The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by roz 03.12.17 7:56

SM 16.5.07 (snipped): With specific reference to the 03 May 2007, the witness confirms to have woken up at his parents' home, between 9 and 10am, having followed his normal professional activity, which is the service and repair of computers. He does not recall which customers were visited, since anything that occurs daily is registered in his MDA. 
--- Also he does not recollect having lunch that day. He knows he got home by 18H00. He dined with the family and stayed in his room for the rest of the night, using the computer for games, Messenger, internet and may have carried out some repairs to the equipment of a client. 
As you say, it was approximately two weeks after the meeting with Robert M and Michaela that Sergey M was questioned.
He recalls what he did on Thursday 3rd May 2007.
If he met with Robert and Michaela the day before that – Wednesday 2nd – then I do question as to why he did not recall this, and why the specific date of Monday 30th April was given by him to the PJ for the date of that meeting?
Why did he not just say then that ‘he could not remember’ – like he says now ten years later?
Robert Murat had left Portugal in January 2007 and only returned Tuesday 1st May, so was this Sergey’s first business meeting with them in 2007?

If so, I think this should have been quite memorable.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 6 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 13:09

I would like to see what can you tell and remember when you sit in the police station after being locked in a car all day without food and water, shown to the media like some sort of the scum bag criminal. If you remain cold-blooded and remembered everything that I tip my hat.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 14:49

doisgaloes wrote:I would like to see what can you tell and remember when you sit in the police station after being locked in a car all day without food and water, shown to the media like some sort of the scum bag criminal. If you remain cold-blooded and remembered everything that I tip my hat.
I don't think anyone is disputing that your experience (as you explain) has had a great impact on you, but remember this was about a little girl who had suddenly disappeared and is still missing presumed dead!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.12.17 15:32

Robert Murat, according to Sergey Malinka's statement to the P.J., first made contact with Sergey during the summer of 2006. Several meetings took place in quick succession. Almost 8 months later (assuming the previous "Summer" ended by Sept 1st) they were still working on designing the website? Can I ask if Romigen had  ever gotten around to advertising actual properties by this stage? I know little about websites but a friend recently got one up and running for a charitable appeal and I believe it only took a few days? Why was Romigen so complicated? Mr. Malinka also stated that he had seen to Jennifer Murat's computer at the Murat home some years previously. Did he not remember his previous visit when he later went there to discuss the new website with Robert?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.17 16:08

Phoebe wrote:Robert Murat, according to Sergey Malinka's statement to the P.J., first made contact with Sergey during the summer of 2006. Several meetings took place in quick succession. Almost 8 months later (assuming the previous "Summer" ended by Sept 1st) they were still working on designing the website? Can I ask if Romigen had  ever gotten around to advertising actual properties by this stage? I know little about websites but a friend recently got one up and running for a charitable appeal and I believe it only took a few days? Why was Romigen so complicated? Mr. Malinka also stated that he had seen to Jennifer Murat's computer at the Murat home some years previously. Did he not remember his previous visit when he later went there to discuss the new website with Robert?
Phoebe, 'working on the website' is a code phrase for what they were really doing.

They were all three (Murat, Malinka and Walczuk) engaged on a very different project those three days.

In his last film: 'Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up', Richard D Hall has a long section on Robert Murat. He reconstructs Murat's movements on a map, first the movements he described when he lied (the 15 May interview) and then the movements described in his second interview on 10 & 11 July (which may be much nearer the truth).

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWWjkL-joS4&t=1321s

Was Robert suddenly summoned over from England on Monday 30ht April to 'discuss a website'?

I don't think so.

Malinka, Murat and Walczuk were together all morning on Wednesday 2 May (see Robert's police interviews on 10 & 11 July). Were they discussing a website all this time?

I don't think so.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 16:25

What do you think we were talking about if we were indeed that day together?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 16:56

doisgaloes wrote:What do you think we were talking about if we were indeed that day together?
Were you not together on that day? 

Have you read Robert Murats statements?

Have you read your own?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.17 18:44

doisgaloes wrote:What do you think we were talking about if we were indeed that day together?
Your friend Robert Murat says you were together. This is what he said to police on 10 July 2007 when, confronted with his true mobile 'phone record, he admitted he had not told the truth about what he'd been doing that week:

---------------

He said that on the morning of Wednesday 2 May he had not in fact left his home by 10.30am, as stated previously, but in fact met with Sergei Malinka that morning at the Batista supermarket, at around 10.00am. That was a major change of story, no doubt prompted by the police having pinpointed, by looking at pings to local mobile ’phone masts from Murat’s mobile ’phone, exactly where he really was that morning.

After that, he’d gone to Michaela’s and  brought her back to his mother’s home in Praia da Luz where he told police that they discussed the ‘Romigen’ company that apparently Sergei Malinka was also involved in, as he had been designing the website for the proposed company.  He said that after a half-hour meeting, he and Malinka left together, and following  that he returned home to take Michaela back to Lagos.

Is your friend correct?

Did you meet him at the Batista supermarket at about 10.00am that morning?

And did you and he leave together?

It would be helpful if you could confirm your friend's account. Maybe there is something about it in your book?

Once you have confirmed that your friend's recollection is correct, and that you were there, we can move on to talking about what you were all talking about.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.12.17 20:47

Geeez, it's still going on - it's akin to trying to wade through Leo Tolstoy's  'War and Peace', not related by any chance are you Mr Malinka?

OK Mr Malinka, you've had your audience - your five minutes days of fame, it's time to cut to the chase and tell us why you are really here.  You claim to have written a book as a legacy for your new born son, the son who you demand must not be mentioned hereon but that has no relevance to this forum - at least not until you registered and drew attention to yourself.

Why CMoMM?  Wouldn't it have been more advantageous to join a group more, what shall I say, sympathetic towards your plight?  You're said to be a computer whizz, why not start a blog - with or without comments, where you would have centre stage 24/7 and able to censure comments that don't suit your agenda.

In case you've omitted to explore the forum, being so pre-occupied with yourself, for your information, CMoMM is an investigative forum, which has spent the past eight years researching, analysing and discussing all aspects of the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance, hence the name the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann.  Along with many other players, direct and on the periphery, you Sergey Malinka, are one of the major players and accordingly you feature prominently in the PJ files released into the public domain.  You are therefore open to scrutiny the same as any other player - like it or not.

Your chance appearance here has given members the opportunity to ask specific questions, which I understand is what you wanted in order to set the record straight.  Questions you seem to be reluctant to answer without first being granted unreasonable demands and even then effectively not answering anything.  A classic case of saying a lot but not saying anything.

So cut to the chase and tell us - why you are really here?  Is it a take-over bid?  Are you and your cronies wishing to control this forum?

If it were left to me alone you would be long gone, you have however been granted conditions you demanded and allowed freedom to take the spotlight, leaving the true purpose of the forum in temporary suspension - aided and abetted by what would appear to be your support network, albeit limited.

You are fast running out of time Mr Malinka - put up or shutup !  We've got work to do.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.12.17 10:18

Sergey.
It's floating around rumors that there were swinging activities among the OC guest's and you were one of the organizer for this V.I.P swinging event.
Your comment?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 18:43

Right its just came to my attention that Mr. Bennett used my words taken out of context. Are you working for British media by any chance, because reading the thing from they Sunday news and other hack pieces and seeing you being super quick on copy/paste news I assume that it was you who wrote this articles or at least helped to write it?
Let's make something straight - I was never a suspect, only a witness in Portugues police investigation and despite the fact they overstepped the boundaries in interrogation I have made my peace with them. I understand now that the pressure was from above and they needed to produce results. 
I posted here in faith that my words would not be taking from content and used for personal promotion as Mr. Bennet did, so my conclusion is that he just wants to feel important by taking my words, twisting them and making a name for himself. 
I don't take any sides in this story, merely want to let people know what has happened to me.
Mr. Bennet in my point of view you already in this short days created more damages to my name then 10 years of British media.
I will not share anymore with you Mr Bennet, shame on you for using my words for achieving your personal gains.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.12.17 19:41

Sergey, some kind advise for you.
I suppose you want new backers, but to avoid answering questions is not the right way, it does the opposite,people becomes suspicious when there's lack of answers.
You want to clear your name for the future and the only way to that is to give honest answers to the questions and straighten out the question marks that people have in their minds.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 20:13

I do, and others benefit from them. I think I made my mind regarding forums and social media. Wait for my book and make your own conclusion.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.17 20:18

Yep.

Just answer the questions.

What's so difficult about that?

You're here to help... right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.12.17 20:43

doisgaloes wrote:I do, and others benefit from them. I think I made my mind regarding forums and social media. Wait for my book and make your own conclusion.
So the answer to the question I asked above here is to be found in your book?

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 21:14

I don't think Mr Malinka can give any serious answers to help Madeleine, other than his "woe" ... I believe he may be  a chancer and most probably gleaning information from all the research on this forum to include in his "pretend" to be released book?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 22:06

MayMuse you are very negative together with Mr. Bennet to me, is there a reason?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 04.12.17 22:27

Sergei, you have had many opportunities here over the last few days to put answers to questions, respectfully asked. You failed to do so. Instead you have focussed on the way certain people ask their questions as a means to avoiding answering ALL questions. 

You have made a number of requests, ALL of which have been obliged but you continue to duck the questions. Why ?

In my opinion, it is a shameless self-promotion of your book that may or may not ever see the light of day. And you wonder why you’ve been, and continue to be vilified.

In the meantime, Madeleine’s untimely demise remains unanswered but will remain our sole quest.

Good luck to you but you will be the loser. I feel sorry for your son.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 22:32

I am not your son and I don't need your sorry. I have answered enough, but 2 members, on this forum MayMuse and Bennett started to use my answers for they own amusement and promotion. So no more answers before the book is released.

Thank you good luck though!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 04.12.17 22:37

Pathetic time waster. Your book won’t appear anytime soon.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 22:39

doisgaloes wrote:MayMuse you are very negative together with Mr. Bennet to me, is there a reason?

If you check posts you will see that they haven't been other than a couple which have been in direct observational response to your negative comments. Like I've said before I'm struggling to take you seriously when your intro on this forum has been peppered with vile language, attacks on members , demands from admin etc. You have been welcomed to share your story here and said you would answer questions, these have not really been forthcoming have they Mr Malinka, you have avoided or ignored many questions and only served up a plate of "whitewash" by altering and twisting words you have said and others, even implying that members here have fed the media? Ridiculous! Many people have tried to give you advice yet you continually try to get a rise by being offensive or plain beligerant that I question your true purpose here. If you wanted to drum up backers you certainly have gone the wrong way about it by upsetting the forum equilibrium.  If you wanted to create a sensation then possibly you've succeeded but not in a positive sensational way.  In a nutshell Mr Malinka I think you are trouble with a capital T and like to stir it too!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 22:41

doisgaloes wrote:I am not your son and I don't need your sorry. I have answered enough, but 2 members, on this forum MayMuse and Bennett started to use my answers for they own amusement and promotion. So no more answers before the book is released.

Thank you good luck though!
What absolute rubbish and you know it... stop making excuses Mr Malinka for you own game playing!
You're as transparent as a plane of glass, you don't fool me! Good day!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 04.12.17 22:43

If we ignore him, perhaps he’ll go away. There’s really no point in indulging this waste of space any longer.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 04.12.17 22:57

Sergei, I think your proposed book is mistitled. In your 68 posts here (as I write) you have rarely mentioned Madeleine and then only when responding to a question. You have told us that you know nothing at all about what happened to her. I note that elsewhere much has been made of your connection with this "World famous case". In fact this description has been used twice in one passage.  It is clearly being used as a selling point. You keep posting but have nothing to tell us. I think its time for the forum to return to what it does so well i.e. investigating Madeleine's disappearance and seeking justice for her. I bid you adieu.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 22:58

Simply ignore my posts. Do your own thing.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top