for their own Campaign I say.

There was a post recently on this site about their new "leader" some woman journalist from the Guardian I think, but not sure.   Having read only a small amount of what she had to say (BORING IMO) my guess is that they wont be getting too many new recruits.  hahaha and I hope my guess is correct.

They certainly have Hacked me Off from the beginning.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.08.14 12:05

plebgate wrote:
tigger wrote:Going through old files, so now  I wonder how Hacked Off is getting On?

There are some extremely well off Members of Hacked Off.   Let them pay for their own Campaign I say.

There was a post recently on this site about their new "leader" some woman journalist from the Guardian I think, but not sure.   Having read only a small amount of what she had to say (BORING IMO) my guess is that they wont be getting too many new recruits.  hahaha and I hope my guess is correct.

They certainly have Hacked me Off from the beginning.
I don't know, they've been so quiet, I think we should keep an eye on them. Wouldn't be surprised if they've merged with Common Purpose or Editorial Intelligence. Neither Grant nor McCann would let an opportunity for control slip away imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.05.16 10:52

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3579007/Steve-Coogan-jealous-uncaring-blown-narcissist-says-friend-Daisy-Lewis.html

Oh dearie me.   How long before we see a call (again) from Hacked Off to stop the nasty newspapers printing stories about them?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 08.05.16 11:02

Guest wrote:Clarence Mitchell: "The McCanns' records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity."
He probably means that the server logs were requested, which would show times/dates/duration and GPS co-odinates of the masts.  But the texts wouldn't be recorded unless logging was specifically switched on.  The clue is in the words "no evidence".  A bit like "find the body and prove we killed her."
BarryTheHatchet
BarryTheHatchet

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 08.05.16 15:45

"The McCann's records were also probed, but there was no evidence of suspicious activity"?... They also lied about them, many were deleted... is not that a "suspicious" activity? 

Any "suspicious" activity is worthy of investigation in the search of the truth for Madeleine.

The clue lies with "Madeleine" whom it seems has been forgotten in this shambles of an "investigation" 
IMHO
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.01.17 21:28

Guido Fawkes still fighting to keep the Freedom of the Press - not afraid to post about those who would love to shut the press up once and for all.

https://order-order.com/2017/01/09/impress-funder-max-mosleys-demand-end-coloured-immigration/

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.01.17 19:28

http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2017/01/the-guardians-opposition-to-section-40-is-a-humiliating-blow-for-mosleys-anti-press-campaign.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Some very good responses in the comments section.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.01.17 16:28

plebgate wrote:http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2017/01/the-guardians-opposition-to-section-40-is-a-humiliating-blow-for-mosleys-anti-press-campaign.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Max Mosley says he has 'No vendetta against the press'...    laugh laugh laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38629469

Pull the other one, Max!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.01.17 17:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
plebgate wrote:http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2017/01/the-guardians-opposition-to-section-40-is-a-humiliating-blow-for-mosleys-anti-press-campaign.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Max Mosley says he has 'No vendetta against the press'...    laugh laugh laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38629469

Pull the other one, Max!
Hmmmmm....now let me think about this for a minute - which other thread would he be a good candidate for?

thinking

No, don't tell me. Don't tell me! I've worked it out shiny

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40919

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top