The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Empty Quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 10.09.18 14:43

Verdi wrote:"I was taken into a large room containing several desks. Gerry had asked João Carlos if he could be allowed to stay with me while I was questioned because he was extremely worried about my psychological state. I was grateful to João Carlos for agreeing, with the proviso that Gerry remained seated behind me. I appreciate now that this would not be acceptable practice in most police investigations."

Kate McCann
So my "Rock" could stand behind me with gentle squeezes for appropriate answers, your answers on a post card please,much the same as our hand holding sessions on video?
The video would be concentrating on the face or whatever region they chose to video,are there any videos of subtle hand holding gestures depicting a pattern,it's all part of passing information to decipher the code.Remember Morse code and its set up?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 11.09.18 1:06

"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy."

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err .... "

"The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time."

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.09.18 1:37

1485: Can you describe the layout of the apartment'' [apartment 5a occupied by the McCann family]

Reply: "If you're going in through the patio doors you walk directly into the, err the living, you know, lounge space. Then if you're going, walking through the apartment towards the front door you have the kitchen on the, err right, which was a small kitchen, which was boxed off from the rest of err open plan living space. If you were walking from the patio doors into the apartment and you were walking towards the front door and turn left you would go towards the bedroom areas. Directly in front of you, you had the bathroom err as you were looking at the bathroom the door to the left would be the, the room where Kate and Gerry stayed and the door to the right was err where the children were sleeping. Err you know there was the double bed in the err Kate and Gerry's room and as you went into err Sean and Amelie's room there was a bed up against the far wall where there was the, you know, was the window. There was another bed parallel to that but across the other side of the room, err along the wall where the door is where you walked into the apartment. In between the two parallel beds was the, err two cots also parallel with the space err between the two of them, and obviously the twins were sleeping in the err cots and then err Madeleine was on the bed which was nearest the door that you walked in to get in there.'

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 11.09.18 11:00

Verdi wrote:"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in. You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy."

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err .... "

"The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time."

David Payne rogatory interview - 11th April 2008

"....I'm getting the word....[puts fingers to temples]........."
Sundance
Sundance

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.10.18 16:15

"There's never a day goes by where I-I don't think about Madeleine and the situation, and what might have happened."

Gerry McCann - radio 4 interview 29th September 2018

Would that be the situation she finds herself in Mr McCann?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.10.18 16:00

There will now be a short intermission..

Journalist ( shhhh you know who):  Did you know Robert Murat

Gerry McCann:  I'm not going to comment on that [cough]

Look at poor little Katie's face - just like when hubby stropped out of the studio.  Classic comedy big grin makes me laugh every time.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.10.18 1:33

I remember slumping on one of the dining chairs in the apartment, looking out through the window over the sea. I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment. I wasn’t keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.

I also felt a compulsion to run up to the top of the Rocha Negra. Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain. The other truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly. I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab. Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn’t help myself. And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn’t.

Kate McCann  [circa. May 2011]

Move over Barbara Cartland, there's a new kid on the block.

Madeleine who?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.11.18 11:51

“.... is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

Gerry McCann - Vanity Fair January 2008

Father daughter bonding eh Mr McCann?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.11.18 12:14

'Oh, it is just a fleck you would have to be really close to even notice it'

Kate McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.11.18 14:49

Address by Tim Scott Q.C. to the High Court of Justice on 07 July 2008, In open court..

"As the world knows, Madeleine was abducted from an apartment at a resort in Praia Da Luz in Portugal on 03 May 2007. No one has ever been arrested or charged in connection with her abduction. Her whereabouts are completely unknown. There is no proof that she is alive, but there is not a scrap of evidence that she is not."

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15483-madeleine-mccann-ward-of-court#390342

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.18 12:30

"Primarily what we sought to do from the beginning is try and draw everything back to zero if you like. Try and take everything back to the beginning and re-analyse and reassess everything, accepting nothing"

Former Metropolitan Police chief, DCI Andy Redwood [circa. 13th October 2013]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 25.11.18 16:33

MR:
‘we would go back to square one look at all the material and if the material was convincing it ruled out that line of enquiry we would look somewhere else’

Obviously the first port of call, the T9 statements, got lost in translation (or just lost?), sufficiently so for the Met to be convinced!

If an honest investigation had bothered to look at absolutely nothing other than these statements, alarm bells would have been ringing all across Belgravia!

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley’s parting bullshit:

MR: Two points to that, firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation. The McCanns are parents of a missing girl, we are trying to get to the bottom of. In terms of Andy using the word abduction, she was not old enough to set off and start her own life. However she left that apartment, she has been abducted. It is not a 20-year-old who has gone missing and who has made a decision to start a new life, this is a young girl who is missing and at the heart of this has been an abduction.

Q: One of the biggest criticisms of the Portuguese investigation, which they acknowledge as well, is that they did not interrogate the parents from the start, if only to eliminate them. When you started your investigation, you appear to have done the same. Did you formally interview the McCann’s under caution, ever consider them as suspects?

MR: So when we started, we started five or so years into this and there is already a lot of ground been covered, we don’t cover the same ground, what we do is pull all the material we had at the start, all the Portuguese material, private detective material, with all the work that had been done, what that evidence supports, what rules these lines of enquiry out, what keeps them open and you progress forward. It would be no different if there were a cold case in London, a missing person from 1990, we would go back to square one look at all the material and if the material was convincing it ruled out that line of enquiry we would look somewhere else. So you reflect on the original material, you challenge it, don’t take it at face value. You don’t restart an investigation pretending it doesn’t exist and do all the same enquiries again that is not constructive.

Q: The first detective in charge of the case said he was going right back to the start of the case and accepting nothing. It seems very much he was suggesting that it was going to be a brand new investigation.

MR: It’s a brand new investigation, you are going in with an open mind. You are not ignoring the evidence in front of you. That would be a bizarre conclusion. You would look
at that material, what does it prove, what it doesn’t. What hypothesis does it open what does it close down and you work your way through the case.

Q: Just to be clear you did not interview the McCanns as potential suspects?

MR: No

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14826-assistant-commissioner-mark-rowley-announces-retirement-from-the-met?highlight=mark
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 25.11.18 18:59

Great work if you can get it eh Doug D?  MR goes waltzing off into the sunset, nice public sector pension and benefits for the rest of his life while the pair responsible are still at large?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 Empty Quote of the Day

Post by willowthewisp 25.11.18 19:58

sar wrote:Great work if you can get it eh Doug D?  MR goes waltzing off into the sunset, nice public sector pension and benefits for the rest of his life while the pair responsible are still at large?
Also Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,the balloon funding from Ten Years ago,then the Dossier handed to him by the McCann Family,Martin Brunt,Sky News Corp,need to silence Mrs Brenda Leyland,Jim,Gerry?
Bernard collecting £300+expenses a day to watch Jennie Jones,when he had special officers working undercover on a Dame from the House of Lords,he now sits in full show,paid by the Tax payer,plus his pension,the UK Gravy Train,with special trips to USA aswell!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.11.18 20:58

[color:3bb4=000000]"More importantly, I have [resigned from the Cabinet Office] because I feel so strongly that they are innocent victims of a heinous crime that I am prepared to forego my career in government service to assist them."

[color:3bb4=000000]Clarence Mitchell - September 2007

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.12.18 12:00

"We have thought that a paedophile had taken her and done dreadful things to her. That is very difficult. But, little by little, we have thought of other possibilities, not so awful."

Kate McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.12.18 12:00

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 12 82dc49ceebdd702c80f00d05af4d63b3--groucho-marx-quotes-celebrity-quotes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.18 11:37

“I always wanted to, to write down the truth, really, for my three children, and I guess the reason, or the trigger reason why I actually, why it became a book and why it was published, is because we have to fund the search for Madeleine. And the fund was running low, so we needed to raise the money.”

~~~

"I asked Gerry apprehensively if he’d had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart. Although I knew I had to share this burden, just raising the subject out loud to someone else, even Gerry, was excruciating. Admitting the existence of these images somehow confirmed them as a real possibility, and with that confirmation came renewed waves of fear."

Kate McCann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.18 11:45

Kate McCann wrote:I felt as though I’d been mentally raped.

Kate McCann, from the book she 'wrote' - the book she wrote so her children would know their parent's version of the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Here Kate McCann speaks of the publication of her diary entries published by the News of the World - without her consent, so say she.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 14.12.18 17:38

"you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err .... "

What exactly was the type of fun you had with Maddie?
This sounds rather incriminating don't you think, payne?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.18 20:58

"Err oh yeah, you know I'm very sure that if you'd have asked them, you know that evening or the next day they'd all say ah yeah, I popped in.

You know I, you know I did know the children very well, we'd all you know, met up many times before err you know I, you know again I'd be playing with Madeleine you know in the, err the play area err you know during that week, you know lifting her up, twizzing her round and everything, I knew her that well, you know, to do that, and as I say err she'd definitely know who I was and certainly, as I say, just to reinforce that she looked very happy.'

David Payne - rogatory interview April 2008.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 15.12.18 18:59

I also felt a compulsion to run up to the top of the Rocha Negra. Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain. The other truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly. I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab. Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn’t help myself. And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn’t.

Interesting
She does not speak of a compulsion to search for Maddie, a way to escape her internal pain.
Searching is what any mother of a missing child would do, searching till they dropped from exhaustion.
Instead, we have her speaking of inflicting physical pain on herself to ease her internal pain, i wonder if this infliction of pain is to assuage the guilt she felt from the physical pain felt by Maddie?
Does this perhaps hint to physical pain inflicted on kate?
domestic violence perhaps, especially given the bruising on her wrists and upper arm, blamed on her allegedly hitting walls and rails.
She links the physical pain to the macabre, vivid pictures in her brain. I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab.
Note she doesn't say that she could only see Maddie, she was crying out that she could see Maddie.
Was she telling her family and friends what she had really seen?
Was this the last view she had of Maddie before she was finally disposed of?
it is, after all a perfect description of what a body looks like after several days without embalming.

Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn’t help myself. And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn’t.
I bet it was terrible for her friends and relatives (note her order here, friends come before relatives with her parents tagging along at the back. \
Is she referring to the tapas 7?
Hearing kate speaking out what she had seen and them realizing or learning the truth that Maddie was dead and that she was involved, no wonder they needed the super inaudible.
Having kate breakdown and tell the truth would drop the whole group right in it, loss of jobs and children, revocation of licenses to practice and jail time would be a damn good incentive to keep kate silenced

I also felt a compulsion to run up to the top of the Rocha Negra.
Kate had a 'dream' about Maddie being buried on a hill and here we have kate naming a specific hill and a compulsion to run up it.
Why that hill and not another hill or a run to anywhere?
Is there a reason she felt drawn to that hill, a compulsion?
She speaks of a compulsion and in the same statement speaks of seeing a dead Maddie lying cold and mottled on a stone slab.

Could this be possible leakage of where Maddie was, at least for a time before her final disposal or is this a final resting place?

If this is the same hill that gerry wrote it took 19 mins to run up then perhaps it is indeed where Maddie at some point lay or remains.
How better to keep an eye on the scene of crime than to go running past it each day checking for signs of disturbance, the pack of dogs kate spoke about, the elements perhaps uncovering something they would rather not be found?
Criminals, murderers do like to return to the scene of crime, to gloat, to relive the crime or to ensure the remains are undisturbed by animals or nature.

It is sensitive for kate to introduce during the process of free editing, perhaps it is worth checking out.

Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.12.18 21:01

"Mmm..., errr... Madeleine's, errr... a very striking, errr... beautiful child, I'd almost - if I want a better phrase - call her doll-like, you know. She was very, you know, I think, you know, very unique looking child, errr... she'd got very pretty, you know, blonde hair, errr... in a bob, she was quite a petite, errr... child and, you know, she was very bubbly, very, errr... you know, she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine, errr... and, you know, she, she was, you know, Kate and Gerry's, you know, pride and joy. They'd had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know, with IVF and everything and, you know, Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she'd got the, you know, the iris defect, errr... but, you know, she was certainly a happy go lucky child, you know, she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know, she played very happily with Lily and, you know, indeed the other children. She was, you know, very... she is a very beautiful child and good fun."

"You know, I, you know, a fact I've come across already you know, she was a... she's a very bright child, you know, she wouldn't be the kind of mischievous child who, you know, and just try and get out of the flat and, you know, get up to mischief and that, you know, there's fun in all children but she certainly wasn't that kind of child. She was very bright."

David Payne

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.12.18 7:58

you went into err Sean and Amelie's room

Hmm, interesting.

Why does he refer to it as Sean and Amelie's room when all three children, Sean, Amelie and Maddie were allallegedly sleeping there?
Wouldn't the expected be 'the Children's Room?'

Did he refer to it as Sean and Amelie's room because they were the only ones who had slept there?

There is still no explanation from the group as to why the bed Maddie allegedly slept in looks unslept in, to the extent the corner of the bedding was turned back as is often the case in hotels etc where the house maid/cleaner makes the bed each day.
For a bed that allegedly had Maddie in it /on it along with kate and the twins for bedtime stories/songs it looks remarkably unmarked whereas the bed under the window looked as if as child had slept in it and kate and the twins had been on it for stories/songs.
For a bed allegedly unoccupied, with the twins in their cots and Maddie in the bed by the door it looks well slept in.
It couldn't have been a left over from when kate allegedly slept in it as it would have been made the next day, if not by the housekeeper then kate/gerry.

Why did the mccanns insist that Maddie was sleeping in the bed by the door, a bed clearly not slept in?

A case of look over here and not over there?
Possibly, especially since a semen stain was found on the bedding which later morphed into a saliva stain.

Did housekeeping not wash all the bedding between guests?
Unhygienic to say the least if they didn't.
Did they wash only the sheets and pillow cases?
If so why?

If all bedding was washed, how come there was a sample of semen which, once in the hands of forensics, morphed into a sample of saliva allegedly from a young boy found on the bedding?

Researcher/Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.12.18 0:48

DCI Andy Redwood wrote:As a result of those 500 calls, we have now identified a further five sexual assaults and one near miss. None of those six matters we were aware of prior to our appeal.

In this new tranche of information we have got one crime which is very clearly in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005, on a young, white, 10-year-old girl.

Clearly the fact that we’ve now got an assault that is in the heart of Praia da Luz, very close to where a previous matter had been reported, means that we are even more interested in this as part of the inquiry.

[circa. April 2014]
One near miss !?!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top