The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charlotte pennington - Page 11 Mm11

Charlotte pennington - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charlotte pennington - Page 11 Mm11

Charlotte pennington - Page 11 Regist10

Charlotte pennington

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlotte pennington - Page 11 Empty Re: Charlotte pennington

Post by sharonl 25.07.17 18:51

Empen wrote:She didn't meet them in nz. It was total fluke, given she was a child at the point they were there. 
I know enough about her, and yes she lived in NZ since she was 4/5 until late teens and returned to uk with Collette and Stuart leaving her three brothers in nz.

Thanks for clearing that one up  thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 25.07.17 20:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - have you got a copy or link to the birth records? Thanks. I know about the nanny agency entries etc.

I'm not stating anything as fact - only pointing out the discrepancies such as the 192.com record which states that the age group info is from the the 2006 electoral register. There are only 3 possibilities - the age group is correct and CP was not born in 1987; 192.com have transposed it incorrectly from the 2006 electoral register or CP (or whoever filled in the electoral register return for that year) filled it in incorrectly. It seems odd to me that her age group is on full show in 2006 (as are her mother's/step-father's) and then only hers is hidden from 2007 onwards. If it was a matter of general privacy you would have thought the entire family would have hidden their age groups - but perhaps not. So 2 anomalies - the age group itself and the fact that it was hidden from 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your input is interesting - thanks.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen 25.07.17 20:46

I Can assure you she's born in 87. Ignore the internet on this one
Empen

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 25.07.17 20:56

@ skyrocket - You have to be a subscriber to be able to see any records.

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 25.07.17 21:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks both of you.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 25.07.17 22:08

[th]Name:[/th][th]Mother's Maiden Surname:[/th][th]Date of Registration:[/th][th]Registration district:[/th][th]Inferred County:[/th][th]Volume Number:[/th][th]Page Number:[/th]
Charlotte Elizabeth A Pennington
W*****
Mar 1987
Reading and Wokingham
Buckinghamshire, Berkshire

-------
Post edited to remove Mother's Maiden Surname - Mod
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen 25.07.17 22:12

When lived there til she was 4. That isn't where she lives now.
Empen

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 25.07.17 22:41

quote 'soon enough i had caught the acting bug and had drama cursing through my veins.' spit coffee
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.07.17 22:57

Empen wrote:Charlotte said the age it states. She wouldn't have known the McCann family in nz. Her mother might but charlotte wouldn't. 
She worked once as a live in nanny in London on her return to U.K. Under a different name then lived and worked in a pub in her hometown. She was contacted by the McCanns and received a payout for selling her story to the papers.
Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting info thanks for sharing, how do you know Charlotte was contacted by the McCanns, did she tell you this directly?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen 25.07.17 22:59

Said all I can.
Empen

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.07.17 23:20

Ok, well if what you say is correct,it's quite disturbing that she was then paid for media articles which by all accounts are rather  ambiguous... 

Set the stage and action springs to mind?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 26.07.17 7:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks for posting (from the birth records?):

Pedantic possibly, but why would the month show as March if she was born in February (and is it usual not to show the day)? Again, I don't like discrepancies when they come in series rather than stand-alone. I'll leave it there (unless I or anyone else come up with more).

Name:
Mother's Maiden Surname:
Date of Registration:
Registration district:
Inferred County:
Volume Number:
Page Number:

Charlotte Elizabeth A Pennington
W*****
Mar 1987
Reading and Wokingham
Buckinghamshire, Berkshire
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 26.07.17 9:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  You have 6 weeks in which to register a new born.  The month of registration is recorded rather than month of birth.

I did send you a pm.

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 26.07.17 13:07

Keitei wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  You have 6 weeks in which to register a new born.  The month of registration is recorded rather than month of birth.

I did send you a pm.

That is correct  nod
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 26.07.17 14:48

Thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 26.07.17 14:52

You're welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.07.17 20:31

Empen wrote:Charlotte said the age it states. She wouldn't have known the McCann family in nz. Her mother might but charlotte wouldn't. 
She worked once as a live in nanny in London on her return to U.K. Under a different name then lived and worked in a pub in her hometown. She was contacted by the McCanns and received a payout for selling her story to the papers.

That might explain why so many witnesses didn't come forward immediately with some waiting weeks, months or even years.

People in Morocco were being bribed by Met3 to falsely claim that they had seen Madeleine
Carole Tramner didn't say anything until she got back to the UK
Despite all the commotion on the evening of May 3rd, the Smiths said nothing until later.
Mrs Fenn said nothing until August 2007
Wayne Hewlett waited years to falsely claim that his estranged father had  wrote to him about Madeleine, then he sold his story to the Sun.

How many more witnesses have broke their silence and sold their stories months or years later?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.07.17 0:37

Ŷ
sharonl wrote:

That might explain why so many witnesses didn't come forward immediately with some waiting weeks, months or even years.

People in Morocco were being bribed by Met3 to falsely claim that they had seen Madeleine
Carole Tramner didn't say anything until she got back to the UK
Despite all the commotion on the evening of May 3rd, the Smiths said nothing until later.
Mrs Fenn said nothing until August 2007
Wayne Hewlett waited years to falsely claim that his estranged father had  wrote to him about Madeleine, then he sold his story to the Sun.

How many more witnesses have broke their silence and sold their stories months or years later?
I wonder how many of these "witnesses" had been influenced by something or other and/or what connects them all?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.07.17 5:37

Steve Gibson has uploaded a video response to Richard's film 'When Madeleine Died?'.
Part of his theory is about Charlotte Pennington who, he insists, WAS at high tea at 5.30pm pm Thursday 3 May.
The Charlotte Pennington bit is from 11mins to 14 mins and I would ask that it's only this part of the video that should be discussed on this thread to keep it on topic.
Should anyone wish to comment on Steve's theories, as a whole, I have also given the video response its own thread:

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 27.07.17 8:10

On the topic of witnesses being 'influenced' by team Mc as has been stated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the case with Miss P,  these two statement snips clearly indicate that there was some unwelcome contact/pressure being brought to bear directly from that quarter. The sections in bold is particularly concerning, IMO.

Jeremy Wilkins (Leicestershire Police 'chat' 31 October 2007):

Several weeks later, Jeremy received calls from Gerry in relation to gaining permission from him to use his name in a portfolio of evidence being compiled by an organization employed by the McCanns. They were very persistent and made several attempts to contact him both at work and at home. They had no objection to being included but were concerned as to the method being used.

Paul Gordon (5A occupant with family 21 May - 28 May 2007):

I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.
I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way possible, telephoning them at the first available opportunity as soon as the news broke about the disappearance of Madeleine. There are certain times when I feel like a pawn in chess.

If thirty something professional men were feeling the pressure I can imagine late teen/early twenty something young women, such as Miss P, Cat Baker, Amy Tierney, would be feeling it even more so, with or without financial reward thrown in.

The question is: Why the need for any pressure, on anyone, at all?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.07.17 12:55

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Steve Gibson has uploaded a video response to Richard's film 'When Madeleine Died?'.
Part of his theory is about Charlotte Pennington who, he insists, WAS at high tea at 5.30pm pm Thursday 3 May.
The Charlotte Pennington bit is from 11mins to 14 mins and I would ask that it's only this part of the video that should be discussed on this thread to keep it on topic.
Should anyone wish to comment on Steve's theories, as a whole, I have also given the video response its own thread:

All I can say to this little pearl of wisdom is - pathetic!  So to Steve Gibson's way of thinking, the fact that both Gerry and Kate McCann mentioned in their witness statements respectively - teachers (plural) and nannies (plural) - "could she be referring to Cat and Charlotte....?"  Dunno - could be referring to the Pope for all I know.  Oh and let's not miss a detail - the Daily Mail ??? 

Not specified = not specific Mr Gibson !!!  No room here for subjectivity Mr Gibson - this is a criminal case that can only be led by evidence - where is the evidence that Charlotte Pennington was present at the children's high tea on Thursday 3rd May?

Here it is the Mail report in all it's glory.  The note at the bottom is more important than the actual report..

Kate McCann DID scream 'They've taken her' claims new nanny witness Daily Mail

By DAN NEWLING
Last updated at 16:41pm on 25th September 2007

The first eyewitness account of the frantic moments after Madeleine McCann disappeared can be revealed today.

Nanny Charlotte Pennington confirms that Kate McCann did scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her!"

The mother's precise words have become a pivotal issue in the case, with Portuguese police questioning why she would automatically assume Maddie had been abducted.

Mrs McCann's family have countered this by insisting they recall her shouting: "Madeleine's gone."

Miss Pennington, however, one of the first people to set foot in the couple's apartment after the disappearance, says she heard the mother use both phrases.

The 20-year-old Briton, who tended children for the Mark Warner holiday complex in Praia da Luz, firmly believes the McCanns are innocent.

Speaking publicly for the first time yesterday, she described Mrs McCann in the aftermath as "a broken woman" who was shuddering and unable to move.

"We are trained to comfort people in this type of situation but she was just inconsolable," she said.

Miss Pennington is considered a vital witness by Portuguese detectives with whom she spent more than four-and-a-half hours giving a statement.

She also claims British expat Robert Murat, the first suspect in the case, was in the area of the Ocean Club complex that night. He has repeatedly denied that he was there.

Talking from her mother's home in Leatherhead, Surrey, yesterday she told the Daily Mail: "I was in the apartment less than five minutes after they found that Madeleine had gone.

"When we were coming out we saw Kate and she was screaming: 'They've taken her, they've taken her!'

"I was standing right in front of her outside the apartment's back door, in the alleyway. I was very close to her. It might not have been the first thing she said. But she definitely said it.

"I was one of three Mark Warner staff who saw her shouting it. They have all given statements to the Portuguese police saying that."

The "they've taken her" version of events was first given in the Portuguese press two days after Madeleine disappeared on May 3.

It remained unchallenged until last Thursday when a source close to the McCann family claimed Kate had actually shouted: 'Madeleine's gone!'

Miss Pennington flew out to start work at Praia da Luz on April 28 - the same day that the McCanns arrived. She had worked for Mark Warner on two previous occasions.

She was employed as a nanny in the Ocean Club resort's Baby Club, looking after children aged four to 12 months.

However, she also came into close contact with Madeleine, her two-year-old sister and brother Amelie and Sean, and their parents, both doctors aged 39.

She dismissed claims that the McCanns were not seen for six hours leading up to the disappearance.

She said: "I was helping give the children high tea. The twins were there and Madeleine and both parents.

"It was supposed to finish at 5.30pm but because they were a big group and really social, it didn't finish until about 6pm. There was nothing out of the ordinary at all."

After tea Miss Pennington went to work at the resort's evening creche, in which parents could leave their children while they went out for supper.

Just before 10pm the last mother arrived to collect her child from the creche and mentioned that she had just bumped into a man, who had been shouting a name.

"She didn't get the name, but she said it sounded something like 'Abbey, Gabby or Maddie'. We automatically went into lost-child procedure. In these situations, the first thing we do is investigate the scene.

"We knew that one of the other nanny's charges was called Maddie. We told the head of department what had happened and she took us straight to the apartment.

"There were no children in the room. The twins had been taken out already, I think by one of the McCanns' friends.

"When we were coming out we saw Kate and she was screaming: 'They've taken her. They've taken her!'

Asked if it was the only thing she said, Miss Pennington answered: "It might not have been the first thing she said. But she definitely said it. She also repeated Madeleine's name and said: 'She's gone, she's gone'.

"I couldn't really believe what I was seeing - she was just so distraught. She was screaming out and tears were running down her face.

"Everyone else was running around trying to help.

"Kate and her friend, who was looking after her, were the only ones who weren't out looking for Madeleine."

While Gerry McCann leapt into action and began frantically searching the resort, she said his wife remained outside the apartment, shuddering with tears and unable to move.

Asked why she thought Mrs McCann might have shouted "They've taken her", Miss Pennington said:

"I'm not really sure. But maybe she saw some people looking at Madeleine earlier that day, and she immediately thought that they must have taken her."

The nanny was one of three staff who steered Mrs McCann to the nearby reception area, where they asked her to describe what Madeleine was wearing.

But she remained so hysterical that she could hardly communicate.

"We get missing children all the time, and I have seen plenty of hysterical mothers. But none of them were like Kate."

She confirmed reports from the McCanns' friends that Murat was at the scene.

"He was outside the lobby just before we started on our big search," she said.

"He was adamant that he wasn't there. But he was. He was there in the road, he was just looking. It was about 10.30. He was just watching.

"I didn't know his name then. But the next day he was our interpreter and I met him then. He didn't take part in the searches, but he was there."

Murat has insisted that he was at his home nearby throughout the evening of Madeleine's disappearance. Portuguese sources have claimed that he will soon be told that he is no longer a suspect.

Miss Pennington explained that she spent the rest of the evening searching for Madeleine, before finally going to bed at 4am.

The following afternoon she was one of the first people to give witness statements to the Portuguese police.

Since then, she said, she has spoken to a Portuguese detective once and to two British detectives.

Important note by mccannfiles.com

It is worth noting that this interview with Charlotte Pennington appeared just three days after a number of newspapers ran reports about a 'missing 7 hours' time period leading up to Madeleine's disappearance - a period when it was alleged that no independent witness had seen Madeleine.

Metodo 3 had already been hired by the McCanns at this point and this may well have been their first contribution to the case: Offering Charlotte Pennington to the Daily Mail, for an exclusive interview, that would dispel the 'missing 7 hours' reports.

Of course, Pennington subsequently cast doubt on this story, on the Dispatches programme aired on Channel 4 on 18 October 2007, when she admitted that the last time she had seen the McCanns, together as a family, was at lunchtime on 03 May 2007.

On the very day the Dispatches programme was aired, for which the McCanns would almost certainly have had a pre-screening, the Daily Mail reveals - exclusively - that Gerry had asked David Payne to pop by the apartment and check on Kate.

The 'source' told the Mail, "David Payne saw Madeleine at around 6.30pm. He popped in because Gerry wanted to make sure Kate was OK. Gerry was playing tennis and David said he was going past. I expect it was said (by Gerry) as: 'If you are heading back that way, stick your head in and see if Kate is all right'.

The 'missing 7 hours' that Pennington had just blown a huge hole in was instantly filled in again!

(Acknowledgement Nigel Moore of mccannfiles.com and Pamalam)
----------

Slam dunk - the ball's well and truly back in your court M. Gibson.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 27.07.17 15:05

Just before 10pm the last mother arrived to collect her child from the creche and mentioned that she had just bumped into a man, who had been shouting a name.

"She didn't get the name, but she said it sounded something like 'Abbey, Gabby or Maddie'. We automatically went into lost-child procedure. In these situations, the first thing we do is investigate the scene.

"We knew that one of the other nanny's charges was called Maddie. We told the head of department what had happened and she took us straight to the apartment.

"There were no children in the room. The twins had been taken out already, I think by one of the McCanns' friends.

Charlotte Pennington implies she arrived at the McCann's apartment soon after 10pm and that "the twins had been taken out already".

I had understood that, even with all the comings and goings by countless people, including the GNR (who were SO late in arriving) the twins didn't wake (for whatever reason) and that, eventually, they were moved to another room. I took that to be some time after 10pm ie after CP had allegedly arrived.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 27.07.17 15:20

Charlotte says: "I couldn't really believe what I was seeing - she was just so distraught. She was screaming out and tears were running down her face.

And yet from an officer of the GNR, Jose Maria Batista Roque

He found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying. He did not feel that this was an abduction, although this was the line indicated by the father.

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.07.17 15:40

Keitei wrote:Charlotte says: "I couldn't really believe what I was seeing - she was just so distraught. She was screaming out and tears were running down her face.

And yet from an officer of the GNR, Jose Maria Batista Roque

He found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying. He did not feel that this was an abduction, although this was the line indicated by the father.
Don't forget - this is only one version from the muddled mind of Ms Charlotte Pennington.  I'm finding it difficult to decide which version to take seriously, so far they all hover around credibility zero.

If this be the 'true' version, what was Ms Pennington doing skulking around apartment 5a block after 10:00 pm - unless of course she was on babysitting duty somewhere around and about smilie .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 27.07.17 15:47

If this be the 'true' version, what was Ms Pennington doing skulking around apartment 5a block after 10:00 pm - unless of course she was on babysitting duty somewhere around and about [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After tea Miss Pennington went to work at the resort's evening creche, in which parents could leave their children while they went out for supper.

polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top