The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 01.12.09 17:44

smith wrote:Hello clarity.

First let me apologise to JATYK for my post being too long for them: in the case of evaluating the evidence in a missing child case, apparently, it should be all snappy one liners. Still.

I think you might agree that all these stories might have been easier to confirm or deny had the parents not used “cut-outs” to make everything deniable. I do not mean one spokesman answering questions openly on their behalf at press conferences. Mr Mitchell made a habit of answering a media question in his own name, following it up with another version to the same media outlet under the name “a source close to the family” and very often – and all this on the same day – a third version under the name “a pal.”

There is no doubt that the McCanns, using trusted interviewers, implied in the first few months that KM’s immediate certainty that it was an abduction derived from certain facts that she was not allowed to reveal in because of the Portuguese secrecy rules and the risk that such information might help the abductor.

When they did speak on the record they said things like:

“I have no doubt in my mind that she was taken by somebody from the room,” says Kate. “We don’t know if it was one person, two, or if it was a group of people, but I know she was taken.”

When a person with a university education uses a phrase like that she does not mean “I think”; she is implying that she had knowledge, the same knowledge, for example, that enabled the interviewer to say, “This is the first time that the McCanns have confirmed that the apartment was broken into.” Adding, “this information does not compromise Madeleine’s safety, and rules out one of the numerous red herring theories that the police have explored, that Madeleine wandered away on her own. There is no logic in withholding it from the public.”

Implying, of course, that there was logic in withholding certain other information from the public. And we have Gerry McCann’s additional comment in a different interview but in the same context that “we wouldn’t tell you [certain things] if we did know."

We know now that KM did not have any evidence for her assertion that the apartment was “broken into.” Nor did her statements to the police as revealed in the case files contain any additional information that would have provided the certainty that she claimed.

And we know that a series of leaks – completely untraceable – in the tabloids suggested much later the cuddlecat stories and the imprint of the child on the bed as being the missing information that made her certain. Those stories were clearly planted to suggest that the police were saying these things - but the police had never been told those things, as the papers reveal.

In view of the game of cut-outs, leaks and deniabilty games that the parents quite clearly participated in, especially when their full legal team was assembled and began leaking what their defence strategy was going to be, I think one should be careful about accepting any of the stories and counter stories without, in every case, asking why they were leaked and who gained.

SYM's not stupid: she knows what the McCanns were playing at.

Oh to have so much time on one's hands to be able to anlyse each and every word 'reportedly' uttered by a family during the worst time of their life, I wonder do you analyse the words chosen by others so carefully or are does that not give the same frisson? And how verbatim do you think reports are and were, do you really think individuals have so much control over the world around them at any one time to make it valid to analyse things such as this to the n'th degree?

sym seems only to have believed what the tabloids told her, she is not alone in that, Mr Bennett being the most high profile victim of such nonsense, I still chuckle when I recall his visit to the Commons culture, media and sport committee debate regarding the mistreatment received by the Mccann family and friends, he couldn't have made Gerry's McCanns point more clearly if he tried when he allegedly passed around his grubby little hate booklet full of nonsense cherry picked from the more outrageous tabloid stories to those in attendance.

lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 19:35

Like I said clarity...dont read my comments its that simple, you are not compelled not drawn by some invisible force. If you harrassed an old man in the street the way you do Bennet you would take a kicking off some vighilante or other. You know it all dont you? And what you dont know because you cant possibly know you try and come the superior shit.
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 19:59

clarity wrote:

First let me apologise to JATYK for my post being too long for them: in the case of evaluating the evidence in a missing child case, apparently, it should be all snappy one liners. Still.

I think you might agree that all these stories might have been easier to confirm or deny had the parents not used “cut-outs” to make everything deniable. I do not mean one spokesman answering questions openly on their behalf at press conferences. Mr Mitchell made a habit of answering a media question in his own name, following it up with another version to the same media outlet under the name “a source close to the family” and very often – and all this on the same day – a third version under the name “a pal.”

There is no doubt that the McCanns, using trusted interviewers, implied in the first few months that KM’s immediate certainty that it was an abduction derived from certain facts that she was not allowed to reveal in because of the Portuguese secrecy rules and the risk that such information might help the abductor.

“I have no doubt in my mind that she was taken by somebody from the room,” says Kate. “We don’t know if it was one person, two, or if it was a group of people, but I know she was taken.”

When a person with a university education uses a phrase like that she does not mean “I think”; she is implying that she had knowledge, the same knowledge, for example, that enabled the interviewer to say, “This is the first time that the McCanns have confirmed that the apartment was broken into.” Adding, “this information does not compromise Madeleine’s safety, and rules out one of the numerous red herring theories that the police have explored, that Madeleine wandered away on her own. There is no logic in withholding it from the public.”

Implying, of course, that there was logic in withholding certain other information from the public. And we have Gerry McCann’s additional comment in a different interview but in the same context that “we wouldn’t tell you [certain things] if we did know."

We know now that KM did not have any evidence for her assertion that the apartment was “broken into.” Nor did her statements to the police as revealed in the case files contain any additional information that would have provided the certainty that she claimed.

And we know that a series of leaks – completely untraceable – in the tabloids suggested much later the cuddlecat stories and the imprint of the child on the bed as being the missing information that made her certain. Those stories were clearly planted to suggest that the police were saying these things - but the police had never been told those things, as the papers reveal.

In view of the game of cut-outs, leaks and deniabilty games that the parents quite clearly participated in, especially when their full legal team was assembled and began leaking what their defence strategy was going to be, I think one should be careful about accepting any of the stories and counter stories without, in every case, asking why they were leaked and who gained.

Oh to have so much time on one's hands to be able to anlyse each and every word 'reportedly' uttered by a family during the worst time of their life, I wonder do you analyse the words chosen by others so carefully or are does that not give the same frisson? And how verbatim do you think reports are and were, do you really think individuals have so much control over the world around them at any one time to make it valid to analyse things such as this to the n'th degree?

sym seems only to have believed what the tabloids told her, she is not alone in that, Mr Bennett being the most high profile victim of such nonsense, I still chuckle when I recall his visit to the Commons culture, media and sport committee debate regarding the mistreatment received by the Mccann family and friends, he couldn't have made Gerry's McCanns point more clearly if he tried when he allegedly passed around his grubby little hate booklet full of nonsense cherry picked from the more outrageous tabloid stories to those in attendance.

lol!

What a truly extraordinary reaction to a polite post dealing with evidence and the way in which we interpret it.

First we had the nonsense about the prints on the window which, after patient exchanges, I simply demolished. There has been no repetition of those fibs since. Now this. The pros are really not doing well with the intellectual side of the argument, are they?

People disapprove of me losing my rag when posters treat one with a contempt for the truth. If they read this exchange they might understand why, and why I rarely bother to post about the case anymore.

[Shouts from intellectual pro experts on the McCann case: "Yeah, good riddance. Get out of here. Go away etc etc"]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 20:21

You demolished nothing, but do carry on anyway.

Your ego clearly needs a (slightly) bigger stage than Bren's skeleton cupboard, and it's terribly amusing when you lose your rag with Bennett.

Everyone enjoyed that immensely.

OK then, I did at least :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.12.09 20:25

Oh dear, the Dragon has awoken on MM - anti dragon fire shields at the ready Hissyfit
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 01.12.09 20:27

Autumn wrote:Oh dear, the Dragon has awoken on MM - anti dragon fire shields at the ready Hissyfit

Whats happening? I was banned so can't see. lol!
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.12.09 20:32

Im banned also, as are most of us here lol!

The 'Tony' section is open to public viewing - think amberbum should re-name her forum 'missing tony' as, every new day she adds a new thread about him :lol:
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 01.12.09 20:58

Autumn wrote:Im banned also, as are most of us here lol!

The 'Tony' section is open to public viewing - think amberbum should re-name her forum 'missing tony' as, every new day she adds a new thread about him :lol:

Don't know about renaming it missing tony they should rename it 'attack everyone who doesnt' agree with us'
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 11:02

Patty O'Daws wrote:
Autumn wrote:Im banned also, as are most of us here lol!

Don't know about renaming it missing tony they should rename it 'attack everyone who doesnt' agree with us'

Isn't that always what it was, similarly with 3As, one line, one agenda, no deviations, no free thought, no access to facts in context without spin.

Penny will eventually drop for everyone but it may take themselves and their views being taregetted in order to see the bigger picture, which is a shame but as long as they get there in the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 11:04

smith wrote:
clarity wrote:

lol!

What a truly extraordinary reaction to a polite post dealing with evidence and the way in which we interpret it.

First we had the nonsense about the prints on the window which, after patient exchanges, I simply demolished. There has been no repetition of those fibs since. Now this. The pros are really not doing well with the intellectual side of the argument, are they?

People disapprove of me losing my rag when posters treat one with a contempt for the truth. If they read this exchange they might understand why, and why I rarely bother to post about the case anymore.

[Shouts from intellectual pro experts on the McCann case: "Yeah, good riddance. Get out of here. Go away etc etc"]

Oh dear are you suffering from a touch of the Bennetts, you haven't demolished anything I have said, unless you mean boring me into submission with a waffling off topic long response I struggled to even finish let alone respond to? Is that what you mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 12:35

CLARITY ,Do you know why bonnybraes,janz and co suddenly went over to the dakside when they left 3A,S. ?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 12:50

WOODWARD wrote:CLARITY ,Do you know why bonnybraes,janz and co suddenly went over to the dakside when they left 3A,S. ?

Who cares? Forum wars are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last week for goodness sake.Move on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 13:02

Do you know Raffles? They have consistantly refused to explain their sudden and complete change of opinion,just because one has fallen out with a forum owner one doesnt completey change an opinion from one side to the opposite but they did and have never explained why.
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:16

WOODWARD wrote:Do you know Raffles? They have consistantly refused to explain their sudden and complete change of opinion,just because one has fallen out with a forum owner one doesnt completey change an opinion from one side to the opposite but they did and have never explained why.

Because it's the same as what has been in all of the forum wars. Huge massive egos. Pure and simple. None of them care about a missing child, they love the drama of their online entertainment. And that is sick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 02.12.09 13:18

WOODWARD, I have been as mystified as you about this.

Two ex-mods get together to run a blog and then a forum. One of them in particular is known for being a staunch anti. They've got together on this project because they have been treated badly by the admin they used to mod for. And fair play to them for that, because that admin should never be let anywhere near a forum, let alone run one. I'd be angry too.

But suddenly, they have a change of mind over the McCanns. Why? This is a subject which polarises opinion to the extreme. I cannot believe that one wakes up one morning and thinks: "The 3As is being run by a lousy, underhand team, therefore I now deduce that the McCanns are innocent of all blame, and from now on I'm going to hate and denigrate everyone who doesn't support them!"

It just doesn't add up.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 02.12.09 13:27

I think its more a case of JATYK not being a case based forum, so its members dont give opinions one way or the other regarding the case. JATYK is holding a mirror to the hate sites MM Brendas graveyard and the dodgy translations and propagander of Joana morais.
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:29

Amberznuts and Bren Liar are a lethal combination.

But I will concede that they are a pair of old harpies who complement each other exceedingly well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Majic 02.12.09 13:31

Raffle wrote:
WOODWARD wrote:CLARITY ,Do you know why bonnybraes,janz and co suddenly went over to the dakside when they left 3A,S. ?

Who cares? Forum wars are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last week for goodness sake.Move on.

Brenda calls it a forum war, but if it truly was just a forum war then the national press would not be involved would they ? She trivialises it by calling it a forum war to try and appease any members who are still completely in the dark about what they have been up to collectively.

Activity : 235

http://www.chaosraptors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 13:33

Baconbutty,you put it so much better than I did ,it really is a mystery. Just as odd is the behaviour of their erstwhile friend who.I fully agree with you,should never be allowed to run a forum again after her disgraceful breaches of the data protection act. On Bren.s newforum she has blatantly posted up the most nauseating ,fawning piece of you tube mcpropaganda under the pretext of critcizing Tony Bennett as though she needed such a vehicle when she insults him daily on MM forum. What do all these converts have in common apart from their admitted contacts with clarrie and carter -ruck?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:37

Majic wrote:
Raffle wrote:

Brenda calls it a forum war, but if it truly was just a forum war then the national press would not be involved would they ? She trivialises it by calling it a forum war to try and appease any members who are still completely in the dark about what they have been up to collectively.
Billy Liar Bren likes to have her fingers in many pies. She loves to be the centre of attention, and thinking she is the Big I Am in the case of a missing child obviously gives her her jollies. She needs to get away from the computer (the one the policeman told her to turn off Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 7 Lol ) and do something worthwhile for a change. Like long distance walking along short piers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:38

WOODWARD wrote:Baconbutty,you put it so much better than I did ,it really is a mystery. Just as odd is the behaviour of their erstwhile friend who.I fully agree with you,should never be allowed to run a forum again after her disgraceful breaches of the data protection act. On Bren.s newforum she has blatantly posted up the most nauseating ,fawning piece of you tube mcpropaganda under the pretext of critcizing Tony Bennett as though she needed such a vehicle when she insults him daily on MM forum. What do all these converts have in common apart from their admitted contacts with clarrie and carter -ruck?

What is MCPROPAGANDA when it's at home?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 13:43

Propaganda propogated by proper PR propagandists on behalf of the parents and friends of a neglected missing little girl whos surname is prefixed by Mc . Do you think it will make it into the next edition of the OED?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:44

WOODWARD wrote:Propaganda propogated by proper PR propagandists on behalf of the parents and friends of a neglected missing little girl whos surname is prefixed by Mc . Do you think it will make it into the next edition of the OED?

It's more likely to make it into The Viz I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.12.09 13:47

Or private eye if carter ruck ever hands Ian his cojones back
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.09 13:50

Private Eye's least favourite firm of solicitors, Carter-Ruck, has imposed a set of restrictions on The Madeleine Foundation - the organisation of loafers, bigots and trouble-makers who have persisted in falsely holding Kate and Gerry McCann personally responsible for the disappearance or death of their young daughter.

This
at least is the claim of the Foundation in a newsletter dated November
15 (2009). The MF was recently threatened with a libel suit by
Carter-Ruck on behalf of Madeleine's parents over a number of outrageous, baseless claims made
against them. The newsletter - which has been passed to me by a source
- describes these purported restrictions and acknowledges trouble
within the organisation led by Tony Bennett.

The MF has agreed
to launch a new website with new material. It will now "report the
facts of the [Madeleine] case without comment"; will "analyse these
facts"; and will "ask questions based on these facts." As opposed to publishing the crazed accusations of sofa Poirots with too much time on their hands.
The MF reports: "The Carter-Ruck requirements mean that we can no
longer make specific allegations against the Mccanns [sic], e.g. that
Madeleine died in their apartment, or that they somehow caused her
death and then covered it up."

The MF promises to add to any
article "the McCanns’ version on any of the issues. For example, there
is nothing to prevent our publishing, as we intend to, the evidence of
Martin Grime and his springer spaniel sniffer dogs, so long as we add
the McCanns’ comment on this. They claim that the evidence of sniffer
dogs is ‘notoriously unreliable’."

This is excellent news, if
accurately reported. At a stroke it ends the spurious claim of MF-ers
that their right to free speech is being blocked by the McCanns. The couple have, I think, displayed a magnanimity unmatched by Bennett and his army of lapsed Daily Express readers and other frothing lounge louts.

There
is distressing news, however. The newsletter discloses that the MF
current bank account of £2,766 has been frozen. By the McCanns and
their wicked lawyers? No. By its former chairman Debbie Butler
following her expulsion and her denied fraud claims against the MF. If
she's reading this, do get in touch.

Bennett has agreed to give
an undertaking to the High Court “Not to repeat allegations that the
McCanns are guilty of, or are to be suspected of, causing the death of
their daughter Madeleine McCann, and/or of disposing of her body,
and/or lying about what happened and/or seeking to cover up what they
had done”. The MF adds: "We would advise all our members that they may
run the risk of receiving a letter from Carter-Ruck if they can be
identified as having made similar comments about the McCanns." So they
should use "cautious language".

That could be difficult judging by the filth I have received.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top