The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 20.10.14 16:31

My only thinking with them is that they have been in confirmed e-mail contact with Joana Morais, who has said nothing, but also has not come out and ‘rubbished’ them.
 
So maybe, just maybe?

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest on 20.10.14 16:47

Didn't they say they have had a visit from men in suits,well last week Portugal was visited by men in suits,just saying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Lance De Boils on 20.10.14 17:00

I think the best thing we can do is just wait and see. Not much point in speculating - it will become evident in time whether or not this is genuine.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by worriedmum on 20.10.14 17:01

goodpost
@Lance De Boils wrote:I think the best thing we can do is just wait and see. Not much point in speculating - it will become evident in time whether or not this is genuine.

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by deafoldbat on 21.10.14 9:14

agree

deafoldbat

Posts : 85
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-05-19
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 23.10.14 16:20

Part 3 has just been posted up.


Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 23.10.14 16:42

Nothing new again and makes a ‘fact’ of how GM entered 5A for his 9.04 check, when nobody really knows, (not even GM, based on his differing statements).
 
Even S & S in their ‘most definitive account’ make no mention of how GM got there.
 
Certainly nothing to cause any problems with the ‘men in black’ or ‘C-R’ that I can see.
 
Looks like there is going to be more than just the original four as the closing statement:
 
‘The following videos will undermine these testimonies’
 
suggests a series.

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by unchained melody on 23.10.14 16:46

Garbled I thought. Trying to make logic out of lies

unchained melody

Posts : 161
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.10.14 17:30

I'm feeling underwhelmed by these 'new' videos too.

Thinking about all this faffing around checking on the children the way the Tapas crowd said they did, you'd have a stream of parents going up and down and in and out throughout dinner, like a military patrol of a sensitive area. If you go on holiday and want to go out and have some grown-up time without the kids, just hire a bloody baby-sitter! It isn't going to cost that much, especially if you and your spouse are doctors FFS! Where is the common sense here?

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Stillthinking on 23.10.14 17:31

Huh? they're ignoring the more recent statement where Gerry said he'd gone through the patio doors.


Re Gerry and Jez not noticing Jane pass them... what could have happened is that Jane may have also been checking her kids via her patio doors but had to keep the official line at that point that they were all checking via locked front doors(same as Gerry originally said he did). If she was checking via her patio doors sh'ed have turned off down that alley way on the left after allegedly seeing the man at the top of the road, and would not have had to pass Gerry and Jez.

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 23.10.14 17:54

Yes, another angle on things, but just picking different holes in a fictional story the public are being fed.

On current form, video 4 (perhaps further videos too) seems unlikely to force TM's to speak.

Richard D Halls videos were far harder hitting.

2&2 - you have apparently got over your legal issues, so go ahead and release what you have. Your intended audience will lose interest otherwise.

IMO of course

Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 344
Reputation : 141
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac on 23.10.14 18:23

@Stillthinking wrote:Huh? they're ignoring the more recent statement where Gerry said he'd gone through the patio doors.
Re Gerry and Jez not noticing Jane pass them... what could have happened is that Jane may have also been checking her kids via her patio doors but had to keep the official line at that point that they were all checking via locked front doors(same as Gerry originally said he did). If she was checking via her patio doors sh'ed have turned off down that alley way on the left after allegedly seeing the man at the top of the road, and would not have had to pass Gerry and Jez.
That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac on 23.10.14 18:35

I wish people would not confuse "incredulous" with "incredible"
The circumstances are incredible = impossible or difficult to believe
I am incredulous = unwilling or unable to believe something
Quote:
Incredible means 'unbelievable' or 'not convincing' and can be applied to a situation, statement, policy, or threat to a person: : I find this testimony incredible.
Incredulous means 'disinclined to believe, skeptical'—the opposite of : credulous,: gullible —and is usually applied to a person’s attitude: : you shouldn’t be surprised that I’m incredulous after all your lies.

And it is not pedantry.  
It is possible to say he is incredible OR he is incredulous
Just as it is possible to say he is uninterested OR he is disinterested.   He may of course be both
They mean totally different things.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Stillthinking on 23.10.14 19:03

@PeterMac wrote:

That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.


How interesting, I wasn't aware of that.  I had a few years not really following the case,  did he mention it in book or in interviews since?

Stillthinking

Posts : 151
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest on 23.10.14 23:33

Hmmmm, did Jane Tanner actually state that Tannerman was carrying 'a lifeless child'? From memory I just remember bits.

This jumped out of the video at me, because if SHE didn't, why say lifeless?

Apart from the factual results from Eddie and Keela which have been all but ignored by the MSM, we have more recently had Redwood acknowledging the possibility that Madeleine may have been dead before she left 5a, which I'm sure I've seen others here make suggestions along the lines that this may have been backfilling due to the dogs' findings if this is indeed a cover up. I can't reference exact posts I'm sorry, but just generally remember posts remarking on the incredible theory that a burglar stole a dead child that night.

Well, given the cynicism about 2&2 so far, this 'lifeless' thing jumped out at me as possibly a ploy to feed into this (dead when 'abducted' scenario) if it is part of the whitwash? Sewing seeds and all that.....

Apologies if JT did indeed state 'lifeless' child, for my thus rendered pointless post. It has been a long day coffee  and I got all excited by this, so just had to ask.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Okeydokey on 24.10.14 0:03

@Doug D wrote:Nothing new again and makes a ‘fact’ of how GM entered 5A for his 9.04 check, when nobody really knows, (not even GM, based on his differing statements).
 
Even S & S in their ‘most definitive account’ make no mention of how GM got there.
 
Certainly nothing to cause any problems with the ‘men in black’ or ‘C-R’ that I can see.
 
Looks like there is going to be more than just the original four as the closing statement:
 
‘The following videos will undermine these testimonies’
 
suggests a series.

I think these videos are v. good. Lots of little darts hitting targets and undermining the Team McCann version. For instance, the idea that Jane Tanner would walk past Gerry without saying "Hi" is simply not credible. That needs pointing out. It isn't pointed out enough, but this video does point it out.

No one pretends you can make sense of the Tapas 9 testimony - but you can undermine it.

Okeydokey

Posts : 919
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Brian Griffin on 24.10.14 4:13

@PeterMac wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:Huh? they're ignoring the more recent statement where Gerry said he'd gone through the patio doors.
Re Gerry and Jez not noticing Jane pass them... what could have happened is that Jane may have also been checking her kids via her patio doors but had to keep the official line at that point that they were all checking via locked front doors(same as Gerry originally said he did). If she was checking via her patio doors sh'ed have turned off down that alley way on the left after allegedly seeing the man at the top of the road, and would not have had to pass Gerry and Jez.
That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.
Why do you think none of the Tapas crowd wants anything else to do with this case, especially something that brings them under scrutiny like a reconstruction? Heaven forbid! A 5-year-old would be able to poke holes through the logic of the testimony. I'm starting to think this is a bit like a Ruth Rendell story 'A Fatal Inversion' in which a group of young individuals who conceal a crime for what they think is the best at the time, find that it ends up destroying their lives at a fundamental level.

In my opinion, of course. I wouldn't want to suggest a crime has been committed here or draw any parallels.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by NickE on 24.10.14 8:44

Rose Quartz wrote:Hmmmm, did Jane Tanner actually state that Tannerman was carrying 'a lifeless child'? From memory I just remember bits.

This jumped out of the video at me, because if SHE didn't, why say lifeless?

Apart from the factual results from Eddie and Keela which have been all but ignored by the MSM, we have more recently had Redwood acknowledging the possibility that Madeleine may have been dead before she left 5a, which I'm sure I've seen others here make suggestions along the lines that this may have been backfilling due to the dogs' findings if this is indeed a cover up. I can't reference exact posts I'm sorry, but just generally remember posts remarking on the incredible theory that a burglar stole a dead child that night.

Well, given the cynicism about 2&2 so far, this 'lifeless' thing jumped out at me as possibly a ploy to feed into this (dead when 'abducted' scenario) if it is part of the whitwash? Sewing seeds and all that.....

Apologies if JT did indeed state 'lifeless' child, for my thus rendered pointless post. It has been a long day coffee  and I got all excited by this, so just had to ask.

I don't Think JT said "lifeless" but (correct me if I'am wrong) I Think they used the word "lifeless" in "Madeleine was here" "documentery".

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest on 24.10.14 12:55

@NickE wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:Hmmmm, did Jane Tanner actually state that Tannerman was carrying 'a lifeless child'? From memory I just remember bits.

This jumped out of the video at me, because if SHE didn't, why say lifeless?

Apart from the factual results from Eddie and Keela which have been all but ignored by the MSM, we have more recently had Redwood acknowledging the possibility that Madeleine may have been dead before she left 5a, which I'm sure I've seen others here make suggestions along the lines that this may have been backfilling due to the dogs' findings if this is indeed a cover up. I can't reference exact posts I'm sorry, but just generally remember posts remarking on the incredible theory that a burglar stole a dead child that night.

Well, given the cynicism about 2&2 so far, this 'lifeless' thing jumped out at me as possibly a ploy to feed into this (dead when 'abducted' scenario) if it is part of the whitwash? Sewing seeds and all that.....

Apologies if JT did indeed state 'lifeless' child, for my thus rendered pointless post. It has been a long day coffee  and I got all excited by this, so just had to ask.

I don't Think JT said "lifeless" but (correct me if I'am wrong) I Think they used the word "lifeless" in "Madeleine was here" "documentery".

Thankyou for the reply NickE. In the cold light of day, it's probably something and nowt, but this case has me suspicious of everything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by PeterMac on 24.10.14 14:02

@Stillthinking wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
That is what Dr Amaral thought as well.
How interesting, I wasn't aware of that.  I had a few years not really following the case,  did he mention it in book or in interviews since?
Book IIRC
I'll look it up again

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'McCann, Gerald Patrick. (Part A)'

Post by Guest on 24.10.14 17:28

A new video posted today by 2&2, titled 'McCann, Gerald Patrick. (Part A)'.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_3gQKPdUc&feature=youtu.be

This series of videos is slower than Molasses...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest on 24.10.14 17:42

Rose Quartz wrote:A new video posted today by 2&2, titled 'McCann, Gerald Patrick. (Part A)'.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_3gQKPdUc&feature=youtu.be

This series of videos is slower than Molasses...
Is it inferring that there was no one in there so no need to be quiet? IMO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by nomendelta on 24.10.14 17:44

WMD wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:A new video posted today by 2&2, titled 'McCann, Gerald Patrick. (Part A)'.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_3gQKPdUc&feature=youtu.be

This series of videos is slower than Molasses...
Is it inferring that there was no one in there so no need to be quiet? IMO

I don't think so - not specifically. I think it's just picking on the inconsistencies of the story.

Of course if Maddie was no longer alive and the twins had been drugged then he could afford to make as much noise as he wanted.

nomendelta

Posts : 308
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by NickE on 24.10.14 17:58

Gerry didn´t have to be quiet with the frontdoor because the twins was in another apartment and Madeleine was already gone.
it is my opinion.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 24.10.14 18:03

Again promoting ‘the fact’ that GM entered by the front door, backed up by Jez Wilkins statement.
 
These are the May statements, which don’t back up this assertion, although the immediate statement which does go for the front door, is more likely to be the true version i.m.o., that is, if it happened at all.
 
 
GM 4th May 2007
 
Thus, at 9.05 pm, the deponent entered the club, using his key, the door being locked, and went to the children's bedroom and noted that the twins and Madeleine were in perfect condition. He then went to the toilet, where he remained for a few instants, left the apartment, and then crossed ways with someone with whom he had played tennis, who had a baby buggy, also a British citizen, with whom he had a brief conversation. He then returned to the restaurant.
 
GM 10th May 2007
 
At 21H05, MATHEW returned, the time at which the deponent left the table to go check on his children.
 
He walked the normal route up to the back door, which being open he only had to slide, and while he was entering the living room, he noticed that the children's bedroom door was not ajar as he had left it but half-way open, which he thought was strange, having then thought that possibly MADELEINE had got up to go to sleep in his bedroom, so as to avoid the noise produced by her siblings. Therefore, he entered the children's bedroom and established visual contact with each of them, checking and he is certain of this, that the three were deeply asleep. He left the children's bedroom returning to place the door how he had already previously described, then went to the bathroom. Everything else was normal, the shutters, curtains and windows closed, very dark, there only being the light that came from the living room.
 
He adds that he did not enter any other part of the residence, where he was for only two or three minutes, leaving yet again through the back door, that he closed but did not lock. He clarifies that he returned without checking any other couple’s children, even because he had not been asked to do so.
 
After leaving through the side gate, and while on his way to the secondary reception entrance, less than 10 metres from the gate, he saw “JEZ” walking up the street on the opposite pavement, bringing with him a baby buggy with his youngest child. He crossed the road in JEZ's direction who was walking up on the right-hand side, in the ascending direction, both having chatted for 3 to 4 minutes, about tennis, holidays and children. While talking with JEZ, he saw no-one from the group, nor detected any suspicious individual or vehicle.
 
Jeremy Wilkins 7th May 2007
 
I left about 8.15 pm – 8.30 pm. I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I couldn't see inside the restaurant. As I got the baby to sleep, I was on my way back to the apartment. I came out of the top road. I met him near some stairs and a ground floor flat.
 
There was a gate leading up to some stairs. I was pretty certain that he had left the apartment. We spoke for a few minutes. He said 'you're on walking duty'. I said I was staying in and the pro's and con's and what to do with the children. He said that if he was staying two (2) weeks, he may stay in one night. I don't remember anyone else walk past with a child. The conversation lasted for about three (3) to five (5) minutes. He was acting completely normal from what I know of him so far.
 
I then walked back to the apartment. I had dinner, watched a DVD and went to bed at about 11 pm.

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum