The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by tigger 29.11.13 5:38

Ayniia wrote:

I'm sorry if this was posted already,
I was trying to watch it till the end, but I can't stomach that.
One would think Stephen would already know basic things about the case, but seems he doesn't. Again, talking about planted DNA ... My question would be: wouldn't it be easier to plant DNA on Murat than on the Mccanns?!
Among many other questions of course!
What I found most interesting in the half of the video I managed to force myself to watch, was the many times he refers to: Me, my findings, my findings being talked worldwide ( even stating how many articles were published ),correio da manhã newspaper having such interest in my story, me, me, me...
I feel like as Portuguese I feel like I must explain, Correio is the most sold newspaper here but it's certainly also known for being the one who grabs all the "nutters " stories.
All IMHO of course.
Thank you, the  voice of reason.  Birch is an attention seeker in it for the money. Murat's garden and house were checked by several sets of  dogs, including the CSI dogs. 

If Birch hadn't put himself forward in this way TM might have had to invent him.  He's focussing attention on Murat and that would do them no harm at all. 

Besides, there's the threat of either Murat or his mother writing a book - never been popular with Kate, Birch is doing a great job for TM.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 28 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Ayniia 29.11.13 16:21

tigger wrote:Thank you, the  voice of reason.  Birch is an attention seeker in it for the money. Murat's garden and house were checked by several sets of  dogs, including the CSI dogs. 

If Birch hadn't put himself forward in this way TM might have had to invent him.  He's focussing attention on Murat and that would do them no harm at all. 

Besides, there's the threat of either Murat or his mother writing a book - never been popular with Kate, Birch is doing a great job for TM.
Thank you too tigger!
The claims of Birch are just so easy to debunk,seems like child play!
And IF there was the remote chance of remains being buried there ,someone would've grabbed a shovel and dig that up! Why didn't Bitch did it himself? It's as much crime as getting into private property to scan the ground...
Maybe Birch was hoping to be backed up by team Mccann, but he should've done his research better because if you talk about remains that means the end of the fund... this is speculation from my part and all IMHO of course.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.13 17:42

tigger wrote: [...] Birch is doing a great job for TM.
Yep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top