The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Regist10

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Empty Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Tony Bennett 19.02.17 18:15

Placing this news here although Get'emGoncalo placed this on the 'Twitter' thread earlier.

Jodie Marsh is a TV and media personality with over 611,000 followers on Twitter.

Yesterday she made two tweets about the Madeleine McCann case, as follows:

How do you feel about Madeleine McCann?! Have a watch of this. It’s absolutely fascinating. I watched it today.   youtu.be/46PhWonHe1Y

This takes you straight to Richard D. Hall's interview with U.S. Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt, 'Embedded Confessions', here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PhWonFe1Y&feature=youtu.be

Later she tweeted:

It feels like a giant cover up to me. Lots of important, powerful people involved. I'll probably be assassinated for saying this......

-----

The first tweet, when I last looked, had been retweeted 90 times and attracted 278 'Likes'.

The second one had had 28 retweets and 124 'Likes'.

Her Twitter feed is abuzz with tweets sent to her by others, including some from CMOMM members - very polite, simply urging people to look at the evidence.

You can see what's going on on her Twitter account by going to Twitter and searching for: @jodiemarsh  https://twitter.com/JodieMarsh

She has already gone a lot further than Katie Hopkins

-

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Roxyroo 19.02.17 18:24

Yes I directed her towards RichPlanet.net.....whoops, shock, horror! I've probably given away my secret identity lol (as wld be easy to work out now, for anyone who gave a toss!) but I don't care anymore.

Yesterday i was beginning to feel disheartened again, utterly sick of the media spin and infactual reporting yet again, but seeing Jodie Marsh retweeting actual links gave me some hope again!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by sandancer 19.02.17 18:58

Roxyroo wrote:Yes I directed her towards RichPlanet.net.....whoops, shock, horror! I've probably given away my secret identity lol (as wld be easy to work out now, for anyone who gave a toss!) but I don't care anymore.

Yesterday i was beginning to feel disheartened again, utterly sick of the media spin and infactual reporting yet again, but seeing Jodie Marsh retweeting actual links gave me some hope again!

bravo bravo bravo
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 19.02.17 19:02

No its ok @Roxyroo I did same also on Jodie Marsh with my secret id .... not that my id is secret because of the Mccann stuff, it's an entirely different reason : )
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.02.17 19:12

Yvie Han wrote:No its ok @Roxyroo I did same also on Jodie Marsh with my secret id .... not that my id is secret because of the Mccann stuff, it's an entirely different reason : )

Round of applause for you too  bravo bravo bravo
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.02.17 23:32

Tony Bennett wrote:Jodie Marsh is a TV and media personality with over 611,000 followers on Twitter. Yesterday she made two tweets about the Madeleine McCann case, as follows:

How do you feel about Madeleine McCann?! Have a watch of this. It’s absolutely fascinating. I watched it today.   youtu.be/46PhWonHe1Y

Later she tweeted:

It feels like a giant cover up to me. Lots of important, powerful people involved. I'll probably be assassinated for saying this......

-----

The first tweet, when I last looked, had been retweeted 90 times and attracted 278 'Likes'.

UPDATE tonight:  Now it's been retweeted 124 times and has 364 'Likes' - PLUS I know that many of the retweets have themselves been retweeted

The second one had had 28 retweets and 124 'Likes'.

UPDATE tonight: Now it's been retweeted 33 rimes and has had 142 'Likes' - PLUS further retweets.

All the 'EMBEDDED CONFESSION' YouTube uploads have had thousands of extra views today  - plus this is f course bringing Richard Hall's other Madeleine films to a still wider audience  

-

You can see what's going on on her Twitter account by going to Twitter and searching for: @jodiemarsh  https://twitter.com/JodieMarsh 

-

ADDED:

Get 'em Goncalo tweeted Jodie Marsh about this thread and got this reply back:

@jodiemarsh to @abuseofpower You need to tell them I put it on my Facebook too! I have 1.2 million followers on there!! Haha x x

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothley1 20.02.17 6:37

It's good that Jodie has the conviction to stand by her beliefs.
It make me wonder how many more people in the public eye think the same as Jodie but will never say anything.
Rothley1

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 20.02.17 7:41

I think the whole usery of the publicly donated fund will be sufficient to inflame public opinion and create a viral
Avalanche against he McCanns. It definitely feels as though the tide is turning.

I hope some more people with volume followings on social media do the same as Jodie Marsh - after all it's about a little girl who wasn't looked after and then after her disappearance the parents cashed in in a most averous way.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 20.02.17 7:50

Good for Jodie Marsh for having  the courage and integrity to speak out.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.02.17 9:43

Well done to everyone who speaks out for little Maddie.  Jodie has now joined that group so well done to her.

The tide has turned and we can expect to see more ridiculous non stories in the papers so the more people who turn to the internet, the better imo.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.02.17 23:05

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   16640846_10154163765656356_228939602774656270_n

Any idea which video she could mean?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41623

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.02.17 23:09

Apologies if this has already been covered, I haven't been following the thread - can anyone who follows social media please tell me how this Jodie Marsh person came upon Richard D. Hall's 'Embedded Confessions' video?

It occurs to me, it would have far more impact if Richard D. Halls complete library of videos covering the CMoMM, were also given a plug.  The 'Embedded Confession' video is complimentary to the histrionics of this case and should be viewed in sequence.

If it hasn't already been done, is it possible to use the Jodie Marsh medium to publicize the complete works so to speak?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:12

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   16640846_10154163765656356_228939602774656270_n

Any idea which video she could mean?
Richard Halls? SaveSave
It could be she has seen only a few parts of the video, is it this one?Part 4 which covers the Government etc . 

SaveSave

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.02.17 23:15

Thanks maymuse, I did think it would be one of Rich Hall's videos...i'll give her the link and see if it's the right one.

But she did say it was a short video and this one is an hour.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:20

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Thanks maymuse, I did think it would be one of Rich Hall's videos...i'll give her the link and see if it's the right one.

Sorry did not know she said it was short, It could be a snapshot of Richards films someone else has put together.
Will have a quick browse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.02.17 23:22

MayMuse wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Thanks maymuse, I did think it would be one of Rich Hall's videos...i'll give her the link and see if it's the right one.

Sorry did not know she said it was short, It could be a snapshot of Richards films someone else has put together.
Yes, I thought it could be one of HiDeHo's McMinute videos.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:26

This is where Richard talks about the case, it could be a good opener for Jodie to research more? And tweet? 

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:30

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

Yes, I thought it could be one of HiDeHo's McMinute videos.
It probably is, this is the first link to commence HiDeHo's playlist for "newbies" which covers in depth and included McMinutes ( still searching for the Government cover up/) 

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:33

Can only find Government agents which is over an hour long............

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.02.17 23:44

Thank you MayMuse, I'll give her that link too. She's been giving his films a lot of publicity.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 20.02.17 23:54

I may be wrong, but i think i saw on twitter earlier that Jodie will be on This Morning tomorrow too, as well as MWT.

So has she been primed as the opposition to him?

MODS Pls feel free to remove if i.m wrong, i.m too tired to go bk onto twitter now!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.02.17 21:02

TONIGHT JODIE MARSH DECLARES:

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   Jodie_10

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 6:37

Jodie Marsh goes on a Twitter rampage about the McCann's after This Morning interview

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/jodie-marsh-goes-on-twitter-rampage.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 6:45

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   16832377_10158200679810537_3736929987990963490_n

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.02.17 8:24

No she's not, (taken out of context by Birch's lot).

She posted a Mc interview (Hideho's snippet) where Birch's stuff came up which was just dismissed by KM and commented that if it had been her she have been on hands and knees digging, i.e. searching and following absolutely anything that might lead to the answer.

Birch has just jumped on the bandwagon again. 

Jodie MarshVerified account‏

[ltr]@JodieMarsh[/ltr]

22h[size=1]22 hours ago
More[/size]
If someone told me that a void in the earth had been found I would NOT dismiss it. I would dig the earth myself!!!

[size=12]18 replies .26 retweets77 likes
[/size]

[size=12]
[/size]
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top