The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Mm11

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Regist10

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Mr Peabody 24.10.14 22:28

They've changed the 'scope' of their declaration and are now seemingly promoting that there are more than 4 videos.  Although so far their evidence has been relatively interesting it's nothing new. They are still calling for more followers etc. if they really have something explosive (which I doubt) they should just get on with it!
Mr Peabody

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s" - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Stillthinking 24.10.14 23:22

PeterMac wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.
How interesting, I wasn't aware of that.  I had a few years not really following the case,  did he mention it in book or in interviews since?
Book IIRC
I'll look it up again

Many thanks.
Stillthinking

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 24.10.14 23:38

Brian Griffin wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Stillthinking wrote:Huh? they're ignoring the more recent statement where Gerry said he'd gone through the patio doors.
Re Gerry and Jez not noticing Jane pass them... what could have happened is that Jane may have also been checking her kids via her patio doors but had to keep the official line at that point that they were all checking via locked front doors(same as Gerry originally said he did). If she was checking via her patio doors sh'ed have turned off down that alley way on the left after allegedly seeing the man at the top of the road, and would not have had to pass Gerry and Jez.
That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.
Why do you think none of the Tapas crowd wants anything else to do with this case, especially something that brings them under scrutiny like a reconstruction? Heaven forbid! A 5-year-old would be able to poke holes through the logic of the testimony. I'm starting to think this is a bit like a Ruth Rendell story 'A Fatal Inversion' in which a group of young individuals who conceal a crime for what they think is the best at the time, find that it ends up destroying their lives at a fundamental level.

In my opinion, of course. I wouldn't want to suggest a crime has been committed here or draw any parallels.

Yes, it could be that  they did just decide to tell a "little white lie" about which door they used, in order to avoid possible negligence charges... unaware of what was to follow.

Rereading DPs rog statement, I knew they were on the first floor and were the one couple who relied on a baby monitor and didn't do any checks at all but what  I had missed before was that their patio doors that opened onto their first floor balcony weren't reliable and didn't lock properly? Say whaaa? They left two kids, one a toddler, who like any toddler would have been capable of climbing out of a cot/bed and walking around... in an apartment with patio doors that didn't lock properly that led straight onto  a first floor balcony? If thats' the case they are so lucky nothing happened there.
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 25.10.14 6:26

Article: Madeleine McCann Was Not Abducted

This is very good article with an excellent introduction from Dr Martin Roberts.  Here's just a a taste.  

"For seven years past a watching international community has been witness to a growing clamour of borrowed knowledge regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, hearsay tearing repeatedly through the fabric of reason like a succession of tornados in America’s mid-west, and bringing us more recently to the most ludicrous of situations; one in which a UK police force is given a seemingly limitless budget, so as to review and pursue a case over which it has no legal jurisdiction, and in deliberate disavowal of the evidence collated by the original investigators. In an admitted collaboration with the UK government, they are acting ‘as if the abduction happened in the UK’ without first, or indeed ever, establishing whether ‘abduction’ happened at all."

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2014/10/madeleine-mccann-was-not-abducted.html

Not a lot of new material in it, but a well-written article outlining the key points. Points that bear repeating.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 25.10.14 8:29

So October 12th came and went and now we are presented with video 4a two weeks later.  Nothing new so far, just a promise of more to come - in videos 4b and onwards I take it?
I would like to remind you 2&2 that at the heart of this case there is a missing or dead child.  If you have information relevant to the case then put up or shut up. Do not use this case case just to get more facebook shares or likes for yourselves, this is not a game. Have some respect.
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 25.10.14 12:49

Bishop Brennan wrote:Article: Madeleine McCann Was Not Abducted

This is very good article with an excellent introduction from Dr Martin Roberts.  Here's just a a taste.  

"For seven years past a watching international community has been witness to a growing clamour of borrowed knowledge regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, hearsay tearing repeatedly through the fabric of reason like a succession of tornados in America’s mid-west, and bringing us more recently to the most ludicrous of situations; one in which a UK police force is given a seemingly limitless budget, so as to review and pursue a case over which it has no legal jurisdiction, and in deliberate disavowal of the evidence collated by the original investigators. In an admitted collaboration with the UK government, they are acting ‘as if the abduction happened in the UK’ without first, or indeed ever, establishing whether ‘abduction’ happened at all."

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2014/10/madeleine-mccann-was-not-abducted.html

Not a lot of new material in it, but a well-written article outlining the key points.  Points that bear repeating.  

Who is Dr Roberts, is he an actual, publicly known doctor or is it just a pen name/user ID?
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking 25.10.14 12:50

brixham wrote:
I would like to remind you 2&2 that at the heart of this case there is a missing or dead child.  If you have information relevant to the case then put up or shut up. Do not use this case case just to get more facebook shares or likes for yourselves, this is not a game. Have some respect.

Amen!
Stillthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 25.10.14 19:31

I may be wrong but didn't the witness statement by Jeremy Wilkins give the impression that Gerry had left via the patio doors and not the front door as claimed by 2and2?
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 12.11.14 10:09

2&2's twitter postings have all been 'whooshed' for some reason. They won't attract many more followers now!

Their FB page is still there though with their set of 'revelation' videos (last one was 24th October).

https://twitter.com/2and2TV

https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 12.11.14 21:47

Daryl Dixon wrote:I may be wrong but didn't the witness statement by Jeremy Wilkins give the impression that Gerry had left via the patio doors and not the front door as claimed by 2and2?
I think that JW said he met GM near the gate - not at the gate.

There was only JT who said she saw the pair at around 9.10 -9.15pm.

That's all solved now though - supposedly.

The problem for JW  is that he didn't know what time it was apparently.

For all he may have known it could have been GM leaving to go to dinner at beyond 8.30pm?

What is interesting is despite JW going into the Tapas bar he doesn't appear to have seen any
members of his tennis co- players at the Tapas Bar. If so then when he went there is it possible that no-one he
knew was there at the time he was there? If you see what I mean? Therefore if the Tapas 9 statements are true
maybe no Tapas 9 persons were there at the time he was there. Could he have arrived at the Tapas Bar at possibly 8.15 or beyond?

All opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 12.11.14 21:52

brixham wrote:So October 12th came and went and now we are presented with video 4a two weeks later.  Nothing new so far, just a promise of more to come - in videos 4b and onwards I take it?

To paraphrase Dr.Gerry after bring interviewed by the PJ and declared arguido.

'They've got NOTHING!'
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top