The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by worriedmum on 18.06.16 0:28

@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well before the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Keitei on 18.06.16 9:07

@worriedmum wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well before the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?
The source of the information is in the official files.  There were 2 further calls made to the villa, Casa da Colina,  in September. Whether these calls were to Freud or Wright it isn't known I don't think.

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 

Keitei
Researcher

Posts : 243
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2015-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 13:15

[ltr]Seems a f/b group with around 30,000 people has been hacked ….."Our group has been taken over by pro #McCann. ".Please join us here 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/253706621672502/ … Very well planned indeed, desperate times call for desperate measures![/ltr]












[ltr]ETA if you have a twitter account beware as they are trying to hack them too![/ltr]

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 18.06.16 13:57

As I understand it, they weren't hacked - Frances Gallager let one of the pros become an admin and hey presto!

Google.Gaspar.Statements

Posts : 345
Reputation : 205
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 14:01

Why do they bother to hack does anyone know?

Do they or can they do anything with the information?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 14:28

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:As I understand it, they weren't hacked - Frances Gallager let one of the pros become an admin and hey presto!
I did see that @GGS but that has been strenuously denied by a couple of the other admins….who knows. Some have been trying to hack personal accounts, that has been going on for a while.

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 14:34

@plebgate wrote:Why do they bother to hack does anyone know?

Do they or can they do anything with the information?
Apart from getting access to personal info... they can then tweet in your name, whatever they wish. It's a game to them of one upmanship, sad really.

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 14:41

Thank you tinkier.   Yes sad really playing games and one upmanship when little Maddie is still disappeared.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5441
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 18.06.16 14:42

@Keitei wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well before the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?
The source of the information is in the official files.  There were 2 further calls made to the villa, Casa da Colina,  in September. Whether these calls were to Freud or Wright it isn't known I don't think.
The house on the hill.
Didn't Kate have a dream about Madeleine being buried in a hill? Of which Gerry flatly denied? 

I wonder if it was CM who "arranged" this "get together" after all he seems to be the main connection with Freud doesnt he? 

spin

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 19:15

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:As I understand it, they weren't hacked - Frances Gallager let one of the pros become an admin and hey presto!

Wow. Can they find who did it? I've been reading there for about a year and nothing ever went wrong until now so it must have been someone who was added recently.

whodunit

Posts : 467
Reputation : 442
Join date : 2015-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.06.16 19:43

@whodunit wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:As I understand it, they weren't hacked - Frances Gallager let one of the pros become an admin and hey presto!

Wow. Can they find who did it? I've been reading there for about a year and nothing ever went wrong until now so it must have been someone who was added recently.

It's easily done.

You put your trust in someone and make them a moderator then they try to bring the group down.

It's happened here a couple of times, the last time not so very long ago.

Bit silly to make them an admin though unless they're really, really trustworthy - like Sharon.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7107
Reputation : 2495
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 19:48

Yes, very ill-advised. Admin power should only be given to long-time members who have proven their trustworthiness.
1. Can they recover all of the lost data?
2. Can the perpetrator be charged with a crime?

whodunit

Posts : 467
Reputation : 442
Join date : 2015-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.06.16 20:10

@whodunit wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@whodunit wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:As I understand it, they weren't hacked - Frances Gallager let one of the pros become an admin and hey presto!

Wow. Can they find who did it? I've been reading there for about a year and nothing ever went wrong until now so it must have been someone who was added recently.

It's easily done.

You put your trust in someone and make them a moderator then they try to bring the group down.

It's happened here a couple of times, the last time not so very long ago.

Bit silly to make them an admin though unless they're really, really trustworthy - like Sharon.

Yes, very ill-advised. Admin power should only be given to long-time members who have proven their trustworthiness.
1. Can they recover all of the lost data?
2. Can the perpetrator be charged with a crime?

I don't know if you can recover facebook data, but I do back-up this forum.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7107
Reputation : 2495
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 20:37

Good thing too, I'd wager.

This is interesting. Apparently this is the new regime.


whodunit

Posts : 467
Reputation : 442
Join date : 2015-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 23:15

@MayMuse wrote:
@Keitei wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Just seen this tweet ...Textusa, Comments : "Gerry contacted Philip Wright, co-owner of Casa da Colina with Freud, on July 3, well befMaymuseore the dogs arrived." So is this where poor little Madeleine was taken/hidden after she died?
How would Gerry know Philip Wright and how has the source of this information been verified?
The source of the information is in the official files.  There were 2 further calls made to the villa, Casa da Colina,  in September. Whether these calls were to Freud or Wright it isn't known I don't think.
The house on the hill.
Didn't Kate have a dream about Madeleine being buried in a hill? Of which Gerry flatly denied? 

I wonder if it was CM who "arranged" this "get together" after all he seems to be the main connection with Freud doesnt he? 

spin
@MayMuse...just happened to see this tweet  The road that Freud's villa is on leads to a path going to the top of the Rocha Negra.

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 18.06.16 23:18

@tinkier
Thank you roses

So,that was their running route? Yes!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 23:20

Yep I believe so.

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Lozzy on 18.06.16 23:25

In Freud's house?

Lozzy

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Lozzy on 18.06.16 23:26

Sorry long time reader, first post. Tried to write , does this correspond with Kate's " I think she's in someone's house" comment

Lozzy

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 23:29

@tinkier wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:@tinkier
Thank you roses

So,that was their running route? Yes!
Yep I believe so.
This was taken from Pat Brown's blog (criminal profiler) first one I came to........ "So, that leaves the Rocha Negra itself, the obsession of Kate McCann as she mentions it again and again in her book and even called the police to say she had a dream Maddie was on a slab up on the rocks. This is an area both the McCanns were familiar with. One can sit on the deck having lunch at the Paraiso Restaurant and the Rocha Negra  is right in front of you. The McCanns also jogged near and on the Rocha Negra as well"

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 18.06.16 23:35

@Lozzy wrote:Sorry long time reader, first post. Tried to write , does this correspond with Kate's " I think she's in someone's house" comment
Not sure, but if you believe the dogs "findings" then that would be highly unlikely. 

Welcome by the way welcome

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 18.06.16 23:39

@tinkier wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:@tinkier
Thank you roses

So,that was their running route? Yes!
Yep I believe so.
This was taken from Pat Brown's blog (criminal profiler) first one I came to........ "So, that leaves the Rocha Negra itself, the obsession of Kate McCann as she mentions it again and again in her book and even called the police to say she had a dream Maddie was on a slab up on the rocks. This is an area both the McCanns were familiar with. One can sit on the deck having lunch at the Paraiso Restaurant and the Rocha Negra  is right in front of you. The McCanns also jogged near and on the Rocha Negra as well"
Thanks, yes I recall reading that sometime way back. There has been so much to absorb that one can forget. The grey cold slab is one which I haven't especially as GM protested about that "dream", along with page 129 of her book. 
I think there is a photo of them near there posing for the camera? 
I didn't realise it was that close to the villa thanks for pointing it out.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 23:51

The more I read the more I find the hijacking of the Abduction or Scam facebook group shocking in the extreme.

What is the explanation for a person being added as a moderator AFTER the takeover by people who were involved in it?

The people who were involved in the takeover are now claiming, libelously in my opinion, that Francis Gallagher is a con artist who willingly handed the group over to the pros.

whodunit

Posts : 467
Reputation : 442
Join date : 2015-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 23:59

@MayMuse wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:@tinkier
Thank you roses

So,that was their running route? Yes!
Yep I believe so.
This was taken from Pat Brown's blog (criminal profiler) first one I came to........ "So, that leaves the Rocha Negra itself, the obsession of Kate McCann as she mentions it again and again in her book and even called the police to say she had a dream Maddie was on a slab up on the rocks. This is an area both the McCanns were familiar with. One can sit on the deck having lunch at the Paraiso Restaurant and the Rocha Negra  is right in front of you. The McCanns also jogged near and on the Rocha Negra as well"
Thanks, yes I recall reading that sometime way back. There has been so much to absorb that one can forget. The grey cold slab is one which I haven't especially as GM protested about that "dream", along with page 129 of her book. 
I think there is a photo of them near there posing for the camera? 
I didn't realise it was that close to the villa thanks for pointing it out.
@MayMuse yes just another "coincidence" to add to the list, that list just continues to get longer.

tinkier

Posts : 195
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse on 19.06.16 0:07

@whodunit wrote:The more I read the more I find the hijacking of the Abduction or Scam facebook group shocking in the extreme.

What is the explanation for a person being added as a moderator AFTER the takeover by people who were involved in it?

The people who were involved in the takeover are now claiming, libelously in my opinion, that Francis Gallagher is a con artist who willingly handed the group over to the antis.
I really do not know the ins and outs of this "takeover" of the FB group so cannot comment; what I do find deplorable is the extreme lengths that the "pro supporters" go to to think up & act out their "antics" in destruction no matter what the cost.  It is pure vindictiveness with absolutely zero thought or support of finding the truth for Madeleine. They appear to have made a 'war' with opposing sides. There should not be any sides taken concerning a missing little girl. Considering that Clarence Mitchell spin doctor extraordinaire freely admitted to these "social media monitoring teams" he should hang his head in shame at how their disgusting behaviour has thwarted any truth to find Madeleine. 
IMO

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum