The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Regist10

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Empty 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.17 21:40

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russian-quizzed-madeleine-mccann-case-11629343

Well, Sergey Malinka still has a few queries to clear up.

1 He and Murat WERE at the Batista supermarket on the morning of 2 May - all discussing a website?

2 Murat lied to the police about this meeting, claiming he was somewhere else. Why?

3 Jennifer Murat said that her son Robert and Malinka were in her house on the evening of Thursday 3 May, contrary to other evidence

4 That late night 'phone call from Murat to Malinka on Thursday evening, 3rd May. Was it a 'missed call', or was an ansaphone message left, or did they speak? We have had different versions.

And there are quite a few more unanswered questions still to be cleared up

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14745-another-look-at-sergey-malinka

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by MayMuse 02.12.17 21:45

I agree, and "I don't remember" is not sufficient considering a book of truth  is supposed to be published ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.17 22:23

Well, here is the (fairly brief) Sunday Mirror report:

------------------ 

A Russian quizzed by Madeleine McCann cops has written a book claiming his life was wrecked after he was “forced” to make “false statements.”

Sergey Malinka, 32, was questioned by Portuguese police shortly after Madeleine vanished in Praia da Luz in 2007.

The computer expert was said to have swapped texts with another suspect and to look like a man seen near the hotel she was taken from.

They quizzed him again in 2014 with British cops sitting in, before he was told he was no longer under suspicion.

Sergey says his book reveals “the difficulties, threatening, blackmailing, defamation and just general aggravation” he endured.

He said: “I was forced into false statements and accusations.

“I lost everything – job, friends and hope. I’m trying to rebuild my life from the wreckage.”

He got help writing it from author friend David S Jones, 72, creator of kids’ hero Fireman Sam.

David – who lives in the resort – said: “He got involved in the McCann situation through no fault of his own.”

Sergey, about to become a dad, hopes to publish it with cash raised on crowdfunding site Kickstarter.

======================

Well, this has now become, suddenly, much more serious for Sergey Malinka.

He has openly admitted to the Sunday Mirror that he made FALSE STATEMENTS i.e. he LIED TO THE POLICE.

It says it twice in the article.

No wonder the Sunday Mirror put that he was 'forced to lie' in inverted commas. FORCED? 

Let us be blunt. Sergey Malinka has openly admitted here that he lied about a missing child, a child who might have been abducted, or might have been dead.

Under English law (and probably Portuguese law as well), this is one of the most serious criminal offences of all - lying to the police, carrying a maximum sentence of 14 YEARS IMPRISONMENT.

If I were the head of the Policiaira Judiciara right now, I would order your immediate arrest, and ask you these questions:

1  WHAT were these lies you told?

2  WHAT was the TRUTH about each of these lies?

3  WHO 'FORCED YOU' to lie...give me their names and addresses

4  WHY did they force you?

-----

Sergey, like I said to you politely the other day here, NOW is the time to tell the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and  NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Do it now, man, for your own sake if nobody else's. You are already in an angry, confused and conscience-stricken frame of mind. Fess up now, take the rap, own up, tell the  truth....SOLVE this case now, you know MUCH more than you have admitted. Otherwise your life may become a living hell. It seems halfway there already.

With confession of the truth, you will unburden yourself from your toxic conscience. After confession, people might be able to forgive you for your part in this mystery of mysteries.

You are in very serious situation.

Do the RIGHT thing, man

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 02.12.17 22:47

I think you are high my friend. I never gave an interview to MIRROR, they pulled this from my video out of the content, the same way they've done it in 2007. Nothing changed, except my knowledge of the law. 

I wonder why you are the first one to scream this? Is that because you couldn't bully me on the other subject. I pity you!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.12.17 22:55

doisgaloes wrote:I think you are high my friend. I never gave an interview to MIRROR, they pulled this from my video out of the content, the same way they've done it in 2007. Nothing changed, except my knowledge of the law. 

I wonder why you are the first one to scream this? Is that because you couldn't bully me on the other subject. I pity you!
Save your pity please Mr Malinka.
If as you say no interview was given to the Mirror then why not contact them and put the record straight? 

You want to bear the truth, you have many opportunities to do so, even before now you could have done so, why didn't you if it's not an impertinent question to ask.

And like I mentioned on the other thread, if you know you were making false statements then you must know the truth, otherwise the "I don't remember" makes no sense at all and those false statements you declare now indeed may be the truth?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.12.17 22:58

I'am also think Malinka knows why Murat came back to Pdl on May 1st.
Is it a crime to lie and make false statements to the Police?
I don't know about Portugal but here in Sweden it's not a crime, you can lie how much you want, it is up to the police and the court to judge if you speak the truth or not.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.17 23:45

NickE wrote:I'am also think Malinka knows why Murat came back to Pdl on May 1st.
Is it a crime to lie and make false statements to the Police?
I don't know about Portugal but here in Sweden it's not a crime, you can lie how much you want, it is up to the police and the court to judge if you speak the truth or not.
@ NickE

Is it a crime to lie and make false statements to the police?

ANSWER: In England and Wales, yes.  I have just cut-and-pasted the various elements of this case from Wikiepdia:

PERVERTING WITH / INTERFERING WITH COURSE OF JUSTICE 

Doing an act tending and intending to pervert the course of public justice is an offence under the common law of England and Wales.

Perverting the course of justice can be any of three acts:

Fabricating or disposing of evidence

Intimidating or threatening a witness or juror

Intimidating or threatening a judge

Also criminal are:

1. conspiring with another to pervert the course of justice, and

2. intending to pervert the course of justice

This offence, and the subject matter of the related forms of criminal conspiracy, have been referred to as:

Perverting the course of justice

Interfering with the administration of justice

Obstructing the administration of justice

Obstructing the course of justice

Defeating the due course of justice

Defeating the ends of justice

Effecting a public mischief

I made one mistake, by the way, on the issue of the maximum penalty for perverting the course of justice. The maximum penalty under English law is not 14 years, it is actually life imprisonment.

----------

@ doisgaloes / Sergey Malinka 

As a member of this forum since it was foudned 8 years and 8 days ago, I have regularly brought the latest news about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to the forum's 'Latest News' page. It's because I have a 'Google Alert' for 'Madeleine McCann' - and the story about you came up on my email just after 9pm. That is all. 

It doesn't really matter whether you didn't speak to the Mirror personally. You have admitted the crime of lyng to the police about a missing girl to the world, via your book promotion.

Look, it really matters that people tell the truth about what really happened to Madeleine.

A lot of people have lied about what happened to her. I always knew that you had lied. I'm glad you have admitted it at last.  

Many years ago I analysed the lies of your friend Robert Murat. When he was first questioned by the police on 15 May 2007, he told a stream of lies. He deilberately concealed what he was really doing on 1st, 2nd and 3rd May. One of the things he concealed was the long meeting between you, Robert Murat and Michaela Walczuk that took place at the Batista supermarket and elsewhere on the morning of Wednesday 2 May (you got the date wrong in your statement).

Let me name one other liar: Nuno Lourenco. He deliberatley framed Wojchiech Krokowksi by making up a story about Krokowski nearly kidnapping his daughter at Sagres on Sunday 29 April. It was a total pack of lies. But by 'phoning the Portuguese police with his tale on the morning of Saturday 5 May, he deliberately diverted Amaral's investigation by getting him to order a search of his planes to Poland. He, and those who plotted with him, deliberately disrupted Goncalo Amaral's investigation on only its second day. That was also 'perverting the course of justice'.

These are all very serious lies.

I just want you to tell the truth, we all do here, that is why we continue to come here most days.

Please go away if you do not share our desire for the truth. You have your dedicated supporters on Twitter: Benjamin Thompson, Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon.

Talk to them They believe in you.

I don't.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.17 23:51

Tony Bennett wrote:
Please go away if you do not share our desire for the truth. You have your dedicated supporters on Twitter: Benjamin Thompson, Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon.

Your transparent attempt to characterise people not following your dogma as 'wrong' falls flat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 0:00

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Miror10
Hello Tony Bennett

This what I wrote to the reporter. So stop being hysterical by forcing other people to believe your nonsense. You are doing the same thing that media have done to me in 2007 and 2014.
So I began to doubt your credibility on this forum and in the case as well! I said before you should check facts before copy pastes them, you didn't - this makes you a simple troll copy pasting others nonsense when you could always ask me on this forum if this is true or not.
I don't believe you anymore Tony Bennett, you are a fake researcher and there is nothing left in your bag of tricks!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.12.17 0:03

Could I ask Mr. Malinka if he is interested in helping to cast light the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance? If his book is about how he feels he was mistreated and wrongly suspected then he must be prepared to show why this is the case. Mr. Malinka was implicated solely through his relationship with Robert Murat and Jennifer Murat (I believe he knew her through repairing her computer long before Romigen was dreamed up.) Robert Murat's changing evidence re. how and with whom he spent those crucial days in 2007 is one of the main reasons he was made an arguido. Since Mr. Malinka was tainted by association the best way for him to clear up any misunderstandings is to be frank and open about all his dealings with the Murats. If he cannot see this then the proposed book will be pointless. Mr. Malinka chose to join this forum, no one forced him. The purpose of this forum is to seek the truth for Madeleine. If he does not share this purpose what was the point of his joining?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 0:19

This is serious accusations you provide here Mr. Bennett, can you prove any in the court of law if I take up for harassment and public defamation and damage of a good name?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 03.12.17 0:20

April28th wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Your transparent attempt to characterise people not following your dogma as 'wrong' fall flat
You are wrong, and like me you will probably be banned for dissing Mr Bennett, the very man who has spent hours of his valuable time vilifying RM and SM, whilst the perps go free....think!!
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 0:21

doisgaloes wrote:This is serious accusations you provide here Mr. Bennett, can you prove any in the court of law if I take up for harassment and public defamation and damage of a good name?
What accusations have been made, have I missed something?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.17 0:31

tnb wrote:
April28th wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Your transparent attempt to characterise people not following your dogma as 'wrong' fall flat
You are wrong, and like me you will probably be banned for dissing Mr Bennett, the very man who has spent hours of his valuable time vilifying RM and SM, whilst the perps go free....think!!

I don't follow your comment, but Tony is no longer an admin or mod here. I have the utmost respect for the amount he put on the line here as an quote 'anti' , but he has lost the plot with recent posts. There is no onus on the average user here to prostrate themself and kneel before tony's dogma.

Think for yourselves people, and disagree with me to your heart's content!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 03.12.17 0:41

April28th wrote:
tnb wrote:
April28th wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I don't follow your comment, but Tony is no longer an admin or mod here. I have the utmost respect for the amount he put on the line here as an quote 'anti' , but he has lost the plot with recent posts. There is no onus on the average user here to prostrate themself and kneel before tony's dogma.

Think for yourselves people, and disagree with me to your heart's content!
I don't say too much on here but some do with little value.
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.17 0:46

Phoebe wrote:Could I ask Mr. Malinka if he is interested in helping to cast light the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance? If his book is about how he feels he was mistreated and wrongly suspected then he must be prepared to show why this is the case. Mr. Malinka was implicated solely through his relationship with Robert Murat and Jennifer Murat (I believe he knew her through repairing her computer long before Romigen was dreamed up.) Robert Murat's changing evidence re. how and with whom he spent those crucial days in 2007 is one of the main reasons he was made an arguido.
Actually, @ Phoebe, no, that's not correct at all.

Let me explain.

Murat was pulled in for questioning on Tuesday 15 May.

There were TWO main reasons for this:

1. The insistent, persistent briefings from the British police, intelligence and secret service staff, criminal profilers and others who were crowding into a small room provided for them by the Portuguese police, and loudly proclaiming that 'Robert Murat fits the profile of the abductor 90%, and

2. The insistence of Jane Tanner , two days earlier (Sunday 13 May) that when Robert Murat walked past a police van with a two-way mirror, in which she was situated, she was 'adamant' that he was the individual that she had seen near the McCanns' apartment at 9.15pm on Thursday 3 May, carrying away a child.

I would still argue, as I have done previously, that both of these were co-ordinated attempts by British side to frame Murat. It was a 'sting' operation.

Amaral hints at this in his book and gives quite a bit of detail about both issues.
Murat was declared 'arguido' on Tuesday 15 May.

Further evidence for that came on the following two days. Rachael Oldfield, Russell O'Brien and Fiona Payne all made statements to the Portuguese police on 16 and 17 May claiming that they had seen Robert Murath hanging around the McCanns' apartment on the evening of Thursday 3 May.

All three incidentally withdrew this evidence, directly or indirectly, in January 2008.

(I have yet to decide whether Murat was a willing or unwilling 'patsy'.

Murat's multiple lies at his first interview were rumbled when he attended the police offices in Portimao two months later, on 10 & 11 July. By then the police had assembled his REAL movements from his mobile phone data, which showed that he must have been doing something totally different on those three days (1st, 2nd and 3rd May). The mobile 'phone antennae he 'pinged' were in very different places from what he had told the police in his original interview.

That is where his '17 Lies' came in - in his second set of interviews in July, not in May.

One of his lies was to fabricate where he was on the morning of Wednesday 2 May. In fact, he later had to admit that he was with both both Sergey Malinka and Michaela Walczuk in the Batista supermarket and elsewhere that morning.    

Richard D Hall dealt with this very well in his recent film: 'Madeleine: Why the Cover-Up?', half of which dealt with Murat's role during these all-important days.

If, as both Malinka and Murat subsequenlty claimed, they were both there just 'discussing a website', why on earth should Murat decide to cover this up?

This leads to  reasonable suspicion that there was a strong motive for him lying about his activities that day. 

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 1:05

Mr Bennet all your hysteria'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" Mirror10 was based on this:
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 1:21

I think your credibility on this forum regarding my case was just destroyed. I am sorry that your personal disgust to my person blinds you in your statements!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 1:26

@doisgalores 

https://youtu.be/2KNxHVLhLE8

You state here that you were forced to make false statements, along with caught up in a web of lies and deceit...

Who was being deceitful? 
How do you know they were telling lies? 

Why on earth did you not correct your false statements in 2007 or the year after , why wait 10 years? I find it difficult to believe it is just for your family...you could have changed the situation you found yourself in long before now. I appreciate you were young, and maybe only now with having your own family you understand how precious the gift of a child is, maybe? So is it your conscience or do you want to tell the truth for Madeleine or is it to make money? Forgive me for being so bold, I am not understanding the real reason you are here, nor in the writing of your book. If you have information which can help to give some form of justice for Madeleine do you not think that you should go to the Police and report what you know, retract your false statements and offer the whole truth.

Are you aware that people have lost their livelihood and their life for speaking up for Madeleine ... you want to repair yours, yet I haven't heard anything from you that supports Madeleine or could help find out what happened to her, and this is what this forum is all about. And with respect you really haven't answered any questions which were not in public domain already.

Both you and Robert Murat claim to be "victims" , that you are innocent in any wrong doing and had no part in Madeleines disappearance , and yet both of you have lied by your own admissions and been paid handsomely for it in the past through the media.  You say you have a story to tell, the book title collateral damage? Who or what was collateral damage, do you think you were a scapegoat in this sorry mess? Does your story include anything to help Madeleine or is it simply about your struggles and feelings in a similar vein as the book "madeleine"  by Kate McCann?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 1:41

Slagging other people without proof doesn't help Madeleine, nor investigation. I lost 10 years of my life to people like you and Bennett - mixing everything with s**t just coz you think you are right. What did you lose?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 1:53

doisgaloes wrote:Slagging other people without proof doesn't help Madeleine, nor investigation. I lost 10 years of my life to people like you and Bennett - mixing everything with s**t just coz you think you are right. What did you lose?
Do not imply that I have at any time dissed you... my statements have been sincere questions even when you chose foul language and aim your arrow of discord at whomever you feel like... what proof do I require Mr Malinka, you have said it all on your video...you have not lost these years due to me, or anyone else here for that matter...you had a choice to tell the truth in the beginning, you chose not to, I simply am asking why? And why now after 10 years? 

You are on the "defensive" and "offensive"  so you don't have to answer the questions put to you...questions which you have said you are here to answer... but are you really? 

What did you lose? 
Business, friends? 
These can be rebuilt.... probably if you had told the truth in the first place they may not have been affected... that's the issue here, everyone connected in the "case" thinks they are victims and the world owes them... no, the only victim here is Madeleine!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 2:07

You have never been in my place. How can you know what can and cant be rebuilt?

If you follow other thread you see me answering questions there!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 2:30

doisgaloes wrote:You have never been in my place. How can you know what can and cant be rebuilt?

If you follow other thread you see me answering questions there!
That is true, I have not but you haven't been in mine either and we all have a story! 

There is a saying... walk a mile in my shoes ...which basically is not to make judgement until you've walked the same path  or experienced it... unfortunately people do especially when they have reams of police files to read and papers and videos and media articles?

But that is life Mr Malinka and the path you walked may or may not have been your initial  doing, you found yourself in a web of deceit ( your words) but you made choices along the way. You were young and now older you have learned , but what is it that you are trying to do? 
Write a book to clear your name? 
To clear it from what exactly? 
Or to expose the truth? 
To release your conscience?
To make amends?
To offer new information? 

You joined here to do what? Upset people, call people names and create discord not forgetting the vile language. You have been welcomed here to share, your demands of how it is to be have been met, so what more is it you want as I say again, what questions or information have you given which can not already be found in the public domain. 

You say you were forced to make false statements, who forced you, how did they do that and what did you think was the reason you were required to make false statements. 

And if you hadn't, how do you think that could have changed things , how would it have affected the case investigation and your life? 
Do you think it would have been more positive? 

if you are here to be supported and listened to then maybe you could drop the offensive and see that members Have asked relevant questions and cited information from the public domain, the pj files and articles and you yourself so that they may understand more fully your part and get closer to the truth. 

So what is the truth of those false statements? 
And which of those statements are you now claiming to be false?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 3:05

Yes, you said everyone should cooperate especially Kate McCann in answering 48 questions etc etc...
This information is generally well known, many would agree with your statement on that. Again it is in the public domain, what can you offer as information on the truth. You are more closely linked than any of us here, you were there first hand and apparently made false statements, I am asking what they were, what is the truth i.e. If you were not forced to make those what would or should you have said...that would be new information and possibly could have helped the investigation then or possibly now. And possibly you would not have felt persecuted all these years. 

I'm trying to understand why you would do that, why you would put a video out to the world ten years on and claim you were forced to make false statements... that is very bold, and of course it would get people's attention and just to say it will be in the book really isn't good enough, as your kickstarter may not reach the require funding you need to achieve your goal of publishing it, so then the claim you make will never be revealed... see? 

You said you would answer questions, but there has been a lot of " I don't remember" or " it's in the book" 

Or a repeat of what's already known. 

Do you not think it would be fair to " put your money where your mouth is" and tell the truth? 

You have a platform here to air all, and if you have been put in an unfair position and your integrity compromised etc etc, there would be many who would be supportive of you.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top