The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Regist10

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 11:10

I'm understanding now. I had thought they had been left in Syms name.

Thank you Jill.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 11:17

It was only when I labelled muratfan on my statcounter and applied it to all my blogs that it showed up that it was muratfan who posted the comments about my mother.

Had I not been online and missed muratfan on my blog, or if he'd used a proxy instead of the IP he used on this forum, then I wouldn't have known it was him and I'd still be believing him that it was Photon.

He made a mistake and I caught him. He was also going back and forth to the JATYK forum where the link to my blog was posted. The statcounter showed his activities that night quite nicely.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41622

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 11:25

I just dont get what people like Muratfan get out of this weird cyber stalking? His life must be empty if this is how he gets his kicks - it must be some sort of sickness or mental disorder that causes this sort of behaviour.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 11:28

It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Icon_neutral It seems to be a full time job for some people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 30.01.10 11:44

Photon posts on the JM forum and always comes over as an intelligent and well-informed person. I just dont get why people post under a variety of user names, surely its easier to stick to one - makes life so much simpler.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 30.01.10 12:55

vaguely1 wrote:It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

I guess some people have an investment in causing confusion. Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Icon_neutral It seems to be a full time job for some people.

Vaguely, can we be sure that Photon does have an abusive sock? I wouldn't trust Majic as far as I could spit. He isn't adverse to playing games on forums is he?

Jill, you need 100% proof, that those comments were from Muratfan - a proxy won't cut it, many people use the same proxy. When it does come out, I would suggest you notify the police.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 13:32

Pascal wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:It doesn't strike me as something Photon would write - even when she's using her abusive sock, pretending to be thick and common. (as per the Majic incident)

Vaguely, can we be sure that Photon does have an abusive sock? I wouldn't trust Majic as far as I could spit. He isn't adverse to playing games on forums is he?

Jill, you need 100% proof, that those comments were from Muratfan - a proxy won't cut it, many people use the same proxy. When it does come out, I would suggest you notify the police.

I didn't catch him by his proxy, I caught him initially when he used the same IP address that he used on this forum.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 30.01.10 13:37

As long as you are sure Jill, you have every right to report him.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 15:49

jkh wrote:
Pascal wrote:

I didn't catch him by his proxy, I caught him initially when he used the same IP address that he used on this forum.

Because she discussed it, and as far as I'm aware, and I'm certain
he'll be along to put me right, spoke about it with Tony Bennett.

They all had socks pascal. Paranoid is as paranoid does.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.01.10 16:09

Didnt Murat-fan deny he wrote that?

It's bad enough lying about it, but to deliberately attribute it to photon is evil. I cant remember who was it who came to his defence - was it those at JATYK? Deliberately trying to sow further discord?

I always thought it couldnt have been Photon or Bren right from the beginning, not their style. Photon despite some socks activities (which she admitted) always came across as educated and more refined.

I thought this was already lodged with the police, only waiting for culprit identity for action.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 30.01.10 17:01

Vaguely how do we know she was abusive though? What strikes me as odd is Photon is an intelligent woman who has already been seriously outed. Her details were strewn across one of the Sangs for all to link onto. Why would she resort to writing abusive posts? She still posts as Photon on 3A and MM even though her real name and professional links are well documented.

It's all a big puzzle to me. is it voddie o'clock yet>
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 17:33

voddie o'clock, I like that big grin

It's still hot bovril and Tesco's pomegranate and raspberry high juice o'clock here (not in the same cup of course). Shocked
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 18:05

Pascal wrote:Vaguely how do we know she was abusive though? What strikes me as odd is Photon is an intelligent woman who has already been seriously outed. Her details were strewn across one of the Sangs for all to link onto. Why would she resort to writing abusive posts? She still posts as Photon on 3A and MM even though her real name and professional links are well documented.

It's all a big puzzle to me. is it voddie o'clock yet>

We only know because she was dropped in it by the rest of the snakes.

It's always voddie o'clock Wink

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Empty Underhanded people becoming even more underhanded

Post by Tony Bennett 30.01.10 23:02

vaguely1 wrote:If someone's up to something underhand I can pretty much guarantee that Mr Bennett's intervention won't spur them in to behaving properly - in fact probably the opposite.
So they will become more underhand?

I might as well give up, then
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 31.01.10 9:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:If someone's up to something underhand I can pretty much guarantee that Mr Bennett's intervention won't spur them in to behaving properly - in fact probably the opposite.
So they will become more underhand?

I might as well give up, then

Your strengths lie elsewhere.

I think that there are people who deal with situations of conflict in a far more productive way than yourself. Just something I've noticed. It's not unfair to suggest that certain character traits suit certain jobs. Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 4 Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top