The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty murat_fan...proved wrong again and again and again and again

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:48

murat_fan wrote:Didn't you say Bennett that you would kill your own child if you had to?
Um, no I did not. ANOTHER thing you've got completely wrong.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:50

Mr Bennett

Do you take on board that a lot of people think you are sticking up 2 fingers at a missing child with some of your activities? Or do you dismiss them without a second thought?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Is it the innocent or the guilty whose lawyers tell them to answer 'no comment' to everything?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:50

murat_fan wrote:ALSO IT WAS HER BRIEF WHO TOLD HER NOT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. SHE WAS TAKING HER LAWYERS ADVICE LIKE YOU SHOULD DO.
Tell me something.

Is it the innocent or the guilty whose lawyers tell them to answer 'no comment' to everything?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:51

[quote="murat_fan"]
SYM* wrote:
murat_fan wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Raffle wrote:If God forbid anything happened to your grandchild...[/b][/font]
For a start, if the police asked me 48 questions to try to establish what had happened to him, I think I'd answer them.

Wouldn't you?[/quote

Didn't you say Bennett that you would kill your own child if you had to?

LOL wont answer will you...I think he asked would you answer the police questions...its simple like you, yes or no?
Your quick enough to point out he wont answer....

No i would not answer the questions, especially as the questions were leading questions.
So why answer the one...and the solicitor advised them probably because he knew the answers would hang them..
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:51

Sorry my mistake it was you who said you would hide the body if the died in a accident
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 30.11.09 23:52

Yes Bennet if you have a good alibi and good reason s the solicitor tells you tell the truth..if not he says no comment answers......FACT> affraid
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:54

Raffle wrote:Mr Bennett

Do you take on board that a lot of people think you are sticking up 2 fingers at a missing child with some of your activities? Or do you dismiss them without a second thought?
I'm well aware that many people consider I am wrong, insensitive and cruel by writing the book and distributing the leaflet.

But an awful lot of people appreciated what I told them and do not believe I am wrong, insensitive or cruel.

One day, in this life or the next, we will know the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:55

Tony Bennett wrote:
murat_fan wrote:ALSO IT WAS HER BRIEF WHO TOLD HER NOT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. SHE WAS TAKING HER LAWYERS ADVICE LIKE YOU SHOULD DO.
Tell me something.

Is it the innocent or the guilty whose lawyers tell them to answer 'no comment' to everything?

Is it the innocent or guilty whose lawyers tell them not to even attempt defending a possible court case because those lawyers agree that they are indeed breaking the law and wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of keeping thier shirt on their back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 30.11.09 23:58

murat_fan wrote:Sorry my mistake it was you who said you would hide the body if he died in a accident
I said I might IF the accident had been my responsibilty, my fault. I was admitting that in the shame and guilt of being responsible in some way for the death of a child, I might, might be tempted to cover up my responsibility for his death. I hope however that in such an event I would be able to tell the truth.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.09 23:59

Tony Bennett wrote:

I'm well aware that many people consider I am wrong, insensitive and cruel by writing the book and distributing the leaflet.

But an awful lot of people appreciated what I told them and do not believe I am wrong, insensitive or cruel.

One day, in this life or the next, we will know the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
I think it's irrelevant if people appreciated what you told them. You were told on many many occasions that some of the "facts" in your leaflets were far from factual, indeed you took offence to being told so. Yet you went ahead and distributed them.

What good did the leaflets do? Nothing at all, nada, zilch. The ONLY thing they achieved was more people thinking that Madeleine was dead and unfindable. And that I find callous in the extreme.

You don't know if what you think is what really happened or not, it's your opinion, no more. You'll never know how much your actions have damaged the search for that child Mr Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty They simply could not afford to take the risk.

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.09 0:05

Raffle wrote:Is it the innocent or guilty whose lawyers tell them not to even attempt defending a possible court case because those lawyers agree that they are indeed breaking the law and wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of keeping thier shirt on their back?
Um, I'll rephrase the question if you don't mind:

Is it the innocent or guilty whose lawyers tell them not to even attempt defending a possible court case because those lawyers agree that a court could decide that they may have written one or two sentences which may breach our complex and uncertain libel laws and would be very unwise to risk financial ruin because they are up against Europe's most expensive libel lawyers who charge £500 an hour for their time and are funded by an open-ended retainer to act against you?

ANSWER: We will never know if they were 'innocent' or 'guilty' as they simply could not afford to take the risk.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 0:10

Raffle wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I think it's irrelevant if people appreciated what you told them. You were told on many many occasions that some of the "facts" in your leaflets were far from factual, indeed you took offence to being told so. Yet you went ahead and distributed them.

What good did the leaflets do? Nothing at all, nada, zilch. The ONLY thing they achieved was more people thinking that Madeleine was dead and unfindable. And that I find callous in the extreme.

You don't know if what you think is what really happened or not, it's your opinion, no more. You'll never know how much your actions have damaged the search for that child Mr Bennett.
Any more than creating false time lines re the checks did? Delaying calling the P.J? Anymore than washing cuddlecat? Lying about where cuddlecat was when alarm raised? Not answering wether they knew murat? Not doing a reconstrction? Not giving their credit card detail,Madeleines health records their phones BEFORE they deleted a quantity of textx and calls?
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Happy days

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.09 0:10

Ambersuz and Tony in happier times.

This was on Tuesday 29 September:

Tuesday, 29 September, 2009 7:06 PM
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>

Hi Tony,

Welcome back and hope you and the better half had a great time!

Hugs

Susan x
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 0:12

Just think

If you hadn't have written those one or 2 sentences, there would have been no need about losing the shirt off your back.
The leaflets were a bad idea from start to finish really weren't they?

Madeleine is someone's child, someone's cousin, someone's sister, someone's niece. She is NOT a charachter in a book. She is a real, FINDABLE littler girl.

I bet you would have had a field day with Jaycee Dugard's step-father being the last to see her. Would you have done leaflets about him and inflicted more pain? His step-daughter was written off as dead and unfindable, yet lo and behold, 18 years later, it turns out her step-father did NOT bump her off and you would have been wrong all along.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Ambersuz message 2

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.09 0:14

Here's another - from September 16 - which I had to reply to although I didn't know what was going on either:

Whats going on???

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 7:04 PM
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>

Tony what is going on with Debbie and her resignation?

Can you shed some light on this as people on the MM are asking questions and Debbie isnt answering!

Can you call me on [number withheld]

I am trying to call you but your phone rings then goes onto ansaphone

Hugs

Susan x
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 0:17

Does anybody really care?

We've had enough hysterics from Bren and now Ms Butler to last a life time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Loads of '10 Reasons' get sent to Ambersuz

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.09 0:20

And here's a third exchange - from back in August - just after the Rothley leaflet drop in fact:

--- On Tue, 25/8/09, ANTHONY BENNETT <ajsbennett@btinternet.com> wrote:

Subject: Cheque received - more leaflets on their way
To: Ambersuz
Date: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 10:56 AM

Susan,

Your cheque arrived in today's post, many thanks indeed for your great generosity.

I've packed up another 1 kilogram's weight of leaflets for you, which should keep you going for a good while. I'll send them by Printed Paper Air Mail so you should get them in a few days. I know you'll make good use of them.

Whenever you want more '60 Reasons' or '10 Reasons', please let me know.

Tony

++++++++++++++

AMBERSUZ's REPLY THE SAME DAY - 25 AUGUST:

Tony,

Thats great! I was wondering if it had got lost...

I only have 20 leaflets left from the 110 you sent me but I'll get rid of those today so the ones you are sending will come in handy...thanks!

At some point I would like 2 "60 reasons" but thats not urgent

Hugs

Susan x
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Who stopped looking as a result of reading '60 Reasons'?

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.09 0:24

Raffle wrote:You'll never know how much your actions have damaged the search for that child Mr Bennett.
Can you name me ONE PERSON on his whole earth who was actively looking for Madeleine, then read my booklet, and then stopped looking?

ONE?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 01.12.09 0:24

@Raffle

Madeleine is someone's child, someone's cousin, someone's sister, someone's niece. She is NOT a charachter in a book. She is a real, FINDABLE littler girl.

She is not 'someone's child', she is the Daughter of Gerry & Kate McCann. 'someone's cousin'; I find that an odd leap as far as family goes. Why not Sister or Grand-Daughter? Are you Madeleine's Cousin? Daft question, but honest none the less

and 'FINDABLE'? Gezza springs to mind
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 0:27

Tony Bennett wrote:
Raffle wrote:You'll never know how much your actions have damaged the search for that child Mr Bennett.
Can you name me ONE PERSON on his whole earth who was actively looking for Madeleine, then read my booklet, and then stopped looking?

ONE?
I don't need to. Your conscience is telling you I am right about what I am saying. Somebody somewhere KNOWS what happened, and that person will NEVER come forward with the info they have if they think the parents are involved, or if it eases their conscience to think the world thinks the parents did it so they never have to come forward. It isn't rocket science.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.12.09 3:07

Like it or not Raffle, the truth about what happened to Madeleine will come out one day. And dont think for one moment that the twins won't get curious and want to find out more for themselves as they get older. Very strange that you referred to Madeleine as 'somebody's daughter', what did you mean by that?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 3 Empty Raffle, if Madeleine is dead and the parents knew it on May 3, what then?

Post by Jolie 01.12.09 6:29

If the McCanns knew their daughter was dead on May 3 and hid her body, and then have been pretending that their daughter was abducted and fraudulently raising money to find her, do you find that acceptable? Should people turn a blind eye to the disturbing facts of this particular case because her parents tell us to believe their version of events and not to listen to anyone else about the case if it conflicts with that version?

I don't think so.

You have a right to believe what you do, but rest assured that there are thousands and thousands of people who do not believe the McCanns' version of events. We see a concerted effort by them and their hired help and support network to suppress the truth and keep them from answering serious questions about their daughter's disappearance.

Do I feel sorry for Madeleine? Yes, as much as any other neglected or abused child. Her life should be respected and honored by insisting the truth is uncovered, even if it means her parents end up going to jail, if they are guilty of crimes.
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.12.09 6:58

Raffle wrote:
Autumn wrote:Tony, have you considered reporting the MM forum as I would have thought this is harrassment at the very least? If Debbie is behaving like this out of revenge, you need to take it seriosly and register your concerns with the appropriate authorities - its bad enough that she is threatening you on the internet but, given she knows your whereabouts, might she pose a serious danger to you. Apart from her allies on MM, does Ms Butler have friends and family who can talk to her and, if needs be, get her to the medical help she may require?

Touching to show such concern about people's safety. Shame nobody thought about safety of the McCann twins when thier neighbours were leafleted accusing their parents of being involved in her disappearnace and death. And please, before you say it, everyone in the world is well aware the twins were left in the apartment with thier sister.

Raffle, well even you acknowledged they left Maddie alone in the dark and she's gone on the face of the earth in mysterious circumstances.

Cant compare TB and Amberbum action in the same light imo?

Autumn has a point. what amberbum amounts to harrassement of TB.

Wonder what TB had done (or not done) to amberbum to cause that amount of anger. Amberbum seems hell bent on on a revenge mission --One would have thought she was a jilted lover - well she acts like one!!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 7:39

SYM* wrote:Any more than creating false time lines re the checks did? Delaying calling the P.J? Anymore than washing cuddlecat? Lying about where cuddlecat was when alarm raised? Not answering wether they knew murat? Not doing a reconstrction? Not giving their credit card detail,Madeleines health records their phones BEFORE they deleted a quantity of textx and calls?

This is all bullshit. There is not one word of actual truth in it. It is a mixture of myth and distortion designed purely to mislead people.

It is these sort of posts that perpetuate the damage being done to the search for Madeleine. And I am quite certain that it is done with malicious aforethought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 8:08

Sabot wrote:
SYM* wrote:Any more than creating false time lines re the checks did? Delaying calling the P.J? Anymore than washing cuddlecat? Lying about where cuddlecat was when alarm raised? Not answering wether they knew murat? Not doing a reconstrction? Not giving their credit card detail,Madeleines health records their phones BEFORE they deleted a quantity of textx and calls?

This is all bullshit. There is not one word of actual truth in it. It is a mixture of myth and distortion designed purely to mislead people.

It is these sort of posts that perpetuate the damage being done to the search for Madeleine. And I am quite certain that it is done with malicious aforethought.
so thye didnt tear Madeleines book cover and make two time lines? There were not texts deleted and calls? Mrs Fenn lies when she says the time she offered to call the p.j? When did they do the offical reconstruction..must have missed that news? How was the youtube video dubbed to appear Gerry refuses to answer the question of knowng murat?
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top