The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Charlotte pennington

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Charlotte pennington

Post by Mirage on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:33 pm

@tigger wrote:From Rogatory interview part I Russell O'Brien:

....Reply “Alright, so it starts, at my page three it says ‘Dianne WEBSTER’?”
1578 “Yes, I’ve got that”.
Reply “Have you got that?”
1578 “Yeah”.
Reply “Erm, the first three paragraphs are fine. I think, I suppose, the only comment is, when I’m talking about Charlotte PENNINGTON in the fifth paragraph, erm, I said that she, ‘I believe she looked after Dave and Fiona’s kids’, then, then there’s a separate, a sort of a separate sentence there. Erm, and it might be worth clarifying that, at least in popular Press, she erm, she, there was a report that she said she saw Kate and Gerry at the Airport, but I think she’s, and I don’t think that would have been possible, because we had left the Airport on the coach with her, so I think she’s probably confusing that with, with one of us. So that’s, that’s only a report from the popular Press rather than anything that she said”.
1578 “So how do you wish us to word that?”
Reply “I suppose, erm, ‘I believe she looked after Fiona and Dave’s kids’, full stop, ...unquote
Hang on. Who's interviewing who here?

I'm expecting this any minute:

RoB:    Would you like a break now? A cup of tea?
Reply:  Yeah erm Yeah, if that's ok. Yeah, great.
RoB:     Right ok. We'll break then.
         (To recorder):
          Interview ends 15.05.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

I had a CP dead ringer on my facebook shortly after my first post on this site.  I never discussed this case and gave little away about my own life.  This person as well as  CP and I all seem to have relatives in the same Surrey town.

This person who had a very different name seemed to have a very show business profile with hundreds of pictures from her painting to her running on the beach in a bikini.  She had also been in child care in Europe and lived in NZ as a youth.

I no longer use FB but it was very spooky.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 pm

https://myspace.com/298009130

Charlotte Wighton in Greece

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 pm

@Pershing36 wrote:I had a CP dead ringer on my facebook shortly after my first post on this site.  I never discussed this case and gave little away about my own life.  This person as well as  CP and I all seem to have relatives in the same Surrey town.

This person who had a very different name seemed to have a very show business profile with hundreds of pictures from her painting to her running on the beach in a bikini.  She had also been in child care in Europe and lived in NZ as a youth.

I no longer use FB but it was very spooky.
http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/05/charlotte-pennington-at-nanny-agencycom/

ID 33648: Charlotte is British and she is 19 years old and a native English speaker.
Her message:
I was born charlotte elizabeth alice on the 28th of february 1987, in berkshire, england. i was the 4th child with 3 older brothers, damien, ciaran and owain.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm

@ChillyHeat wrote:https://myspace.com/298009130

That's definitely her, I wonder why she had another name. MySpace began in 2003 so I wonder if she registered early on and if this is her real name pre-2007. Sometimes I feel like everyone in this case is acting out a role and what a cast of characters they are!

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Pennington is the name of her natural father and Wighton that of her stepfather; she seems to switch between both names.

Nothing untoward though.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Pennington is the name of her natural father and Wighton that of her stepfather; she seems to switch between both names.

Nothing untoward though.
Thanks.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
Nothing untoward though.
Is that McCannish for "Something dodgy going on"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 pm

No I think that would be "there's an innocent explanation for anything that may be found".

spin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No I think that would be "there's an innocent explanation for anything that may be found".

spin
...or not found ... big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:No I think that would be "there's an innocent explanation for anything that may be found".

spin
...or not found ... big grin 
"She can't be there."

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 pm

http://genealogy.about.com/od/ireland/a/citizenship.htm

No mention anywhere of her Irish roots. No idea how she ended up with a hand written Irish Passport thinking

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:48 pm

@MissDaisy wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:https://myspace.com/298009130

That's definitely her, I wonder why she had another name. MySpace began in 2003 so I wonder if she registered early on and if this is her real name pre-2007. Sometimes I feel like everyone in this case is acting out a role and what a cast of characters they are!
Unfortunately my net's running pretty sloooow right now so can't link you,  but if you use the 'search function' you'll find discussions about your queries.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:50 pm

The name query has been resolved I think.

I presume that if one or both of her parents were born in Ireland she could have Irish citizenship.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Thanks Daisy.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The name query has been resolved I think.

I presume that if one or both of her parents were born in Ireland she could have Irish citizenship.
You can claim Irish citizenship even through a grandparent.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:28 pm

it all started when i walked into a shop called the enchanted forest and the owner said i looked like a fairy and would i like to work there. would i ever?! 

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Fairview+Avenue+Wigmore+Gillingham+Kent+ME8+0QP&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x47d8d2b4f71c6cd5:0xb152f597a5c6314b,Fairview+Ave,+ME8+0PX&gl=uk&ei=9YOKUtv6AYXRhAeI74DoDw&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA

Less than a minutes walk away from the then owners address is Maidstone Road.....Where Mr Tony Rickwood lived.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 pm

@ChillyHeat wrote: it all started when i walked into a shop called the enchanted forest and the owner said i looked like a fairy and would i like to work there. would i ever?! 

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Fairview+Avenue+Wigmore+Gillingham+Kent+ME8+0QP&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x47d8d2b4f71c6cd5:0xb152f597a5c6314b,Fairview+Ave,+ME8+0PX&gl=uk&ei=9YOKUtv6AYXRhAeI74DoDw&ved=0CC8Q8gEwAA

Less than a minutes walk away from the then owners address is Maidstone Road.....Where Mr Tony Rickwood lived.
I thought that was a different Tony Rickwood?

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 am

http://www.times.co.nz/arts-news/young-actress-plays-winning-part.html
In 2006 she was aged 16

In 2007 she was aged 20  thinking 

Am I missing something here ???

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

@ChillyHeat wrote:http://www.times.co.nz/arts-news/young-actress-plays-winning-part.html
In 2006 she was aged 16

She looks older than 20 in 2007 so who knows what is correct.

It says her mother is Collette Wighton, according to 192 she is between 31-35

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

I would think that she may have claimed to be younger than she actually was to get acting roles. It has been confirmed through birth records that she was born in 1987.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 am

@ChillyHeat wrote:http://www.times.co.nz/arts-news/young-actress-plays-winning-part.html
In 2006 she was aged 16

The headline seems appropriate anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:40 am

Could this case possibly get any more bizarre? Was there anyone within a mile of a McCann's apartment who doesn't have something unusual about them - possible connections to the T7, unusual religious affiliations, very wealthy, very politically connected - or hasn't given strangely conflicting testimony?

The whole thing looks staged doesn't it?

Research_Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:51 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I would think that she may have claimed to be younger than she actually was to get acting roles. It has been confirmed through birth records that she was born in 1987.
Currently in year 12, the teenager is busy rehearsing for her role in the Howick College production, Fame.

She says her passion for performing arts stems from her participation as a child in drama productions and competitions. 

Her mother, Collette Wighton, has taught drama privately for more than 20 years and provides advice and guidance for her daughter.

“We will always come to a position where we are both comfortable with what Charlotte is doing,” said Mrs Wighton. 

She said her daughter is disciplined and dedicated to performing arts.

When Charlotte completes college, she hopes to study drama at one of England’s prestigious performing arts schools.

But her mother was a drama teacher there, so she would have known her age....Im still scratching my nut!!!

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 am

Yes I'm scratching my head too about that one!

Nothing is straightforward with this case.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum