The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Mm11

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Regist10

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by Joss 22.02.17 3:31

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious. They think they can fool the general public by baffling them with their bull**it. But for the most part they are only fooling themselves because hardly anyone is buying the nonsense anymore.
The same old, wash, rinse, repeat, and it's getting more stupid everytime some talking head tries the case in the Court of public opinion.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Empty Re: McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added

Post by The Rooster 22.02.17 6:57

The best Trojan Horse I've seen in a long time. Well done ITV. Keep the hype going... any news is good news!!!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 22.02.17 7:26

Just watched the MWT interview. Bemused to say the least.

A wannabe chancer trying to jump back on the gravy train.

RDH is spot on - he's a clown.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 9:40

"He’s said this all before and he once stood outside Apartment 5a reporting his same old belief.
“Allowing him on This Morning to air his views won’t help the show get in Kate and Gerry’s good books.
"But they’re not going to fall out with him over this.
"It’s all based on speculation and it’s a free country and they’ve got enough to be dealing with.”

So his view is based on 'belief' but the abduction story that they just 'know' happened isn't?

They will allow MWT to get away with a friendly tap on the wrist for speculating on a scenario where she magically disappeared (without their involvement) but a police officers basing a theory on the files gets pursued to the ends of the earth?

This wandering off fantasy suits their agenda. It appeases the well meaning fence sitters who want them to be punished for neglect but think they could never have covered up a death.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 11:12

ChippyM wrote:"He’s said this all before and he once stood outside Apartment 5a reporting his same old belief.
“Allowing him on This Morning to air his views won’t help the show get in Kate and Gerry’s good books.
"It’s all based on speculation and it’s a free country and they’ve got enough to be dealing with.”

So his view is based on 'belief' but the abduction story that they just 'know' happened isn't?

They will allow MWT to get away with a friendly tap on the wrist for speculating on a scenario where she magically disappeared (without their involvement) but a police officers basing a theory on the files gets pursued to the ends of the earth?

This wandering off fantasy suits their agenda. It appeases the well meaning fence sitters who want them to be punished for neglect but think they could never have covered up a death.
Allowing him on This Morning to air his views won’t help the show get in Kate and Gerry’s good books.
"But they’re not going to fall out......

Where did it say that paragraph about being in their good books, I've read the article several times, have I missed it or has it been removed.? 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.02.17 11:24

Allowing him on This Morning to air his views won’t help the show get in Kate and Gerry’s good books.

"But they’re not going to fall out......"
-----------------------------------

Bit like GM 'not falling out' with MO, after MO had returned to tapas, and 'reported' to GM that he HAD 'checked' on the Mc's THREE children, 'as a favour' but he later admits he 'didn't SEE/CHECK Madeleine' (33.3% of Mc kids) at all!

GM says: 'that's alright Matt, nothing to 'fall out' about there, my kid's only been 'abducted'!

Back in the 'real' world, MO would have been 'pinned to the wall' etc.'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 11:34

Let's remember KM aired her "reasoning" to leave the patio door unlocked the night of the 3rd to her Tapas friends ....
In case Madeleine wakes up and can find them!

Setting the stage in my opinion!
So are OG going to go along with  this New Theory when they close the case as the bungling burglars aren't working, well, "breaking news"...the public are not going to accept this either! 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

What were the circumstances regarding her telling you that? [about Madeleine waking up]

She did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Yes fiona it was on her mind quite a bit!
Did you tell her that was bignono
????

That any loving and sane parent would not leave their babies in such a vulnerable position? 

Do you really believe that ? 

I don't,not for one millisecond!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 11:47

May muse ; "Where did it say that paragraph about being in their good books, I've read the article several times, have I missed it or has it been removed.?"

I think you're right Maymuse that bit does seem to have been woodshed from the sun article!

Edit to Add - No Wait it IS still there, maybe it's disappearing and reappearing like a mythical abductor ??!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 11:52

ChippyM wrote:May muse ; "Where did it say that paragraph about being in their good books, I've read the article several times, have I missed it or has it been removed.?"

I think you're right Maymuse that bit does seem to have been woodshed from the sun article!
Does anyone have a screenshot? 

If CM said that this morning would not be in Gerry and Kate's Good books, to me that says it all!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 11:53

MayMuse wrote:
ChippyM wrote:May muse ; "Where did it say that paragraph about being in their good books, I've read the article several times, have I missed it or has it been removed.?"

If CM said that this morning would not be in Gerry and Kate's Good books, to me that says it all!

I just looked and it IS there, even though I thought it wasn't eek
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.02.17 12:01

MayMuse wrote:Let's remember KM aired her "reasoning" to leave the patio door unlocked the night of the 3rd to her Tapas friends ....

So are OG going to go along with  this New Theory when they close the case as the bungling burglars aren't working, well, "breaking news"...the public are not going to accept this either! 

What were the circumstances regarding her telling you that? [about Madeleine waking up]

She did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Yes Jayne it was on her mind quite a bit!
Exactly MayMuse. This testimony from Fiona Payne also occurred  to me.

The MWT intervention all sounds pretty cooked up to me and CM was quick off the mark quoting the McCanns response. It all smacks of game-playing to me.

One observation from "Good Morning" - I thought Philip Schofield and Holly Willowby both looked very jumpy. Schofield, in particular, couldn't  wait to close it down.

Schofield was allegedly in hot water once before over the P list he waved in Cameron's face. Where was the programme editor, I wonder.  Another strange business that was as well.

Nothing can ever be taken on face value where MSM is concerned. Nothing.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggiregg 22.02.17 12:05

The MTW interview has sent people right back to the neglect aspect. Supreme Court result, not cleared implications - all swept away in a frenzy of "if they hadn't left them alone".....So job well done and not the first time Phillip has acted as a government stooge.
Reggiregg
Reggiregg

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 12:07

Mirage wrote:
MayMuse wrote:Let's remember KM aired her "reasoning" to leave the patio door unlocked the night of the 3rd to her Tapas friends ....

Yes Jayne it was on her mind quite a bit!

The MWT intervention all sounds pretty cooked up to me and CM was quick off the mark quoting the McCanns response. It all smacks of game-playing to me.

One observation from "Good Morning" - I thought Philip Schofield and Holly Willowby both looked very jumpy. Schofield, in particular, couldn't  wait to close it down.

Schofield was allegedly in hot water once before over the P list he waved in Cameron's face. Where was the programme editor, I wonder.  Another strange business that was as well.

Nothing can ever be taken on face value where MSM is concerned. Nothing.
Agree Mirage, 

You quote posted my response before edited Jayne to Fiona ( I blame predictive ) big grin

One thing, for sure "nothing can be taken face value" from the McCanns either!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 12:09

Reggiregg wrote:The MTW interview has sent people right back to the neglect aspect. Supreme Court result, not cleared implications - all swept away in a frenzy of "if they hadn't left them alone".....So job well done and not the first time Phillip has acted as a government stooge.

yep there are a large number of people who want them 'done for neglect'. It's a distraction, it channels people's anger and thoughts away from what else could have happened.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 22.02.17 12:13

Is MWT trying to be clever?  Is it possible MWT has shifted the timeline back to the start of the holiday?  Warmest day at the beginning? MM asking where were they.  Is he suggesting this happened the first night? Then the 2nd night MM went looking for them and met a fatal accident. (fell down the steps?) 

The rest of the time leading to 'the' abduction night was all BS and planning as what many think anyway?
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.17 12:14

Joss wrote:If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious. They think they can fool the general public by baffling them with their bull**it. But for the most part they are only fooling themselves because hardly anyone is buying the nonsense anymore.
The same old, wash, rinse, repeat, and it's getting more stupid everytime some talking head tries the case in the Court of public opinion.
Couldn't agree more Joss - just hype, more of the same year after year, it really is that simple. 

A classic example of 'if you say it often enough people will start to believe you' - or you might even start believing yourself.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.02.17 12:20

Would Kate and Gerry's "good books " include the ones on the bedside table in the villa ?

Of course Kates ( autobiography ) bewk "madeleine " ! 

So Kate stating she" knew KNEW " Madeleine had been taken ( she never got round to explaining HOW she Knew ) 

But then she knows more than we do , cos she was there !

Oh dear MWT , have you called Kate a liar ?

He' just been on This Morning , again  , I think with the sister of April Jones . I was eating my breakfast so had to ignore it !

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 12:26

ChippyM wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

Screenshot? Or link please, thanks

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 12:27

Yes Kate Knows because she was there. She said to that reporter, 'I know a lot more than you do, because I was there'

Except she WASN't THERE when it happened, she WASN'T there when Sean and Madeliene was crying.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 12:30

Yes! 

Kate decides to vocalise worries about the patio doors a very short while before she discovers Madeleine missing.

What the hell are Scotland Yard messing about at?

Where is the bog-standard Policing - because there is a very fishy smell?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 12:31

MayMuse wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

Screenshot? Or link please, thanks

Same link as Loopzdaloop posted   https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2921628/kate-gerry-madeleine-mccann-ex-cop-mark-williams-thomas-theory/

Sorry, not sure how to link to a screenshot.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex 22.02.17 12:38

Screenshot as requested... (several members have in fact posted this already!)

"The McCann source said: “With no disrespect to this investigative reporter he is forever trying to latch himself onto the Maddie case.
He’s said this all before and he once stood outside Apartment 5a reporting his same old belief.

Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.02.17 12:40

This testimony from Fiona Payne also occurred  to me.
-------------------------

this would be the same FP, whose first words out of her mouth, in LP 'interview' were......a LIE? (about her 'age'!)

'Okay. So I will ask you first of all to tell me a bit about yourself and your family''

FP: Reply,

'Okay. Erm, erm, I'm thirty, I'll work that out actually, I'm thirty-five years old.'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

McCanns and MWT on ITV 'This Morning' at 11.45 (21 Feb) VIDEO Added - Page 5 Empty Re;McCann's and MWT,This Morning.

Post by willowthewisp 22.02.17 12:52

So here on this morning Mark Williams Thomas concluding"Hearsay"as factual evidence spoken by the parents of Madeleine McCann in their statements,"where were you when Madeleine and Shaun cried"the night before Madeleine disappeared?
Jayne Jensen and Anne Wiltshere,did they know Kate McCann(Apart from playing Tennis),they changed apartments in the time of being on vacation,early May 2007?
On one of the threads,Jayne Jensen rings the same Swansea number that Kate had phoned,but Two and a half hrs elapsed between these phone contacts(Wrong Number)?
There is also contact with an Estate agent in Portugal 2 May 2007?
Mark Williams Thomas, claims credit for uncovering an unsavoury character after he had died,but his experience in detective work couldn't unmask him whilst he was alive,do not forget where(MWT)had worked for and resigned to proceed with his"New Career",who are yet to conclude on Operation stGrange?
No mention of the dogs,Eddie,Keela or Martin Grimes detective work whilst procuring actual spoken word as Gospel on the ITV network?

Tracey Kandohla must be due to be named as a Dame in any New Years Honours list,now that she(TK)has taken over the mantle from Lorraine Kelly and shape shifter Philip Schofield pandering to MWT and Fake news MSM latest theory?
The public are not digesting the bait dangling before them,the public know now of how many people have become involved in this"Cover Up"scam costing Millions of Pounds to evade"Justice",perhaps it may never be revealed of who had to be protected at all cost?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.17 13:03

What's_up_doc? wrote:I'm reading this differently Tony - release enough to spook them just a little but not enough to have them up in arms running for the lawyers. If SY exhausts all other avenues then this bolsters the Portuguese Police's theory. I believe they could be on their way back to Portugal before the year is out - :emo3:  are you a gambling man?
How does that theory reconcile with 9.8 years of reportage?  Do you really believe after all this time, the UK's mainstream media are going to directly or indirectly admit to misleading the populace for all these years - 'sorry 'n all that but we've being lying to you for years, wasn't our fault they told us to do it'.

Do you really believe that the UK mainstream media are going to drop the Establishment (of which they form part) in the mire by admitting they have been fooling the nation for years?

If you genuinely believe your theory to be possible, you must also believe that Operation Grange is a bona fide force that has reviewed the case and for nigh on four years, have been re-investigating the case at a phenomenal cost to the public purse, showing a nil result?  Chasing burglars and tractor drivers and paedophiles - publishing bogus e-fits for public consumption, two entirely different images of the same man?

Hogwash!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top