The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by aiyoyo 18.10.12 7:51

Yeap! Exactly!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by tiny 18.10.12 8:26

Stephen Birch wrote:If
the body of MADELEINE MC CANN comes out of the Murat garden 130 meters
from where she went missing, previous head of the investigation Goncarlo
Amaral will be in serious trouble. DNA evidence found in the car hired
by the Mc Cann's 25 days after MADELEINE went missing, could only have
been planted by Portuguese Police. The vehicle could not of been used to
transport the body to the site located 130m away, because at the time,
the entire worlds press was in Praia da Luz.

I think mr birch is on the wrong forum,i thought at the begining that justice for Madeleine was here at last,but it has it all gone ti** up with his ever changing blame changes,still it was amusing while it lasted.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 18.10.12 8:55

tiny wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:If
the body of MADELEINE MC CANN comes out of the Murat garden 130 meters
from where she went missing, previous head of the investigation Goncarlo
Amaral will be in serious trouble. DNA evidence found in the car hired
by the Mc Cann's 25 days after MADELEINE went missing, could only have
been planted by Portuguese Police. The vehicle could not of been used to
transport the body to the site located 130m away, because at the time,
the entire worlds press was in Praia da Luz.

I think mr birch is on the wrong forum,i thought at the begining that justice for Madeleine was here at last,but it has it all gone ti** up with his ever changing blame changes,still it was amusing while it lasted.

Interestingly, the McCanns have used exactly the same excuse as above - "the entire worlds press was in PDL". Mr Birch's claim as above also only takes account of the fact the the body was transported in the boot of the car. As far as I am aware the cadaver dog did not alert in the boot - only the blood dog. That to me indicates there was no cadaver in the boot, however there was something that provided dna evidence in the boot.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by LG1968 18.10.12 9:00

isar wrote:Hi LG,

Stephen did reply to be fair, something about having a spade and trying to dig but being worried about the noise this would create

and the gardeners at the adjoining Ocean Club starting early in the day

and so on and so on, yaddah, yaddah

(this noise he speaks of, which lugging his great penetration machine, back and forth over 6 foot walls and fences, and tearing his trousers in the process, would not have made - allegedly)

All rather nebulous

He'd come all this way/commited multiple trespass in PT
- and then lost his nerve at the last hurdle (digging and (not) finding things)?

Pull the other one
It's got bells on

Thanks for the reply. I have to agree with you. It sounds ridiculous. He claims to have spent thousands on this and years of research but couldn't work out how to dig a 450mm hole.
LG1968

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 18.10.12 9:04

Why is this forum entertaining this complete nonsense!!!??.

Amarals, Tonys, Pats and all the other regular contributors work is built on pretty solid research, analysis and common sense!. This guy has shown nothing but some pictures of himself in a garden with what looks like a lawnmower! and some questionable youtube uploads. While funny to watch with every bizarre post , its embarrassing ,especially for the forums reputation.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 9:11

Perhaps a poll could be taken to see whether there's a majority in favour of Stephen Birch and his alter-egos being allowed to contribute?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 18.10.12 9:13

Jean wrote:Perhaps a poll could be taken to see whether there's a majority in favour of Stephen Birch and his alter-egos being allowed to contribute?

DEMOCRACY!!!! ?? this is the UK. Ban him!! throw him to the virtual floor! extradite him in 10 years time!

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 9:15

I still think we'll have to take a vote on that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 18.10.12 9:23

Surely the people that do not want Mr Birch to keep contributing should just avoid the thread. That way those that are trying to get some answers from him can be free to do so without interruption. No vote needed.

This case is always going to split public opinion and until we finally find out what happens its only natural that people will want to explore every possibility to see if it stands up to scrutiny. As a dig currently seems unlikely, the only way to find out more about Mr Birch's claims is to ask him to explain how he came to his conclusions.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 18.10.12 9:25

Maybe Birch should create his own blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 9:40

Yes, I do agree Uppatoffee. I was joking really about a poll. SB would probably vote dozens of times in support of himself!

I still hold out a slight hope of an answer to my question; how can he say with certainty who is buried in the garden and how can he be so sure as to the time and even the date when this happened?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 18.10.12 10:01

I would not advise anyone to dig without some one present officially to observe what had been done . wouldnt dna be left and some that maybe there if it is a body would be interfered with and not be usable? would hope if ever found there will be evidence of perpitrator too? just some thoughts .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 18.10.12 10:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disclosure of secrets Maddie case 'deteriorate relations with Portugal "

British journalists refused viewed files on the case of Madeleine McCann on the grounds that disclosure would lead to "deterioration of the relations with Portugal."

Alexandre Costa ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16:44 Wednesday, October 17, 2012

0 0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 15 comments

Maddie disappeared and when portrayed at the request of the British police, as is supposed presents itself today
Teri Blythe

The British Home Office has denied journalists access to secret files
on the case of Madeleine McCann, on the grounds that its disclosure
would lead "to a specific deterioration of relations between the United
Kingdom with Portugal," said referred to "Express" , site of the newspaper "Daily" and "Sunday Express".

Sources said the "Express" indicate there is great concern within the
British Police for having investigated a case in Portugal, where they
have no jurisdiction.

According to the article, the files contain, where appropriate, records
of conversations with the Metropolitan Police on the case. It was also indicated that three of the documents raise differences between British officials.

The Metropolitan Police has reviewed last year, the case of the
disappearance of Maddie, following pressure accordingly welcome the
Ministry of Internal Affairs and the very British Prime Minister David
Cameron.
Ler mais: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 18.10.12 10:41

joyce1938 wrote:I would not advise anyone to dig without some one present officially to observe what had been done . wouldnt dna be left and some that maybe there if it is a body would be interfered with and not be usable? would hope if ever found there will be evidence of perpitrator too? just some thoughts .joyce1938

Don't think there is a body, where the hell SB got the info that DNA was planted by the Portuguese Police from, he's not telling but Kate and her family said this to justify the finding of DNA that the dogs found in the car ?

So where did SB get this/ know that evidence was planted !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 10:45

Thanks annabel, that is just the same story that the Sunday Express printed, some months ago. Why have they printed this old news now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 11:18

tiny wrote:
jozi wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:I would not advise anyone to dig without some one present officially to observe what had been done . wouldnt dna be left and some that maybe there if it is a body would be interfered with and not be usable? would hope if ever found there will be evidence of perpitrator too? just some thoughts .joyce1938

Don't think there is a body, where the hell SB got the info that DNA was planted by the Portuguese Police from, he's not telling but Kate and her family said this to justify the finding of DNA that the dogs found in the car
So where did SB get this/ know that evidence was planted !!!

This is where i have diff,iculty in believeing mr birchs theory,if this was true then the mccanns would be begging for the case to be re-opend,

just to try to incriminate the pj and Mr Amaral

Come again ... eh??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 18.10.12 11:20

Whether it is there or not it seems we shall never know for sure,but i still feel it would be foolish ti anyone just go dig ,like people are advisingon hereand other places.we cant be 100% certain that nothing can possably be there.it would be good if parents were interested themselves ,just to ease their minds,most would be i think ,in my opinion ,i would have to get it done officially,regardless of allthe other facts we feel sure about,if it were our child ,as little of likelhood of it being there ,how many of us would ignore it ?But then a lot would want case opened by the only poeple that have a chance of asking for it too.so this gets no easier to take in .MY MAIN THING AS I SAID I WOULD NOT THINK JUST ANYONE SHOULD TAKE A SPADE AND DO WHAT THEY WISH ,without having people to back them up and not just do as they like.joyce1938 i am not talking of DNA at this moment ,just about a digby who might want to do so.
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 11:30

You are absolutely right joyce, you cannot just go digging, because if there was something there, then it would disturb absolutely vital evidence and totally destroy a crime scene. It has to be done methodically and carefully, by trained people, to the point where they even use little brushes to get dirt away etc., as in archeology digs. It is painstaking work and can last a long time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 18.10.12 13:27

I now demand that Gonsarlo Amaral support my campaign to excavate the Murat rear gravel driveway.

Regards

Stephen D, Birch

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 18.10.12 13:29

correction 'Gonsalo"

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.12 13:34

Stephen Birch wrote:correction 'Gonsalo"

It is Goncalo.

Stephen Birch wrote:I now demand that Gonsarlo Amaral support my campaign to excavate the Murat rear gravel driveway.

Regards

Stephen D, Birch

You are not in a position to demand anything. If you are going to post stupid posts like that then please don't bother. Unless you are going to answer a specific question from a member, or post concrete information about a dig, I suggest you refrain from posting. FINAL WARNING!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Empty How people can be sucked into a hoax

Post by Newintown 18.10.12 13:38

Celebrity Sperm Bank hoax

Philip Schofield apologised on This Morning this morning following their interview on Tuesday with Dan Richards. Schofield said that their research team had gone to great lengths to look into the background of Dan Richards, his website, his contacts etc before inviting him on the show but they'd all be completely taken in by him. I think I remember an article being printed in the Daily Mail about the sperm bank, I saw the headline but didn't read the actual story -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: The Telegraph and the Sun were both taken in by this hoax and printed the article (I can't find the Daily Mail one)

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by LG1968 18.10.12 13:40

Stephen Birch wrote:correction 'Gonsalo"

Are you really so stupid that after all your research you cannot spell a mans name?

It is Gonçalo or if you can't work your keyboard that well it is Goncalo.

And I agree. What right have you got to demand anything. Can Mrs Murat demand that you be arrested if you ever go to Portugal again. I think she should have that right.
LG1968

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 18.10.12 13:46

candy , I am in a position, and will demand that the former head of the Madeleine Mc Cann investigation, support my campaign to dig up the Murat driveway. I "WILL" do it through the Portuguese Press, who support my efforts to recover Madeleine's remains.

If Mr Amaral does not support the excavation of the Murat driveway, Portuguese people and the World, are going to ask "Why not support the dig ?"

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 15 Empty April 1st has come early

Post by Guest 18.10.12 13:48

Newintown wrote:Celebrity Sperm Bank hoax

Philip Schofield apologised on This Morning this morning following their interview on Tuesday with Dan Richards. Schofield said that their research team had gone to great lengths to look into the background of Dan Richards, his website, his contacts etc before inviting him on the show but they'd all be completely taken in by him. I think I remember an article being printed in the Daily Mail about the sperm bank, I saw the headline but didn't read the actual story -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some hoaxes take a lot longer than this one to be rumbled!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top