The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 11 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 11 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 11 Regist10

On it goes...

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On it goes... - Page 11 Empty Smart and Dugard

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 21:08

vaguely1 wrote:
Avery wrote:In cases where a child is found years later there is evidence the child was actually abducted. In Jaycees case her stepfather witnessed it and gave description of car. In Elizabeth Smart there was a broken window and her sister witnessed it. We have no such evidence in the case of Madeleine. In fact the police investigated and concluded an abduction was impossible given the time line and people in the area.

Given that the dogs detected the scent of death I do think we can safely conclude she is dead. Those who believe otherwise have their heads in the sand.

In both the Smart case, and the Duggard case the family were torn to shreds and presumed to be responsible.
So far as Smart is concerned, there is most definitely a degree of culpability in what I read on the cae, in that there were some obvious concerns about someone he was employing to be in his house, IIRC anyway.

Dugard? - don't know enough about it, did I read somewhere that he saw his daughter being abducted...wasn't it from a 'bus stop down the road? Curious case by all accounts, did we ever get the full story?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

On it goes... - Page 11 Empty Re: On it goes...

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 21:10

jkh wrote:Read Senator Stuart Syvret's blog and get into the heads of the victims. I dare you to discredit the dogs.

Oh okay, I wondered why you were asking. It was a dog thing.

I have no desire to discredit the dogs. Sorry. You should have said...would have saved all the to'ing and fro'ing thumbsup

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.03.10 21:13

The victims of the abuse don't see it as a 'dog thing'.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40918

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 21:26

Okay, then can you just clarify why you asked me about this randomly? Was it nothing to do with the dogs? I'm a little confused as to where the question came from, unless it's something that has been discussed further back in the thread.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.03.10 6:04

jkh wrote:The victims of the abuse don't see it as a 'dog thing'.
laugh laugh

Its a shamble that was so appalling handled in the press. Its such an exploitation and disrespect to the victims who should have recourse to Justice.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum