K and G with L Kelly Wed 2nd May VIDEO added

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K and G with L Kelly Wed 2nd May VIDEO added

Post  russiandoll on Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 am

McCanns on ITV LORRAINE May 2nd 2012

Not sure if this should be a new topic as unsure how many will watch the love fest and comment.
However, wanted to alert you to the ad for this on Lorraine's show just now in the break....voice over
" as the latest age progressed image has been released " or words to that effect

showing the age progressed photo, the first one from the USA, [where they eventually produced a second image with a suntan], can't post the photo sorry, you know the one I am sure.
Not the one produced last week did anyone else see this?
oops !!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Re: K and G with L Kelly Wed 2nd May VIDEO added

Post  No Fate Worse Than De'Ath on Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 am

I'm feeling very sick already! There's no way on earth I could actually watch the programme - while I can survive Gerry's and Lorraine's voices, Kate's turns me into the Incredible Hulk - but a transcript of it later will be interesting.

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath

Back to top Go down

Post  friedtomatoes on Tue May 01, 2012 12:40 pm

The thread title made me think of KY Jelly.

Book promo then I gather.

Or will they be asking for the case to be reopened?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-to-make-appeal-810906

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey mind on Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

friedtomatoes wrote:
Or will they be asking for the case to be reopened?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-to-make-appeal-810906

In view of all that has been in the press this week it would be the natural question to ask wouldn't it. "Have you / will you officially ask the PJ to reopen the investigation?" And I'll wager the unsuspecting public will be left with the impression that that is exactly what they have done/are doing.....without actually saying "Yes".

Good spot on the title thread Friedtomatoes. Too funny big grin

monkey mind

Back to top Go down

Post  russiandoll on Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

The thread title made me think of KY Jelly.

oops....I meant no such innuendo ! just posted in a hurry because could not believe the promo for the programme used an old age prog photo instead of last week's.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ribisl on Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

"Lorraine Kelly presents a topical mix of entertainment, discussion and showbiz glamour as well as the latest fashion, food and celebrity gossip. "

Wonder which of these the McCanns fit in. The latest fashion for Kate, maybe. Gerry could pass for entertainment, I suppose, if he doesn't go off in a huff in the middle of the interview.

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post  No Fate Worse Than De'Ath on Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 pm

There's nothing that the lovely Lorraine says which could possibly cause Gerry to storm off in a huff!

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Tue May 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Ribisl wrote:"Lorraine Kelly presents a topical mix of entertainment, discussion and showbiz glamour as well as the latest fashion, food and celebrity gossip. "

Wonder which of these the McCanns fit in. The latest fashion for Kate, maybe. Gerry could pass for entertainment, I suppose, if he doesn't go off in a huff in the middle of the interview.

I've never had a TV or watched it much, except three times when I was in hospital laid up with back ops. I watched TV with a sort of morbid fascination, breakfast shows, inane chat shows, soaps, - I truly felt the first time that I'd been transported to another, more horrible world. The breakfast shows and the chat shows particularly - are these really people? Why are they doing this? Who would want to watch this?
I still don't know and life is blissful without the hypnotic box.
The effect of the glittering screen has been proved to be hypnotic, by the way. It might explain how the McCann message is beamed straight into people's brains.
McCanns - desperate - send money - good people -next - the X-factor...... Maddie is alive - send money - buy the book - next - strictly come dancing..... dance

tigger
MM Research Group

Back to top Go down

Post  russiandoll on Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Well it has just been advertised again, exactly the same......exclusively on Lorraine [ the tv equivalent of tabloid tv.......she does a column for the Sun newspaper...says it all ]
with the latest age progressed photo , SY's not shown, the US one of a couple of years ago instead. Sloppy or what?
Do they want this child found..........why have they shown an out of date photo twice?
trash tv.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm recording the show because it might make me queasy to watch live. Often watched gmtv prior to 2007 but just don't have the stomach for it now. As entertainment it's not the category I'd put tm in, but then if they go to the beeb Bill might ask a probing question. Sian Williams seemed to get under K's skin last time around 2 or 3 years ago.

What next - the winner of Britain's Got Talent have an audience with the parents?

jay2001

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top