The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:28

It's not just Brunt.

THIS:

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 1412202951221_wps_23_TWEETS_latest_jpg

WAS A DESPICABLE DIRTY TRICK.

Someone needs to answer for this hatchet-job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Lance De Boils 05.10.14 17:28

Let's hope this is all a misunderstanding.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 05.10.14 17:29

Tragic if true

Not just Sky News though, Mrs Leyland was front page news on several red-tops.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:30

jeanmonroe wrote:
Marian wrote:The message was posted 9 hours ago. I think that there would have been some confirmation elsewhere if this related to a person recently in the news.

I agree.

So possibly NOT bad news then...................... thumbsup

But bad news for Brunt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's STILL a KNUT!

Do you reckon? Sky news employee could be responsible for something like this and then there is a news blackout..........um, call me cynical, but I think this is exactly what might happen!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 05.10.14 17:32

Lance De Boils wrote:It is true that this poor lady's son has posted on his fb page, "I love you mum and I will miss you forever", to which there have been replies of condolence from friends. It certainly appears that here is something to this story.

We need to get confirmation of what's actually occured here. But it doesn't sound good so far. sad

But there's no indication on the fb page that he is Sweepyface's son. Are there any broadcast reports of Sweepyface's suicide?

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:33

espeland wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:It is true that this poor lady's son has posted on his fb page, "I love you mum and I will miss you forever", to which there have been replies of condolence from friends. It certainly appears that here is something to this story.

We need to get confirmation of what's actually occured here. But it doesn't sound good so far. sad

But there's no indication on the fb page that he is Sweepyface's son. Are there any broadcast reports of Sweepyface's suicide?

I think there is.

His location is LA and he looks like the guy in the LA photos on her FB page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:34

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Tragic if true

Not just Sky News though, Mrs Leyland was front page news on several red-tops.

Indeed. CAROLE MALONE, well that article was steeped in rigorous fact was it??

I don't watch much TV but I certainly DO NOT watch Lorraine flipping Kelly, so could someone enlighten me? Did that idiot have anything to say on the subject??

Nick Ferrari was letting rip on his radio show apparently!

What I'm getting at is -as still no confirmation bar twitter posts?- but if this IS true, all these sycophantic, stick to the script media FOOLS who can't think outside their own, well paid, safe little boxes, all have blood on their hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:35

Ben Leyland is in LA.

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869

Brenda has a home there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150989489898680&set=pb.609043679.-2207520000.1412526737.&type=3&theater

Looks like him.

Edit: Sorry not a home, she holidays there (with Ben?). Anyway looks like him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.14 17:41

I would guess there is a news blackout within the MSM
Mitchell will be on the phone !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 05.10.14 17:42

on twitter now

Ben Leyland@benleyland10h10 hours ago
I love you mum and I will miss you forever

• RetweetRetweeted
  • FavouriteFavourited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

• Retweets 3
  • Favourites 8
  • Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 M0LCzBzC_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Fq_Jqn3b_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 HZ5pzLpa_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 ZaxYOWEV_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Bc12fc9974f7b847e5955a81d2ee732e_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 TYZ2Jzbj_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 KbANpPiy_normalMartin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 CPDBCaYg_normal

11:31 pm - 4 Oct 2014
[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Bu4FR9Mi_biggerLHL News@LHLNews13m13 minutes ago
@benleyland Ben, I don't know you but you and your family have my very deepest sympathy. Please accept my condolences at this very sad time.
Expand Collapse

• RetweetRetweeted
  • FavouriteFavourited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

[*]Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 M0LCzBzC_biggermariaccnr@mariaccnr5m5 minutes ago
@benleyland Ben, please................ tell to us.....................what happened. We are very worried................... Portugal
Expand Collapse

• RetweetRetweeted
  • FavouriteFavourited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

[*]Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 M0LCzBzC_biggermariaccnr@mariaccnr4m4 minutes ago
@benleyland My heart is weak but i need to know................ Sorry for asking......................... #PORTUGAL
Expand Collapse

• RetweetRetweeted
  • FavouriteFavourited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

[*]Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 14 Fq_Jqn3b_biggerPoppy@C_inthegarden1m1 minute ago
@benleyland Condolences to you Ben, everyone on #Mccan who spoke to your Mum very saddened, your Mum was an honest & lovely lady.. xxxx
[/list]
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 17:42

Omg,Just been reading here,i hope its not true.brunt and sky news have a lot to answer for if it is, as well as that carole malone
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:44

jeanmonroe wrote:
frost wrote:if it is true and the poor woman has comitted suicide could sky news and martin brunt be charged with corporate manslaughter?

YES.
Do CR have a solicitor free?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 17:45

PeterMac wrote:I would guess there is a news blackout within the MSM

yep im thinking the same considering folk are emailing and tweeting every single news agency they can think of .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:45

They can't blackout the internet though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.10.14 17:47

BlueBag wrote:Ben Leyland is in LA.

https://www.facebook.com/benjamin.leyland/posts/10100942959448869

Brenda has a home there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150989489898680&set=pb.609043679.-2207520000.1412526737.&type=3&theater

Looks like him.

Edit: Sorry not a home, she holidays there (with Ben?). Anyway looks like him.

If you look at who "liked" Brenda's fb pictures of her and the son, you will see that one of them was Ben Leyland - and the link is to the same Ben Leyland who posted earlier today.   That confirms the link between the two I'm afraid.  The only hope now is that his post is not what it seems...

eta: Could she be his aunt? And this the anniversary of Ben's mother's death? If it was Brenda who died would he have posted more and angrier?
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 05.10.14 17:54

Oh dear God, please no...
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 17:59

Bishop Brennan wrote:The only hope now is that his post is not what it seems...
That is the only hope, because they are linked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:01

I should  imagine that all the msm news agencies are desperatley arranging emergency meetings . I doubt there will be anything official until they have all tried to get their houses in order .

sorry but it is about time Portugal just threw the book at the Mccanns how many more folk have to suffer because they neglected their children ? 

All anyone wants is justice for Madeleine  . How many more lives have to be ruined as a result of events 7 years ago ? 

Meanwhile the Mccanns continue to rake in money by suing anybody who dare to question their version of events .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:03

There must be  a blackout.

Has to be.

Until they can work out an angle on it.

It's sickening.

We don't have a free press anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.14 18:03

WMD wrote:
Indeed not.
Not YouTube with the 4 videos
Not YouTube with HiDeHo's stuff
Not the e-book
Not what is to come  . . .  

Not even Carter-Ruck can do that.
Some of us haven't even started !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 18:03

Another death on the mccanns hands,  if this news about sweepyface is correct
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 05.10.14 18:05

Unfortunately I am positive it IS Brenda that has died. My condolences to her family & children & wish them the strength to get through this time together.

#Sweepyface we will miss you boohoo

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.10.14 18:06

Let's hope this Facebook message is a red herring so hateful shills believe that she is gone and leave her alone.
I know this has happened before. 
Hope!
pray2

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 05.10.14 18:06

BlueBag wrote:
espeland wrote:

I think there is.

His location is LA and he looks like the guy in the LA photos on her FB page.

Apologies if this appears twice but I thought I had posted something but it isn`t showing up.
 On BL`s FB page there are links to a Ben Leyland her son? who is in LA. There are photos of her on holiday there.
However call me a cynic but there may be several reasons for her "demise" and I truly hope she has just gone away to let the heat die down or consult a good litigator. Another scenario could be she was an actress and her "death" is part of the play. Maybe this is all wishful thinking on my part.
If she really has taken her own life then MB RM and TM have a lot to answer for. Just another victim of their sordid game.
If this is the worst case scenario then I pray it leads to someone with a conscience amongst the cesspit of humanity that masquerades as TM finding that this is the straw that broke the camel`s back and they start singing like a canary.
I also hope those who called her vile names on the MBM debate group and other pages are looking over their shoulders in panic tonight. Their evil namecalling may have cost this woman her life and some of their comments have been saved.
Knock knock. Who`s there? Retribution.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:09

PeterMac wrote:
WMD wrote:
Indeed not.
Not YouTube with the 4 videos
Not YouTube with HiDeHo's stuff
Not the e-book
Not what is to come  . . .  

Not even Carter-Ruck can do that.
Some of us haven't even started !
Long may it continue Peter,I'm a great believer in what oft is quoted.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top