The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Mm11

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Mm11

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Regist10

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Empty Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 14:18

I can't see a thread on this. Still misleading/lies but some better informed comments. 
Amaral's latest conspiracy theory? Oh dear.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3393785/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-mi5-cover-up/

EX-PORTUGUESE police chief Goncalo Amaral has claimed MI5 helped cover-up Madeleine Mcann’s body after her parents accidentally killed her.
The controversial detective made the shocking claims on Aussie TV show Sunday Night, which looked into the unsolved disappearance and suggested Madeleine’s body could be hidden in a well on Praia da Luz.
Amaral suggested MI5 "for sure had an involvement", either by helping to hide Maddie's body or covering up the alleged crime.
When informed of Amaral's latest conspiracy theory by a journalist who suggested he also thinks Gordon Brown was involved, Gerry McCann said: "The less said about Goncalo Amaral the better."
Despite Amaral's bold claims, the programme suggested Scotland Yard’s strongest lead was an employee working within the Ocean Village holiday complex who could have more information they have not yet given to police.
It also revealed there were a string of burglaries in holiday homes involving sex attacks on young British girls prior to Maddie's disappearance.
Professor Dave Barclay described the area in Praia da Luz as "the most hide-a-bodyable place", while journalist Paul Luckman said there are up to 600 wells in the area her body could be in.
Met Police Detective Inspector Colin Sutton said: "It  would be almost impossible to find a body without specific info or intelligence.
"It is a large area of low population, with scrub land and ancient wells. There are areas where humans probably don't go from one year or decade to the next.
"It would be very easy to secret something there and be really confident it wouldn't be found. "
A senior professor also claimed Madeleine could have been knocked down by a drink-driver after leaving the apartment to search for her parents.
Prof Dave Barclay said: "A drink driver would certainly have a motive to conceal a body."
An interview with Gerry and Kate McCann shows the parents recall memories of the night their "world shattered" - and the events leading up to Madeleine's disappearance.
Gerry reveals he looked at his three sleeping children before leaving for dinner and "thought how lucky he was" - with no idea it would be the last time he would lay eyes on his daughter.
Kate went back to check on the kids at 10pm and found the bedroom shutters up and window open.
"I knew instantly she had been taken," Kate admits.
After rushing around the apartment "frantically" she ran back to the Tapas bar the other adults were eating at screaming: "Someone's taken Madeleine."
Speaking about suspicions against them, the couple's spokesperson said Kate and Gerry were warned to show little emotion in interviews by police - turning the "public tide of emotion against them".
Kate said there "wasn't a day for 18 months" where she "didn't cry for an extended period of time".
Gerry added "Kate would howl like a wolf", while he was "just paddling below the surface".
An interview with ex-Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral shows the former lead investigator still suspects the couple.
He said he thought the McCanns had lied about the open window and shutters - and suggests they staged the abduction to cover up accidentally killing her.
Paul Luckman, CEO of The Portugal News and the first journalist on the scene, admitted failings with the Portuguese police's investigation and says people trampled all over the crime scene.
A spokesman for the McCanns previously asked the documentary-makers to hand over any “credible” evidence to police.
They said: “If the Australian TV show contains any credible, fresh lines of inquiry they should, of course, have been given immediately to the police.”
It comes as the tenth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance nears.
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Empty Goncalo Amaral,Australian programme,Madeleine MCann.

Post by willowthewisp 23.04.17 15:00

Irene2,thanks for your post.
So we are no further on except,a"Drunk Driver,Burgalators, and hidden in One of over Six hundred wells"bit different from the Edgar Hellish Lair?
The Elephant in the Room and the less talked about, Mr Goncalo Amaral.according to our Gerry,MI5?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 15:40

willowthewisp wrote:Irene2,thanks for your post.
So we are no further on except,a"Drunk Driver,Burgalators, and hidden in One of over Six hundred wells"bit different from the Edgar Hellish Lair?
The Elephant in the Room and the less talked about, Mr Goncalo Amaral.according to our Gerry,MI5?

More of the same TM propaganda. 

Has anyone posted this yet?
Sunday Night with TM and their fantasies to the fore again. 

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/madeleine-mccanns-parents-deny-killing-or-being-negligent-of-their-daughter-on-sunday-night-20170423-gvqv5x.html

Madeleine McCann's parents have revealed to Sunday Night the extent of the inept Portugal police investigation following their three-year-old's disappearance from a holiday resort in 2007, which included the possible cover up of one or more paedophiles breaking into holiday apartments and attacking UK families in the area.
Instead Kate and Gerry McCann were named the prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance from the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz and prevented from publicly defending themselves at the time because it was forbidden under Portuguese law.
"The ludicrous thing is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body," Mr McCann told Sunday Night. "Well, when did she have the accident and died? 'Cause the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of or hidden her body? You know, when there was an immediate search? 
"It's just nonsense! And if she died when we were in the apartment, or fell, why would we cover that up?"
The McCanns had earlier explained that there was only an hour in which their daughter disappeared, since Mr McCann had seen her sleeping in the villa's front room at 9.05pm and when her mother went to check at 10pm she was gone and the locked window was wide open.
The McCanns and their friends had spent six nights at a tapas restaurant across the pool from their apartments, where they had line of sight to the block of villas where their children were sleeping. 
"We always talk about the decision we made, that you talked about, you know, 'Do you think that will be OK or not?' I mean, that never came into it," Mrs McCann said. "It was a case of, 'We can eat here. The kids, you know, won't be disruptive. We'll get them sorted and then we can all eat.' I mean, it was simply like that. If there'd been any risk at all that had occurred to us, then it just wouldn't have happened."
Madeleine was asleep in a single bed in the front room, with the twins, Sean and Amelie, asleep in travel cots by her side.
"It was one of those parental moments where I thought, 'God, we're so lucky. Look at her.' Three children, we're having a lovely holiday. The kids were really enjoying it, and I just lingered for a few seconds and thought how beautiful she was," Mr McCann said. "And that was the last time I saw her."
The McCanns' apartment was on the end, the most accessible from the street. The front door was locked but the back one was left unlocked, to allow easy access to check on their children.
"The curtains, which had been closed, just swung open into the room was all the way up had been pushed right across, and then I just knew. I just knew she'd been taken," Mrs McCann said. "I ran to the window I don't know what I expected to find or see.You know, you just hope you're going to see your child every second. 

"I whizzed round the apartment in about 10 seconds. Again, I don't quite know why, because, you know, I knew in my head that someone had taken her. I don't know if I kind of hoped that maybe she was hiding in a cupboard or something. 

"And then I just legged it out the back of the apartment and as soon as I saw Gerry and our friends at the table, I mean, I was just screaming, you know, 'Madeleine's gone! Someone's taken her!'."
Mr McCann vividly recalled the moment as well. "Kate was clearly distraught and it was kind of disbelief. 'She can't be gone. She can't possibly. How could she be gone?' went through my mind as we were both running."
"She can't have been taken. You just think it doesn't happen... but Kate said, 'She's gone, Someone's taken her!"
Instead Portugese police treated it as a child who had wandered off and did not attempt a manhunt until 4.30am, by which time Maddie could have been smuggled halfway across Spain, as far as Port Algeciras, and into North Africa.
And in not closing off the apartment as a crime scene, dozens of people trampled through the rooms and the yard, searching for any sign of Madeleine and destroyed any recoverable evidence or vital clues in the process.
"There is no hint, no proof that the child was kidnapped. On the contrary, there are hints that the parents were negligent and there are hints there was hiding of the body," said ex-lead investigator Detective Goncalo Amaral through a translator. "This was our point of view in 2007, that she was dead."
Det. Amaral was so sure of the McCanns' guilt that he went as far as publishing a book, after he was taken off the case, that suggested the British Secret Service, MI5, helped conceal Madeleine's body.
When asked by Sunday Night reporter Rahni Sadler "Did you kill your daughter?", Mr McCann replied: "No. No. Never. 
"And you know, there's nothing with any logic that could, you know... You would have to start with why, you know? How? When? Who? And there's just simply, you know, no answer to any of these things – there's nothing to suggest anything. So no – that's an emphatic 'no'.
Scotland Yard investigator Detective Inspector Andy Redwood, however, discovered that what happened to Madeleine may not have been an isolated incident.
"On the evidence, we believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive," he told Sunday Night.
There had been 12 crimes between 2004 and 2010, when an intruder broke into the properties of UK families, within a 60km radius of where Madeleine disappeared. On six of those occasions, the intruder either got into bed with or sexually assaulted a young female child.
"What we can see here is clearly a man who has got a very, very unhealthy interest in young, white, female children, who he is attacking whilst in their beds while on their holidays," Det-Insp. Redwood said.
Before Madeleine vanished, there were several sightings of men loitering in the area: A neighbour reported bogus charity collectors door-knocking villas; A schoolgirl saw a fair-haired man casing the McCann's apartment from multiple directions; A British holidaymaker also reported seeing a suspicious man lurking outside their apartment; Two men were seen on the balcony from the McCann's and four hours before Madeleine vanished, an unidentified man was seen loitering in the stairwell.​
"There had been a number of crimes in the Algarve, whereby there had been attempted break-ins where children had been asleep in some cases and they fled from the child's bedroom," said the McCann's friend Clarence Mitchell.
In the months before Madeleine disappeared, there was a four-fold increase in the number of robberies in the area. And just weeks before Madeleine arrived, there were two unsolved burglaries in the villa block, where the McCanns stayed.
"Well, I think the Portuguese police and the Portuguese Tourist Board would have been quite keen not to feature the number of burglaries that were going on in Praia da Luz and other towns on the Algarve," said forensic expert, Professor David Barclay. "And the fact that random paedophiles going around taking children out of holiday apartments, would have probably been quite a disincentive to families turning up for their holidays. So they wouldn't want to feature that."
"I think that's possibly an explanation why the Met recently were able to find more examples of indecent assaults on children than we'd been told about previously."
This week, Madeleine's nanny at the Ocean Club's creche reportedly made the claim that the resort was considered so unsafe nannies were given rape alarms and told not to go outside alone.
Retired Scotland Yard investigator Colin Sutton told [size=13]Sunday Night: "There is an employee, somebody who worked within the Ocean Village complex, who, it's felt, has some information or some knowledge, which may be of assistance.

"...Madeleine McCann didn't disappear into thin air on her own. Somebody must know what happened. Somebody knows the truth."
Professor Barclay: "It might be solved if Madeleine's body is found and there's evidence either on the body or in the location where the body is found that will point to somebody. 
"But otherwise, I don't think it will ever be solved. There is just no physical evidence whatsoever that we can use at this time even to eliminate some of the theories."
Maddie's parents however continue to work to keep their daughter's memory alive.
"People want to believe that something like this can't happen to them because the perpetrators have not been brought to justice, there can't be blame, you can't say, 'Oh, that's it'," says Mr McCann.
"You haven't got a face, you haven't got a name, you haven't got anyone to blame but, you know, as you say, it's every parent's worst nightmare," says Mrs McCann. "I mean, it's touched everybody."
But they say that they will never stop looking for her.
"I don't believe any parent could and I don't believe we could ever reach a point where we think 'oh well, we've done everything now'," said Mrs McCann. "You know, whilst the situation remains as it is, you know, Madeleine's out there and she needs us to find her."

[/size]
Irene 2

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?

Post by sallypelt 23.04.17 15:46

Irene 2 wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Irene2,thanks for your post.

More of the same TM propaganda. 

Has anyone posted this yet?
Sunday Night with TM and their fantasies to the fore. 

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/madeleine-mccanns-parents-deny-killing-or-being-negligent-of-their-daughter-on-sunday-night-20170423-gvqv5x.html

Madeleine McCann's parents have revealed to Sunday Night the extent of the inept Portugal police investigation following their three-year-old's disappearance from a holiday resort in 2007, which included the possible cover up of one or more paedophiles breaking into holiday apartments and attacking UK families in the area.
Instead Kate and Gerry McCann were named the prime suspects in their daughter's disappearance from the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz and prevented from publicly defending themselves at the time because it was forbidden under Portuguese law.
"The ludicrous thing is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body," Mr McCann told Sunday Night. "Well, when did she have the accident and died? 'Cause the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner, so if she died then, how could we have disposed of or hidden her body? You know, when there was an immediate search? 
"It's just nonsense! And if she died when we were in the apartment, or fell, why would we cover that up?"
The McCanns had earlier explained that there was only an hour in which their daughter disappeared, since Mr McCann had seen her sleeping in the villa's front room at 9.05pm and when her mother went to check at 10pm she was gone and the locked window was wide open.
The McCanns and their friends had spent six nights at a tapas restaurant across the pool from their apartments, where they had line of sight to the block of villas where their children were sleeping. 
"We always talk about the decision we made, that you talked about, you know, 'Do you think that will be OK or not?' I mean, that never came into it," Mrs McCann said. "It was a case of, 'We can eat here. The kids, you know, won't be disruptive. We'll get them sorted and then we can all eat.' I mean, it was simply like that. If there'd been any risk at all that had occurred to us, then it just wouldn't have happened."
Madeleine was asleep in a single bed in the front room, with the twins, Sean and Amelie, asleep in travel cots by her side.
"It was one of those parental moments where I thought, 'God, we're so lucky. Look at her.' Three children, we're having a lovely holiday. The kids were really enjoying it, and I just lingered for a few seconds and thought how beautiful she was," Mr McCann said. "And that was the last time I saw her."
The McCanns' apartment was on the end, the most accessible from the street. The front door was locked but the back one was left unlocked, to allow easy access to check on their children.
"The curtains, which had been closed, just swung open into the room was all the way up had been pushed right across, and then I just knew. I just knew she'd been taken," Mrs McCann said. "I ran to the window I don't know what I expected to find or see.You know, you just hope you're going to see your child every second. 

"I whizzed round the apartment in about 10 seconds. Again, I don't quite know why, because, you know, I knew in my head that someone had taken her. I don't know if I kind of hoped that maybe she was hiding in a cupboard or something. 

"And then I just legged it out the back of the apartment and as soon as I saw Gerry and our friends at the table, I mean, I was just screaming, you know, 'Madeleine's gone! Someone's taken her!'."
Mr McCann vividly recalled the moment as well. "Kate was clearly distraught and it was kind of disbelief. 'She can't be gone. She can't possibly. How could she be gone?' went through my mind as we were both running."
"She can't have been taken. You just think it doesn't happen... but Kate said, 'She's gone, Someone's taken her!"
Instead Portugese police treated it as a child who had wandered off and did not attempt a manhunt until 4.30am, by which time Maddie could have been smuggled halfway across Spain, as far as Port Algeciras, and into North Africa.
And in not closing off the apartment as a crime scene, dozens of people trampled through the rooms and the yard, searching for any sign of Madeleine and destroyed any recoverable evidence or vital clues in the process.
"There is no hint, no proof that the child was kidnapped. On the contrary, there are hints that the parents were negligent and there are hints there was hiding of the body," said ex-lead investigator Detective Goncalo Amaral through a translator. "This was our point of view in 2007, that she was dead."
Det. Amaral was so sure of the McCanns' guilt that he went as far as publishing a book, after he was taken off the case, that suggested the British Secret Service, MI5, helped conceal Madeleine's body.
When asked by Sunday Night reporter Rahni Sadler "Did you kill your daughter?", Mr McCann replied: "No. No. Never. 
"And you know, there's nothing with any logic that could, you know... You would have to start with why, you know? How? When? Who? And there's just simply, you know, no answer to any of these things – there's nothing to suggest anything. So no – that's an emphatic 'no'.
Scotland Yard investigator Detective Inspector Andy Redwood, however, discovered that what happened to Madeleine may not have been an isolated incident.
"On the evidence, we believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive," he told Sunday Night.
There had been 12 crimes between 2004 and 2010, when an intruder broke into the properties of UK families, within a 60km radius of where Madeleine disappeared. On six of those occasions, the intruder either got into bed with or sexually assaulted a young female child.
"What we can see here is clearly a man who has got a very, very unhealthy interest in young, white, female children, who he is attacking whilst in their beds while on their holidays," Det-Insp. Redwood said.
Before Madeleine vanished, there were several sightings of men loitering in the area: A neighbour reported bogus charity collectors door-knocking villas; A schoolgirl saw a fair-haired man casing the McCann's apartment from multiple directions; A British holidaymaker also reported seeing a suspicious man lurking outside their apartment; Two men were seen on the balcony from the McCann's and four hours before Madeleine vanished, an unidentified man was seen loitering in the stairwell.​
"There had been a number of crimes in the Algarve, whereby there had been attempted break-ins where children had been asleep in some cases and they fled from the child's bedroom," said the McCann's friend Clarence Mitchell.
In the months before Madeleine disappeared, there was a four-fold increase in the number of robberies in the area. And just weeks before Madeleine arrived, there were two unsolved burglaries in the villa block, where the McCanns stayed.
"Well, I think the Portuguese police and the Portuguese Tourist Board would have been quite keen not to feature the number of burglaries that were going on in Praia da Luz and other towns on the Algarve," said forensic expert, Professor David Barclay. "And the fact that random paedophiles going around taking children out of holiday apartments, would have probably been quite a disincentive to families turning up for their holidays. So they wouldn't want to feature that."
"I think that's possibly an explanation why the Met recently were able to find more examples of indecent assaults on children than we'd been told about previously."
This week, Madeleine's nanny at the Ocean Club's creche reportedly made the claim that the resort was considered so unsafe nannies were given rape alarms and told not to go outside alone.
Retired Scotland Yard investigator Colin Sutton told [size=13]Sunday Night: "There is an employee, somebody who worked within the Ocean Village complex, who, it's felt, has some information or some knowledge, which may be of assistance.

"...Madeleine McCann didn't disappear into thin air on her own. Somebody must know what happened. Somebody knows the truth."
Professor Barclay: "It might be solved if Madeleine's body is found and there's evidence either on the body or in the location where the body is found that will point to somebody. 
"But otherwise, I don't think it will ever be solved. There is just no physical evidence whatsoever that we can use at this time even to eliminate some of the theories."
Maddie's parents however continue to work to keep their daughter's memory alive.
"People want to believe that something like this can't happen to them because the perpetrators have not been brought to justice, there can't be blame, you can't say, 'Oh, that's it'," says Mr McCann.
"You haven't got a face, you haven't got a name, you haven't got anyone to blame but, you know, as you say, it's every parent's worst nightmare," says Mrs McCann. "I mean, it's touched everybody."
But they say that they will never stop looking for her.
"I don't believe any parent could and I don't believe we could ever reach a point where we think 'oh well, we've done everything now'," said Mrs McCann. "You know, whilst the situation remains as it is, you know, Madeleine's out there and she needs us to find her."

[/size]

Why haven't the T7 EVER come to the McCanns aid during the past nine years? They have NEVER sat on Lorraine's sofa. In fact, they have been conspicuous by their absence, and that is puzzling.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 15:51

Then there's poor old David Payne and his erm err last sighting of Madeleine stories missed altogether from Gerry's very own Crimewatch drama.
Irene 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 15:59

Where did Goncalo Amaral ever say MI5 helped hide a body?    (rhetorical question, we all know the answer!)
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.04.17 16:31

ChippyM wrote:Where did Goncalo Amaral ever say MI5 helped hide a body?    (rhetorical question, we all know the answer!)
Thank you @ Irene 2 for posting.

Well, well, well (no pun intended), this is now becoming very very interesting indeed.

Extract from the Sun report:

"EX-PORTUGUESE police chief Goncalo Amaral has claimed MI5 helped cover-up Madeleine Mcann’s body after her parents accidentally killed her.
The controversial detective made the shocking claims on Aussie TV show Sunday Night...Amaral suggested MI5 "for sure had an involvement", either by helping to 
hide Maddie's body or covering up the alleged crime".

This is just what Richard D Hall has been saying.

So one of the reasons this Sun story has suddenly become very interesting is that Goncalo Amaral's reported 'latest theory': "Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’" coincides precisely with the theme Richard D Hall has been developing in his five Madeleine documentaries.

Let us not forget two things about the role of MI5 in this case:

1. It is already fully on the record that MI5 was involved in this case, and from the very beginning, and

2. Goncalo Amaral made a clear statement, again very much on the record, that: "The case will be solved when MI5 open up their files".

Add to that, as many here will remember me saying a long time ago, that two journalists, quite separately, told me in 2008 as my book on the case was about to be published: "Clarence Mitchell is on the MI5 payroll and right near the top of it".     

In his latest documentary, now on YouTube in nine separate locations already, Richard D Hall develops the theme that Robert Murat was probably an 'MI5 asset'. He explores his gross deceptions about his movements on Wednesday 2 May and Thursday 3 May, which Richard explains on a brilliant map he has created, and goes on to discuss the very strange two secretly taped conversations between Martin Brunt, of Murdoch's SKY News, and Murat.

Admittedly the Sun describes Goncalo Amaral's theory about MI5 involvement as his 'latest conspiracy theory', but then gives no space to elaborating on it.

But the Sun headline: "Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'" could be slightly re-written like this:

"Richard D Hall claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'". Look at his film and that is exactly what Richard Hall's developing theory is. 

The issues concerning MI5 and Murat are covered in the first 3 parts of 6 that Richard has put up on his own channel. I have indicated the most relevant bits to watch below, if you don't want to watch the whole 80 minutes:

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM
Watch from 21 mins 0 secs to the end

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJYUKYS5EI
Watch from 11 mins 0 secs to the end

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k4pncwWyhY
Watch from12 mins 30 secs to the end

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 16:38

Thank you Tony and I agree. I watched Richard's 6 films yesterday. 
The whitewash and fire fighting continues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437410/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-resort-employee-disappearance.html
Is there a secret witness to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann? Investigators believe employee at the Portugal resort may have evidence that could solve the case

No.
Irene 2

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 23.04.17 16:43

@TonyBennett

I am fully onboard with 'cover-up' (MI5 et al) but the WHY still eludes me.  

I know about Comare and AztraZeneca, and understand possible cloning in Amstadam .... I have read every possible WHY THEORY going .... and I still don't get it!

I know about a member of the Tapas 7 group's courier job from Glasgow to London when he was a medical student. 

But I am still left with WHY?
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 16:52

An interesting choice of wording from Kate McCann

"The ludicrous thing is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body,"

Not the ludicrous suggestion or theory? 

"I whizzed round the apartment in about 10 seconds"

What was she doing for the other 9 minutes and 50 seconds? 
Irene 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.04.17 17:16

RosieandSam wrote:@TonyBennett

I am fully onboard with 'cover-up' (MI5 et al) but the WHY still eludes me.  

I know about Comare and AztraZeneca, and understand possible cloning in Amsterdam .... I have read every possible WHY THEORY going .... and I still don't get it!

I know about a member of the Tapas 7 group's courier job from Glasgow to London when he was a medical student. 

But I am still left with WHY?
@RosieandSam

We have a poll running on this very issue, here:
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13644-new-is-there-a-government-cover-up-and-if-so-why-poll-added-was-why-are-they-being-protected

In the poll, 10 options were given.

Option 1 was to say: "There is no cover-up". A few people opted for that.

Options 2 to 9 gave eight possible reasons for the cover-up.

Option 10 allowed for people to say that there had been a cover-up, but not for one of those eight reasons.

The results so far are very interesting. Excluding those few who say there is no cover-up, out of the 9 remaining options, as many as 56% have chosen one particular option.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase 23.04.17 18:21

Could someone please enlighten on the Glasgow courier job, never heard this one before but might make a few bits fall into place?
Latetothecase

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 18:26

@Tony Bennett    "But the Sun headline: "Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'" could be slightly re-written like this:

"Richard D Hall claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'". Look at his film and that is exactly what Richard Hall's developing theory.     

Well that is interesting.  I wasn't aware that it was Richard Hall's theory. I do feel a bit sceptical that security services would physically help hide a body....but I will have to watch before passing judgement.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 20:15

I just watched the thoroughly silly Australian comedy.

Rahni Sadler asks Goncalo Amaral ;   ''So you think MI5 the British Secret Service, helped conceal Madeline McCann’s body? ''

Amaral - "I’m not saying that much but I’m saying for sure they had their involvement in this situation"

She then continues with a commentary about his 'preposterous' , 'conspiracy' theories. So this seems to be where some media got their (mis) quote about MI5 from.

She also asks potugal resident journalist Paul Luckman, why he thinks Amaral was taken off the case. He says it's because he focussed on one theory only. She then asks what he thinks could of happened to which he replies 'a blond girl, taken to order.'

So a detective working on the case has preposterous theories but she thinks a journalist is more qualified to come up with a plausible theory?

Another great highlight was Prof. David Barclay saying 'he doesn’t put much faith in cadaver dogs. they will react to any rotting material be it human, animal or badger (yes badger)

He says the dogs mistake rotting meat for death scent. So there we have it, the dogs did pick up something, possibly badger smilie.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.04.17 20:44

ChippyM wrote:I just watched the thoroughly silly Australian comedy.

Rahni Sadler asks Goncalo Amaral ;   ''So you think MI5 the British Secret Service, helped conceal Madeline McCann’s body? ''

Amaral - "I’m not saying that much but I’m saying for sure they had their involvement in this situation"

She then continues with a commentary about his 'preposterous' , 'conspiracy' theories. So this seems to be where some media got their (mis) quote about MI5 from.

She also asks potugal resident journalist Paul Luckman, why he thinks Amaral was taken off the case. He says it's because he focussed on one theory only. She then asks what he thinks could of happened to which he replies 'a blond girl, taken to order.'

So a detective working on the case has preposterous theories but she thinks a journalist is more qualified to come up with a plausible theory?

Another great highlight was Prof. David Barclay saying 'he doesn’t put much faith in cadaver dogs. they will react to any rotting material be it human, animal or badger (yes badger)

He says the dogs mistake rotting meat for death scent. So there we have it, the dogs did pick up something, possibly badger smilie.
Oh dear, I smell a rat.... oh wait.... it's Prof Barclay!    party
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek 23.04.17 20:50

ChippyM wrote:@Tony Bennett    "But the Sun headline: "Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'" could be slightly re-written like this:

"Richard D Hall claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her'". Look at his film and that is exactly what Richard Hall's developing theory is.     

Well that is interesting.  I wasn't aware that it was Richard Hall's theory. I do feel a bit sceptical that security services would physically help hide a body....but I will have to watch before passing judgement.
Actually, that's not quite Richard Hall's theory.

And your account above suggests the Sun has misrepresented Goncalo's theory, as you have just shown.

Hall has led up to his theory in stages.

Film 1 - (Buried) He gives an overview of the case, says the official line is not true, and suggests there's been a concerted establishment cover-up of the fact that Madeleine died in Praia da Luz
Film 2 - (The Phantoms) He gives details which strongly suggest that Sagresman, Tannerman, Smithman and Crecheman were all deliberate fabrications  
Film 3 - (When Madeleine Died?) He gives what he says are strong evidences that Madeleine died on Sunday night/Monday morning
Film 4 - (Embedded Confessions) Evidence Madeleine died based on Statement Analysis, and now:
Film 5 - (Murat and Why the Cover-Up?) After looking at Murat's background and the extaordinary set of events surrounding him, and in particular his telephone calls from Martin Brunt, he suggests that Murat may have been an MI5 asset. He doesn't actually say 'The McCanns killed Maddie', but does give this as one of a number of options. He finishes off asking the question 'Why the Cover-Up?' and again gives several possible options but leans towards the suggestion that the McCanns could in some way be connected to a high-level child sexual abuse ring.

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.04.17 20:50

So the McCanns had a dead badger behind​ the sofa and in the wardrobe of their​ bedroom in apartment 5a . They then moved this​ dead decomposing badger ( which for​ some​ obscure reason is not​ an animal ?) in the​ Renault​ Scenic , along with the dirty nappies , sweaty sandals , seabass​ and leaking​ supermarket bags ? 

Ok please give me a moment to recover​ my hysterical laughter made me spill my drink​ on the cat again​ ! Poor thing will be leaving home soon​ .

Where​ do they dredge up these idiots from​ , and​ what illegal substances​ have they been given ?

Surely , I haven't seen​ the programme it must​ be listed​ under​ Comedy ? 

Rahni Sadler has the brass​ neck to talk about Amaral and his "preposterous theories " 

And they call us " loonies "     aaagh

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.04.17 20:52

pennylane wrote:

And then Eddie and Keela, and their handler, went to work for the FBI. Couldn't make it up, could you?

It's a funny ol' world, isn't it ?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.04.17 21:15

sallypelt wrote:
pennylane wrote:

And then Eddie and Keela, and their handler, went to work for the FBI. Couldn't make it up, could you?

It's a funny ol' world, isn't it ?
It's a funny world indeed.  I would hate to be on the McCann bandwagon as it requires people to make utter fools of themselves!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.04.17 23:23

Goncalo Amaral claims ‘MI5 hid Madeleine McCann’s body in cover-up after her parents killed her’ - The IDENTICAL THEORY that Richard D Hall propounds in his latest Maddie documentary: 'WHY THE COVER-UP?  119

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41631

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 23.04.17 23:29

I really hope Snr Amaral didn't say that, but since it's in The Star I'd lay large odds-on that he didn't.

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 23.04.17 23:37

"The McCanns had earlier explained that there was only an hour in which their daughter disappeared, since Mr McCann had seen her sleeping in the villa's front room at 9.05pm and when her mother went to check at 10pm she was gone and the locked window was wide open."

But surely Maurice Oldfield (have I got the right one here?) "checked" them at 9.30? 

Gerry seems to leave himself here as the last one to see his daughter. Well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 23.04.17 23:56

I don't think Dr. Amaral ever actually claimed that MI5 physically hid Madeleine's body. Rather, he claimed that MI5 were fully aware of what had happened. To me that makes perfect sense. MI5 had been embedded in the Algarve, particularly near Alvor and along the coast at this time in order to facilitate a "sting" operation involving arms trading by a Real IRA cell located in the Algarve. One undercover MI5 agent posing as Ali eventually recorded enough evidence to bring two R.I.R.A gun-runners to trial. It makes sense to me that MI5 would have been kept fully informed of all police activities lest it impinged on their under-cover investigation which had been in place since before 2006. Imagine the cock-up if the police had started sniffing around certain people or places and caused them to go to ground? Years of undercover work building a case could have been jeopardized.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 24.04.17 0:34

Whilst I understand why people are bemused by the apparent cover up and are casting around for answers to the question why, I think we should continue to concentrate on the question what (as in what really happened). 

Some of this speculation leaves us open to accusations of being conspiracy theorists  and doesn't help the cause, in my opinion.

I view this case as one in which the parents concocted a version of events that they were quick to sell to the media and which the media were only too happy to pick up on and propagate for their own purposes.

The  speedy  and continuing government involvement was and is, I think, because of fear of the media and what it can do to them if they get on its wrong side. The Blair era had ushered in a situation in which government was simultaneously in thrall to and in fear of the media. Let's not forget the role Rebbekah Brooks played in forcing the government to stump up the money for OG.

I cannot see any real evidence for the dark forces of the state to have been involved in what happened initially. I might be persuaded that they later got involved, but I think it was in order to save the embarrassment of a political establishment that had been totally suckered by the parents and the media.

All of course IMO. Still hoping for truth and justice.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top