The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Mm11

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Regist10

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Rob Royston 17.10.12 10:31

statsman wrote:
Number 3 is a very serious allegation have you solid proof that the police did this

Nah, what other explanation can there be for the DNA appearing in the vehicle?

Oh, I forgot, it could have come from dirty nappies....
Given the fact that government agents from both countries have been involved here from the get go, nothing should be ruled out.

There are many similarities between this case and the Lockerbie investigation. The police and Justice departments of all the countries involved were prepared, and still are, to say or do anything to hide the seemingly shocking truth of what caused the plane to blow up.

Stephen Birch is either telling lies on behalf of agencies who wish to cause further confusion, or he is genuinely working on his own or someone else's information. Part of me thinks it could be the latter, but the way he has chosen to argue his case on a truth seekers site concerns me. Only a dig will solve the puzzle he has set.
Rob Royston

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Empty Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 10:36

Three questions.

1.Why did the Portuguese Police lie about scanning the Murat property - we know from my investigation that a pile of building rubble was left undisturbed in the Murat property during the so- called scanning of the ground by Ground Penetrating radar equipment supplied by the University of Averio to the Portuguese Police.

2. Why is Goncarlo Amaral not calling for the dig ??

3. Why are the Mc Cann's not calling for the dig ??

If my findings are right, Mr Goncarlo Amaral will have to explain how DNA got into the Mc Cann motor vehicle.............why did his wife really leave him ???

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.12 10:37

Two things I can't get my head round. Why would anyone do this for a hoax? Getting yourself in the papers, Portuguese and English if it could be proved that it was by simply digging? You would have to be a sandwhich short of a picnic to do that surely[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The other has been asked and asked, where did the DNA come from? Surely, if anyone was going to plant evidence they would plant it in the most relevant place. It would lead to all sorts of problems trying to prove how it got there so long after the fact in any case?? Police cannot just say there was evidence there, they have to prove how it was possible that it came to be there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 17.10.12 10:38

Stephen Birch wrote:1. Madeleine died on 3 May 2007

2. Madeleine was buried in the Murat property on 3 May 2007.

3. DNA was planted in the Mc Cann motor vehicle by Portuguese Police.

4.The body was located using the latest Swedish Mala Ground penetrating machine, called an easy locator.

5.The property was entered 3 times with the Mala Ground Penetrating Machine. during which time scanning occurred. The corpse was located on the 3rd occasion.

6.The property was entered a 4th occasion, only with a shade,during which time I cleared 100mm of stone off the driveway by hand, then attempted to dig through the tarr with the spade. The tarr was too hard and the sound of the spade smashing into the tarr risked waking up the inhabitants.The operation was abandoned.

7.The operation was conducted between 5am and 5.50am.

8.At 6am each day Ocean club gardeners commence work in the Ocean club resort adjoining the Murat property each day.

9.Certain question I cannot answer for fear of being sued, therefore I will plead my 5th amendment to such questions. These question will be answered at a later stage.

10. I have had no contact with the Mc Cann's directly, other than to ask them to call a UK press conference calling for the excavation of the Murat driveway.

11. The Mc Cann's via their attorney,s Carter Ruck advised that they do do support the dig.

12. There were no dogs in rear yard during operation.3 dogs were in the house, while 1 dog was in the front yard.

13. Presently it is the opinion of myself that Goncarlo Amaral was removed from the case, because of his knowledge relating to DNA planting by Portuguese Police in the Mc Cann hire vehicle (Opinion may change)

14. The case was prematurely closed after 15 months by both Mr Jose Socrates and Mr Gordon Brown, a s a result of it becoming a diplomatic embarrassment.

15.The rear gravel driveway was build in 2008 over the grave of Madeleine Mc Cann

16 Despite repeated communication with the UK press, they refuse to publish my ongoing findings.

17 The role played by Sir Rupert Murdoch's group, his relationship with Prime Minister David Cameron, Clarence Mitchell, Freud Communications, Matthew Freud, are all under investigation in the cover-up.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

Whats next Birch?.... can you find Jimmy Hoffa? laugh

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.12 10:40

candyfloss wrote:[...]

where did the DNA come from? Surely, if anyone was going to plant evidence they would plant it in the most relevant place. It would lead to all sorts of problems trying to prove how it got there so long after the fact in any case?? Police cannot just say there was evidence there, they have to prove how it was possible that it came to be there.
Exactly. It would make much more sense, IF something was planted, it would done by someone believing "confusion is good" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 17.10.12 10:40

jozi wrote:
dragonfly wrote:Why is the main question not being answered Birch= How did the police get DNA to plant in the car, When Gerry had to go back to England to get a hairbrush ,
Why is he obsessed with Amaral requesting a dig over the Mccann's ?
Imo Birch appears to be creating waves for forum members to appeal for a dig , yet if nothing is to be found in Murats yard ,if/when her imo real burial place is to be discovered (I say burial as I believe the dogs are correct there fore imo do not think she is alive) when there is more credible evidence it will then be dismissed due to previous and failed digs, if that makes sense

This is what I would like to know too

Mr Birch please answer the question " Where did the police get the DNA to plant in the Mcs car from ". This is all too far fetched and begining to sound like a hoax to get the drive way dug up, which could delay the trial again ? If the Mcs don't want it dug up then why you blaming Mr Amaral.

jozi wrote:
dragonfly wrote:Why is the main question not being
answered Birch= How did the police get DNA to plant in the car, When
Gerry had to go back to England to get a hairbrush ,
Why is he obsessed with Amaral requesting a dig over the Mccann's ?
Imo
Birch appears to be creating waves for forum members to appeal for a
dig , yet if nothing is to be found in Murats yard ,if/when her imo
real burial place is to be discovered (I say burial as I believe the
dogs are correct there fore imo do not think she is alive) when there
is more credible evidence it will then be dismissed due to previous and
failed digs, if that makes sense

This is what I would like to know too

Mr
Birch please answer the question " Where did the police get the DNA to
plant in the Mcs car from ". This is all too far fetched and begining
to sound like a hoax to get the drive way dug up, which could delay the
trial again ? If the Mcs don't want it dug up then why you blaming Mr
Amaral.

Given that we have WUMs who like to divert us away from perceptive and
inconvenient inspections, Mr. Birch seems to be showing himself as one
who would like to denigrate Goncalo Amaral and put him in a bad light, and to go on to
denigrate the PJ by suggesting that they are corrupt enough to plant DNA.

In all of Mr. Birch's idiotic ramblings and with his declaration some
way back, that God is on his side, I see someone who is aiming now,
directly, at felling Goncalo Amaral and the PJ.

Now with the Tony Bennet case, and the Goncalo Amaral case, still
looming, because neither of these courageous men has buckled to the
enormous force applied by the McCanns and their boundless legal
trickery and clout, then I see this as yet another (pathetic) effort to
denigrate the Portuguese police and the man who is the bane of the
lives of the people who are most threatened by the PJ and Goncalo
Amaral, namely the McCanns.

Whether Birch is self motivated, for whatever pathetic reason, or
whether he might be in someone's pay, I have no idea. All I see is this
man slowly showing himself up as someone hell-bent on making the PJ and
Goncalo Amaral appear as corrupt. A dangerous thing to do, and whose ends are served by this? Isn't this just what the McC team have been trying to get publicly accepted since day 1.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Empty Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment - limited capabilities

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 10:41

"NO" make of ground penetrating radar equipment in the world, can scan sub-surface ground conditions under a pile of building rubble, with a wooden plank on top of it.

See photos in article below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

remember the pile of building rubble was removed in 2008, and the driveway constructed over Madeleine Mc Cann

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.10.12 10:42

Mr Birch wrote :

17 The role played by Sir Rupert Murdoch's group, his relationship with Prime Minister David Cameron, Clarence Mitchell, Freud Communications, Matthew Freud, are all under investigation in the cover-up.

Why Cameron and not Blair/ Brown? These were the Prime Ministers at the time. Brown even making it a National Security issue !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 10:47

I support Mr Goncarlo Amaral, as strange as it may seem to you, the facts are the facts.

The excavation of the Murat driveway, and the recovery of Madeleine Mc Cann's remains will help Mr Goncarlo Amaral.

If Mr Amaral knew or was party to the DNA planting, I cannot help him with that.

The truth will be revealed.

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana? - Page 8 Empty Cover-up

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 10:54

Firstly I am not prepared at this moment to discuss my findings on how the DNA got into the Mc Cann vehicle. Will do so at a later stage, that I promise.

There are two components to the cover-up.

1. The intial closing of the case, agreed between Prime Minister Jose Socrates & Prime Minister Gordon Brown. (Jose Socrates instructed Jose Pinto Monteiro, Portugal's Attorney general to close the case)

2.The creation of the bogus sighting campaign driven by the Sun Newspaper and the review of the case by the Metropolitan Police under Bernard Hogan Howe - architects David Cameron-Sir Rupert Murdoch

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 17.10.12 10:57

Stephen Birch wrote:I support Mr Goncarlo Amaral, as strange as it may seem to you, the facts are the facts.

The excavation of the Murat driveway, and the recovery of Madeleine Mc Cann's remains will help Mr Goncarlo Amaral.

If Mr Amaral knew or was party to the DNA planting, I cannot help him with that.

How can the truth be revealed without a dig taking place? - and as we have said before, all parties who could ensure it happens are against it happening. So are you saying that no matter what happens, the truth will be revealed?

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.12 10:59

Stephen Birch wrote:If Mr Amaral knew or was party to the DNA planting, I cannot help him with that.
Why is this poster still allowed to post here?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.12 11:00

Stephen Birch wrote:Firstly I am not prepared at this moment to discuss my findings on how the DNA got into the McCann vehicle. Will do so at a later stage, that I promise.
Don't bother. You have no 'findings'.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 11:01

To answer the question Tony Blair was Prime Minister until 27 June 2007. The case was closed in 2008. Gordon Brown was Prime Minister at the time the case was closed.

P.S. Without the slighest doubt, I can assure members of this forum, MI5 and MI6 are monitoring these posts.

I have been informed of Portuguese investigative journalists, working on the MADDIE case, being intimidated by MI5 agents in Lagos.

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 11:03

The dig will occur -

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 17.10.12 11:04

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:If Mr Amaral knew or was party to the DNA planting, I cannot help him with that.
Why is this poster still allowed to post here?

Quite a few of us are interested in following what happens and it has been agreed that he can remain posting here so long as he does not abuse other members. Personally I hope that can remain the case. It smacks of censorship otherwise...

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.12 11:05

Stephen Birch wrote:I support Mr Goncarlo Amaral, as strange as it may seem to you, the facts are the facts.

I'm desperately trying to remember who it was who would always call Gonçalo Amaral Goncarlo ...?

And why do you, Mr. Birch, accuse Dr. Amaral, and then refer to the matter again with an "IF"??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 11:09

Mr Bennett, read what Pat Brown says about me. We may agree to disagree, but lets give each other the courtesy of tabling our findings at the appropiate time, in the appropiate quorum.

I can assure this forum, that I am doing everything possible to ensure that the dig occurs....

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.10.12 11:11

Stephen Birch wrote:"NO" make of ground penetrating radar equipment in the world, can scan sub-surface ground conditions under a pile of building rubble, with a wooden plank on top of it.

See photos in article below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

remember the pile of building rubble was removed in 2008, and the driveway constructed over Madeleine Mc Cann

You have just contradicted yourself again Mr Birch as in a previous post you wrote :

6.The property was entered a 4th occasion, only with a shade,during which time I cleared 100mm of stone off the driveway by hand, then attempted to dig through the tarr with the spade. The tarr was too hard and the sound of the spade smashing into the tarr risked waking up the inhabitants.The operation was abandoned.

Any explination ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.10.12 11:15

Stephen Birch wrote:Mr Bennett, read what Pat Brown says about me. We may agree to disagree, but lets give each other the courtesy of tabling our findings at the appropiate time, in the appropiate quorum.

I can assure this forum, that I am doing everything possible to ensure that the dig occurs....

Where can we read this please. Do you have a link??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 17.10.12 11:16

bristow wrote:
Stephen Birch wrote:CAN THIS FORUM TELL ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DR GONCARLO AMARAL WAS REMOVED FROM THE MADELEINE Mc CANN CASE BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT ????
Why are you shouting?

heheh you sound like my mum lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.12 11:17

Please check your point 11.

'11. The Mc Cann's via their attorney Carter Ruck advised that they do do support the dig.'

and then your alleged reply from CR who you claim don't.

It think 'do do' is what you are spouting.

I'm with TB on this. Why is the forum becoming the Stephen D. Birch (Stephen D.Birch on some postings) show?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 11:18

In South Africa, we do not put a layer of tarr, under a gravel or stone driveway - I am not sure if it is customary in Portugal or UK when constructing such driveways.

In South Africa, a gravel driveway will have a sand or clay sub-base only. This will allow rain to penetrate through the stones, and drain away into the ground.

The Murat driveway, is not constructed like this.

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Birch 17.10.12 11:20

The Mc Canns "DO NOT, NOT support the dig"

If you like, I,ll withdraw from answering questions, and making my findings known to Forum members.

Do not want to impose.

Stephen Birch
Stephen Birch

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.10.12 11:20

Stephen Birch wrote:In South Africa, we do not put a layer of tarr, under a gravel or stone driveway - I am not sure if it is customary in Portugal or UK when constructing such driveways.

In South Africa, a gravel driveway will have a sand or clay sub-base only. This will allow rain to penetrate through the stones, and drain away into the ground.

The Murat driveway, is not constructed like this.

What an expert on Portuguese soil you are. Might have been a nice idea to have researched outside of RSA before you embarked on your endeavour. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top