The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Mm11

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Regist10

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Old Nick 01.12.09 14:14

Tony Bennett wrote:
trunky wrote:And as for you Bennett, you are no better. The first officer to arrive was NOT handed two lists. The PJ - not the GNR notice who were the first on the scene - the PJ, were actually there when at

least one of them was written. They stood and watched them write it.
And precisely how does that help you debate:

a) why they were using the ripped-off cover of Madeleine's book in the first place, and

b) why the two timelines differ from each other?

Try addressing those issues.

If you can, that is

Yeah Trunky - bet you can't. Tony's too clever for you by half and no mistake.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Empty Re: Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:15

Autumn wrote:Defend Debbie all you want but it is very sad that you defend the McCanns' and their friends' actions in tearing up Madeleine's sticker book.

It's a little bizarre that you rate a sticker book above the life of a child but it takes all sorts I suppose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 01.12.09 14:23

The sticker book is a mindset indicator.

If my child had gone missing and someone then began to rip up, and scribble on, probably the last little book she might ever own, I would have to be held back for fear of being done for GBH.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:27

baconbutty wrote:The sticker book is a mindset indicator.

If my child had gone missing and someone then began to rip up, and scribble on, probably the last little book she might ever own, I would have to be held back for fear of being done for GBH.

That's a bit like not jumping into the pond to save your child who has fallen in because they drew a picture for you at playgroup that day and it's in your coat pocket, a serious miscalculation of the priorities. If you save your childs life there will be a lifetime of drawings, prioritise an object and you might lose the person you love most in the world, I wouldn't have thought it a tough choice tbh.

In a fire do you prioritise your belongings or your family?

Seriously think about it, I think people are forgetting this is/was a life or death situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.12.09 14:30

Clarity, you just don't get it do you? Their callous actions show a total contempt for Madeleine an her belongings How long after her disappearance was it before one of the twins was seen wearing Madeleine's sandal?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:30

LadyBear wrote:And not one person of Authority as ever questioned the Mccanns on this fact alone , and their are plenty more discrepencies of facts!the police not no one as ever challenged the Mccanns? !
tHe police and nobody else has ever questioned their version of events?

You are joking surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
trunky wrote:And as for you Bennett, you are no better. The first officer to arrive was NOT handed two lists. The PJ - not the GNR notice who were the first on the scene - the PJ, were actually there when least one of them was written. They stood and watched them write it.
And precisely how does that help you debate:

a) why they were using the ripped-off cover of Madeleine's book in the first place, and

b) why the two timelines differ from each other?

Try addressing those issues.

If you can, that is
I'm not sure why you are telling someone on a forum to tell you about timelines? What exactly is the point? Are you thinking the people you are asking are going to have an intimate knowledge of that night?

You on the other hand are asked questions about YOUR conduct, and you choose not to answer.

I thought you had agreed not to be spouting off again on this because the court case is only suspended?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 01.12.09 14:35

what court case?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:35

Autumn wrote:Clarity, you just don't get it do you? Their callous actions show a total contempt for Madeleine an her belongings How long after her disappearance was it before one of the twins was seen wearing Madeleine's sandal?

There's nothing callous about prioritising the life of their child above a drawing book, perhaps you need to look at your own priorities?.

Do you object to all hand me downs or just in the case of the Mccanns because I don't know a single family that doesn't pass clothes down through the younger children or in fact pass them on to friends if they are not having more children. How long exactly was it until A wore Madeleine's sandals? If they were Madeleine's sandals from that holiday possibly a year or more until she would fit them, if they were Madeleine's sandals that she had worn when she was 18 months old then A could have been wearing them on that holiday, could you be more clear about your outrage please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.12.09 14:37

Raffles, thought youd be out searching for the 'findable' little girl, not wasting your time with the likes of people here, most of whom believe she is dead :evil:
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 14:44

littlepixie wrote:what court case?
The one that has been suspended because Mr Bennett said he would stop the libel, get rid of his website etc. Do keep up.

Court Order 25 November 2009 McCanns v Bennett

Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:36 pm
This is just to report here that yesterday in the Queens Bench Division, Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann made an application against me, Reference 5196 of 2009, for an unspecified amount of damages for libel, though limited to 'no more than £50,000', and for an injunction restraining me from making any further libellous allegations against them.

On the basis of previous correspondence conducted via Carter-Ruck since their first e-mailed letter sent on 27 August 2009, and on the basis of a signed undertaking by myself earlier this month, the following has been agreed BY CONSENT:

1. I have given a number of undertakings as required by Carter-Ruck on behalf of the McCanns

2. The McCanns have agreed that the proceedings be 'stayed' indefinitley, that is, suspended or held in abeyance

3. I have already paid what was said to have been the Court fee of £440.00

4. The McCanns have made no other claim against me in respect of their costs.

There was no personal appearance in Court by any of the parties.

NOTES:

1. I should like to publicly thank the following for generous contributions already received towards my costs of £440:

a) Peter MacLeod
b) Sharon Lawrence
c) Renee Neuville
d) 'Bomaris'.

2. Carter-Ruck told me today that they had got the Court fee wrong and that it was only £400. Their letter to me today (26 November) states:

"Please also find enclosed a cheque in the sum of £40.00; these funds are being returned to you because the Court fees incurred by our clients totalled only £400.00, rather than the £440.00 we had anticipated".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Empty Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 01.12.09 15:28

Afternoon all, this case is very strange from start to finish. We cannot accuse , but we can question that all does not seem as presented. I personally feel they know a lot more than they both as parents let on. And one day hopefully the truth will emerge!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck - Page 5 Empty Ambersuz and Debbie gloat over the possibility that Tony Bennett will be in trouble from Carter-Ruck

Post by Guest 01.12.09 15:31

Raffles do keep up Man /Woman:), of course no one as ever asked Gerry or Kate why they differed on where CuddleCat ended up!!!He was supposedly on a high shelf!, then Gerry said he was on the Bed!/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 15:39

LadyBear wrote:Raffles do keep up Man /Woman:), of course no one as ever asked Gerry or Kate why they differed on where CuddleCat ended up!!!He was supposedly on a high shelf!, then Gerry said he was on the Bed!/

Do keep up please, the only person who said it was on a high shelf was an unnamed police source 'speaking' to the tabloids, why the heck would anyone ask the Mccanns why a tabloid was reporting crap????

The facts are the cuddlecat was left on the bed, according to kate, gerry and the police and backed up with photographs taken on the night, for starters there was no high shelf.

two and half years and people are STILL reciting rubbish, give me strength.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 15:42

clarity wrote:
LadyBear wrote:Raffles do keep up Man /Woman:), of course no one as ever asked Gerry or Kate why they differed on where CuddleCat ended up!!!He was supposedly on a high shelf!, then Gerry said he was on the Bed!/

Do keep up please, the only person who said it was on a high shelf was an unnamed police source 'speaking' to the tabloids, why the heck would anyone ask the Mccanns why a tabloid was reporting crap????

The facts are the cuddlecat was left on the bed, according to kate, gerry and the police and backed up with photographs taken on the night, for starters there was no high shelf.

No Kate McCann gave an interview and said so.
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 15:44

SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:

No she didn't sym, please don't lie to people, it helps nobody and means people mistrust everything else you say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 15:44

SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:

You are wrong again I'm afraid. Kate gave no such interview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 15:52

clarity wrote:
SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:

No she didn't sym, please don't lie to people, it helps nobody and means people mistrust everything else you say.
Dont call me a liar...read the interview..end of...
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 15:54

Sabot wrote:
SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:

You are wrong again I'm afraid. Kate gave no such interview.
Now calling me wrong I can handle..sabot way back at the time of the interview I done a blog about it immediately I read the interview which will help me date the interview and see if it hasnt been whooshed..havent time now I am in and out doing tea for family. later for sure.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 15:56

Note the difference in tone I used between Sabot and Clarity..Clarity is rude and must eb mistaking me for someone like Bennet who will over look it..Sabot was ok so I responded likewise.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 16:08

SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:
SYM* wrote:
clarity wrote:

Dont call me a liar...read the interview..end of...

There is no interview where Kate Mccann stated that cuddlecat was left on high shelf, if you think you know differently put up or shut up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 16:10

SYM* wrote:Note the difference in tone I used between Sabot and Clarity..Clarity is rude and must eb mistaking me for someone like Bennet who will over look it..Sabot was ok so I responded likewise.

Frankly I can't tell the difference between tones and I don't much care, in both posts you are spreading misinformation, sabot might give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you are merely mistaken, I, however, find it hard to believe that anyone could still be spouting such nonsense two and a half years later when the facts are well documented.

I don't think it's possible anymore for people to be merely mistaken, there has to be something more than that, imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 16:21

Clarity Kate Mccann did say Cuddlecat was found on a high shelf, and Gerry did say it was left on the bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 16:21

clarity wrote:
SYM* wrote:Note the difference in tone I used between Sabot and Clarity..Clarity is rude and must eb mistaking me for someone like Bennet who will over look it..Sabot was ok so I responded likewise.

Frankly I can't tell the difference between tones and I don't much care, in both posts you are spreading misinformation, sabot might give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you are merely mistaken, I, however, find it hard to believe that anyone could still be spouting such nonsense two and a half years later when the facts are well documented.

I don't think it's possible anymore for people to be merely mistaken, there has to be something more than that, imo.
Oh well you know what...reading my posts are not obligitory, you can plainly see they are mine..just pass them by..I dont really give a flyig f*** for your opinion and that is why I never really answered you but did sabot..Bye now.
Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.09 16:24

Kate McCann tells police she found Madeleine's Cuddle Cat toy on a high shelf only an adult could reach, suggesting an intruder ..... RESPONSE: A Portuguese paper reported this alleged leak from high-ranking police officials. ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top