The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Mm11

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Mm11

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Regist10

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Empty POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 0:32

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-examine-former-6699750?ICID=FB_mirror_main

I implore all guests and members here to read my thread on Wojchiech Krokowski if they have not already done so to get some true understanding of the significance of Woychiech Krokowski and Nuno Lourenco's statement about him: >>

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10602-was-wojcek-krokowski-sagres-man-with-a-camera-the-template-for-both-tannerman-and-smithman 
and
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11402-richard-hall-s-film-the-phantoms-or-the-four-fabrications-explained-in-21-simple-points?highlight=krokowskiatch

AND watch Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' where all you want to know about Krokowski is explained! >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU

++++++++++++++++++++

ARTICLE

Two new photographs of Krokowski;

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Krokow11

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Krokow12

Detectives searching for Madeleine McCann are examining pictures taken by a businessman after he told Sunday People investigators he enjoyed taking snaps of children on holiday.

Officers are scouring ­hundreds of images from the camera of Wojciech Krokowski, from Poland.

They are focusing on those he took while in Praia da Luz at the time Madeleine went missing – on May 3, 2007.

Krokowski’s flat was searched after the three-year-old vanished. Portuguese cops later ruled him out.

There was renewed interest in him after the release in September 2007 of an artist’s ­impression of a man walking with a sleeping child.

It was publicised widely in the hope it would jog ­memories about Madeleine.

The images British ­detectives are looking at is in a batch of more than 100 handed over to us by the Pole during an interview.

Among them is a ­picture of Mr Krokowski, 52, taken in Portugal in May 2007.

Mr Krokowski told our ­investigators he liked taking pictures of ­children while he was on trips abroad.

He said he was amazed he had not been contacted since police reopened the case in 2011. The Pole insisted: I am ready to speak to them any time they want.”

Mr Krokowski said he ­wanted to ­remove a shadow that has been hanging over him since he ­became the ­subject of an international manhunt over Madeleine.

It is the latest twist in the long-running saga in which British police have vowed to leave no stone unturned to solve the mystery of what ­happened to Madeleine.

The extensive Scotland Yard review, which began in 2011, has so far cost more than £10million, with an extra £2million set for next year.

Mr Krokowski and his wife Anetta, 50, stayed in the Solimar apartments in Burgau just two miles from Praia da Luz between Saturday April 28 April and Saturday May 5 in 2007.

Madeleine was snatched from her apartment while her doctor parents Kate, now 47, and Gerry, 46, dined nearby with friends.

We tracked Mr Krokowski to his office in the Polish ­capital. He admitted he enjoys taking pictures of ­children on holiday but ­that it was for ­artistic purposes.

In his first-ever newspaper interview he said: “I take ­photos of old people, young people, landscapes and I have a lot of pictures from places like Thailand, Greece, Portugal, France, with kids on them.

“But I never thought about kids as a sexual object. Nothing like this, never, never never. I am a simple man with normal sexual orientations.”

Mr Krokowski revealed that although Polish police officers quizzed the couple and searched their apartment and the home of his father, they never ­confiscated his camera or inspected his pictures.

Goncalo Amaral, the controversial detective who led the original Portuguese investigation before he was replaced, has said he regretted that the Polish police probe into the couple was not taken further and that they did not seize Mr Krokowski’s camera and look at his holiday pics at that time.

But Mr Krokowski, who describes himself as an “obsessive photographer” told us he still had every single picture he took the day Madeleine vanished and handed them over so we could pass them to Operation Grange.

Our man met Mr Krokowski at the offices of his interior design business in a suburb of central Warsaw near the banks of the river Vistula. Smart and professional, Mr Krokowski was in a meeting when we first called but cut the session short in order to speak to us when we ­explained who we were.

Over a couple of hours together he spoke at length about his involvement in the case and how he was eager to clear his name once and for all.

He revealed the accusations had cast a shadow over him and his wife for eight years and that he had no idea he was being thought of as a suspect until ­police knocked on his door.

The couple were made a top priority by Portuguese detectives in the ­immediate aftermath of Madeleine’s disappearance. They issued a CCTV picture of the Polish couple at a ­shopping mall in Portugal which went round the world.

The move came after a tourist claimed a man fitting Mr Krokowski’s appearance and driving a rental car was taking pictures of his children in the resort of Sagres just a 20-minute drive from Praia da Luz.

The tourist claimed he feared the man wanted to kidnap his daughter, who he said bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine. But by the time the report was made, the Krokowskis had left for their Warsaw home. They pair were ­approached by police within half an hour after returning.

Their rental apartment in Portugal was also searched by forensic science experts but no charges were brought.

Mr Krokowski said he has ­taken a close interest in the case and was surprised he had not been ­contacted since the early days of the investigation.

He said: “I have followed this issue and know the British police are re-investigating.

“They have not been in touch with me yet but of course I am ready to speak to them any time they want to.

“Me and my wife came back to Poland via Berlin.

“We came back on the Saturday evening and took the train to Warsaw on Sunday morning.

“Half an hour after we got back the Polish police visited me at home and said they were there because of Madeleine.

“I said, ‘Welcome, please look around, go through my flat.’

“I flew back by plane and train, it would have been impossible to take someone with me.

“They seemed satisfied with that and I was never contacted again.

“But still on the internet I find the reports from the Portuguese police about us as ‘suspects’ and everything we were supposed to have done at this time.

“I am never comfortable when I read this and see I am a suspect. It’s not so good.

“I thought it was strange that I was a suspect. I am a normal man.

“I like ­children. I dream of having them but my wife has had some problems with alcohol and petty crimes over the years so we never had them.

“But I am a great ‘father’ to my friend’s ­children so it was a great pity for me that some ­parents lost their daughter.” 

Speaking about the photos from his holiday in 2007, Mr Krokowski said he was happy to hand them over.

He added: “We are not the type of people to lie on the beach so we travelled a lot in that area between Sagres and Burgau and I have plenty of photos from our time there but the police never asked for them.

“I thought once maybe I should show those photos. They are not just ­landscapes, there are lots of people. Maybe something in there could be helpful.

“I collect all my photographs, I still have them from that trip, of course you can have them if they could help in anyway.”

The Sunday People can also reveal Operation Grange has been looking at possible leads in northern and central Europe.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Empty Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 1:03

The article also includes these two photos:

The Solimar Apartments, built by Robert Murat's father, where Krokowskl stayed 28 April to 3 May 2007

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Krokow14

The CCTV photo of Krokowski, taken whilst he was shopping in Praia da Luz in 2007:

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Krokow15

Brief reminder of my hypothesis:

1. The story of Krokowski attempting to kidnap Lourenco’s daughter is a fabrication

2. ‘Tannerman’ and ‘Smithman’ are also both clear fabrications, also based on a description of Krokowski

3. All three (a) Nuno Lorenco (b) Jane Tanner and (c) the Smiths gave near-identical descriptions of this mystery kidnapper/abductor 

Please also visit the 'SMITHMAN 2' thread, here, which examines the 17 striking similarities between all three sightings:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8297-smithman-2-what-can-account-for-the-17-remarkable-similarities-between-tannerman-and-smithman

Consider this: The kidnapping incident occurred on Sunday (29 April). But when did Lourenco report it to the PJ? Not until 5 May - the day after Jane Tanner had in effect given a description of him - and just moments after Krokowski's plane took off for Berlin. He was framed in order to create a non-existent abductor

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Empty Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by aiyoyo 25.10.15 1:26

snipped from article

Mr Krokowski said he has ­taken a close interest in the case and was surprised he had not been ­contacted since the early days of the investigation.

He said: “I have followed this issue and know the British police are re-investigating.

“They have not been in touch with me yet but of course I am ready to speak to them any time they want to.

“Me and my wife came back to Poland via Berlin.

“We came back on the Saturday evening and took the train to Warsaw on Sunday morning.

“Half an hour after we got back the Polish police visited me at home and said they were there because of Madeleine.

“I said, ‘Welcome, please look around, go through my flat.’

“I flew back by plane and train, it would have been impossible to take someone with me.

“They seemed satisfied with that and I was never contacted again.

He doesn't look anything like the e-fit men. No wonder Grange isn't interested in him.

I don't understand why the tabloid is regurgitating this story, dragging him into the mud unnecessarily.  You would have thought common sense dictates that if Grange hasn't shown an interest in him, hasn't gotten him interviewed or visited him by now, then he isn't on their suspects list, so why the Sunday People tracked him down now and wrote this gibberish is beyond comprehension.

It goes to show they (the papers) are kept in the dark and trying to second guess Grange investigation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 1:47

I think the powers-that-be are involved in the black arts here.

The name Wojchiech Krokowski became known to tens of thosuands more people after Richard Hall published his film 'THE PHANTOMS' in April. Krokowski featured heavily in the first part of the film, and rightly so given the remarkable coincidence of the descriptions of both Jane Tanner of Tannerman and the Smiths' description of Smithman being near-identical.

Now the mainstream media follow Richard Hall's lead and bring us their 'take' on Krokowski. 

There has to be a reason why Krokowski is being brought into the light now. The Sunday People sent a reporter and cameraman all the way to Warsaw! 

I am sure that the Sunday People have been tipped of by the powers-that-be to go and look for Krokowski, and no doubt our security services helpfully gave the Sunday People his address. It's clear this story has been authorized by DCI Nicola Wall from Operation Grange, with its mysterious hints of possible leads in 'northern and central Europe'. That could keep us going another 8 years.

It's always worth bearing in mind, thinking of Wojchiech Krokowski, that in the very Solimar apartmemt block where he stayed, hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat and Jane Tanner were found.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.10.15 1:33

Tony Bennett wrote:
Now the mainstream media follow Richard Hall's lead and bring us their 'take' on Krokowski. 

There has to be a reason why Krokowski is being brought into the light now. The Sunday People sent a reporter and cameraman all the way to Warsaw! 

I am sure that the Sunday People have been tipped of by the powers-that-be to go and look for Krokowski, and no doubt our security services helpfully gave the Sunday People his address. It's clear this story has been authorized by DCI Nicola Wall from Operation Grange, with its mysterious hints of possible leads in 'northern and central Europe'. That could keep us going another 8 years.

It could well be the mainstream has become aware of Richard Hall's video if they have been reading/monitoring this forum or through other means, and hence following up on this by visiting Krokowski.  

For Sunday People to have sent a reporter all the way to Warsaw at this timing is indeed strange move.  No date was given for the visit but must have been recent by deduction.  Reporter is capable of taking few simple shots without needing a cameraman in tow.

Sorry, I don't buy the newspaper was sent and helped by powers-of-the-day; neither do I buy DCI Wall has anything to do with this. 

BTW, I don't believe in the conspiracy theory, but for arguing sake even if, say, powers-that-be and police are in it together to cover up whatever, no reason or rational sense to involve newspapers in it thereby showing their hands risking getting themselves into a mess.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 25.10.15 4:44

Or has the story got a little of a pink hue surrounding it? Could it have originated from camp McCann? The only recent press coverage could be seen as rather negative to them. The spat with Kerry Needham, arguments as to continued funding of this farcical investigation in such straightened times together with the fact that many media outlets now allow comments which for the most have been negative. 

Krokowoski must be like manna from heaven for TM. A fresh name to throw into the mix, little if at all known by the general public, provable as real.  A 'legitimate' suspect/lead who was of great interest to the Portuguese police in '07. Perfect for reinforcing abduction is the only scenario plot. He might even be able to supply us with a few blurry distance snaps of a small blondish child with person or persons unknown.

Note also the change in language. 'Amaral disgraced cop removed from the investigation'  (probably a more polite description than how he is usually portrayed) now becomes 'Gonçalo Amaral controversial detective who led the origional Portuguese investigation before he was replaced'.

I agree this is a perfect counter to those who argue it's time to shut up shop. How can we leave Madeleine to languish in the Carpathian mountains, when with a little more effort and a lot more cash she could be home for Christmas? No mention of those crack, not to mention expensive teams of detectives funded by donations. Surely Mr Halligen would have been hot on the trail of this vital lead? No?

Just a thought but surely if this was the official line accidently on purpose leaked via SY then every headline from The Sun to The Sunday Times would be running with it? To me this has more than a slight whiff of Mitchell about it.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 25.10.15 8:08

Its sounds to me that he has contacted the newspaper and he has found something "useful" or significant on the photographs.Why would he want to talk about this now after all these years.?Why would he want to remind people he was once a suspect? Why is the article repeating that he has saved the photos? I think there must be something of interest in his photographs .
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 8:23

Joannep43 wrote:Its sounds to me that he has contacted the newspaper and he has found something "useful" or significant on the photographs.Why would he want to talk about this now after all these years.?Why would he want to remind people he was once a suspect? Why is the article repeating that he has saved the photos? I think there must be something of interest in his photographs .
Quite possibly @ Joannep43 you have hit the nail square on the head there.

I have been thinking the same thought - wondering if in a few weeks' time one or more of Krokowski's photos will 'emerge' and will somehow 'prove' the McCann Team's version of events.

The Sunday People are claiming that there is something of interest in the photographs and have passed them to Scotland Yard/rRange. I have no doubt that this episode has been arranged by the powers-that-be to suit their agenda, and that the Sunday People has simply been sent on an errand. I don't think Krokowski has yielded up his photographs to a Sunday People journo without some pre-planning. Was he really 'door-stepped' at his business premises as the article claims? 

Further, given Krokowski's centrality to the very early days of the PJ investigation, and how he diverted Dr Goncalo Amaral's efforts on Saturday 5 May, and if I am on the right lines in suggesting that Krokowski was the template for the descriptions of both 'Tannerman' and 'Smithman', then is it even possible that Krokowski was a willing patsy in all this (to divert the PJ's investigation away from the truth) - and is somehow linked to Murat?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 25.10.15 9:09

@ Tony Bennett I understand where you are coming from but it could also apply quite the opposite.
A man who was once a suspect in the case and was cleared.
Whose presence in PDL at that time is undisputable
Whose photographs can be verified as genuine within a timeframe
May have recently realised for unknown reasons that some or one of his photographs are significant..
To Dispute the McCanns version of events.
All hypothetical and in my opinion.

Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 9:37

Joannep43 wrote:@ Tony Bennett I understand where you are coming from but it could also apply quite the opposite.
A man who was once a suspect in the case and was cleared.
Whose presence in PDL at that time is undisputable
Whose photographs  can be verified as genuine within a timeframe.
May have recently realised for unknown reasons that some or one of his photographs are significant.
To dispute the McCanns' version of events.
All hypothetical and in my opinion.
I hadn't really thought of that. I think it's a very unlikely scenario.

Whatever the photographs reveal, is it likely that Operation Grange will suddenly and dramatically change its remit?

I don't think so.

And what tends to disprove your hypothesis is that he was door-stepped at his place of work. That wouldn't happen if he had volunteered to show the photos to someone.

And - honestly - if he wanted to disclose some photograph, would his chosen method be to contact the Sunday People

Unlikely in the extreme, isn't it?  

IMO this story has the fingerprints of the McCann Team >> Clarence Mitchell >> Operation Grange >> the British security services all over it

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 25.10.15 10:01

I don't think anything significant will be on the photos. This sounds like the continuation of the P.R. Machine, the journalists go and find this bloke after years and he gives them the photos because he doesn't want to be seen as a suspect with anything to hide. They repay the favour by saying 'Mr Krokowski told our ­investigators he liked taking pictures of ­children while he was on trips abroad.'.......which makes him seem like some kind of pervert when actually he said he took pictures of all kinds of people and places.

all this photo business glosses over the fact that something must have happened behind closed doors in apt 5a where body and blood dogs got excited. They are just trying to re-emphasise the 'creepy stranger lurking around the resort scenario' to the public by implying their is something significant in photos of the town and beaches etc.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.10.15 10:48

snook wrote:Or has the story got a little of a pink hue surrounding it? Could it have originated from camp McCann? The only recent press coverage could be seen as rather negative to them. The spat with Kerry Needham, arguments as to continued funding of this farcical investigation in such straightened times together with the fact that many media outlets now allow comments which for the most have been negative. 

If it were pink due behind this stunt then isn't that own goal seeing that Grange didn't show interest in the man, and also considering that he's willing to show all the photos to whichever authority that be interested in them.   

Krokowoski must be like manna from heaven for TM. A fresh name to throw into the mix, little if at all known by the general public, provable as real.  A 'legitimate' suspect/lead who was of great interest to the Portuguese police in '07. Perfect for reinforcing abduction is the only scenario plot. He might even be able to supply us with a few blurry distance snaps of a small blondish child with person or persons unknown.

Doubtless the idea behind the article was to reinforce the abduction theory with the abductor still at large, possibly in Central or Northern Europe, that Grange hasn't quite got an idea (or hasn't a clue) where to start looking, almost as if searching for needle in a haystack despite 4 years gone into the investigation.

Since he's a professional photographer and has taken plenty images of almost every interesting to him subject - people old and young, and places etc - during that holiday I don't understand why Police didn't ask for those photos.  Photos can sometimes yield the unexpected; something you don't knowingly looked for may have been captured that will trigger off something that can fit part of the missing pieces.

A fellow poster said that meeting might have been initiated by him, always possible, but why wait till now?  One scenario is: the Sunday People's reporter chanced upon the opportunity while in Warsaw for job or holiday ie like found the man's address or given to him by a contact there who knew the man and the meeting was set up.  Just a possible scenario...that's all.  

It does seem strange for SP's reporter to visit him at this timing. Given said reported already learned Grange hasn't interviewed him, is reporter's article hinting at investigators aren't investigating abduction/abductor ie look for what's not said in the lines - the clues are all there - and not what's said in the lines.  

Reports on the case invariably focus on the abduction angle, but not really giving anything of value in terms of definitive confirmation (from source) that detectives are definitely working on that angle, rather showing what the investigators hadn't done or didn't do rather than what they had done.  More like guess works to keep the case in high profile.  Question is why the constant fascination by the press and media on this case?  Are they foreseeing or anticipating unexpected development and/or prosecution that will shock the nation, therefore the irrelevant bits and pieces now will go toward total contrast and hence the degree of shock factor.

Note also the change in language. 'Amaral disgraced cop removed from the investigation'  (probably a more polite description than how he is usually portrayed) now becomes 'Gonçalo Amaral controversial detective who led the origional Portuguese investigation before he was replaced'.

I agree this is a perfect counter to those who argue it's time to shut up shop. How can we leave Madeleine to languish in the Carpathian mountains, when with a little more effort and a lot more cash she could be home for Christmas? No mention of those crack, not to mention expensive teams of detectives funded by donations. Surely Mr Halligen would have been hot on the trail of this vital lead? No?

Now that you mentioned the Mccanns PIs, it's a good question why didn't those PIs approach this man?  If nothing else, just for friendly chat to ask him to show the photos if for nothing else to see if e-fit men captured in the photo.

Just a thought but surely if this was the official line accidently on purpose leaked via SY then every headline from The Sun to The Sunday Times would be running with it? To me this has more than a slight whiff of Mitchell about it.

If SY is leaking, why leaked a non development....nuh...I don't think so !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 25.10.15 11:45

More look over there and not over here crap!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.15 13:39

pennylane wrote:More look over there and not over here crap!
I agree pennylane.  I think after 8 years of this, we should have learned by now that this is all smoke and mirrors.  The article isn't even worth discussing.  He took some photos, kept the photos, police had a chat with him about said photos etc, police moved on to other things, guy not a suspect, end of non story but hey it stops any highlighting of petitions, funds, appeals so job done.

ETA. Petition signed by myself and O/H  smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 25.10.15 13:44

Thinking out loud for all possible reasons to add.

If this bloke has taken bucket loads of snaps with a credible time frame on them.  And the police are looking at the ones around May 3rd.  They'd paint a pretty good picture of the weather conditions wouldn't they?
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.15 13:52

MRNOODLES wrote:Thinking out loud for all possible reasons to add.

If this bloke has taken bucket loads of snaps with a credible time frame on them.  And the police are looking at the ones around May 3rd.  They'd paint a pretty good picture of the weather conditions wouldn't they?
Even if it did, they can't be arrested because they lied about the weather conditions.  Sorry, I just think that the article about this guy is meaningless.  Smoke and mirrors as I said before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 25.10.15 14:06

melisande wrote:

Even if it did, they can't be arrested because they lied about the weather conditions.  Sorry, I just think that the article about this guy is meaningless.  Smoke and mirrors as I said before.

Of course they can't.  I was suggesting it could help towards the proof of when exactly was the 'last photo' taken.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.15 14:32

MRNOODLES wrote:
melisande wrote:

Of course they can't.  I was suggesting it could help towards the proof of when exactly was the 'last photo' taken.
Possibly, but I think that the police would already know the weather conditions on each day of that week without the need of this particular guy's photos.  They probably already have a fair idea of when the last photo was taken.  8 years on and they are only now interested in this guy's photo album.  I am not buying it. Mind you, if the photos showed the group around PdL minus a child on any of the days leading up to her 'disappearance' then that is a whole different story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.10.15 14:44

I'm perched on the fence with this.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.10.15 15:43

The businessman Wojciech Kakowski, Poland, is in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared on 3 May 2007. The man, who saw his apartment investigated at the time, handed over to the British police a series of pictures he took during the period when he was in Portugal in an attempt to help anvestigação.

Type text or a website address or translate a document.

[url=javascript(0)]O apartamento de Wojciech Krokowski's foi investigado depois do desaparecimento da menina de três anos, mas nenhuma acusação lhe foi feita[/url]

According to The Mirror, the Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral controversial had criticized the failure to have immediately searched the house of the Polish. The photographer himself will be made available at the time to display the pictures you have taken on the day of the child's disappearance, but now these had been asked.

The Pole who describes himself as a "compulsive photographer" warrant that you have saved all the pictures we took that day.

This is another of the attempts of the British police to find out what happened on the day when Madeleine disappeared on 3 May 2007.
SHARE THIS NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS

http://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/474286/policia-quer-ver-fotos-do-dia-em-que-maddie-desapareceu
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 25.10.15 16:15

Just wanted to point out that the CCTV picture is from the Fnac store in Chiado, Lisbon, it's not from PdL.  

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NUNO_LOURENCO.htm#p1p192

" The investigation determines that the couple effectively went to FNAC at the Chiado centre on May 2nd 2007 where they bought two comedy musicals CDs, paid for with credit card no. ... ... ... ..., the same one used to pay the Luzcar rent-a-car company for the hire of the vehicle, registration...AV-67. We seized the surveillance video and we attach photos from the FNAC surveillance system in which we can see the Polish couple in question."

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.10.15 18:17

Ayniia wrote:Just wanted to point out that the CCTV picture is from the Fnac store in Chiado, Lisbon, it's not from PdL.  

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NUNO_LOURENCO.htm#p1p192

"The investigation determines that the couple effectively went to FNAC at the Chiado centre on May 2nd 2007 where they bought two comedy musicals CDs, paid for with credit card no. ... ... ... ..., the same one used to pay the Luzcar rent-a-car company for the hire of the vehicle, registration...AV-67. We seized the surveillance video and we attach photos from the FNAC surveillance system in which we can see the Polish couple in question."
The visit of the Krokowskis to the FNAC centre on Wednesday is of prime importance in the understanding of that week's events.

Here I reproduce part of a statement in the PJ files [acknowledgement to pamalam's site]:

--------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE >>>  In order to determine the comings and goings of the couple of Polish nationality, who spent their holiday in Burgau, we approached several business establishments and on the basis of the description which we have of the couple, the owner of the "Beach Bar" advised us that it could be two of his clients. He seemed to recall that the couple had lunch and dinner two or three times, without remembering the exact days, but it would have been at the beginning of the week. He knows that they are Polish because they spoke about football on the day of the Liverpool/Chelsea match, saying that Liverpool's goalkeeper was Polish. The match in question took place on May 1st 2007. They also discussed Portuguese and Brazilian classical music.

The couple know several performers from those countries. They asked the owner of the bar where they could buy music of this genre. The owner directed them to the FNAC shop at the Algarve shopping centre or to the Chiado commercial centre. They said they would probably go to Lisbon the same day. To the restaurateur, the couple seemed quite atypical of holiday-makers to that place. They paid in cash, the lady was often irritated and they dressed more formally than would expect for a summer holiday at a beach. The owner, however, did not perceive any abnormal behaviour from the couple.

The investigation determines that the couple effectively went to FNAC at the Chiado centre on May 2nd 2007 where they bought two comedy musicals CDs, paid for with credit card no. ... ... ... ..., the same one used to pay the Luzcar rent-a-car company for the hire of the vehicle, registration...AV-67. We seized the surveillance video and we attach photos from the FNAC surveillance system in which we can see the Polish couple in question. 
  >>> UNQUOTE

The first thing to be said is that the owners of the beach bar at Burgau are Ralph and Sally Eveleigh, Murat's aunt and uncle. The Burgau bar owner is not actually named in the statement, however, and it is possible that the PJ were talking to the manager, not the owner.  

Second, a reminder that Krokowski was staying at the Solimar Apartments, built by Murat's father and maintained by those who seem well-connected to the Murats and the Eveleighs.

Third, a reminder that at the apartment where Krokowski was staying, hairs of the haplotype of both Robert Murat and Jane Tanner were found.

I have already canvassed the possibility that Nuno Lourenco was requested by persons unknown to fabricate the alleged kidnapping of his daughter (on Sunday) and then tell the police about it on Saturday morning (5 May) just as the Krokowskis' plane was taking off for Berlin.

It is at least of interest that the beach bar owner/manager and the Krokowskis had a common interest in 'Brazilian comedy music', that the beach bar owner/manager knew exactly where this genre could be bought - in Lisbon, some 250 miles away - and that the Krokowskis should decide to go to that very shop in Lisbon that day - and then be photographed on CCTV there.

And of course, he was dressed in cream-coloured, warm, cloth clothes, had long black hair, was wearing classic shoes and, most of all, 'did not look like a tourist'.

How convenient

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.10.15 22:45

This bit I like above all else..

The Sunday People can also reveal Operation Grange has been looking at possible leads in northern and central Europe.

Clearly the prevailing thoughts of some that DCI Wall and Operation Grange are on the home run is misplaced to say the least.  Poland = central Europe?  This smacks to me of another feeble attempt to justify the continuation of and inordinate sum of public money already wasted on Operation Grange.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.15 23:37

The ear is a nice touch by whoever copied  made the drawing.

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Ear10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.15 8:39

BlueBag wrote:The ear is a nice touch by whoever copied  made the drawing.

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015 Ear10
Is it too perfect? In my opinion yes.

Would Jane really have noticed that detail in that light at that distance?

Doesn't look like Murat though which is what she originally said.

It looks like they were trying to stitch Krowkowski up big time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top