The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Regist10

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 13:06

Judex wrote:
Screenshot as requested... (several members have in fact posted this already!)

"The McCann source said: “With no disrespect to this investigative reporter he is forever trying to latch himself onto the Maddie case.
He’s said this all before and he once stood outside Apartment 5a reporting his same old belief.

“Allowing him on This Morning to air his views won’t help the show get in Kate and Gerry’s good books.

"But they’re not going to fall out with him over this.

"It’s all based on speculation and it’s a free country and they’ve got enough to be dealing with.”
a screenshot is a type of photo of the exact comment, not just typed out; thank you though to you both . 

Why the importance that any TV show, In fact  anything  or anyone should be in Gerry and Kate's good books " is mind blowing. 

Shame on CM and others who are appeasing and covering for them, this is about a missing little girl, to find the truth and justice for her.

The McCanns "good books" Do not and should not come into it! 

Good books indeed, actually talking of good books they could try Amarals The truth of the lie! Now that is a "Good Book" nod

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by Judex 22.02.17 13:25

The above is not a 'typed-out' copy... I wouldn't have the time or energy!
It is an EXACT screen shot using the tool called 'copy and paste'.

BTW just for fun from the Sun comments re MWT...

gamebird justsayin' 5 hours ago
I'm a bit perplexed myself why the McCann's are 'baffled'. He's been spouting this nonsense for years, surely you've heard it. He's an ex-policeman with a dodgy past, he's a liar, granted not as good a liar as the McCann's, but a liar all the same. Another diversion tactic?

(Another 'copy and paste' screen shot... not 'typed out' ... promise!)
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 14:27

MWT was in PDL as a "child protection officer" speaking to Sky News!
Questioning the Portuguese "forensic" investigation?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 14:31

Judex wrote:The above is not a 'typed-out' copy... I wouldn't have the time or energy!

I'm a bit perplexed myself why the McCann's are 'baffled'. He's been spouting this nonsense for years, surely you've heard it. He's an ex-policeman with a dodgy past, he's a liar, granted not as good a liar as the McCann's, but a liar all the same. Another diversion tactic?

I think you may have misunderstood me, a screenshot is a way of reproducing content in its exact form, a bit like a photograph. I know what copy and paste is, unfortunately I do not have screenshot facility, and I have re-read the article and cannot find that exact quote, which as many had already seen it I was asking for verification in a screenshot.
The quote may become a bit like the "fridge" blog...elusive. titter

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 14:43

Maybe this will work. Yay, it did!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 <a href=McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 2hfkh9e" />
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 14:47

ChippyM wrote:Maybe this will work. Yay, it did!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 <a href=McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 2hfkh9e" />
Great,now I see it,  thank you @ChippyM, how did you do that? SaveSave

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.02.17 15:44

I'm not convinced the latest publicity given to the wandered off theory is necessarily a good thing.

You don't suppose SY are about to wind Op Grange up with something like, 'well we couldn't find any abductors, so we think there's a reasonable chance MM just woke up and wandered off' ?

This would absolve the McCanns. At a push they could always claim that someone outside trying to open the shutters (a burglar, a drunk tourist, teenagers) woke her up.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 15:49

MayMuse wrote:

SaveSave

I did a screenshot, then uploaded it to a picture sharing site (tiny pic), then pasted in the link to the weblink thingy here yes
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 15:51

suzyjohnson wrote:I'm not convinced the latest publicity given to the wandered off theory is necessarily a good thing.

You don't suppose SY are about to wind Op Grange up with something like, 'well we couldn't find any abductors, so we think there's a reasonable chance MM just woke up and wandered off' ?

This would absolve the McCanns. At a push they could always claim that someone outside trying to open the shutters (a burglar, a drunk tourist, teenagers) woke her up.

But what of the death scent.....and Andy Redwood saying she may not have left the apartment alive?  Maybe they will invent a dead body, a bit like they did with Tanner Man!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 15:55

suzyjohnson wrote:I'm not convinced the latest publicity given to the wandered off theory is necessarily a good thing.

I mentioned this earlier, don't think the public will buy it one bit. And as we have seen more public are becoming aware, its taken 10 years but its "out there". So obvious that there has always been an agenda now, I may be late in the "theatre" of it all, and without those who commenced justice for Madeleine from the off, and sites like these many people would still be in the dark. 

Game playing, testing the waters? 
Not sure, other than it is "all rubbish" 

How fair is that for Madeleine? 
Today I spoke with a friend who thinks that this case is one big hoax, that Madeleine never existed and it was all to push Government tactics/agenda/control, that thought has crossed my mind previously, however I still cannot fathom how Madeleine never existed? Plus wouldn't that mean that the Portuguese authorities would be in on "it"? 

Perplexed:spin:

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 15:57

ChippyM wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

SaveSave

I did a screenshot, then uploaded it to a picture sharing site (tiny pic), then pasted in the link to the weblink thingy here yes

See, you don't even need to upload it to a picture sharing site cos this forum has got it's own weblink thingy.

Just save your screenshot and upload it via this weblink thingy:

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 NLERgZWbMLDxgoBkzCw+z92YWImbvzSxEzN6bWYj8H51pH5dod5hzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sometimes you don't even need to do that, sometimes you can just copy your screenshot and paste it directly, depending on the mood forumotion is having any given day.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41570

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 22.02.17 16:02

If OG leaves it at. 'MM just wandered off'  then they're much more stupid than I thought in the first place. That would leave a absolute ton of people baying for the Mcs to be done for neglect. They'd be no ifs or buts about it.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 17:01

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

SaveSave

See, you don't even need to upload it to a picture sharing site cos this forum has got it's own weblink thingy.

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 NLERgZWbMLDxgoBkzCw+z92YWImbvzSxEzN6bWYj8H51pH5dod5hzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Sometimes you don't even need to do that, sometimes you can just copy your screenshot and paste it directly, depending on the mood forumotion is having any given day.

Thanks for that GetEm, I didn't know that particular thingy was there.  smilie
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 17:08

ChippyM wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

SaveSave

Thanks for that GetEm, I didn't know that particular thingy was there.  smilie

How long have you been a member here? big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 17:09

Verdi wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:I'm reading this differently Tony - release enough to spook them just a little but not enough to have them up in arms running for the lawyers. If SY exhausts all other avenues then this bolsters the Portuguese Police's theory. I believe they could be on their way back to Portugal before the year is out - :emo3:  are you a gambling man?
How does that theory reconcile with 9.8 years of reportage?  Do you really believe after all this time, the UK's mainstream media are going to directly or indirectly admit to misleading the populace for all these years - 'sorry 'n all that but we've being lying to you for years, wasn't our fault they told us to do it'.

Do you really believe that the UK mainstream media are going to drop the Establishment (of which they form part) in the mire by admitting they have been fooling the nation for years?

If you genuinely believe your theory to be possible, you must also believe that Operation Grange is a bona fide force that has reviewed the case and for nigh on four years, have been re-investigating the case at a phenomenal cost to the public purse, showing a nil result?  Chasing burglars and tractor drivers and paedophiles - publishing bogus e-fits for public consumption, two entirely different images of the same man?

Hogwash!
Hi - I haven't really got a theory more like just a hope - maybe a misplaced one but a hope nevertheless that the ground swell of public opinion will impact the outcome. Plus I again hope that the current government will seize the opportunity to denigrate further the reputations of both Blair and Brown who abused power so shamelessly. I think operation Grange will have to conclude something - I known a patsy may suffice in some cases but I really believe that in this instance it won't do. I hope also that recent mainstream media coverage is a way of cushioning the blow,  opening up the possibility that all is not right with the McCann version of events - but I concede that you are probably right and no doubt some terminally Ill taxi driver with a drink problem and night blindness will confess on his deathbed to running Maddie over as she left the apartment in search of her parents - but there's no harm in hoping for justice is there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex 22.02.17 17:37

MayMuse wrote:
Judex wrote:The above is not a 'typed-out' copy... I wouldn't have the time or energy!

I think you may have misunderstood me, a screenshot is a way of reproducing content in its exact form, a bit like a photograph. I know what copy and paste is, unfortunately I do not have screenshot facility, and I have re-read the article and cannot find that exact quote, which as many had already seen it I was asking for verification in a screenshot.
The quote may become a bit like the "fridge" blog...elusive. titter

Sorry! What I actually used was the 'Snipping Tool' which is an absolutely verbatim capture. (as was my post of Joana's latest blog.)
Didn't quite realise you wanted the equivalent of a photograph, which I could equally have done!
Well, now you have the lot!!
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 22.02.17 18:28

MWT appears to change his 'expert opinion' / theories faster than the wind blows
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.02.17 18:41

ChippyM wrote:

But what of the death scent.....and Andy Redwood saying she may not have left the apartment alive?  Maybe they will invent a dead body, a bit like they did with Tanner Man!

Because of the media coverage in the Uk, most people don't know a great deal about the details of the case.

And if Amaral cannot publish in the Uk, 'wandered off' might sound plausible to many.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.02.17 18:46

MRNOODLES wrote:If OG leaves it at. 'MM just wandered off'  then they're much more stupid than I thought in the first place. That would leave a absolute ton of people baying for the Mcs to be done for neglect. They'd be no ifs or buts about it.

Maybe. But most people think the McCanns have lost enough already by losing their daughter. 

See above also. Most people don't know anything much about the case, they might just accept whatever Scotland Yard say.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 19:09

So, out of 3.1,000 comments, mine's at the top of the 'top comments'  nails

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Tm210
McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Tm112
McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 6 Tm310

https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/photos/a.470715372121.260159.81985202121/10155218405142122/?type=3&comment_id=10154909630083820&reply_comment_id=10154133820861761¬if_t=photo_reply¬if_id=1487751769288600   clown

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 19:10

suzyjohnson wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:If OG leaves it at. 'MM just wandered off'  then they're much more stupid than I thought in the first place. That would leave a absolute ton of people baying for the Mcs to be done for neglect. They'd be no ifs or buts about it.

Maybe. But most people think the McCanns have lost enough already by losing their daughter. 

See above also. Most people don't know anything much about the case, they might just accept whatever Scotland Yard say.
Many, many people know about the case and have read the files. Many, many people are speaking up far more than the "sympathy" for the "McCanns who lost their daughter". 

If OG/SY/MET/GOV/ think that they can dampen down the investigation by saying that "Madeleine wandered off" they must realise that this will not "wash" on any degree!

Over £12K for a "wander" .............not on your nelly!sad

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.02.17 19:14

Sock it to em GEG.   Well done.  yes

I notice the gaspar statements are also mentioned in the comments - does anyone know if the gaspar comments are still on the Sun's comments page?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.02.17 20:20

When I first read this tripe, my first question would have been "If she left looking for her parents then who do you think JEMMIED the SHUTTERS"?
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 22.02.17 20:35

Lands_end wrote:When I first read this tripe, my first question would have been "If she left looking for her parents then who do you think JEMMIED the SHUTTERS"?

Exactly.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.02.17 20:36

ChippyM wrote:

Tanner man? I thought they did invent a dead body which I call smelly tractorman. OK he may have existed but he is now no more therfore fair game in the McCann case.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top