The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Mm11

Martin Brunt Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Mm11

Martin Brunt Regist10

Martin Brunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Empty Martin Brunt

Post by Jill Havern 04.04.10 10:32

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Empty Re: Martin Brunt

Post by Newintown 03.01.12 16:58

jd wrote:Bumping this up...hadn't seen the Brunt video before

If philomena mccann is telling the media kate is going to be arrested for Maddies death, how can the mccanns sue the press with what they said! beggars belief, one rule for them and one for everyone else

Interesting also from one the above posts that Brunt says he unable to write the name of Gonçalo Amaral without prefacing it with 'axed', 'disgraced' or 'shamed'...mmmmmmm

jd, Get em Goncalo said Martin Brunt could not write Goncalo Amaral's name without prefixing it with those words. I expect you read the post too quickly, like I do sometimes -

"Mr Brunt, who has published details from a private email, and Mr Lawton, who, like so many Britsh journalists, is unable to write the name of Gonçalo Amaral without prefacing it with 'axed', 'disgraced' or 'shamed', need to question what they are doing to help find the truth about what happened to Madeleine. And how much do they get paid for doing it?"

I think that Brunt's name should be prefixed with the words "disgraced" and "shamed" as his style of journalism is pathetic. I don't know how he can call himself a journalist or get paid for being one.

(Sorry for not having the little wiggly thing under the "c" in Goncalo, but I don't know how to do it!!)
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top