The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 04.10.14 21:33

Other posts include: “We need some numbers for some assassins on taps”, “I hope that the McCanns are living in total misery” and “I want to see them smashed up the back of a bus or trampled by horses”.
In one of her tweets “Sweepyface” called for the McCanns to suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”.
This is getting worse!

Now they are half quoting Brenda alongside calls for assassins.

It's completely outrageous.

Brenda NEVER "called" for the McCanns to suffer for the rest of their "miserable lives". That is a complete twist of the original tweet.

Why is truth not important to these people.

A day of reckoning is coming for all the people who are doing this when the truth finally comes out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 04.10.14 21:39

MESSAGE FOR JOURNALISTS.

Do you have a conscience?

Do you get a sick feeling in your stomach when you twist stuff like this?

Do you sleep well?

Do you think people are going to forget when the finally truth gets out?

You are taking a big gamble... are you sure you're on the right side?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 04.10.14 21:52

notlongnow wrote:It seems as though they have targeted this woman.

Church goer
pensioner
Lives in a pretty village

Surely people will wonder what would make a woman like this tweet in such a way and possibly dig deeper into the case.
If they had picked on a tattooed council estate 40 year old,the middle classes would have looked no further.

Surely another own goal.
From what I can see, she has tweeted nothing worse than the comments posted regularly on sites like this one.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 22:21

BlueBag wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:But if the McCanns haven't made a complaint to the police themselves about these specific Tweets who are the police/CPS acting on behalf of? 

Nobody.

They are not doing anything.

A dossier was handed in.... a "dangerous" one... who knows what happened after that?

It's spin.

Pink probably.

Yes this does have a distinct whiff of Clazza Mitchell.

Oh well, if it gets out of hand, at least Brunty has taught us that we are entitled to doorstep Clarence and ask him questions if we want to.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 22:25

Brian Griffin wrote:
notlongnow wrote:It seems as though they have targeted this woman.

Church goer
pensioner
Lives in a pretty village

Surely people will wonder what would make a woman like this tweet in such a way and possibly dig deeper into the case.
If they had picked on a tattooed council estate 40 year old,the middle classes would have looked no further.

Surely another own goal.
From what I can see, she has tweeted nothing worse than the comments posted regularly on sites like this one.

It does seem odd that they have gone after the "troll" that has posted the mildest stuff.

Could it be that the ones making threats have covered their tracks well enough not to be traced. We know the McCanns are renowned for picking on the softest targets.

Saying that you "hope the McCanns suffer forever", or whatever this sweepyface said, is not in any way illegal. I have been saying similar across the internet for the last seven years.

As someone posted earlier, I think all of this is a case of "look over there, not here". These kind of things emerge when the McCanns want to cover something else up.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 22:28

BlueBag wrote:
I hope Sky continue to confront and identify every one of them. We should all know what a black heart and a twisted mind looks like."

I strongly suspect that would be illegal.

I would love to get doorstepped by Martin Brunt. Imagine his face when I just repeat into the camera "Google the gaspar's statements" and he realises that he daren't air the footage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 22:31

tiredofthebs wrote:Saying that you "hope the McCanns suffer forever", or whatever this sweepyface said, 
See never said that.

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 12 1412202951221_wps_23_TWEETS_latest_jpg
Then they surrounded her tweet with anonymous (for "legal reasons") ones much worse.

A dirty media trick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 04.10.14 23:07

tiredofthebs wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:But if the McCanns haven't made a complaint to the police themselves about these specific Tweets who are the police/CPS acting on behalf of? 

Nobody.

A dossier was handed in.... a "dangerous" one... who knows what happened after that?

It's spin.

Pink probably.

Yes this does have a distinct whiff of Clazza Mitchell.

Oh well, if it gets out of hand, at least Brunty has taught us that we are entitled to doorstep Clarence and ask him questions if we want to.
Hmmm...........

Anorak and " professional " journalists deserve their fair share of the blame too I think.

Blowing hot and cold in the initial months of the investigation.

None were speculating more than themselves. Brunty included.

For myself these two parts of Anorak's views are linked:

"I had always expressed serious doubts about the wisdom of the parents’ determination to avoid clear police advice and follow their own route to infamy…because that it what it has become."

and

" As for the McCanns, they continue to be the story. We are still watching the parents."

"We are still watching the parents"

OK but what about the search for Madeliene?

My favourite observer of life in general Bill Hicks reserved a  particular burning hatred ( he really did) not for the writers of the message but the deliverers of the message.

I don't hate the McCanns ( I know of them - I don't know them ) and the only reason I know of them is that they pleaded with a non hateful public to find their daughter.

In the real world ( unlike the world of Carole Malone et al) people judge other people not by what they say but by what they do.

In the unreal world of PR where you have to convert black into white and vice - versa these people have no understanding whatsoever of the notion of being lied to.

So, " We will never leave Portugal without Madeleine " becomes achingly hollow to the former believers when the complete opposite occurs.
Even more so to the doubters.

This has been the whole problem with the story from the start. Are we all searching for Madeleine or are we defending her parents?

Which path do the media wish to take? Or more bluntly which group of people stand above the search for Madeleine.

As far as I'm aware no media journalist has conducted a search to find the little girl. Instaed they have focussed on the wronged parents.

The reconstructions by the media in all their guises  have not added one scintilla of evidence as to where Madeleine may be. They all stop dead at around 10pm and no further.

Sadly in my opinion SY have added nothing either.

Beyond 10pm and the Smith family sighting ( disputed ) we know nothing further about the fate of the young girl in question.

You would think after seven years on that something would have cropped up - even accidentally but it hasn't.

Brunty/ Malone/ Gamble/Mark- Williams Thomas and so on would be better using their paid and free time not reading opinions on twitter or facebook (reasoned  discussion in less than 30 words is impossible- that's a soundbite for the PR people ) and read Mr Amaral's book and the PJ Final Report and the archiveing Summary from the Portugues Attorney General.

Within it they will find that despite all the words to the media the actions that could have been open to Madeliene's parents were offered and all were declined.

Why they could even read S&S's novel ( sorry book ) and find a nugget or two of evidence they ( the alleged journalists ) could chase up in an effort to get closer to the truth. Typical of this case though -like many others they prefer for others to do the investigating on their behalf.

You do have to give the so called " antis " their due , because if anybody's read up on the case it will be them. No proof of abduction exists . There is no in between. Therefore no proof of abduction  means that what happened was not an abduction Whomever is responsible is unknown or unproved at the moment.

Actions speak louder than words in my opinion and that is how I would judge all people in life. Particularly journalists. They like easy targets because it saves them having to work for a story. This is why they get sued on many occasions.

Despite the self promotion they don't lead - they follow. That is the nature of their business today and if the story turned they would turn with it with no apology for past beliefs.

They are a waste of space and it is no accident that the net leads debate on nearly all current affairs for good or bad. It's better than the status quo. The salaried and expensed  status quo.

Opinion only.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 05.10.14 12:31

BlueBag wrote:

Nobody.

It's spin.

Pink probably.
Although GMcC stated that he does not read twitter (which may well be the literal truth) it is hard to believe that a couple who have declared in court they pay for media monitoring were entirely unaware of the type of commenting at McCann twitter hash tag.  It is also difficult to believe that an anonymous group of concerned citizens took it upon themselves to compile a dossier of abusive texts which they fear one day may be acted upon, and not only handed this to the police but before doing so contacted Sky News.  The result of this is that the McCs who were hitherto entirely ignorant of the abuse are now fully aware of it, as are the rest of the media reading public, inclluding probably the McCs children whom the group were anxious to protect.  In publicising their actions, these so called concerned citizens by all accounts appear to have succeeded in instilling fear and alarm in those they claim they are protecting.  Which all seems rather counter productive, but great tabloid fodder which seems to have been the object of the exercise.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.14 12:51

So, the person who has taken it upon themselves to bring in the Met and criticise people who tweet or comment on forums wishes to remain ANONYMOUS,
but the questioners on forums are called cowardly for posting ANONYMOUSLY on line.    YA COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.14 12:52

Carol Malone  shutup
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.14 12:55

If someone has made a complaint to the police the surely the police are duty bound to let the person they are interviewing aware of the name of the complainant?

It cannot be fair for policemen to visit posters without telling them who has complained IMO and it is possible would go against human rights laws?

CAROL MALONE   -   shutup

Edited spelling etc.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 05.10.14 12:56

plebgate wrote:So, the person who has taken it upon themselves to bring in the Met and criticise people who tweet or comment on forums wishes to remain ANONYMOUS,
but the questioners on forums are called cowardly for posting ANONYMOUSLY on line.    YA COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.

There is a photograph of the supposed "outer" standing by a river, that has swans on it. We can't see her upper body, but we can see she is rather large in the calf area.

So, from the clues, the woman is standing by a river with swans on it.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.14 12:58

Thanks Sally.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 05.10.14 13:10

plebgate wrote:So, the person who has taken it upon themselves to bring in the Met and criticise people who tweet or comment on forums wishes to remain ANONYMOUS,
The question is, which unrelated to the case but nontheless concerned citizens would take it upon themselves to:

• complie a dossier and show it to Sky News
  • hand the dossier to the police for them to investigate

without checking with the McCs concerning their views or wishes on the matter, or the McCs views on the possible consequences of their actions?  Yet again we have claims in the online and print media regarding alleged death threats or threats of harm to the McC family, including their children, which those children are now highly likely to see or hear about, whereas without this story, the children would not have been aware or unsettled by it. 

If this tale is true then those responsible have scored a spectacular own goal and have caused harm to those they claim to wish to protect.  If it is spin, then the fact that the McC children will see/hear about so called threats they would otherwise have been in ignorance of seems to have been brushed aside for the sake of publicity at any cost.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 13:38

Is this 'irony' or 'ironic'?

The 'dossier' was sent to OG. Belgravia, LONDON.

Out of all the police forces, in all of the UK, the 'dossier' was sent to a 'small' unit, OG, at the Met police.

WHY them?

WHY not Leicestershire Police, the McCann's 'home' force?

If 'someone' approached the McCann home, would the McCanns 'call' DCI Redwood at OG, and wait HOURS for officers from OG to 'arrive', or the nearest Leicestershire police station?

Anyway, how 'ironic' is it that OG officers will possibly have to devote/divert valuable taxpayer's 'resources' to 'finding' non-believers of the McCanns 'abduction' story but can't find, and have admitted to 'not knowing what happened' to the 'missing' child they have been remitted to 'find' over the past 3 1/2 YEARS.

How many of OG's 38 'elite' Maddie Cops, and staff, will be re-assigned, to 'troll hunting'

Thus, logically, by their 'absence', (troll hunting) 'harming' the investigation to 'find' Madeleine?

Irony heaped upon irony, as ALWAYS, in this ONE, £10+million, UK taxpayer 'funded' 'missing' person 'case'.

The OG investigation being based ENTIRELY on what ONLY 2 people have 'said' without a scintilla of evidence being 'produced' by either of them, to back up their 'claim' that their daughter Madeleine 'WAS abducted'.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 05.10.14 15:47

There are some horrifying tweets re the lady Sky doorstepped having committed suicide 
I am in shock here and can't believe what this all has come to
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 15:56

noddy100 wrote:There are some horrifying tweets re the lady Sky doorstepped having committed suicide 

I have just seen this too I hope to god this is not true . Some have linked to the facebook page of a male with the surname Leyland with a post from him saying I love you mum and I will miss you forever
I am not going to post the link as if this is true it is very intrusive .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 05.10.14 15:58

No I agree feel very distressed even at the thought but it could be a horrible mistake I hope
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 16:00

noddy100 wrote:There are some horrifying tweets re the lady Sky doorstepped having committed suicide 

link?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 16:05

jeanmonroe wrote:

link?

just go look on twitter at #mccann and you will see posts . I am not going to post the  link that I have seen as it links to a facebook page which people are saying is her sons . 

I really hope this is not true and that folk have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 22 .

If it is true then one can only imagine  what will happen I would not even like to speculate
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.14 16:05

jeanmonroe wrote:

link?
https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 16:12

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

link?
https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869

Not sure it's BL.

Nothing on https://twitter.com/hashtag/askbrunt

(where people 'support' BL)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 16:15

The first tweet is 8 hrs old,wouldn't we have heard something over here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 16:20

both #mccann and #sweepyface are going viral with this but as yet I cannot find anything official lets just hope it is somones idea of a sick joke and not true . 

if it is true sky news need to pull their finger out and make a statement asap , they were quick enough off the mark to harass the woman .
frost

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top