The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Mm11

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Mm11

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Regist10

June 2007 - blog and diary.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Empty Re: June 2007 - blog and diary.

Post by tigger 08.02.12 15:03

juliet wrote:The McCanns or their apologists had various explanations for the smell of a dead body in the apartment: not only Kate and her six corpses and Sean's love of sea bass, but that Kate had some sort of woman's problem....I remember being rather shocked at how far Team McCann would go to explain away what the dogs had found.

Yuk! I'm glad I've missed that! Bad enough to get details of their sex life and the notorious page 129 in the book. Funny thing is that their explanations are idiotic and tend to confirm the findings. Like Philomena saying that they would have had to bury the body, then dig it up and transport it in the car.
Well, before she told us - we had no idea that there was a buried and dug up body to find. Thank you.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.02.12 18:17

Daisy wrote:
kikoraton wrote:
My guess is, she's buried in the Republic of Ireland.

It's not the first time this as crossed my mind. Such a huge family gathering is usually for some family event: Wedding, christening or funeral. Add to the mix - the mysterious McCann friend, pub landlord Joe Peoples - who also appears to be the local undertaker in St Johnston Donegal!

The Donegal visit has an extensive topic of its own. A lot of work has been done on the so called close ties which do not bear scrutiny. I simply do not believe they have a close connection, clearly there is a reason for all this - the Celtic vote? Gerry president of Scotland?

Two things: I believe it was the Irish cardinal who brokered the visit to the Pope via Clarrie.

The Irish are generous people and perhaps Gerry was also thinking of the large Irish 'vote' in the US? Marketing and linking - he seemed to be in his element.

But I'm also happy to report that the Irish - hopefully to date - held back 25.000 euros collected for the fund because they disagreed with the use of donated money? Can't remember where I read it, but it did have references with it. Not a crank.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 08.02.12 18:56

"who also appears to be the local undertaker in St Johnston Donegal!"
If true, that's interesting.
Please keep calm folks - we're all trying to make sense of something very important and complicated.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

June 2007  - blog and diary. - Page 3 Empty Blog and Diary

Post by womandotcom 08.02.12 19:21

For what its worth, ever since I read about Kate talking to Madeleine through the window and the planted rose bush, I have wondered if perhaps thats where Madeleine's ashes are

That could be why all the confident bluster ...find the body and prove we killed her

complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare
himself could not have written it.".........
womandotcom
womandotcom

Activity : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.02.12 20:04

womandotcom wrote:For what its worth, ever since I read about Kate talking to Madeleine through the window and the planted rose bush, I have wondered if perhaps thats where Madeleine's ashes are

That could be why all the confident bluster ...find the body and prove we killed her

I really doubt that, it doesn't explain the residue in the Renault and it's not as easy as you might think to burn a body. They did check on a local animal crematory and so on.
Basically I don't think they cared much for her when she was alive, so why would that change when she's dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.02.12 20:15

kikoraton wrote:"who also appears to be the local undertaker in St Johnston Donegal!"
If true, that's interesting.
Please keep calm folks - we're all trying to make sense of something very important and complicated.

I rather think he was the local undertaker. I once lived in a village where the 'Cupid Inn' was run by the undertaker. One room, a kitchen table and chairs all round. Amazing.
I think Joe Peoples is long retired and for an illicit funeral you don't need an undertaker in any case. Moving a body adds enormously to the risk.
The Donegal topic is quite exhaustive and goes into the family connections - the stories and the facts don't add up.
One reason I think - due to the curious absence of Maddie in PdL - for the focus on Ireland and Easter is for us to believe there was this fantastic family holiday - of which we have seen no evidence. They may even only have been there one night, I'm quite willing to believe they were in Pdl later that Easter - at Zaival Beach. Which is close to Burgau, where I noticed quite a few of Kate's pings came from (in June?).
Donegal is a half hour flight so no big deal. Three photographs of which two are clear and both imo have Maddie's head pasted on a smaller child, which is why Sean looks so big next to her.
Besides, why have those photographs so ready - when none of the PdL ones were? 8/5 they appeared in the Belfast Telegraph.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.02.12 15:04

alison wrote:I remember the articles in the Sunday papers on 10th June 2007. GMc said that they would not be doing any more trips for some time as they needed to take time to grieve. One of the journalists commented ( as an aside) that " grieve" was an odd choice of word given that they believed Madeleine to be alive.

I wished that I had kept the hard copy as the web versions of this article do not contain the journalist`s comment.........

When Kiko commented on this, I didn't realize it was from the June blog. In Pamalan's site it said 'reflection' instead of 'grieve' - interesting. I would think that was changed by Gerry at a later date? Is that possible with a blog? He whooshed a couple of things quite quickly anyway, e.g. the fridge episode.
It really still seems to me that whilst they were in Marocco something pivotal happened. Something after which they could move forward.
Time to grieve explains Kate's hysteria better a week later when she phones the PJ to say she's dreamt of Maddie lying on a hill. It may have been the first time she'd been alone - no family either? That and some NZ white might set her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 09.02.12 15:14

Tigger: 3 months, visit the graveside to say goodbye. (Huelva)

What would count as a "graveside", by your reckoning, tigger?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 15:32

I had read that Joe People's is a funeral director.

I've wondered if he could've arranged for a cremation (joint one???) Its been known to happen - two bodies buried together, empty coffins... Not saying this is it, but could it be something to think about?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.12 15:45

Just a thought reading the May blogs (I know this topic is June blogs but May is in the link!)....I wonder if the real reason gerry flew back to the UK on 20th May 2007 was because he went to read the Gaspar statement...This was made at Leicestershire Police Station on 16th May 2007, the same day that the 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned' was officially launched, 16th May 2007

Then on 21st May 2007 when or the day gerry flies back to PDL an official appeal for holiday pictures in the media is made which is seemingly encouraged by the CEOP.....

3 months, visit the graveside to say goodbye. (Huelva)
This has always been my feeling especially tracing back to other notable dates

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 16:22

jd wrote:Just a thought reading the May blogs (I know this topic is June blogs but May is in the link!)....I wonder if the real reason gerry flew back to the UK on 20th May 2007 was because he went to read the Gaspar statement...This was made at Leicestershire Police Station on 16th May 2007, the same day that the 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned' was officially launched, 16th May 2007

Then on 21st May 2007 when or the day gerry flies back to PDL an official appeal for holiday pictures in the media is made which is seemingly encouraged by the CEOP.....

3 months, visit the graveside to say goodbye. (Huelva)
This has always been my feeling especially tracing back to other notable dates

You could be onto something there jd...
Regards the 'notable days' 3, 12, 40, 3 months - they all fit don't they? Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.02.12 16:27

kikoraton wrote:Tigger: 3 months, visit the graveside to say goodbye. (Huelva)

Well, it's between Huelva and Portugese border I would think. The PJ - I believe - traced their route via satellite and 'they were in places that were not on the route' (not litt. quote). Source for this is Amaral I believe.
We have - after Marocco - the time for reflection/grieving and new roles to be constructed.
Most interesting - we have Kate on the 19th? phoning the PJ about her dream and crying on the phone. She'd had a dream that Maddie was lying on a hillside? That's when the PJ thought they'd got the turning point. But once Gerry is back - nothing more is forthcoming. I'll have to look this up.

A graveside may consist of a single marked rock not too far from a road. So on the side of a hill with enough cover not to be seen from the road.
Kiko you have an army background? Have a look at Google on 'Winthropping' research done on where most people would bury a body or say an arms cache. Curiously, rarely more than 200 meters from the car they use. Usually less.
I suppose the same might be true of a consignment of drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.12 16:36

They fit remarkably rainbow-fairy! A month or so ago I was studying their mobile pings and there was consistency to these dates too

Just realised that Robert Murat was given the status of arguido on May 15th 2007. I wonder if this is what pushed the Gaspars to make their statement the next day believing Murat was being made a scapegoat perhaps? Funny the next day the fund is launched too

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 17:10

jd wrote:They fit remarkably rainbow-fairy! A month or so ago I was studying their mobile pings and there was consistency to these dates too

Just realised that Robert Murat was given the status of arguido on May 15th 2007. I wonder if this is what pushed the Gaspars to make their statement the next day believing Murat was being made a scapegoat perhaps? Funny the next day the fund is launched too
Interesting, jd... Whereabouts did the 'pings' place them do you know?
Re Gaspar statements, that could indeed be why - I'd imagine that they battled with their consciences for a while. Maybe waiting to see if a swarthy abductor materialised Wink When that looked unlikely and it seemed RM would be framed they were galvanised into action?
Curious the date of the fund launch too... Hmmm...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.12 17:19

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:They fit remarkably rainbow-fairy! A month or so ago I was studying their mobile pings and there was consistency to these dates too

Re Gaspar statements, that could indeed be why - I'd imagine that they battled with their consciences for a while. Maybe waiting to see if a swarthy abductor materialised Wink When that looked unlikely and it seemed RM would be framed they were galvanised into action?

I wished I had written them down but thought I could memorise them! but I remember thinking this all fits to these 30,40 etc dates. I'll have to find the link which was on HiDeHo's site as she had both their phone pings side by side for each day so was easy to read through and compare for the days you wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.02.12 17:29

tigger wrote:

Well, it's between Huelva and Portugese border I would think. The PJ - I believe - traced their route via satellite and 'they were in places that were not on the route' (not litt. quote). Source for this is Amaral I believe.
We have - after Marocco - the time for reflection/grieving and new roles to be constructed.
Most interesting - we have Kate on the 19th? phoning the PJ about her dream and crying on the phone. She'd had a dream that Maddie was lying on a hillside? That's when the PJ thought they'd got the turning point. But once Gerry is back - nothing more is forthcoming. I'll have to look this up.

A graveside may consist of a single marked rock not too far from a road. So on the side of a hill with enough cover not to be seen from the road.
Kiko you have an army background? Have a look at Google on 'Winthropping' research done on where most people would bury a body or say an arms cache. Curiously, rarely more than 200 meters from the car they use. Usually less.

Good evening tigger. Just had a thought whilst reading your post and the Huelve trip. I have a leaning towards this area as living inland in southern spain I know that just about anything could be lost or hidden if the area is well chosen. However, my thought. In the car there was evidence of cadaver so how would they remove a cadaver any distance so I think they must have come of roads and driven on tracks. Kate saying about a hill in her dream. I at first thought of climbing up a hill but of course if the car reached the top of a hill the going down would be easier. And I don't mean buriel.

Sorry mods to be so to the point but cannot think of an easier way to say it.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 18:01

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

I wished I had written them down but thought I could memorise them! but I remember thinking this all fits to these 30,40 etc dates. I'll have to find the link which was on HiDeHo's site as she had both their phone pings side by side for each day so was easy to read through and compare for the days you wanted
I'd be really interested to see that info when you get a chance to find it, thanks jd :)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.02.12 18:10

This isn't it....but a good report on the mobile phone activity nevertheless. Got so many links saved! I'll find it on my other computer which is where I think its saved

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just seen this on the above link.....As for the Payne couple, the return to their country of origin takes place only on 22 May....mmm interesting. gerry returns on the 20th May/21st possibly to read the gaspar statement made on the 16th may, and payne goes back to the UK on the 22nd May

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.02.12 18:59

Nina wrote:
tigger wrote:

Good evening tigger. Just had a thought whilst reading your post and the Huelve trip. I have a leaning towards this area as living inland in southern spain I know that just about anything could be lost or hidden if the area is well chosen. However, my thought. In the car there was evidence of cadaver so how would they remove a cadaver any distance so I think they must have come of roads and driven on tracks. Kate saying about a hill in her dream. I at first thought of climbing up a hill but of course if the car reached the top of a hill the going down would be easier. And I don't mean buriel.

Sorry mods to be so to the point but cannot think of an easier way to say it.

A car prob. four wheel drive could well have gone some way off the road on a track, but a track is still that, used by other vehicles sometimes. So still some short distance from a track. Not exactly good walking country I understand.

So for me off road perhaps, but not so difficult to get to for the car they used to go to Huelva. Some of the soil in that area is said to be very acid due to copper mining. Would be ideal, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.02.12 19:12

jd wrote:This isn't it....but a good report on the mobile phone activity nevertheless. Got so many links saved! I'll find it on my other computer which is where I think its saved

Just seen this on the above link.....As for the Payne couple, the return to their country of origin takes place only on 22 May....mmm interesting. gerry returns on the 20th May/21st possibly to read the gaspar statement made on the 16th may, and payne goes back to the UK on the 22nd May
Curious and curiouser - must be something in it, jd - after all, we know what Kate was told about 'coincidences' (or lack of) - she told us in the bewk!...
Thsnks for the link, will have a look through it in a bit :)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.02.12 14:52

I thought I had all of Kate's diary entries for June, but was wrong. Picked this up from McCannfiles via Portugese press. I'm assuming it is a correct quote. Found this interesting, in view of the family meeting on the 9th at Sagres -

quote:In her notes dated June 8, 2007, Kate reports that she was "upset and angry" with her mother. "At this moment, I could do without this kind of thing – I have enough to think about and emotionally exhausted", the doctor wrote, recalling an argument during a walk with the twins in the Algarve.

Five days later, at a time when Kate's parents return to the United Kingdom, Madeleine's grandmother shows her indignation with her daughter's attitude, at the same time when she ends up being appeased by her father. In her notes dated June 13, Kate writes that her mother calls her complaining about not hearing from her since the previous day, and saying she had "an awful day".
unquote

Barely a month after the 'abduction' and trouble with Mum? Who probably knows her daughter better than most.

There are quite a few other entries, yes - about the twins throwing tantrums and hysterics, taking too long to go to sleep and so on and another nugget; the twins seemed unaware that Maddie had disappeared. Disfunctional family or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.09.12 0:02

Gerry McCann, speaking on June 3rd, 2007: "Later this year (...)"

LET'S HOLD A MADELEINE DAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

Sunday June 3,2007
By Jason Groves
Daily Express

ROCK legend Sir Elton John is being lined up to front a global pop concert, to carry the message of missing Madeleine McCann’s plight to every corner of the earth. It is hoped the singer will headline a huge series of worldwide events to mark a special Madeleine Day that her distraught parents are planning in the effort to find the vanished four-year-old. Sir Elton’s popular appeal is guaranteed to attract a swarm of other film and music superstars keen to offer support to parents Gerry and Kate McCann.

The couple, having promised not to return home until they are reunited with Madeleine, are now planning a series of visits to European and North African cities, to distribute posters and widen the appeal for information.

Sir Elton has played an emotional DVD of Madeline at his concerts, but now believes a larger effort would do more to raise awareness of her predicament.
Gerry McCann, 38, said: “One of the ideas is maybe getting all the people who have publicly supported us to come together. I don’t just mean from the UK but from different parts of the world. We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing.

We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people thatMadeleine ’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period.
“It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that. What we’re doing at the minute has its role but doing that down the line in a few months won’t have anything like the same impact. We might have a sporting event, something arts, something music.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The mccanns looking broken and distraught, lack of appetite, sleepiness nights

"We’ve had backing from sporting people up to now. We have had backing from certain musical celebrities as well. We’ve got some other musical contacts that we are exploring, who are happy to offer support.
“We’re not saying it would necessarily be one big concert, it might be that on a certain day they are playing her DVD.

“What we want at the current time is maximum message out there now, about her disappearance but then just events to bring it back up occasionally just to remind people, if she’s not found.”

A month after the sleeping Madeleine was snatched from her bed, Gerry and Kate McCann have betrayed the first signs that their hopes of finding her alive are starting to fade. The couple confessed that they are haunted by the harrowing thought of her being held captive by a pervert. Still desperately clinging toMadeleine ’s pink Cuddle Cat, 38-year-old Kate said: “We don’t know where she is. We’d like to think she’s still in Portugal, she might still be in Portugal.

“But we know there’s a possibility she’s gone over the border – or several borders. We know there are bad people out there, but we know there are also a lot of sad people. We hope it’s the latter.”
Gerry added: “Of course we believe Madeleine is still alive but you would be incredible if you hadn’t considered the worst scenario, that she’s dead.

“Kate and I discuss it – not a lot, but we talk about hope, and that while there’s some we will not give up. At the minute, there’s loads of hope.”

PS - Don't look for this story, on the Daily Express site. It was deleted, long ago.......Organising a huge event for later in the year...Not holding any hope that Maddie may be found at any time then!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.02.14 11:34

Bumping this topic as it refers to the sea bass but it is quite interesting to see what else was going on in June, which I still think is full of traces of what was happening behind the scenes.

For one thing I'd forgotten about Kate noting she'd had a row with her mother on the 8th. On the 9th is the memorial meeting in Sagres imo and on the 10th the phonecall which Gerry lied about and on the 12th Gerry's statement about grieving.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 25.02.14 13:28

tigger wrote:Bumping this topic as it refers to the sea bass but it is quite interesting to see what else was going on in June, which I still think is full of traces of what was happening behind the scenes.

For one thing I'd forgotten about Kate noting she'd had a row with her mother on the 8th. On the 9th is the memorial meeting in Sagres imo and on the 10th the phonecall which Gerry lied about and on the 12th Gerry's statement about grieving.
Thanks Tigger, that is very interesting.

Just looking back, I was wondering how someone who was so very very drunk that they were lying in the road managed to speak, (and speak English?) sufficiently well to give directions to Gerry so that he took him to the correct apartment...   huh 

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20: There is still no sign of Madeleine. I didn't feel like it so I decided not to go running.
Went to pick up Gerry from the airport. It was so good to see him. Just before we reached the apartment we saw a man lying in the middle of the street, so we stopped the car and got out. It was no surprise to see that he was drunk (we've all been there!) but he recognised Gerry and me immediately. Gerry walked him round to his apartment.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by AuldWan 25.02.14 14:07

I have suggested this on Twitter before but has anyone thought to go to the British
Library and look up hard copy articles regarding Madeleine's disappearance.  I've always thought this might clear up some of the problems that disappearing on line news articles have caused.
AuldWan

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top