The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by aiyoyo on 27.09.14 18:05

Mathematically, T is time.

Astronaut and Military use it to count down to big event.

T minus 10 minutes means 10 minutes to launch time.

T minus X = Oct 12th.

It had better be good this count down to T-day for launch by 2X2.

It might just be hoax of WUM.  
If it's going to be of any significance should it not be left with OG to deal with?
Launching it on youtube expecting the Mcs to respond is never to happen.  Unless there is  a compelling reason they wont respond. Paradoxically if there is a compelling reason more so they wont fall into the trap of responding to something that might incriminate them.  They will launch the pink pounce and use him to bound the story up and down and out of sight.

Whatever it is, 2by2 hopes to draw attention to it.  Hope it is not something already done to death viewed from a fresh angle; hoping to get people excited only to end in disappointing anti-climax.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web on 27.09.14 19:06

I thought exactly the same about the t minus being a countdown...hopefully a countdown to justice but I'll not hold my breath!

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 27.09.14 20:14

I'm sorry, but I just can't get excited about this, though I do hope to be proved wrong.  pray2

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 27.09.14 21:51

What are the possible ways of understanding this paradox ?

The first option is that Kate immediately started rearranging the room, but in this case did not make the bed, which was still unmade from the previous night.
It is of interest to note that she had not even pulled the bed straight when she got up, or when she made Madeleine's bed, which is neat and tidy in the photos,  with the corner neatly turned down, giving at least the appearance that no one had slept in it.    [8]
But she must have tucked the curtains back down the crack between the bed and the wall, certainly having to move the bed out to do so, and made sure they were hanging properly, before pushing it back against the wall before the police arrived.

Nobody ever seems to query the unmade bed to my satisfaction. In order for an abductor to have got out through the window, it's obvious he (or she) would have had to have climbed on top of the bed to climb out. Either that or had an accomplice waiting on the other side to receive a child. Either way, the bed would had to have been kneeled on, or stepped on, or actually moved.

Does anyone ever wonder whether all the huffing and puffing about Kate sleeping in the kids' room is just another bluff? And that the bed by the window was deliberately messed up to look as if someone had slept in it. If it had been made (as Madeleine's bed was), then an abductor would have left footprints, or kneeprints, with possible traceable elements... and if there were no such signs, then it would have been patently obvious there was no abductor. So to be on the safe side, couldn't Kate and / or Gerry have messed up the bed so that no one would be able to tell if an abductor had been there at all?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 27.09.14 22:31

@canada12 wrote:What are the possible ways of understanding this paradox ?

The first option is that Kate immediately started rearranging the room, but in this case did not make the bed, which was still unmade from the previous night.
It is of interest to note that she had not even pulled the bed straight when she got up, or when she made Madeleine's bed, which is neat and tidy in the photos,  with the corner neatly turned down, giving at least the appearance that no one had slept in it.    [8]
But she must have tucked the curtains back down the crack between the bed and the wall, certainly having to move the bed out to do so, and made sure they were hanging properly, before pushing it back against the wall before the police arrived.

Nobody ever seems to query the unmade bed to my satisfaction. In order for an abductor to have got out through the window, it's obvious he (or she) would have had to have climbed on top of the bed to climb out. Either that or had an accomplice waiting on the other side to receive a child. Either way, the bed would had to have been kneeled on, or stepped on, or actually moved.

Does anyone ever wonder whether all the huffing and puffing about Kate sleeping in the kids' room is just another bluff? And that the bed by the window was deliberately messed up to look as if someone had slept in it. If it had been made (as Madeleine's bed was), then an abductor would have left footprints, or kneeprints, with possible traceable elements... and if there were no such signs, then it would have been patently obvious there was no abductor. So to be on the safe side, couldn't Kate and / or Gerry have messed up the bed so that no one would be able to tell if an abductor had been there at all?

IMO 2&2 my not be a WUM but I do fear they could be a johnny-come-lately who are going to point something out that Mr Bennett et al pointed out 7 years ago. But you never know, it could be genuine revelation.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice on 27.09.14 23:05

If it was reported to Grange back in July can it really be that significant?

I hope it is obviously. When did they start diggimg again?

waiting for justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 28.09.14 0:49

@canada12 wrote: 
What about Madeleine's bed?

She was supposed to have been sleeping in it before being "abducted" only AFTER Kate, Gerry & the twins ALL shared/read a story with Madeleine whilst sitting on it. Does it show any evidence of this happening? Not in my opinion

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 28.09.14 2:33

@BlueBag wrote:
@frost wrote:

Absolutely fair video.

No arguments from me.

Good vid.

Another few points:

1. Matthew Oldfield said he could see the twins from a position even further back than Kate at the door: he could even see them breathing. So why couldn't she see them?

2. It must have been an extremely strong draught of air to force the door closed while her hand is on the handle. There is no evidence of wind speeds high enough to create such draughts on the night in question. Not to say it might not be possible, but it is very doubtful. If you think about it the door was most likely to be forced shut (on her account) when she opened the patio doors to gain entrance - that's when you disturb the pressure equilibrium potentially, especially if there are high winds. Pressure should very likely have equalised by the time she got to the bedroom, but if that is not the case then why didn't the door get slammed shut by the air disturbance before Kate arrived when conditions were the same (closed patio doors, open bedroom window). I say the same, because if the patio doors were open the likelihood of a draft of air causing disturbance is much less (pressure will tend to equalise). I think you are left with another coincidence: that the air pressure changed dramatically at the very moment when Kate closed the door to.

3. I would love to see some tests of lighting levels in the room. Is there a significant or dramatic change in the lighting in the room if the shutters are up? I suspect there would be, and you would get all sort of shaowing effects with the billowing curtains that would tell you the window in the room was open (remember there was already enough light in the room for MO to see the twins...why not the open window as well?

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 8:13

There were no gusts of wind like that. The weather reports and first hand testimony from local residents proves this.

Consider this
A gust, sufficient to squeeze a small amount of air through a small window 1m high by 45 cm wide and to SLAM a door against the pressure of an adult's hand, and a second one sufficient to Whoosh full length medium weight curtains from their position trapped tightly down the back of a bad and a chair . . .

would do WHAT to the transparent tarpaulin sheet protecting the Tapas bar, which in my estimation would be at least 30 square metres, and probably nearer 40 m2
(A parachute is less than 10 m2)

Any such gusts would have been noticed and commented on by everyone in the restaurant.
They weren't.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 28.09.14 8:29

^^Agreed PeterMac, plus gusts of that speed would blow leaves/dirt into the room, of which there were neither reported.

Unless of course the leaves/dirt were swept up as part of a tidy up. Either way, lies and cover up
appear evident again.

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 28.09.14 8:46

Unfortunately,  if OG have been made aware of this and are allowing it to be published on twitter it can't be much of a revelation moment in my opinion.  If it was that significant and ground breaking,  and had the potential to prove the Macs guilt, I don't think the met would be allowing them to post it now and prejudice a possible future prosecution.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 28.09.14 9:18

Too much detail. She is making it all up! glee

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 9:19

The weather that night was mild, with a light breeze,. In Faro it was recorded as reaching only Force 3. At 10pm only 14.4kph. This is the bottom end of Force 3.

Beaufort Force 3 Gentle breeze 12–19 km/h (3–5 m/s)
Leaves and small twigs constantly moving, light flags extended.

This may set the scene
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/witness/october/16/newsid_3174000/3174374.stm

1987: The great October storm
The winds which swept across southern Britain in October 1987 left the worst-hit areas totally devastated.
The storm uprooted millions of trees, ripped roofs off buildings, destroyed cars and even reduced an Isle of Wight pier to a pile of flotsam.
Many parts of the country were cut off from power and 18 people lost their lives in winds which reached 100 mph (161 km/h) in parts of the UK.

I was only seven at the time, living in Basildon, Essex.
I remember the wind being so strong that it blew the curtains horizontal to the ceiling (even though the window was only on vent).
The devastation the next day was incredible. I will never forget the house in Wickford Ave, Pitsea, losing its entire wall (the wall was lying flat on the ground still in one piece). All of us children thought it was great because the schools were closed.
Jason Lowe, UK

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 9:24

@The Rooster wrote:Too much detail. She is making it all up! glee
And her best friend said
Fiona Payne
And I remember the Thursday was a bit of a transition day, as I say, you know, with the weather, it just seemed to warm up, it was sunnier, erm, and it was a very pleasant evening, you know, it was a nice sunny evening, warm”

With a Force 6 - 7 wind ? ? ?
She is making it up, and moreover making it up many months after the event.
There is no mention of any of this in her first statement, nor in either of Gerry's
In their statements they say the curtains were wide open.

And a local resident says
'Thursday, 3 May 2007 Weather continues cool and cloudy with sunny intervals, but not pool dipping weather.
Noticed first evidence of weather change, as by 7.15 pm cloud was clearing from the North. Just after 11pm night sky clear with full moon
I arrived at my apartment about 11:45pm. It was a clear dry moonlit night . . . and it was good to reflect that better weather had now set in.
In fact, the rains did not return until 14 June."

Prosecution Exhibit KH 1 is proving invaluable

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic on 28.09.14 10:41

@nglfi wrote:Unfortunately,  if OG have been made aware of this and are allowing it to be published on twitter it can't be much of a revelation moment in my opinion.  If it was that significant and ground breaking,  and had the potential to prove the Macs guilt, I don't think the met would be allowing them to post it now and prejudice a possible future prosecution.
EXACTLY!!!! - Any substantial worthwhile credible evidence released into the public domain at this time is a sure fire way of preventing any sort of prosecution of the perpetrators of Madeleines disappearance

Sceptic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 28.09.14 11:04

Lots of discussion on Twitter, this morning, about a "pro" being one of the nannies from the Ocean Club. Here is one of the tweets:

Peace, Love, Justice   @LarryPKay  

NANNY and TWEETER at Mark Warner Ocean Club Praia de Luz when Madeleine #McCann VANISHED admits
S W I N G I N G

There is a lot more information about this nanny on Twitter, for those who are interested.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 28.09.14 11:06

@Sceptic wrote:
@nglfi wrote:Unfortunately,  if OG have been made aware of this and are allowing it to be published on twitter it can't be much of a revelation moment in my opinion.  If it was that significant and ground breaking,  and had the potential to prove the Macs guilt, I don't think the met would be allowing them to post it now and prejudice a possible future prosecution.
EXACTLY!!!! - Any substantial worthwhile credible evidence released into the public domain at this time is a sure fire way of preventing any sort of prosecution of the perpetrators of Madeleines disappearance

Interesting point . Maybe throw it out there, credible evidence maybe, enough  to nail them. Will become dissected on forums,  so no longer  credible.
WHY THE 12TH OF OCTOBER something special about that date.!!!! Why bother with a date just say we are about to expose what we know, now on twitter no need of a date.
You have to hold on to this if they need support behind them but a very big ? imo

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.14 12:07

I've never understood the significance of the door being open so much wider than how she and Gerry left it (slightly ajar) when they left for dinner. They'd been 2 other checks since then - Gerry and Matt - so the door would have been moved.

So Kate may well have expected the door to be in any position, so would not have assumed the openness meant the children had got out of bed to mischief-make. Not quite sure what the video is getting at here, because, so far, she can easily explain her thought processes and associated actions.

That being, there was no need to wonder at the door being wide because she knew of 2 people who had been through it in the meantime ( she wouldn't have known at that point that Matt hadn't actually gone through the door).

Must try harder 2and2.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 28.09.14 12:51

@sallypelt wrote:Lots of discussion on Twitter, this morning, about a "pro" being one of the nannies from the Ocean Club. Here is one of the tweets:

Peace, Love, Justice   @LarryPKay  

NANNY and TWEETER at Mark Warner Ocean Club Praia de Luz when Madeleine #McCann VANISHED admits
S W I N G I N G

There is a lot more information about this nanny on Twitter, for those who are interested.
Amy T??

I have a feeling that some "antis" are double agents?.
After the "2&2" published this, it seems to be some nervous,"anti" tweeters. 
I don´t know, just a feeling.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 12:59

Dee Coy wrote:So Kate may well have expected the door to be in any position, so would not have assumed the openness meant the children had got out of bed to mischief-make. Not quite sure what the video is getting at here, because, so far, she can easily explain her thought processes and associated actions.

Kate made a big deal about it and it could have meant the kids had got out of bed. It is not a given it was Gerry or Mat.

You would check.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.14 13:14

@BlueBag wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:So Kate may well have expected the door to be in any position, so would not have assumed the openness meant the children had got out of bed to mischief-make. Not quite sure what the video is getting at here, because, so far, she can easily explain her thought processes and associated actions.

Kate made a big deal about it and it could have meant the kids had got out of bed. It is not a given it was Gerry or Mat.

You would check.

Tissue paper thin, I'm afraid. Nothing to put the McCanns on shaky ground or could be used as evidence in court, as 2&2 claim. All she has to do is say 'Well, I knew Gerry and Matt had been in the room already, so, although I noticed it, I wasn't too suprised."

Not necessarily doubting 2and2's motives, just saying they'll have to do better than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.14 13:20

Dee Coy wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

You would check.

Tissue paper thin, I'm afraid. Nothing to put the McCanns on shaky ground or could be used as evidence in court, as 2&2 claim. All she has to do is say 'Well, I knew Gerry and Matt had been in the room already, so, although I noticed it, I wasn't too suprised."

Not necessarily doubting 2and2's motives, just saying they'll have to do better than this.

I agree... but it is one of those (many) things that make you go hmmmm... worth putting out there.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.09.14 13:50

I am getting bored with this now
What are the possibilities

Door open More than we left it, but Kate cannot have known because of the two previous visits  - WE KNOW
Door cannot have slammed because there were no gusts of wind capable of doing that - WE KNOW
Curtains cannot have Whooshed because there were no gusts of wind sufficient to do this - WE KNOW
Kate almost did not look into the room - WE KNOW
Gerry almost did not look into the room - WE KNOW
No one else who visited looked into the room - WE KNOW
No Window of Opportunity now possible since Tannerman was trashed - WE KNOW
No smell of Chloroform at 9.30pm - WE KNOW
No smell of Cloroform at 10pm - WE KNOW
Last Photo tampered with so that there is no evidence Madeleie was even alive that evening WE KNOW

It is going to have to be good to "Force" the McCanns to say anything, against the advice of their highly paid lawyers.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 28.09.14 15:34

Sorry to be a bore.... roses

Kate says as she closed the open door "and when it got to here" - the action she gives - jumps as though shocked - "it slammed"  then says "I opened it and looking into the room" (bare in mind GM says was DARK) and she says "I didn't want to put the light on because I didn't want wake the children"
Question? - what did Kate expect to see? she would have been looking into a pitch black room !
Question? - surely the slamming, (that so shocked Kate that it made her jolt) would have woken the children?
Question? - Would  Putting a light have made any difference?
Question? - (though I kinda know the answer) would the opening of the patio door have caused the kids room door to flow open (despite a window being closed)

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic on 28.09.14 17:40

@PeterMac wrote:I am getting bored with this now
What are the possibilities

Door open More than we left it, but Kate cannot have known because of the two previous visits  - WE KNOW
Door cannot have slammed because there were no gusts of wind capable of doing that - WE KNOW
Curtains cannot have Whooshed because there were no gusts of wind sufficient to do this - WE KNOW
Kate almost did not look into the room - WE KNOW
Gerry almost did not look into the room - WE KNOW
No one else who visited looked into the room - WE KNOW
No Window of Opportunity now possible since Tannerman was trashed - WE KNOW
No smell of Chloroform at 9.30pm - WE KNOW
No smell of Cloroform at 10pm - WE KNOW
Last Photo tampered with so that there is no evidence Madeleie was even alive that evening WE KNOW

It is going to have to be good to "Force" the McCanns to say anything, against the advice of their highly paid lawyers.
with only 177 twitter followers - whatever they think or do have isnt exactly going to go viral - delussions of grandeur on their part i think of how many people are actually interested anymore

Sceptic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum