The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories - Page 2 Mm11

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories - Page 2 Mm11

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories - Page 2 Regist10

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories - Page 2 Empty Re: Alan D. Elsdon - My Theories

Post by Verdi 09.11.21 0:46

Post deleted - Admin

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 09.11.21 5:40

Crusader, forgive me for using your last comment to reach Jill and Verdi .. the internet and sites like these are not my favorite playground.
To Jill: I would like to share some of my findings in the Inge Lotz murder on this site, not as a distraction in any way, but simply to point out the uncanny similarities. This could assist in showing to what lengths suspects, corrupt police officers and the authorities are willing to go, to hide the truth and protect themselves.
But, I do think it does not belong here but rather on a 'thread' (?) on its own.
To Verdi: As a young policeman in 1977 working in East London (RSA), I went through a stage where I considered myself the king of sarcasm. It later dawned upon me that people, even friends, avoided making conversation with me because I insisted on always having the last (sarcastic) word. A true friend gave me good advice which I thankfully took. This is all he said; "Grow up".
So, Bird131 is not closing the door or flying away .. I'd like to be in the wings, when this mystery is solved.
Crusader, I like your thinking and approach and this is an example of what it reaps. In Inge's murder, I identified and tracked down someone no one had ever thought to question. It led to my biggest break-through in the case.
In Madeleine's case, I believe there are two persons who have been completely "missed" (possibly willfully by some). When the time is right, interviewing them could crack the mystery wide open.
Bird131
Bird131

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.11.21 7:18

For now, Alan, I'd quite like your observations in the Inge Lotz case to be posted here so we can see the similarities and where your train of thought is going with regards the Maddie case.

It's apparent that there has been corruption in the Maddie case right from the start - beginning with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Jose Socrates 'deal' to rid the PJ investigation of the coordinator, Dr Amaral.

Have you seen this thread?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does this look normal to you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambers 09.11.21 9:00

Silentscope wrote:If the ‘Expert team’ were there with orders to help the McCanns by planting such Evidence as you describe, and they would have been made aware by their ‘Helpers’ of the Operation.

Why would they then clean the Living room wall, wash the Curtains, and move the Sofa back up against the Wall?

Why leave the Trunk open to Air on the Villa driveway, wash and beat the Carpet in the Vehicle in an attempt to remove ‘a bad smell’?

Indicating that they DID NOT WANT it to be found?

...and why leave cadaver trace where it would be most damaging to the McCanns? Surely this ruse would be better executed if the cadaver odour was more ambiguous, as opposed to being as specific as it was?

And why would anyone need  to plant cadaverine when there was apparently plenty present?
Chambers
Chambers

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 09.11.21 9:17

There's nothing normal about all those high-profile persons being involved in the disappearance or abduction of a (normal) child, on holiday with her (normal) British parents.
The first thing that springs to mind when looking at the list, is "National Security".
No, I haven't read the thread. It must be interesting, for anyone, to try and figure out the real purpose of each name on the "McCann list".
Bird131
Bird131

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.11.21 9:45

I think there is one reason that the Forum might have overlooked?

It can be found on the first inside page of a British Passport.

It would be known to any British Citizen needing help or assistance, or even protection on their travels in the Commonwealth or beyond. Particularly those unfamiliar with the Language or Judicial systems.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2585

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.11.21 9:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote
It would be known to any British Citizen needing help or assistance, or even protection on their travels in the Commonwealth or beyond. Particularly those unfamiliar with the Language or Judicial systems.

The difference here is, if you need help or assistance whilst abroad, you go to the British embassy.

They do not come to you to sort your problems out.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

sammyc, Cammerigal, Silentscope and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.11.21 10:15

Sandy Cameron statement: "On the night of Thursday, May 3, 2007, Patricia received a telephone call from Gerry informing us of the disappearance of Madeleine. Gerry manifested all those emotions one expects from a father who has lost a child in the circumstances. He was distraught and spoke at the same time he cried. He seemed frustrated with the slowness of the searches in Portugal, with the fact that the borders had not been closed, and with the fact that sniffer dogs were not being used. Patricia and I contacted the British Embassy to try and help in this regard."

Did they do so at Gerrys request, or was it their own idea?
Either way Crusader, I believe you are right.
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.11.21 10:58

Silentscope wrote:He seemed frustrated with the slowness of the searches in Portugal, with the fact that the borders had not been closed, and with the fact that sniffer dogs were not being used. 

thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41843

crusader and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 09.11.21 11:09

Instead of assisting in the search for their missing daughter, the McCann's seem to have taken a lot of their frustration out on the beach, jogging, or on the tennis courts.
Bird131
Bird131

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.21 11:16

As Gerry said, 'It's our holiday too'. Their selflessness is a lesson to us all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 09.11.21 15:00

" The borders hadn't been closed " , yet Kate was annoyed at being taken back to the police station when a report and CCTV pictures came in of a child on the motorway between Lagos and Spain ! 

This is Gerry who appears to think Portugal is on the Mediterranean and doesn't have a navy and logged the time of their runs ( as you do !) 

They didn't search as they knew KNEW  there was no point , neither did any of the hordes of family and friends who quickly dropped everything to fly out to " help " . These helpers seemed to spend most of their time looking after the twins and cooking meals , sitting by the pool on the beach and having a barbecue for Madeleine's birthday .

Activity : 2376

Bird131 and Chambers like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.21 15:33

crusader wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote

The difference here is, if you need help or assistance whilst abroad, you go to the British embassy.

They do not come to you to sort your problems out.

I speak only from personal experience.

In normal circumstances it would be the local police who inform the consulate of a victim of crime, as in the case of the McCann family they were holidaymakers so unlikely to know who or where to report the crime aside from the police.

It is the function of the appropriate consulate to provide assistance to the victim, they have no authority to involve themselves with a police investigation apart from being a point of liaison.  The consulate can arrange for the services of an approved translator, if required, which the victim has to pay themselves - the Embassy/Consulate will not pay for anything to support you, as they can help with the arrangement of basic services like repatriation of a corpse, or local funeral/burial, issue of emergency travel documents etc.

The function of the Embassy, the Ambassador, is to ensure a good diplomatic relationship between the country he/she represents and the country of he/she is assigned to work.  The Ambassador is not appointed to represent citizens of the represented country, their function is restricted to national incidents and disasters, like the outbreak of conflict, or terrorism or victims of a natural disaster - like tidal wave or earthquake.  An Embassy nor it's Ambassador has any authority to interfere or involve themselves with a crime being investigated by the police.

The function of a consulate is of lesser value, their remit is very limited.

In short, the Ambassador representing the United Kingdom should not be involved with the ground work of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.  Again, if the victims family back at home contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the chain of communication would automatically rest with the consulate office closest to the location of the reported incident.

Indeed, I knew one Consul who was removed from office for doing something he didn't oughta!  They have the advantage of not being directly governed nor supervised on a regular basis.

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

crusader, Silentscope and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 15.11.21 16:02

I wonder how many people now wish they had followed John Buck’s advice, and not to be seen to be too close to the McCanns when it became likely that they would become Arguidos?

There are several similarities with the Case of Inga Lotz, but I cannot see how a ‘Set up’ by any Force would be of any Political benefit?

‘Framing’ the McCanns for anything still creates more problems than it solves, for everyone concerned as far as I can see. Unless like in John Clarke’s book, the aim is to discredit the PJ as much as possible.

Source:
Silentscope
Silentscope

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 15.11.21 18:21

Silentscope, I'm taking a closer look at the Timeline of events that led up to the summonsing of the dogs. That should provide more clarity and credibility in respect of my theory. Yes, it plunged the McCanns into water way over their heads, but it also immediately (and forever), absolved anyone and everyone else. That, is what must be kept in mind (the exoneration of any/every other role-player/s).
And as I mentioned earlier, if the cadaver and blood in Apartment 5A did not belong to Madeleine (because it was fabricated), it will always remain impossible to prove the McCanns guilty - of something that did not happen (in Apartment 5A). Despite all the allegations and negativity aimed against the McCanns, truth be told, until now, they've walked away completely unscathed.
Bird131
Bird131

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 15.11.21 21:05

Bird131 wrote:Silentscope, I'm taking a closer look at the Timeline of events that led up to the summonsing of the dogs. That should provide more clarity and credibility in respect of my theory. Yes, it plunged the McCanns into water way over their heads, but it also immediately (and forever), absolved anyone and everyone else. That, is what must be kept in mind (the exoneration of any/every other role-player/s).
And as I mentioned earlier, if the cadaver and blood in Apartment 5A did not belong to Madeleine (because it was fabricated), it will always remain impossible to prove the McCanns guilty - of something that did not happen (in Apartment 5A). Despite all the allegations and negativity aimed against the McCanns, truth be told, until now, they've walked away completely unscathed.

This is such a distractive red herring activity, that I think it would better be called a white ant theory. White anting is an Australian term for subverting or undermining from within. Trying to prove a negative is always difficult isn't it? That's why we normally focus on evidential facts.

Human DNA can never be fabricated. It is unique. You cannot make it or blend it to achieve an outcome, as you allude.
It is a fact that the DNA found in the McCann car and apartment was genetically matched to 'member's' of the McCann family. The UK Forensic Science Service failed to fully define which McCann it was, at the time of publishing their report, but did confirm 15 out of the 19 allelles matched Maddy. I note the UK FSS were later shut down by HM Government in 2012.
The improved DNA analysis technology, True Allelle is freely available via Dr Perlman but of course, that would help solve the case wouldn't it?

The McCanns are certainly not unscathed. A body of evidence and opinion is now in place. They were never taken to trial and the case is in abeyance
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 15.11.21 21:36

Nothing about my theory can be simply brushed aside. Here in South Africa and in the Inge Lotz case I refer to, there was a willingness to adjust the results of a blood test conducted at the Police Forensic Science Laboratory in Cape Town. After careful planning at the highest level and the introduction (fabrication) of cadaver and human blood in the McCann case, believe me, the UK Forensic Science Service, was never going to make a 100% match with Madeleine. There was no need to "manufacture" any DNA, the simple adjusting of the results is all that was required. No trial will probably ever take place. That's the beauty of fabrication of evidence ... the police and prosecution might have the right suspects, just the wrong location. And that's never going to end well for the Portuguese authorities.
Bird131
Bird131

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.21 23:01

Bird131 wrote:Nothing about my theory can be simply brushed aside. Here in South Africa and in the Inge Lotz case I refer to, there was a willingness to adjust the results of a blood test conducted at the Police Forensic Science Laboratory in Cape Town. After careful planning at the highest level and the introduction (fabrication) of cadaver and human blood in the McCann case, believe me, the UK Forensic Science Service, was never going to make a 100% match with Madeleine. There was no need to "manufacture" any DNA, the simple adjusting of the results is all that was required. No trial will probably ever take place. That's the beauty of fabrication of evidence ... the police and prosecution might have the right suspects, just the wrong location. And that's never going to end well for the Portuguese authorities.
QUOTE:  "There was no need to "manufacture" any DNA, the simple adjusting of the results is all that was required"

REPLY:  How exactly did they get 'corpse scent' onto SEVENTEEN locations associated with the McCanns in Praia da Luz?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 16.11.21 4:52

Tony, allow me time to closer examine the entire cadaver dog involvement and to complete my Timeline. I'm just as keen to find real loopholes in my theory as anyone else. Then, to really make some excitable 'friends', I'm considering the revealing of my theory as to the exact spot where the disposal of Madeleine's body took place. Photos of the area, which I can provide, include an elusive flat grey stone.
Bird131
Bird131

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 16.11.21 6:40

Beginning to sound like Kruger and his DNA tracking device.
Lucky heather anyone ??
sequested
sequested

Activity : 1677

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.11.21 8:14

Lets see where this goes. 
An unprecedented amount of attention was given to the McCann's by government and secret services, that is not in doubt .

If they did help the McCann's dispose of Madeleine, they would have her DNA .

It sounds to me, a more likely scenario than freezing Madeleine and putting her thawing  body in the boot of their hire car weeks later.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 16.11.21 8:52

Thanks Crusader ... that's exactly where I'm heading with my Timeline. All that gibberish about blood and rotten meat, fridges and freezers, trips to the dump site, airing a smelly Scenic weeks later etc. None of it makes any sense.
Bird131
Bird131

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.11.21 10:16

Speaking on the tenth anniversary of her disappearance Clarence Mitchell said that private investigators believe there are “only two or three people on the planet” who know her fate.

Silentscope-
Two that were under investigation and being followed everywhere by the Press. 

And One that was not?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird131 16.11.21 10:42

One would have expected Mitchell to attach more importance to what the family believed, rather than a bunch of private investigators ... unless of course the parents agree with the "two or three people on the planet". The word "fate" (destiny or God's will), could not have been more aptly chosen.
Bird131
Bird131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.21 11:11

well, if you can believe, or accept there was a staged abduction by parents and friends, your reality is already that the crime scene is also staged. also a lot has to be covered up after the time of missing.

my thinking is not in line with bird131, but i'm interested in his take on it.

it is not that you can not fake a crime scene, dna and dogs would not tell who the relicts belong to, when they were depositioned on a certain place. 

dna has to be extracted, in a lab, that specific sample is just a one off chance, no control possible. what you work with are the results on paper. 
this lab had already samples of the dna of the mccanns.

so is it possible to get fake results, the answer is positive. if, and it is a big if, someone with some ability had a will to produce some fakes, it is possible. 

same with the crime scene at 5a, we do not know for 100%,  if 5a is a crime scene at all. it could be. most likely it was. 
the dogs work is pretty simple, one could tell if there was blood, the other , if there was once a cadaver. but they do not can tell, who was the donor of that blood or cadaver scent. they can not tell if there is any dna in the relicts they react to. they do not give us a date it was deposited.

faking the work of the dogs is not easy. but to plant some relicts, that is certainly possible. in this case it has more room for it, then usually, because 5a, was again rented out, before the dogs get their way.

how to get cadaver scent on things, that is easier then you would like. there is no direct contact needed with a cadaver. you do not need a commercial cadaverine spray. would possible also fail to do the trick, cadaverine as volatile compound is a late guest on the scene. 

the person, that would have want to fake this crime scene, could have easy access to any human cadaver, for the dog eddy it would not have made any difference if it was from a pretty fresh cadaver , or an older one. 
even a handful of what is used of true human remains(most will live on, after that left their body!), that also often is used to train these kind of dogs.  

all what is needed is transfer to other things. and cadaver scents do transfer very good and easy. 

all training of dogs and police officers take place on faked crime scenes. 

the very big IF question is, did it happen in this case.  is it likely, i do think not, there is no need for. 
we still have no good and solid answers to why all the british boots from law enforcement aka operation task, a ambassador, and the full press got mingled up in this case. 

i have no idea in what help the british government had delivered in this case. for me there is a madeleine mccann case itself, already solved by the portuguese, and i have no problem in looking in a maybe far fetched theory in the rest around this case. 

the difference between the kruger fantasy, and faking a crime scene is, technically possible and very, very likely already happened in this case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top