The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:02

Phoebe wrote:Sergei, I think your proposed book is mistitled. In your 68 posts here (as I write) you have rarely mentioned Madeleine and then only when responding to a question. You have told us that you know nothing at all about what happened to her. I note that elsewhere much has been made of your connection with this "World famous case". In fact this description has been used twice in one passage.  It is clearly being used as a selling point. You keep posting but have nothing to tell us. I think its time for the forum to return to what it does so well i.e. investigating Madeleine's disappearance and seeking justice for her. I bid you adieu.
I suggest you do that, I would look time to time her, maybe cheap in with some info!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 23:11

Mr Malinka if that's who you really are, youve been doing your own thing and more since joining this forum, you have shown disrespect to members and even more disrespect to truth and justice for Madeleine which I believe you have no intention of trying to help other than using her name for self promotion and money! 

Im sure your son will be very proud...not!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:21

Are you sure u want to mention my son?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:23

MayMuse you screamed IGNORE, yet only you who is writing right now.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 23:25

doisgaloes wrote:MayMuse you screamed IGNORE, yet only you who is writing right now.
Check and read posts I never screamed IGNORE! 

You seem to struggle with your facts!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:27

Sorry, all haters look the same to me!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 23:29

doisgaloes wrote:Are you sure u want to mention my son?
Oh sorry I thought your threats  demands were off the table since you have refrained from answering questions and twisted your own words and changed your antics/tactics and continually broke forum rules!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 23:30

doisgaloes wrote:Sorry, all haters look the same to me!
LOL and LOL

How's Mr Mitch ell?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:39

Clarence Mitchel is very well and threatening me with lawyers, haven't you read news fallout?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 23:48

doisgaloes wrote:Clarence Mitchel is very well and threatening me with lawyers, haven't you read news fallout?
Oh dear, perhaps you will need a new kickstarter to fund your defence?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.17 23:49

MayMuse wrote:continually broke forum rules!

I would just like to say, publically, since I have been 'cast' in this thread - I commend Jill for how she has handled this as an admin. Ignoring my earlier comments about one person's conduct, Jill has shown some great restraint in not only overlooking and forgiving Sergei reacting strongly to certain comments - which I would venture anyone would in his position - but she has also been very much cordial with Sergei and given him a chance to say his piece.

Irrespective of what anyone takes away from these (two) threads, I hope it is noted that Jill has not been unfair, and has not wilted and banned Sergei when a certain person went overboard. I've never used the 'CP' term to describe this forum and Jill has given a solid example why it (the forum, not the term) persists. Despite the obvious attempt at goading me, I have no bad words to say about this forum at this point in time.

Certain posts towards Sergei have been caustic and unhelpful, but everyone has the right to be discerning on their own terms. It's those approaching blindfolded that offer nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:50

I ask Bennett for advise LOL
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 23:52

April28th wrote:

I would just like to say, publically, since I have been 'cast' in this thread - I commend Jill for how she has handled this as an admin. Ignoring my earlier comments about one person's conduct, Jill has shown some great restraint in not only overlooking and forgiving Sergei reacting strongly to certain comments - which I would venture anyone would in his position - but she has also been very much cordial with Sergei and given him a chance to say his piece.

Irrespective of what anyone takes away from these (two) threads, I hope it is noted that Jill has not been unfair, and has not wilted and banned Sergei when a certain person went overboard. I've never used the 'CP' term to describe this forum and Jill has given a solid example why it (the forum, not the term) persists. Despite the obvious attempt at goading me, I have no bad words to say about this forum at this point in time.

Certain posts towards Sergei have been caustic and unhelpful, but everyone has the right to be discerning on their own terms. It's those approaching blindfolded that offer nothing.

Finally sensable words instead of just continues abuse.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.12.17 0:09

April28th wrote:

I would just like to say that my comment about forum rules is not the whole issue as many of us have witnessed here, and it was NOT directed towards Jill or even remotely to slight her in any way. Jill knows the respect I hold for her. Therefore ask you to remove my comment you have quoted as it is not relevant to yours!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.17 0:12

MayMuse wrote:!

MayMuse, although I quoted your post in my last one in this thread, it was not to imply that you accorded with my opinion or vice versa. Any reader of this thread will see that you do not trust Sergei; that's your prerogative and not mine to question. I simply lifted your comment as it made me think what a good job Jill has done here. I did not intend to misquote you or trivialise your opinions to one post, and I hope this post stands as testament to that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.12.17 0:25

April28th wrote:

MayMuse, although I quoted your post in my last one in this thread, it was not to imply that you accorded with my opinion or vice versa. Any reader of this thread will see that you do not trust Sergei; that's your prerogative and not mine to question. I simply lifted your comment as it made me think what a good job Jill has done here. I did not intend to misquote you or trivialise your opinions to one post, and I hope this post stands as testament to that.
Thank you!
Although I fail to see now why you mention that I distrust Mr Malinka  it is irrelevant albeit I'm not the only one, and incidentally it's obvious he has brought that distrust upon himself by his actions here; so being as youve mentioned it, you are correct and I have good reason, so let's leave it at that!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.17 0:34

MayMuse wrote:
April28th wrote:

Thank you!
Although I fail to see now why you mention that I distrust Mr Malinka  it is irrelevant albeit I'm not the only one, and incidentally it's obvious he has brought that distrust upon himself by his actions here; so being as youve mentioned it, you are correct and I have good reason, so let's leave it at that!

Only mentioned to confirm that it was obvious, in the context of replying to you. I was not trying to suggest otherwise priorly or engange in debate on your opinion, which I say again, you, as anyone, are entitled to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.12.17 0:42

April28th wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
April28th wrote:

Thank you!

Only mentioned to confirm that it was obvious, in the context of replying to you. I was not trying to suggest otherwise priorly or engange in debate on your opinion, which I say again, you, as anyone, are entitled to.
As obvious as the distaste that has been shown towards members here , which has not gone unnoticed. I have never had to interact at this level before with you, and do not wish to engage now as you have brought much valid information forwards on the case for Madeleine and have as much respect and appreciation for your work/research as I do for anyone else who has done same in the quest for justice and truth for her.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 08.12.17 8:43

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Carla211
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Carla11
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Lee10
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 Lee210
Verity
Verity

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo Beddoe 08.12.17 16:35

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/75/66/77/malink10.jpg
Philo Beddoe
Philo Beddoe

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 08.12.17 17:35

apropo nothing....there is usually a reason why someone on a forum has 2/3 thousand posts and someone else has <99

Admin, loving the Christmas Decorations esp the tree / star and the Stag, but the Snowman pointer? and festoon lighting I could live without xxxx!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.12.17 17:39

Bah humbug sar! Back to normal in a few weeks tree wreath

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42052

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.12.17 19:07

sar wrote:apropo nothing....there is usually a reason why someone on a forum has 2/3 thousand posts and someone else has <99

Admin, loving the Christmas Decorations esp the tree / star and the Stag, but the Snowman pointer? and festoon lighting I could live without xxxx!
OT, I know ,but I have to ask.
Is "apropo" taken from the swedish word "apropå"?
Never seen that in english before smilie

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 09.12.17 9:21

Ahoy Nick, yes, also in Swedish! Full disclosure here, my partner is from that neck of the woods, furthermore, I first came across it via Danny Baker's bbc afternoon radio show.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.12.17 12:28

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 812
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 912
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 1012
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 1110
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 1210
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 1310
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 519
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 713
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 7 616

livealgarve.com

Poor skint Sergey  tissues   empathy

But at least if his book is libelous to Snr Amaral, he'll be worth suing.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42052

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top