The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charlotte pennington - Page 6 Mm11

Charlotte pennington - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charlotte pennington - Page 6 Mm11

Charlotte pennington - Page 6 Regist10

Charlotte pennington

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlotte pennington - Page 6 Empty Re: Charlotte pennington

Post by chillyheat 19.11.13 11:08

around the year 2000 my mother remarried, to a man called stuart wighton(whom i now think of as dad, and deciding to be known as charlotte wighton, rather than charlotte pennington) and i propelled head first into the serious world of drama that i had not yet experienced. 

But decides to trace her roots in the name of Pennington to get an Irish Passport.....I dont get it 
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.11.13 11:11

ChillyHeat wrote:around the year 2000 my mother remarried, to a man called stuart wighton(whom i now think of as dad, and deciding to be known as charlotte wighton, rather than charlotte pennington) and i propelled head first into the serious world of drama that i had not yet experienced. 

But decides to trace her roots in the name of Pennington to get an Irish Passport.....I dont get it 
Everything seems to end up with an Irish connection in this case.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 19.11.13 11:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In 2007 they all omitted their middle initials ??? Might be nothing.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 19.11.13 11:14

Her mother's name is Collette, although it is a French name, it seems to have been very popular in Ireland in the 60's, I know a few Collettes that age. Maybe the Irish passport came from her mother's side of the family. Who knows, at the rate this is going maybe Uncle Hughie is her Granda!
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.11.13 11:19

MissDaisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charlotte Wighton in Greece
That's definitely her, I wonder why she had another name. MySpace began in 2003 so I wonder if she registered early on and if this is her real name pre-2007. Sometimes I feel like everyone in this case is acting out a role and what a cast of characters they are!
I don't know if this has been posted, or if it is at all helpful, but CP's mother's maiden name is Whelan
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 19.11.13 11:20

She travelled to Portugal on the same plane with half the Tapas group, Jeremy Wilkins and his other half was on the plane also....Coincidently, they all happened to be going to the same resort.
Anyone getting the same feeling as me......These could be all Crisis Actors ???
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.11.13 11:21

And she was 31-35 in 2007 when Charlotte was 20???

Work that one out too.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.13 11:22

I was going to say that by today's standards that is quite possible but, as Charlotte is the youngest of four children, I'd say there's something amiss there too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.11.13 11:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I was going to say that by today's standards that is quite possible but, as Charlotte is the youngest of four children, I'd say there's something amiss there too.
They both have Twitter and I must say 'look' a lot older than they claim.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.11.13 11:24

Pershing36 wrote:

And she was 31-35 in 2007 when Charlotte was 20???

Work that one out too.
Charlotte Pennington's mum was born in Tullarmore, Ireland, in 1955. She married R Pennington in Greater London, in 1977
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 19.11.13 11:25

ChillyHeat wrote:She travelled to Portugal on the same plane with half the Tapas group, Jeremy Wilkins and his other half was on the plane also....Coincidently, they all happened to be going to the same resort.
Just had a quick look to see what a 'Crisis Actor' actually is.

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.11.13 11:28

ChillyHeat wrote:She travelled to Portugal on the same plane with half the Tapas group, Jeremy Wilkins and his other half was on the plane also....Coincidently, they all happened to be going to the same resort.
I wonder if she was a live-in nanny of one of the couples.

Here she is in a play with her mother, earlier this year:

Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 19.11.13 11:28

Have you ever read or heard about Operation Mincemeat during the Second World War? I know it is a totally different scenario but sometimes I have thought this case has reminded me of it, with everyone acting out a cunning role. If British intelligence went to such lengths in 1943, goodness knows what they are capable of now.

That is too big a coincidence that she was on the plane, unless she was actually a private nanny to one of the group.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.13 11:29

Or just actors?

Things might have turned out differently if that plane had crashed into the Bay of Biscay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.11.13 11:31

MrsC wrote:

There have been lots of claims that "crisis actors" were used in the Boston bombings and the Sandy Hook killings. I am just repeating what I have heard, but I have to say, some of the photographs have been convincing. However, I keep an open mind.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.13 11:34

The link about crisis actors is inevitably scathing of people who believe that they are used in real-life events rather than drills but I certainly can't discount the possibility that they are used at times for sinister purposes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 19.11.13 11:36

I read about crisis actors on the Sandyhook case.

Is there any evidence to know if actors have ever been used in any incident?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 19.11.13 11:36

sallypelt wrote:
MrsC wrote:

There have been lots of claims that "crisis actors" were used in the Boston bombings and the Sandy Hook killings. I am just repeating what I have heard, but I have to say, some of the photographs have been convincing. However, I keep an open mind.
It has also been found out that these morning television shows use actors and make up these ridiculous stories.  A few were exposed last year.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 19.11.13 11:39

I was born charlotte elizabeth alice on the 28th of february 1987, in berkshire, england. i was the 4th child with 3 older brothers, damien, ciaran and owain. 

Might be nothing, but what I found strange with this person is the lack of Capital letters for names.....The same as the book by Kate.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.13 11:40

I don't think that Charlotte has ever been told that there are such things as capital letters!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.11.13 11:42

I was born charlotte elizabeth alice on the 28th of february 1987, in berkshire, england. i was the 4th child with 3 older brothers, damien, ciaran and owain. 

Might be nothing, but what I found strange with this person is the lack of Capital letters for names.....The same as the book by Kate.
It's hard to imagine anyone would have hired her as a nanny after all that drivel.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 19.11.13 11:43

That information is correct. Her mother was born in Ireland in 1955, and married Charlotte's dad in London, in 1977. However, there are many Charlotte Pennington's born around the same time as Charlotte Elizabeth Alice, but there's only the one Charlotte ELIZABETH ALICE Pennington
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.11.13 11:44

ChillyHeat wrote:Might be nothing, but what I found strange with this person is the lack of Capital letters for names.....The same as the book by Kate.
You mean the book entitled      MadeleinE
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 19.11.13 11:49

sallypelt wrote:

That information is correct. Her mother was born in Ireland in 1955, and married Charlotte's dad in London, in 1977. However, there are many Charlotte Pennington's born around the same time as Charlotte Elizabeth Alice, but there's only the one Charlotte ELIZABETH ALICE Pennington
Thanks for that Sallypelt, it's really useful. I wasn't far off then when I said Collette was a popular name in Ireland in the 60's!
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 19.11.13 11:54

No mention anywhere of her Irish roots. No idea how she ended up with a hand written Irish Passport thinking
If issued by an Irish Mission abroad or by the Duty Service Officer in Ireland passports were handwritten.  This changed sometime in 2005 when it was a requirement to have a machine readable passport for entry to USA.  Existing and written passports were still valid but if you intended to travel to US you would have needed to have a new passport issued.

Is there a clear copy of her passport ?  I cannot see the issue date or expiry date on the black and white copy.  Did she have it issued in New Zeland or the alternative is it was issued in Dublin as an emergency passport, in which case it usually has a one year validity.  New Zeland stopped issuing hand written Irish passports in August 2005.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top