The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Regist10

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by Jill Havern 29.01.10 17:42

vaguely1 wrote:Jill - were the comments on your blog not left by that vile welsh burglar woman?

That's what muratfan wanted me to think. He also tried to blame Photon, and until last night that's what I still thought, but he 'outed' himself last night by using the same proxy that was used to post the vile comments on my blog. Once I caught him online I was able to label his activities on my statcounter and apply the label to all projects (all my blogs) and it is quite clear it is muratfan.

When the first comment was left on my blog last night I was able to look at the statcounter to see who left it and it was muratfan.

From my statcounter I could see that he kept popping back to the JATYK forum - not the one that is available for public viewing, but the section where you have to register and log-in - much like PFA2 and MM have private sections. He had posted on the JATYK forum that he was going away for a couple of days, which certainly tallies with going to Kensington.

But the main give away was that he first came on to my blog last night using exactly the same IP address as he used on this forum - and I don't mean just the numbers part of the IP address, but the host too. He spent hours on my blog last night only looking at the post and links about Ian West and checking back to read the comments.

First thing this morning he checked the blog and comments again using the same proxy. As I said, he outed himself by his activities.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens

Post by vaguely1 29.01.10 17:46

creepy. Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Icon_neutral

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.01.10 17:46

Kololi wrote:Hehe - hoping now that there are enough tin hats so that I might nab one too but that vile Welsh burglar woman did make me chuckle at times.

Disclaimer: Please note I said chuckle at times - not all the time.

Take care

I have to say I agree. I actually liked some of her posts. I'd been in contact with her for ages via my blog and it was a big shock when she turned nasty, especially towards my mother.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 29.01.10 18:05

Hi Jill
Glad you took it as I meant it. She was very witty - a shame that she needed to interject her wonderful humour with some spitefulness.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 29.01.10 18:44

Oh I give up. paranoia dot com never mind
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.01.10 19:00

What are you giving up on Inyx?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 29.01.10 22:29

vaguely1 wrote:creepy. Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Icon_neutral

Quite.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Empty Is Ian West on this video?

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.10 22:42

There is a glimpse of all the photographers at 16 seconds on this YouTube video:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/01/sardine-muncher-productions-presents.html

Maybe someone can identify West here?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 29.01.10 23:07

jkh wrote:What are you giving up on Inyx?

Trying to understand what's this all about. And who's who or who isn't who and the importance of who's Ian West, photographer or not.

And the thing about proxies. It seems there's several that belong to the same group, a large group, I've read that somewhere, can't remember the name.
If you and I would use the same proxy (or a proxy by the same group?) we'd share the same IP isn't it?
So how would anybody else know if it's you or me posting or reading?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 29.01.10 23:51

syntax analysis for the writing, a number of excellent programmes out there.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Empty mutat_fan = 'truth' on PFA2 = Ian West, photographer?

Post by Tony Bennett 30.01.10 8:09

Inyx wrote:Trying to understand what's this all about. And who's who or who isn't who and the importance of who's Ian West, photographer or not.
Perhaps this post from 'truth', widely believed also to be murat_fan, posted on the PFA2 forum yesterday, might shed further light. 'PFA' by the way means 'Pro-Fence-Anti', supposedly implying that PFA2 is an eclectic mix of those with a range of views on the Madeleine McCann case.

It is not, It is overrun with strong McCann-believers who constantly attack, with many lies in the process, McCann-sceptics.

Here's 'truth''s post, in black, with my comments interleaved in red:

Posted by 'Truth'

Just to add, after what has been put on her blog recently and her forum i have been told, i am now passing this matter to the Police.

REPLY: So it appears from this that 'truth' is passing this to the police, not Ian West himself (if, that is, the two are different). What 'truth' doesn't tell us is what criminal offence Jill or anyone else contributing to this thread is supposed to have committed. Perhaps 'truth', especially given his name, will enlighten us. If he's not Ian West, why is he running to the police?

As it mentions my address

REPLY: No post that I have seen here mentions anyone's address. All it does say is that Ian West the photographer lives with a Susan Leggett, and it also mentions that murat_fan uses as one of his many e-mail addresses a combination of the first three letters from one of their surnames and the first four from another. That gives four possibilities: leggwes, legwest, westleg, or weslegg. No postal address is disclosed.

and my children i will pass all the details onto the Police and let them decide what to do next.
And believe me they look after their own.

REPLY: Hmmm, 'look after their own'? Here are some possibilities. That 'truth'/Ian West is...a special constable, or on the books of MI5, or a police informer, or a former serving police officer.

And just to add no, i am not Muratfan Jill. I was invited to write on the blog, i refused.

REPLY: If that is murat_fan speaking, we know already that he is a serial liar.

Up to you what you do next, BUT the Photographer Ian west has been told what has been said, and he does take it seriously.

REPLY: Note that 'truth' does not tell us which Ian West we are talking about, but we must assume that it's Ian West the photographer of www.ianwest-photography.co.uk and also the Ian West who was taking photos of Kate, Gerry and other luminaries on Wednesday night. And in the unlikely event that 'truth' is not Ian West, it's clear the two men are in close touch with each other. Strange, however, that 'truth' tells us that 'Ian West takes it seriously', instead of Ian West himself.

I hope to God you think of what you allow on your blog,

REPLY: If only that would also go for murat_fan and all his malicious and blatant lies.

i for one will not tolerate my childrens safety.

REPLY: How is that at risk? No address has been disclosed. And even if it had been disclosed, what risk is there? Has anyone threatened them coming to harm? Unlike myself, who received a specific death threat after publishing my '30 Reasons' article on The Madeleine Foundation website.

(BTW MY KIDS ARE OVER 4 THICKO)

REPLY: Hmmm. So 'truth' has kids over 4. According to Ian West Photography's website, in 2008 when he set up his website he had 'two children under 4'. Well, maybe they are over 4 now.

'truth' is angry about this thread and its reference to the presence at the Kensington Roof Gardens of Ian West, photographer, with his little yellow foldaway height-enhancer.

This post from 'truth', together with further clues from his writing style, lends further credence to the conclusion that murat_fan = 'truth' = Ian West, the Norfolk photographer.

And by the way, there's nothing libellous, nor criminal, in suggesting that that is a possibility.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.01.10 8:14

vaguely1 wrote:Jill - were the comments on your blog not left by that vile welsh burglar woman?

Excuse me, but who's that? (the vile welsh burglar woman I mean). Is this supposed to be some kind of cryptic lingo?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 9:12

No, I can't remember her name. The description obviously meant something to those that can though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 9:19

Sym was her name.

While you're here Vaguely1, maybe you can c&p Tony's post up above onto the PFA2 forum as you're a member over there.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 9:32

If someone's up to something underhand I can pretty much guarantee that Mr Bennetts intervention won't spur them in to behaving properly -infact probably the opposite.

If you wanted to consider if for a moment and maybe PM me - I'll be happy to post that over there should that be your final decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 9:41

Well, it's a reply to muratfan/truth/nemesis/rockyrobin - all usernames which have been banned from here and unless he's here with a new username then he can't see the response. I'm sure Tony won't mind him seeing his response, so I give permission for you to post it over there.

'Truth's' OP on the forum also involved me, so I'm happy for the response to be posted over there.

Ta muchly
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 10:01

Okay, I will post the replies, for the benefit of yourself Jill - but not the crap he's written at the top of his post.

Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 759815

If he wants to start another forum war off he can go and do it by himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 10:11

Thanks vaguely.

Thing is, although I'd heard of muratfan, I really didn't know much about him. All this stuff is new to me and I've only just started being aware of him and his tactics since he joined this forum.

Don't like what I see. No siree.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 10:17

muratfan man/woman of mystery........general blogger of poor content.

Another ego poster.

There are so many.

Did posts on Syms blog not back up what was being written on your blog by the poster of the same name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 10:19

Not sure what you mean about sym's blog.....
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 10:26

She has her own blog - which is invite only. When the person was making those comments I wondered if there was any crossover between what she was writing on her blog, and what she was being written in her name on your blog.

Did I get the wrong end of the stick - i thought you were thinking that whoever was posting as Sym on your blog was actually muratfan....pretending to be Sym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 10:40

Yes, I know Sym's got her own blog and I think she knows who was making the comments on my blog as she made reference to it.

I wasn't thinking muratfan was pretending to be sym. Muratfan was trying to blame Photon not sym, but muratfan outed himself when he was on my blog the other night using the same IP address as he did in this forum. He should have used his proxy then I'd have been none the wiser.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 30.01.10 10:55

the horrible comments though - what name were the made in....or were they left anonymously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 11:02

They were left in the name of Javelin

[img]Kate and Gerry McCann: Exclusive photos from Kensington Roof Gardens - Page 3 Javelin[/img]

http://www.blogger.com/profile/15377883308069703416
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.01.10 11:04

But I caught the IP address of the person who left the comments as I was online at the time and when muratfan was on my blog the other day he used exactly the same proxy as the person who left these comments.

I have no doubt the comments were left by muratfan, yet he tried to blame photon.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top