The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by doisgaloes 30.11.17 21:25

From all that I have written, you only saw that phrase - I feel sorry for you, and that makes me right in my last post. Copy/Paste!

By the way, I speak 3 languages, how many do you?

[mod]Keep on topic please[/mod]
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by MayMuse 30.11.17 21:33

doisgaloes wrote:Wow, I wish even 10% of words written here meant anything other than self-promotion of so-called investigation skills when all that you do here is copy/paste nonsense that others came up with. Mr. Bennett your posts are the most ridiculous of all. You like a puddle with a ball, u see if u want it, but u cant do shit to get it because of lack of imagination as copy/pasting is not that hard, using your brain is. I wish to address this message to everyone here. All of you have forgotten that there is a little girl missing, you play detectives and act like you know things, but nothing here helps little girl long forgotten by people that sit on this forum. Pull your heads out of your asses and start thinking instead of copying others nonsense, do proper research instead of publishing shit that others made up. Not one sentence on this website is true about me except my name and age.

There are police files, even translated for people like you lot, yet you are too lazy or too stupid to read and understand them.

Mr Bennett - you are a fake researcher and there is nothing left in your bag of tricks.
Wow! ... And do you really think that this endears anyone to donate to your kickstarter for a self propelled book let alone read it, IF ever published? I have not commented here for some time, but seeing your interactions here with members of a forum which by all accounts of what has gone on the past 10 years in the search for truth and justice for Madeleine is THE PLACE to seek informed educated and evidence based opinions... Yours seem to be on the attack peppered  with language which serves gutter trodden streets best, this just won't do Mr Malinka if that is truly who you are? I find it difficult to take you seriously, indeed it does seem that you do have a good command of the English language, in written format and understanding, albeit it a tad vulgar at times in its expression. It is obvious to the onlooker that you do not require 26K kickstarter funding nor are your intentions to help Madeleine nor are they to assist your family like you said to clear your name for your son? Really? No I think your game is entirely on a different level, a woe is me level and not for anyone else but you!

Perhaps when your book is written you could end it with a one liner? 

Let me help you...

" It's all Sh*t" 

Now please stop trying to derail, disturb and demonise good people here, just stop it...it will not serve you well and not one member here whose sincere intent is for the truth for a little 3 year old girl will put up with it!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 30.11.17 21:36

Save your pity, I’ll get over it and be just dandy.

And since when did speaking more than one language become a big deal ? You’re a Russian/Ukrainian living in Portugal and conversing in English........I would expect nothing less.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 30.11.17 21:49

Russian/Ukranian - gorgeous!

So when members of this forum pouring s**t on me its ok, but when I challenge them it's derailing?
Are you sure this forum about finding the truth or just to make you lot feel important?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.11.17 21:50

@doisgaloes

As a matter of interest, is your forthcoming book to be published in English?  I seem to recall you saying you needed help writing it because Russian is your native language, not English - you've certainly mastered the colloquial aspect of the English language but that's an aside.

You are of Russian origin and the you live in Portugal - your new born will presumably adopt Russian or Portuguese as his native language so why are you publishing a book in English - I doubt many people have ever even heard of you ?  I don't wish to disappoint but I really don't think the UK general public will be particularly interested in your book, however your own country and that of your adopted home, Portugal, might show at least some interest.

Who and/or what is the target of your book?  Again not wishing to disappoint but do you really think people are interested in anything you have to say, other than an explanation here as to your involvement with Robert Murat and your possible involvement with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  that can easily be cleared up here and now!  Isn't that the reason you registered with the forum?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 30.11.17 21:53

doisgaloes wrote:Russian/Ukranian - gorgeous!

So when members of this forum pouring s**t on me its ok, but when I challenge them it's derailing?
Are you sure this forum about finding the truth or just to make you lot feel important?
That is a matter of perspective isn't it? 

Is that why you are here...to feel important? 

Or to air your account of the truth... go ahead you have come to the right platform... hat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 30.11.17 22:01

My book would be translated into several languages. I know none of you here give a  censored about me or my book or 10 years of stolen life from me and I don't blame you. The only reason I joint this forum is to see for myself what sort of people can poor  censored on the other person regardless of the outcome. I got my answer. I wish you luck in finding your truth, but remember each word written about somebody without facts proving it, is just another useless information that confuses what matters most - finding the truth!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 30.11.17 22:08

@doisgaloes 
You can put those " facts" straight right here, right now... your choice!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.11.17 22:17

doisgaloes wrote:My book would be translated into several languages. I know none of you here give a  censored about me or my book or 10 years of stolen life from me and I don't blame you. The only reason I joint this forum is to see for myself what sort of people can poor  censored  on the other person regardless of the outcome. I got my answer. I wish you luck in finding your truth, but remember each word written about somebody without facts proving it, is just another useless information that confuses what matters most - finding the truth!
I like to believe we are all here for one united purpose - the truth for Madeleine McCann.  My faith however is frequently wavered by people who demonstrate a seemingly opposing purpose, almost unbelievable when considering the core of debate is an innocent little three year old child.

I wish you well with your venture and hope it helps to throw further light on the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance and all the mystery players surrounding the case.

Thank you for your brief and timely membership of CMoMM, I'm sure membership here has learned as much about you as you have learned about us.

I bid you adieu.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 30.11.17 23:22

First positive words I heard in my address in this place! Thank you!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.17 7:33

It would be nice if you answered the questions about Murat.

Best way to get people off your back is answer fully and openly all questions.

Something the McCanns could/should have done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.12.17 7:44

doisgaloes wrote:First positive words I heard in my address in this place! Thank you!
So why exactly are you here and logging on at around 5am?

Why do you not give more than a well-polished teaser trailer of a book that you say yourself is about you and take to the Twittersphere to gain crowd funding - a message to the Queen of Portugal who promotes this crowd funding effort and needs to read your book NOW - simply write a cheque for 30,000 Euros, sit tight and wait for your first edition copy.

Why do you not just write your own account on a blog - you don't even need to take comments (Blacksmith doesn't he prefers your style of invading other places) - and you are by all accounts a bit of a computer boffin.

I don't understand why you couldn't have done any of this across the last ten years and I also don't understand why, when you have an audience on this forum who are willing to read what you have to write in the disappearance of Madeleine, you choose to join and insult people.

A bit of honesty is needed here young man.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 01.12.17 9:02

I'll repeat my question from yesterday as I'm curious to know the answer.

Is this forum well-known in Portugal? If not, how did you hear so quickly what was being said about you?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.17 9:28

And I'll repeat my question!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Zzzzzz10

Good morning Sergey, please could you tell us what you think that black item is on the wall behind Maddie's head? Living in Portugal you will, presumably, have seen things like these...are they common? Or is there somewhere in particular they can be found?

Many thanks if you could help us with this.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 01.12.17 9:30

Not one question answered and all we get instead is a show of childish little tantrums; "I'm good and nice...you're all bad.....I don't have to prove anything cos if you don't believe me, you're not nice and I will tell the whole world that you're not nice..so there!". 
The Sun newspaper reader audience is the next planet from this one, about a billion light years away. Scotty will be only too happy to beam up anyone who is looking for that type of platform. Hopefully, he's only able to do one way tickets.  juggle
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.17 11:01

This discussion about Sergey Malinka's forthcoming 'Book of Truth' (Madeleine McCann: Collateral Damage) has an eerie echo of another 'Book of Truth' that was promised back in Decemeber 2012.  

I refer of course to Jennifer Murat's forthcoming 'Book of Truth' about her son, Robert Murat.

Anyone else remember this...?

Mrs Murat, now working on her own book about the case, added: “I am sick of all the half-truths and innuendos, so I do want a full and accurate record of the truth. It is important that our story is told.” 

SEVERAL LINKS TO THIS, e.g. 

Anorak | Madeleine McCann: Robert Murat’s mum is writing a book
http://www.anorak.co.uk/341415/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murats-mum-is-writing-a-book.html/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/361930/Jenny-Murat-Kate-McCann-printed-such-awful-things-about-my-Robert-in-her-Madeleine-book 

And of course, before that, in May 2011, there was another book containing 'my version of the truth': 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann. Although some claimed it was more like a perversion of the truth.

And now Malinka's 'Book of Truth'.

So we have quite a procession of 'Books of Truth':

1. 'madeleine', by Kate McCann (May 2011, Hardback and Paperback)

2. Jennifer Murat's Book of Truth (announced December 2012, as yet unpublished)

3. Sergey Malinka's Book of Truth (announced November 2017, promoted by Ben Thompson,  Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon)

and we also have

4. Sonia Poulton's 'Documentary of Truth' (announced October 2014, as yet unpublished, promoted primarily by Rosalinda Hutton).

ON THE OTHER  HAND, WE HAVE:

"The Truth of the Lie", by Dr Goncalo Amaral, published July 2008    

and

"The True Story of Madeleine McCann", 17 hours of documentaries about Madeleine McCann by Richard D Hall (published in parts: 1 in 2014, 2 in 2015, 1 in 2016, and the 5th in 2017).

You can take your pick - plenty to choose from

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 01.12.17 14:08

Ok, I see some decent people here with a proper question and last post of Bennett slagging me again. So let's do like that if Tony Bennett apologizes for his posts that offend me and admits that its bad to judge other without a proof I start to answer questions here.

Would arrogance of one out whey the needs of many?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 01.12.17 14:59

Mr Doisgaloes
I am very interested in what happened to you, especially as you mention bribery and blackmail. Whether or not you may have been offered some kind of deal or threats from those investigating.
I know you are wanting to speak for yourself, that is, your accounts of what happened to you since 03 05 2007, but will that also include references to Murat?
A lot of people have been badly affected by this case, including Goncalo Amaral. Will you be including any comments about him, too?
Thanks.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.12.17 15:51

@doisgaloes
Beg my pardon, from your words in a previous post I thought you were leaving the forum having found out all you needed to know but you are still here - perhaps something was lost in translation.

A few members on the forum have asked you specific questions relative to your position as regards the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so far you haven't been very responsive.  We are all hopefully in this together, in quest of the truth, so it would be extremely useful if you could provide answers to help explain your position.

CMoMM does not tolerate nor encourage personal abuse or disruption.  If you have an issue with a specific member on the forum, you are asked to take it to PM, or better still thrash it out on twitter or facebook, whichever is your preference.

If you persist with this combatative attitude you will no longer be welcome on the forum.

Thank you for cooperating.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.17 16:11

doisgaloes wrote:Ok, I see some decent people here with a proper question and last post of Bennett slagging me again. So let's do like that if Tony Bennett apologizes for his posts that offend me and admits that its bad to judge other without a proof I start to answer questions here.

Let's set aside rancor and you start answering questions for the sake of Madeleine?

That's why you're here right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 2 Empty I will drop out of this thread Mr Malinka, please go ahead and help us

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.17 16:12

doisgaloes wrote:Ok, I see some decent people here with a proper question and last post of Bennett slagging me again. So let's do like that if Tony Bennett apologises for his posts that offend me and admits that its bad to judge other without a proof I start to answer questions here.

OK, Mr Malinka, you have made a valid point.

I fully concede that all the articles I have quoted about you - mostly still on the internet - may well be inaccurate and contain all sorts of errors.

It is hard to apologise for 'causing offence' to anyone, because some take offence much more easily than others. However, I will cheerfully now offer you my wholehearted apology for any offence caused to you. Similarly, on the matter of 'judgment', we all make judgments all the time based on our world view, on what we know, what we see and hear etc. Again I am happy to accept that some of my judgments - including those about you - may well be wrong. 

I am not going to delete my posts, but for the purpose of allowing you to engage constructively and positively with other members here, I will cheerfully do two things:
1)   I will formally withdraw my posts on this thread, and
2)   I will make no further comment about you on this thread. In other words, I will not come back at you after anything more you may wish to post here.

I hope this will clear a path for you to explain yourself, for other members here to challenge you as they may wish, and for you to answer some (or even all!) of our questions.

I would merely ask you these favours in return please:
1)  Please remember that our primary purpose here for the last 8 years and 6 days has been to try and determine what happened to Madeleine McCann (and we note that you describe Madeleine merely as 'missing', so you disagree with Dr Goncalo Amaral). Can you shed light on that?
2)  Please, whatever you post here from now on, make it God's honest truth. For all of our sakes, tell us the truth as you know it, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

If you do that, I wish you God speed.

And telling the truth has a cleansing effect, by the way.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 01.12.17 20:47

Very well Mr Bennett. I hear you. Also, if it’s not too much to ask, could you please remove most offensive posts about me as they are indexed by Google and the whole point of me start speaking online and through the book instead of just moving on is that my baby boy eventually be able to see all that and as a father I would like him to have a fraction of a normal life considering what I have been through. In regards to me being aggressive in this forum, I would apologize as for living with all this s**t for past 10 years have changed me a lot. So, if I have offended anyone - I am sorry.
Please ask the questions and I will answer what I can now and after the book is released I will cooperate in full as I don't want to jeopardize the book and upset people that backed me as they are expecting to hear my story and helping me in production. I am forever grateful to those people!

doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.17 21:08

Good evening Sergey.

We accept your apology if you will accept ours, and maybe we can now move on with some discussion about what you have been through for the past ten years?

I am quite happy to make all the threads about you members only.

Are you happy with that for the time being? Once we have had a discussion the threads can be deleted.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 01.12.17 21:53

I would appreciate that very much. Please see what you can do to make sure Google doesn't index them. 

Thank you!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.17 22:06

OK, I've made the threads members only.

Would you like to start by telling us what you've been through for the past ten years?

Obviously you want to publish a book so now is your time to encourage us to buy it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top