The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 10 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 10 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 10 Regist10

On it goes...

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On it goes... - Page 10 Empty Re: On it goes...

Post by vaguely1 28.02.10 19:19

dare you to log out and see! big grin

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 28.02.10 19:21

vaguely1 wrote:dare you to log out and see! big grin

HAHAHA I can't ever leeeeaaave.....
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 28.02.10 21:37

Hey Hedge you haven't made it onto Mr Bennett's naughty list yet, well not one he has published yet.I think you would at least need to manage that before there would be any danger of a banning.
big grin

And in fairness very few people have been banned here up to now except when Jill needed to ban everyone but if I recall rightly there was a reason for that and sfterwards, those that wished joined again.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 01.03.10 15:01

vaguely1 wrote:
Autumn wrote:Sorry if you thought I was nit-picking but there is a difference - obviously what you meant to say was 'give the McCanns the benefit of the doubt.'

No. I didn't mean to give the McCanns the benefit of the doubt at all. You obviously aren't nit picking, just misunderstanding what I was saying.

No matter how much we think that Madeleine is dead - we owe it to her not to impress that judgement on anybody else, and especially not on Madeleine. imho.

I have come up against a fair amount of abuse on this forum for refusing to write off a child. Therefore I don't consider Bunny's comment to be offensive or disgusting. I understand it completely.

People want to laugh and goad at the fact that others choose not to write off a child as dead, because they think it has something to do with keeping her parents out of court. I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE. It has F all to do with her parents. It is Madeleine that deserved not to be written off.
Good post Vaguely1.
bunnie1

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 01.03.10 15:09

Having read the rest of the thread - NONE of us know whether Madeleine is dead or alive. There is absolutely no proof that she is no longer with us. I will simply stick to good old fashioned HOPE that she can be found and returned home. Lets face it - stranger things have happened than a child thought to be gone for ever returning...Jaycee Dugard, Natascha K,(spellings?) and maybe more.
bunnie1

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 01.03.10 15:10

Thank you Bunnie1.

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 01.03.10 15:17

Kololi wrote:Hey Hedge you haven't made it onto Mr Bennett's naughty list yet, well not one he has published yet.I think you would at least need to manage that before there would be any danger of a banning.
big grin

And in fairness very few people have been banned here up to now except when Jill needed to ban everyone but if I recall rightly there was a reason for that and sfterwards, those that wished joined again.

Take care

I know of someone banned under two or three different usernames, kept being banned no reason or warning given, of course each time that person did make it onto the infamous list so perhaps that explains it, there are about 200 members of which about 20 or so check in daily and about 9 post regularly, where are the rest, all active, all banned?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 01.03.10 15:20

hedge wrote:
Kololi wrote:Hey Hedge you haven't made it onto Mr Bennett's naughty list yet, well not one he has published yet.I think you would at least need to manage that before there would be any danger of a banning.
big grin

Take care

I know of someone banned under two or three different usernames, kept being banned no reason or warning given, of course each time that person did make it onto the infamous list so perhaps that explains it, there are about 200 members of which about 20 or so check in daily and about 9 post regularly, where are the rest, all active, all banned?

Yes I often read in PFA, there was Thread wasn't there about posters being banned for no reason - seems odd with no reason given.
bunnie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 01.03.10 18:32

Well they were probably banned for a reason, though it wasn't communicated to them.
I got banned as well, but I emailed Jill about it and got back in.
(thanks Jill. I hope you're - given the circumstances - okay)
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 02.03.10 1:38

Ruby wrote:made up but yet another wonderful example of how pros studiously ignore the results these highly trained dogs get, to suit their purposes.

That DOg Sniffed a Bomb and a Bomb as Found.
Eddie Sniffed the Beach Dunes Where the Police Were Told a Body was and a Body Was Found.
No Body was Found in the McCann Case.

Now, Marigold Mocked My Comment that the Dogs react to Small Amounts of Blood -- She Apparently Thinks They are Constantly On the Job and Don't Need to Be Prepped by Their Trainer, Etc.
So What is It?
That the Dogs are So POwerful They Sniffed Blood MONTHS after the PRESCENCE of an ALLEGED CORPSE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND.
OR THAT THEY REACT TO SMALL THINGS WHEN THEY ARE PROMPTED TOO.

FACT: EDDIE DOES NOT EXCLUSIVELY REACT TO CADAVER BLOOD. FACT MARIGOLD. FACT.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 02.03.10 13:06

Hi Aliberte.

You're right, no body was found.
That obviously does not diminish the possibility of a body having been there earlier.

I'll leave Marigold to reply to your comment regarding your response to her comment.

kind regards
Ruby
:)
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 06.03.10 16:48

[quote="bunny"]I think the difference in Autumn you didnt pick up on marigolds post about madeleine being shoved in a blue bag with her head hanging out. Even when it was pointed out to you you still neglected to say a word about it. Thus by doing nothing finding that one acceptable and mine not. That is biased.

I wasn't going to post here any more due to your disgraceful comment but I must reply to this. I DID NOT POST ABOUT MADELEINE BEING SHOVED IN A BLUE BAG WITH HER HEAD HANGING OUT. Got it? You have mixed me up with another poster, do your homework and check. Then apologise. This is why Autumn didn't pick me up on the post because IT WASN'T ME.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.03.10 22:55

hedge wrote:
big grin

Take care

A lot of posters hide their online status.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.03.10 6:00

[quote="vaguely1]No. I didn't mean to give the McCanns the benefit of the doubt at all. You obviously aren't nit picking, just misunderstanding what I was saying.

No matter how much we think that Madeleine is dead - we owe it to her not to impress that judgement on anybody else, and especially not on Madeleine. imho.

I have come up against a fair amount of abuse on this forum for refusing to write off a child. Therefore I don't consider Bunny's comment to be offensive or disgusting. I understand it completely.

People want to laugh and goad at the fact that others choose not to write off a child as dead, because they think it has something to do with keeping her parents out of court. I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE. It has F all to do with her parents. It is Madeleine that deserved not to be written off.[/quote]

Just spotted this. Hope not to late to debate some points.

While I believe Maddie to be dead, as the majority does, it does not stop me or the mentioned majority going to the police should they spot someone possibly Maddie. So that's is not called total write off but being realistic yet still bear in mind objectivity.

What I wont do is deliberately look out for her, which I believe, is what the mccanns came across as wanting people to do. Another realistic is, no one goes about their daily life looking out particularly for a missing child. FAIAC, her parents' mantra about this and that hampering the search is utter bollock if I may say so, as proven by their claims they still received thousands of leads. So, imho, it has EVERYTHING to do with her parents, and f. all to do ith Maddie, else there is no need to spin, except to cooperate with investigative authority. 50/50 the PM said, the fact that they didnt offer themselves for elimination, so that PM can increase the percentage to a credible extent speaks volume for many. Its not that people have written Maddie off completey as an absolute, its her parents' games that people find tiresome and banal.

Expressing personal belief of her dead is is no way impressing judgement upon others, after all one cannot force a horse's head to water; else mccanns spin will work wonderfully for them.
Credit others with discerning ability to make up their own mind.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 11.03.10 14:36

In cases where a child is found years later there is evidence the child was actually abducted. In Jaycees case her stepfather witnessed it and gave description of car. In Elizabeth Smart there was a broken window and her sister witnessed it. We have no such evidence in the case of Madeleine. In fact the police investigated and concluded an abduction was impossible given the time line and people in the area.

Given that the dogs detected the scent of death I do think we can safely conclude she is dead. Those who believe otherwise have their heads in the sand.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 14:37

Avery wrote:In cases where a child is found years later there is evidence the child was actually abducted. In Jaycees case her stepfather witnessed it and gave description of car. In Elizabeth Smart there was a broken window and her sister witnessed it. We have no such evidence in the case of Madeleine. In fact the police investigated and concluded an abduction was impossible given the time line and people in the area.

Given that the dogs detected the scent of death I do think we can safely conclude she is dead. Those who believe otherwise have their heads in the sand.

In both the Smart case, and the Duggard case the family were torn to shreds and presumed to be responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 20:10

What is your view of the abuse at Haute de la Garenne Vaguely?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 20:18

that's a little random.

My views on the abuse, or my views on the investigation....or beyond that?

I've not read in to it much beyond the role that Lenny Harper and the press played in the publicising of it - the premature publicising of the findings.

ETA, the fact that the newspaper reports made at the time about shackles and body parts still exist unedited on the internet does nothing for the victims of the abuse.

other than that it's not a case that I know much about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 20:26

Tell me your views on the abuse and the investigation and beyond.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 20:32

Views on the abuse - probably the same as everybody else's views on the abuse.

Views on the investigation are that it was handled badly by the press. Harper possibly become a little too emotionally involved (obviously hard not to do) claims of evidence of torture and human remains kept the press happy for a few weeks but claims of evidence later found to be false. Internationally, or accidentally I don't know.

I'd like to think accidentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 20:38

what evidence was found to be false?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 20:51

Sorry jill, I think Autumn is about to ban me so I'm not keen on starting a long reply which I'll get zapped in the middle of.

suffice to say......the claims of shackles and skull pieces and childs thigh bone was released to the press before being confirmed.

Whatever happened in that hell hole didn't need that kind of exploitative exaggeration.

etc, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 20:51

You should read the stories written by the victims.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 20:55

The victims should be entitled to some meagre form of 'justice' that isn't tarnished by the media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 20:55

Read Senator Stuart Syvret's blog and get into the heads of the victims. I dare you to discredit the dogs.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum