The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Regist10

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Autumn 29.01.10 8:31

laugh
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Does Ian West = murat_fan?

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 13:30

We need to remember when discussing Ian West, photographer (a) that there might be more than one Ian West, photographer, and also (b) that there is much evidence linking an Ian West with the username murat_fan.

I am not going to disclose all this evidence but suffice it to say that 192.com shows an Ian West living at an address with Susan Leggett in Norfolk, and that one of the many e-mail address used by murat_fan uses the first three letters of one of their surnames and the first four letters of their other surname (I am not going to print that actual e-mail address here, nor the other ones commonly used by murat_fan).

It might also be of interest that Susan Leggett's close relative Julia Leggett links to 'Find Madeleine Fund' on Friends Reunited.

Now, one thing is absolutely for certain: one of murat_fan's techniques, which we have seen on this very forum in recent weeks, is to publish demonstrably false and libellous information about all known McCann-sceptics. There are also many indications in the writings of murat_fan over the past 18 months which demonstrate that he is often in possession of very up-to-date information concerning the McCanns' plan re Carter-Ruck, libel letters, actions against Goncalo Amaral etc. Of the fact that murat_fan is in close touch with the McCanns I have little doubt.

Thus the fact that a photographer named Ian West is amongst a dozen or so photographers collected outside Richard Branson's Kensington Roof Gardens on the night of the celebrity bash to mark 1,000 days since Madeleine McCann was reported missing is of more than passing interest to those of us who watch all matters relating to Madeleine McCann closely.

Of course, if the Ian West who was there on Wednesday night would like to contact Jill and identify himself and clear away doubts as to whether he is linked to murat_fan or linked to Susan Leggett, then we would all no longer be in the dark.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Pascal 29.01.10 14:09

Ian West who was there on Wednesday might not have a clue how to contact Jill or indeed know who Jill is.

Wouldn't you agree Tony that outing people in this manner is no better than Muratfan's loathsome antics? You may have the wrong guy - does that not bother you?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:27

can ANYONE please tell me which one in the photo we're supposed to be looking at?

ty.

ETA, How on earth is the photographer who was there on the night called Ian West meant to know to contact Jill?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Is Ian West the photographer from Norwich the same photographer who was outside 99 Kensington High Street on Wednesday?

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 14:34

Pascal wrote:Ian West who was there on Wednesday might not have a clue how to contact Jill or indeed know who Jill is.

Wouldn't you agree Tony that outing people in this manner is no better than Muratfan's loathsome antics? You may have the wrong guy - does that not bother you?
How can you compare telling outright and outrageous lies about someone, as murat-fan has done, with pointing out that 192.com, which is available for anyone in the country to view, quite apart from the Electoral Register, has an Ian West living with Susan Leggett and that murat_fan along with his other e-mail addresses uses seven letters for his e-mail address which are derived from the first parts of their respective surnames.

murat-fan (by the way, just why is he a fan of someone who got at least 17 things wrong when first interviewed by police on 15 May and had to 'correct' them when later interviewed on 10 & 11 July?) is a proven and serial liar.

Sharing some info on 192.com and raising questions about murat_fan's e-mail addresses isn't in the same league as serial lying.

Is it?

Maybe the Ian West who just happened to be outside the McCanns' celebrity bash has nothing to do with murat_fan. In which case all is well, isn't it?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.01.10 14:38

vaguely1 wrote:can ANYONE please tell me which one in the photo we're supposed to be looking at?

ty.

ETA, How on earth is the photographer who was there on the night called Ian West meant to know to contact Jill?

Muratfan did contact me last night, very shortly after the photo's were posted. He used the same IP address on my blog as he did in this forum.

He then changed to a proxy to post comments - the very same proxy he used to post the vile comments on my blog asking if my mum was dead yet.

I beleive muratfan outed himself last night.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Why does Ian West need to contact anyone?

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 14:40

vaguely1 wrote:How on earth is the photographer who was there on the night called Ian West meant to know to contact Jill?
Does he need to? There's nothing wrong with an Ian West or a John Smith for that matter taking a few photographs outside one of Richard Branson's exclusive properties.

Is there?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 14:43

jkh wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:can ANYONE please tell me which one in the photo we're supposed to be looking at?

ty.

Muratfan did contact me last night, very shortly after the photo's were posted. He used the same IP address on my blog as he did in this forum.

He then changed to a proxy to post comments - the very same proxy he used to post the vile comments on my blog asking if my mum was dead yet.

Ah! So it's a reasonable deduction then that Ian West the photographer who was there on Wednesday night is murat_fan.

That might explain why the dwindling band of members of bonnybraes' 'Just A Thought You Know' forum were told on Monday that their beloved member and serial liar murat_fan would be 'away for a few days'.

On a few 'assignments' around London, maybe?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:43

Tony Bennett wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:How on earth is the photographer who was there on the night called Ian West meant to know to contact Jill?
Does he need to? There's nothing wrong with an Ian West or a John Smith for that matter taking a few photographs outside one of Richard Branson's exclusive properties.

Is there?

It was a reply to your post stating:

Of course, if the
Ian West who was there on Wednesday night would like to contact Jill
and identify himself and clear away doubts as to whether he is linked
to murat_fan or linked to Susan Leggett, then we would all no longer be
in the dark.

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Arrow_up

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:44

jkh wrote:

ty.

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 890363

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 14:44

vaguely1 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Is there?

Of course, if the Ian West who was there on Wednesday night would like to contact Jill
and identify himself
and clear away doubts as to whether he is linked
in the dark.

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Arrow_up
It sounds like he's already been in touch with Jill!!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
jkh wrote:

ty.

Ah! So it's a reasonable deduction then that Ian West the photographer who was there on Wednesday night is murat_fan.

Can you explain that deduction?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:46

Tony Bennett wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Is there?

Of course, if the
Ian West who was there on Wednesday night would like to contact Jill
and identify himself and clear away doubts as to whether he is linked
in the dark.

It sounds like he's already been in touch with Jill!!

I think Jill quite clearly stated that she had been in touch with Muratfan - not Ian West Photographer.

Unless anyone knows they're the same person this all seems a bit unfair on Ian West Photograher.

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty A collection of murat_fan's e-mail addresses

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 14:50

vaguely1 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
jkh wrote:

ty.

Can you explain that deduction?
Er, last night you claimed you were too 'grumpy' to answer my question - and you still haven't.

So instead of asking you another question which won't be answered, might I suggest you come up with any other deductions which may be closer to the mark.

One thing is for sure,murat_fan is getting looser and looser with the e-mail addresses and proxies he uses. H uses the same 4 or 5 all the time so he's a lot easier to track down than he (not she) thinks!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:53

Can anyone clarify how Ian West photographer is linked to Muratfan for a very slow person please.

I get the Ian West bit, I get the Muratfan bit - I just don't get the link (other than name) between them both and the photographer.

ty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 29.01.10 14:54

That guy may not be Muratfan and no I don't think all is well, not at all.

I agree. Muratfans behaviour is heinous and I understand you being irritated - but two wrongs will never make a right no matter what way you package it up.

IMO thats the trouble with the overall discussion of this case across the fora. Outings, wummings, goadings, lies told, libellous, hateful, heinous comments, ridcule, bullying, threats and stalking across the fora.

You either rise to it and throw back some of the same, or you rise above it and continue discussion in a decent and honourable way.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:55

Tony Bennett wrote:
Er, last night you claimed you were too 'grumpy' to answer my question - and you still haven't.

So instead of asking you another question which won't be answered, might I suggest you come up with any other deductions which may be closer to the mark.

One thing is for sure,murat_fan is getting looser and looser with the e-mail addresses and proxies he uses. H uses the same 4 or 5 all the time so he's a lot easier to track down than he (not she) thinks!

No. I said you were too grumpy for me to talk to you. Are you saying that Muratfan uses the same email address as Ian West photographer?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 14:56

Pascal wrote:That guy may not be Muratfan and no I don't think all is well, not at all.

I agree. Muratfans behaviour is heinous and I understand you being irritated - but two wrongs will never make a right no matter what way you package it up.

IMO thats the trouble with the overall discussion of this case across the fora. Outings, wummings, goadings, lies told, libellous, hateful, heinous comments, ridcule, bullying, threats and stalking across the fora.

You either rise to it and throw back some of the same, or you rise above it and continue discussion in a decent and honourable way.

Pascal, help me here.

I'm missing a link. Ian west and murat fan, same person.

Ian west photographer and Ian West? How are they linked?

ta.

Genuine question as I'm lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 29.01.10 15:01

vaguely1 wrote:
Pascal wrote:That guy may not be Muratfan and no I don't think all is well, not at all.

Pascal, help me here.

I'm missing a link. Ian west and murat fan, same person.

Ian west photographer and Ian West? How are they linked?

ta.

Genuine question as I'm lost.

Haven't a clue.

If you are a slow person then God help me..
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 29.01.10 15:02

I think TML owned up to being Ian West - but not Ian West the Photographer when outed on MM.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 29.01.10 15:20

It confusing, now there's Ian West the photographer, the not-photographer, Muratfan, TML.
Why are we even talking about him/her/it? Didn't Tony himself say a while ago he didn't agree with the 'outings'?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 2 Empty Ian West and murat_fan, outing themesleves

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 15:31

Inyx wrote:It confusing, now there's Ian West the photographer, the not-photographer, Muratfan, TML.
Why are we even talking about him/her/it? Didn't Tony himself say a while ago he didn't agree with the 'outings'?
The only 'outing', if it could be remotely called that, is that a photgrapher called Ian West 'outed' himself by apparently leaving his personal yellow foldable footstool on full view at the most popular venue of all on Kensington High Street on Wednesday night.

Now jkh informs us that murat_fan, using two of his 4 or 5 well-known proxy e-mail addresses, took a look in to the forum and posted an anonymous (cough) message on her blog, both within a few minutes of the photos first appearing on this forum. His 'disguise' of using a different e-mail proxy address (it must be so hard to keep tabs on them all) didn't work.

I've added a few notes from 192.com which is a publicly available document.

If anyone is doing the 'outing', it's Ian West, the photographer/murat_fan himself.

By the way the information about Ian West's two children (both under 4) on his website is consistent with information about the Ian West who lives with Susan Leggett.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 16:06

Let's please not even start discussing people's children.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 16:28

Jill - were the comments on your blog not left by that vile welsh burglar woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 29.01.10 17:25

Hehe - hoping now that there are enough tin hats so that I might nab one too but that vile Welsh burglar woman did make me chuckle at times.

Disclaimer: Please note I said chuckle at times - not all the time.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top