The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 12:31

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Logo

About Us

Live Algarve deals with a large variety of property in and around The Algarve, Portugal. We have a reputation for honesty and in-depth knowledge of local markets which makes Live Algarve one of a kind in the Portuguese property market. We care about our clients, we listen and we are here to help. Our careful selection of properties makes it much easier to tick all the boxes of our clients requirements. Live Algarve is registered with the Portuguese authorities and is a Licenced Real Estate Agency. We are fluent in English, Portuguese, German and Russian.

We make it our business to help you "Make the Right Move". Our experienced team covers financing, developing, property legislation and a full after sales service to ensure our clients are confident before, during and after the purchase of their property.

https://livealgarve.com/about

"We have a reputation for honesty...."

Mmmm.. ambiguous statement from one such as he.  I wonder if Snr Murat forms part of the royal we?

"We are effl-u-ent in English, Portuguese, German and Russian...."

Mmmm.. that must come in dead handy when marketing a bewk for an international clientele.

superman

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 12:42

From rags to riches - to think only ten years ago, Snr Malinka was an impoverished misunderstood young immigrant, living in an apartment on Rua 25th de Abril, Lagos.

Anyone out there seen the apartment, it could prove to be very interesting, I'm blowed if I can locate it.  Tried google satnav but it's off my radar - took a wrong left turn towards the Praia da Luz beach and landed in North Africa.

Now there's food for thought smilie .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.12.17 15:11

Verdi
Rua 25 de abril Lagos is a street full of restaurants over which a large number of Juliette balconies. You can Streetview it.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 15:56

polyenne wrote:Verdi
Rua 25 de abril Lagos is a street full of restaurants over which a large number of Juliette balconies. You can Streetview it.

Yes, I've seen it but I can't get anywhere near locating the apartment documented as Malinka's residence.

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 06_VOLUME_VIa_Page_1407

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 09.12.17 16:48

re slide number 4, surely there would be "economies of scale" to be had if you were opening 5 offices?  No property magnate or maths whizz, but by the time you've opened 5 offices I'd expect relationships to have been developed / goodwill to be present etc etc, so why still 50K per office by the time of the 5th office or Annual office expenses at same ratio as first?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.12.17 17:18

Verdi #179
The 8600-174 is the Portuguese postcode but Google Earth takes you to a street SW of Rua 25 de Abril.

One can Streetview 25 de Abril from the South and the shop/house numbers are around 78. The further North one travels, this Street turns into a pedestrian only area and the numbers are in the 30s so I’m guessing No.4 is at the North end.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 17:54

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 2Q==

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sergey-malinka-lagos

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 9k=

From the look of the second pic, Malinka's department is not far from an open space. Notice the hotel like building on the corner, and a sign that looks like a stop sign or something along those lines.

If you compare Malika's webpage map you can see that there is a main road not far from the spot of Malinka's address. I have supplied the link as it has a "find directions" link, which isn't active in the pic I have supplied.

I don't know how much help this lot is, but good luck with it.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.12.17 18:16

So his claim to having been living on his £80k compensation money for the past 10 years is a bit of a porky isn't it, having at least two successful businesses?

As is his other porky about being alone, despite working with 3 people and living with a woman and his SON (who I can't mention).

One minute he says he's about to become a father and in another article his son has already been born and has got a name as reported in Natasha Donn's article.

liar

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42043

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.12.17 19:43

Get'emGonçalo wrote:So his claim to having been living on his £80k compensation money for the past 10 years is a bit of a porky isn't it, having at least two successful businesses?

As is his other porky about being alone, despite working with 3 people and living with a woman and his SON (who I can't mention).

One minute he says he's about to become a father and in another article his son has already been born and has got a name as reported in Natasha Donn's article.

liar
One has to ask why his compensation gained from a civil suit against the UK media only reaped 80k. Presumably Malinka had a UK lawyer. Why so little compensation from the UK Press?

I'm editing to add that the Tapas Crew also received a paltry amount per capita in compensation and allegedly handed over their respective cheques to the No Stone Unturned/private limited liability company, allegedly run by the McCann family.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.12.17 20:43

aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:So his claim to having been living on his £80k compensation money for the past 10 years is a bit of a porky isn't it, having at least two successful businesses?

liar
One has to ask why his compensation gained from a civil suit against the UK media only reaped 80k. Presumably Malinka had a UK lawyer. Why so little compensation from the UK Press?

I'm editing to add that the Tapas Crew also received a paltry amount per capita in compensation and allegedly handed over their respective cheques to the No Stone Unturned/private limited liability company, allegedly run by the McCann family.
All very suspect.......and is the book written or not, as info on it changes like the wind? 

Perhaps he wasn't hounded by the press as much as he says and the compo is proportionate?  

As for the Tapas, was their generous donations ever recorded in " Madeleine's  Fund" accounting?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 21:04

@sallypelt #182

Where does that photograph come from? It doesn't appear to be on the link you posted.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 21:09

polyenne wrote:Verdi #179
The 8600-174 is the Portuguese postcode but Google Earth takes you to a street SW of Rua 25 de Abril.

One can Streetview 25 de Abril from the South and the shop/house numbers are around 78. The further North one travels, this Street turns into a pedestrian only area and the numbers are in the 30s so I’m guessing No.4 is at the North end.

I had a virtual walk along the street and found a 30 something but couldn't locate anything that might have been the apartment occupied by Malinka. I don't really expect to find it but it's worth a try.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 21:25

Verdi wrote:
polyenne wrote:Verdi #179

I had a virtual walk along the street and found a 30 something but couldn't locate anything that might have been the apartment occupied by Malinka.  I don't really expect to find it but it's worth a try.
Removed and reposted on the correct post
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.12.17 21:36

sallypelt wrote:
The pic in question is on this link, just over half way down:

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/sergey-malinka/

Thanks for taking the trouble, that's most helpful. I was wondering if someone who had been on location so to speak, might have had the presence of mind to investigate the location of Malinka - not that I have any faith in the motives of Shining in Luz.

thumbsup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 21:37

Verdi wrote:@sallypelt #182

Where does that photograph come from?  It doesn't appear to be on the link you posted.
The pic in question is on this link, just over half way down:

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/sergey-malinka/
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 21:45

Here is another snippet from the Guardian, dated Saturday 19 April 2008:

"No evidence has emerged to suggest he is anything other than completely innocent. And yet as you walk up Rua 25 de Abril the tarmac changes colour abruptly outside Malinka's apartment. This is the spot on which, last month, his car was set alight as he slept, the Portuguese word "fala" ("speak") scrawled crudely in red paint on the pavement alongside".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/19/madeleinemccann.internationalcrime
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.12.17 21:47

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Balcon10

So is this ^^^ supposed to be Malinka's balcony?

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Balcon11

If so, there seems to be something blue and something long that could cause the shadow.

If not, then back to the drawing board! paint

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 22:18

I don't know if this link will work, but here is Google map, and it is outside, what is claimed to be Malinka's apartment:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Praia+da+Luz,+Portugal/@37.0860378,-8.7311049,3a,90y,177.83h,78.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soLMpEoPuTGkp0bW0H8sA3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0xd1b313e06bb3e13:0xef7864d9c488d609!8m2!3d37.090906!4d-8.7591311

If you go down down the road a few yards, you can see how close the apartment is to the Church
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 22:21

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Balcon10

So is this ^^^ supposed to be Malinka's balcony?

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 Balcon11

If so, there seems to be something blue and something long that could cause the shadow.

If not, then back to the drawing board! paint
Here is the above pic blown up:

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 8 2Q==
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.12.17 22:22

Thanks sallypelt...back to the drawing board ! paint

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.12.17 22:26

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Praia+da+Luz,+Portugal/@37.0860378,-8.7311049,3a,90y,177.83h,78.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soLMpEoPuTGkp0bW0H8sA3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0xd1b313e06bb3e13:0xef7864d9c488d609!8m2!3d37.090906!4d-8.7591311

If you go down down the road a few yards, you can see how close the apartment is to the Church in Praia da Luz
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.12.17 12:06

+1 sallypelt
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 10.12.17 12:33

But I thought Malinka’s apartment was in Lagos, so how is it close to PdL church ?
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 10.12.17 12:36

doisgaloes wrote:Compare the meerkat dot - compare the market dot com :)
Oi simples.
Do you know Clarence  Mitchell, PR manipulator and minor MI5 player? Did he call you and set you up..
Do the KGB see the games UK MI5 try to play badly in Portugal?
Do you know that we know the distraction game being played here? You have no information. You have no evidence. In fact you have no substance for a book. You have been asked to pop up and be played like a pawn. The sad thing is, you did. Be brave,  tell them to fornicate at a distance. If you were manipulated, tell your brief but please stop playing this game. WE KNOW.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 10.12.17 12:43

MayMuse @ #185

‘As for the Tapas, was their generous donations ever recorded in " Madeleine's  Fund" accounting?’

Award of £375k was reported in press in October 2008.

Accounts for year end March 2009 state that a donation was made rather than ‘accepting libel damages’.

Can’t actually identify it in the accounts, but income figure shows £629k. (3/08 £1,846k, 3/10 £233k) so the donation probably makes up a large chunk of this figure.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top