The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by noddy100 05.10.14 16:26

It appears to be genuine Absolutely horrific
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 16:28

For the 'record'

https://twitter.com/hashtag/sweepyface?src=hash

Claire‏@czarkaztik·3 mins3 minutes ago
@mikeywomble @prophonics #sweepyface

California Girl ‏@PORTUGALbound·3 mins3 minutes ago
In my last message with #Sweepyface she told me how lucky I was to have 1st Amendment . I will miss you #mccann

PumpedUpKicks‏@SupersonicBurst·5 mins5 minutes ago
I'm seeing tweets on my TL that #sweepyface has, allegedly, killed herself. Poor woman. Hounded and framed by Martin Brunt/Sky News.

Snarf ‏@MammaMumra·19 mins19 minutes ago
Another victim of #mccann neglect supporters squad . Rest well #sweepyface at least u wanted justice for the child not the parents.x

Retweeted 14 times

Joana Morais‏@xklamation·53 mins53 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869 … #sweepyface son post today - the woman who was bullied by @Skynews and UK media. RIP #McCann

Cissy B.‏@CissyB1503·20 mins20 minutes ago
I sincerely hope that what I'm hearing about #sweepyface is wrong. When will it stop?
#mccann #skynews

Ian Kerr ‏@IanKerr·21 mins21 minutes ago
need this confirmed.
#sweepyface

StormAngel777‏@STORMANGEL777·23 mins23 minutes ago
Said @skynews shocked and stalked poor #sweepyface . vindicated for having a point of view in life! Poormite #mccann

California Girl ‏@PORTUGALbound·29 mins29 minutes ago
@LarryPKay @w_nicht I'm in shock. I just got up and people were calling. How many more people are #mccann going to destroy? #sweepyface

Booreba‏@Booreba·32 mins32 minutes ago
Trolled to death by @skymartinbrunt #mccann #sweepyface

Slimdazza‏@slimdazza·2 hrs2 hours ago
This #sweepyface story is really very funny, old middle aged keyboard warrior runs to the hills for constantly goading #mccann family

Cristobell Author‏@RosalindaHu·3 hrs3 hours ago
#Sweepyface not representative of thousands fighting for justice for Missing Madeleine, #hugedistortionoffacts http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

Farhana‏@spacesheepy·4 hrs4 hours ago
Dedicated to #sweepyface SINGLED out & humiliated WHY? For sharing similar location to Rothley UK as #mccann

Peace, Love, Justice‏@LarryPKay·4 hrs4 hours ago
@tonymac101 #sweepyface had read evidence in the #McCann police files, freely available online since 2008, have you? She's not the stupid 1

Farhana‏@spacesheepy·6 hrs6 hours ago
We live in a world where truth is punished & liars lie at will.
But Truth does not Evaporate! #mccann #sweepyface

PumpedUpKicks‏@SupersonicBurst·Oct 4
I'm reading through all of #sweepyface's tweets and, so far, I haven't found a single one that threatens the #McCann s or their children....

Peace, Love, Justice‏@LarryPKay·Oct 4
Anorak | Madeleine McCann: Brenda Leyland Is Monstered By Trolls http://www.anorak.co.uk/407861/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-brenda-leyland-is-monstered-by-trolls.html/ … via @TheAnorak #mccann
WE STAND WITH #SWEEPYFACE

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:33

This... can't... be... true....

I hope it isn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.10.14 16:35

BlueBag wrote:This... can't... be... true....

I hope it isn't.

Bluebag, I am praying that it's some sick joke, but if it's true, in the words of A Redwood, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:39

sallypelt wrote:

I hope it isn't.

Bluebag, I am praying that it's some sick joke, but if it's true, in the words of A Redwood, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!
If it's true I can see it being used to trigger more control.

The "troller who was trolled".

It's win-win for some.

I hope she's OK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 16:40

PumpedUpKicks‏@SupersonicBurst·Oct 4
I'm reading through all of #sweepyface's tweets and, so far, I haven't found a single one that threatens the #McCann s or their children....
---------------------------------------------------------

And, coincidentally, i didn't 'find' one, either.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:40

I wonder where Mr Brunt is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.10.14 16:41

I haven't seen a "pro" posting on McCann hashtag since this story about Ms B Leyland broke.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 05.10.14 16:42

I think the son's facebook page is genuine, and if so it must be true.  I can't see why he would say it if it wasn't true. This is just too awful for words.  The family need to report Brunt to police for harassment at the very least,  and all the pros who apparently have published her name and address. This is just absolutely disgraceful. Sky news and Brunt are entirely to blame.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:44

jeanmonroe wrote:PumpedUpKicks‏@SupersonicBurst·Oct 4
---------------------------------------------------------

And, coincidentally, neither could i.

Me neither.

She was unfairly represented by the media by putting one (just one) of her innocuous tweets in amongst anonymous ones ("for legal reasons") that obviously were too far.

If this is true THEY have blood on their hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:46

Q) How long will Brunt suffer? A) The rest of his miserable life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:48

I would say this is the most significant development in the case since the disappearance itself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 05.10.14 16:50

The messy brown stuff is really gonna hit the fan if this story is true.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:56

BlueBag wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

I hope it isn't.

If it's true I can see it being used to trigger more control.

The "troller who was trolled".

It's win-win for some.

I hope she's OK.

She did no wrong,so I think there will be more control of the press if anything which will be the win win for some.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 13 Empty BRUNT'S RESIGNATION, NOW!

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:58

My God.

If this is indeed true, then it points a massive finger in the direction of the real haters and trolls.

Martin Brunt, by all accounts, followed and basically harrassed this woman before confronting her with a camera pointed at her in the street outside her home, accusing her of all sorts, whilst- as far as I know- no police action has been taken. No crime carried out. So why was he acting like Roger Cook's long lost pipsqueak brother doorstepping this woman, acting like the judge, jury and executioner?? Quite literally the latter, as it tragically may have turned out.

Martin Brunt's resignation now please, as well as a full and sincere public apology to this poor woman's family.

When will this end? Who is being protected? How many more innocent lives?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 16:59

At least the ol' Bill will know where GUTTERSNIPE, GRASSER, Kunt is when they go to 'feel his collar'

Standing right outside SY, under their sign, 'pretending' to be a 'real cop'.

He's always THERE, 'hanging about, like a bad smell'

Correction:

He IS a 'filthy, stinking, lowlife, smell'!

The Met police 'moved him on' for 'loitering' outside SY last year.

Know what he said?

"Do you know who i am?"

I do!

YOU'RE A KUNT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 05.10.14 16:59

Yes, the press...

Will Sky News give as much publicity to this story (if it is unfortunately true) as they gave to the initial McCann threats story earlier this week?
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 17:01

if it is true and the poor woman has comitted suicide could sky news and martin brunt be charged with corporate manslaughter?
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:05

frost wrote:if it is true and the poor woman has comitted suicide could sky news and martin brunt be charged with corporate manslaughter?
Thats a good one to ponder,if because of the harassment by Brunt on behalf of his employers was shown to have a hand in her taking her own life who knows,but this is just IMO, lets wait until its confirmed one way or the other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 17:05

frost wrote:if it is true and the poor woman has comitted suicide could sky news and martin brunt be charged with corporate manslaughter?

YES.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:06

nomendelta wrote:Yes, the press...

Will Sky News give as much publicity to this story (if it is unfortunately true) as they gave to the initial McCann threats story earlier this week?

Yes, come on Brunty, get your camera team out and get yourselves on to this, a live report from outside this lady's home maybe? You know the address don't you?

COME ON BRUNTY!! ARE YOU GOING TO REPORT ON THIS LADY'S SUSPECTED SUICIDE!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 17:11

If this is true, then a 'message' to M Kunt!

You'd better 'donate' your 'THIRTY PIECES OF MCCANN SILVER' to your paymasters fave charidy, missing people, before YOU are possibly 'doorstepped' by members of 'family'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 05.10.14 17:19

It is true that this poor lady's son has posted on his fb page, "I love you mum and I will miss you forever", to which there have been replies of condolence from friends. It certainly appears that here is something to this story.

We need to get confirmation of what's actually occured here. But it doesn't sound good so far. sad
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:24

The message was posted 9 hours ago. I think that there would have been some confirmation elsewhere if this related to a person recently in the news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 17:26

Marian wrote:The message was posted 9 hours ago. I think that there would have been some confirmation elsewhere if this related to a person recently in the news.

I agree.

So possibly NOT bad news then...................... thumbsup

But bad news for Brunt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's STILL a 'mccann' KUNT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top