The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.14 9:48

@BlueBag wrote:There was nothing in those videos that OG or anyone else don't already know and hasn't been beaten to death many times.

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:I think you have misconstrued BB's point. Videos 1 &  2 are the ones referred to as nothing new and having been given a thrashing.

Show me where BB explicitly state videos 1 & 2?  So, who's misconstruing ?

When OG was referenced in, did you believe 2&2 did not send the whole thing to OG ?
When they said "it" was given to OG, did you seriously think only a taster had been given ?
Come on........ !

Besides you've missed the whole point.  List one good and valid reason how BB can decide the value of the videos for and on behalf of the investigators, irrespective parts or whole had been given?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by BlueBag on 15.10.14 11:37

OK aiyoyo.. we get it.

You have no doubts about 2&2.

Just accept that others do.

OK?

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by MRNOODLES on 15.10.14 11:50

Troll-Day came and went. It was a s*** stirring account imo.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.14 13:05

@BlueBag wrote:OK aiyoyo.. we get it.

You have no doubts about 2&2.

Just accept that others do.

OK?

I beg your pardon!  You are digressing.

Where did I say I did not doubt them or that I doubted them?
I have no view one way or another because I have not seen enough to doubt or not to doubt.

If you assumed it was not given, why not just say so?

Why say it was old stuff that everyone including OG already knew, by implication therefore useless for OG ? I am saying it is not down to you to say if OG knew (or knew not), also not down to you to decide you know the value it would be of to OG.   Get it ?

Now, can we drop it?  I am sick to back teeth with this "troll or wum" hunting.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by BlueBag on 15.10.14 13:59

I give up. Slightly bizarre exchange.

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 15.10.14 17:30

Run of tweets this afternoon from Isabelle McFadden @Portugalbound regarding 2&2:
 
yes they sent me DMs promising big stuff.
 
I have screen shots of their messages
 
big details of who's involved asking me to keep my mouth shut
 
they even told me of a very high profile blogger who is involved w/them. I'm honestly perplexed
 
Maybe you should contact that blogger privately?
 
I have serious issues with this blogger
 
…………………………………………
 
Isabelle had a major run in with Joana Morais a couple of weeks ago, so this could well be who she is talking about, although Joana appeared to be in a similar situation, making contact by e-mail with 2&2, rather than being directly involved.

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by MRNOODLES on 15.10.14 18:20

@Doug D wrote:Run of tweets this afternoon from Isabelle McFadden @Portugalbound regarding 2&2:
 
yes they sent me DMs promising big stuff.
 
I have screen shots of their messages
 
big details of who's involved asking me to keep my mouth shut
 
they even told me of a very high profile blogger who is involved w/them. I'm honestly perplexed
 
Maybe you should contact that blogger privately?
 
I have serious issues with this blogger
 
…………………………………………
 
Isabelle had a major run in with Joana Morais a couple of weeks ago, so this could well be who she is talking about, although Joana appeared to be in a similar situation, making contact by e-mail with 2&2, rather than being directly involved.

I'm struggling to follow these twitter threads.

To me it looks like Joana Morais isn't happy with McFadden @Portugalbound. However earlier, McFadden @Portugalbound seemed to have named the owner of the pro dirty dossier as Jayelles

I can't work it all out dontgetit

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by cloak'ndagger on 15.10.14 18:32

Joana is not at all happy with McFadden. ..I am not sure what she is suggesting but it is not good. nah

I will keep an eye on it and keep you up to date. .Joana's latest tweets

http://gyazo.com/7b13e02c8c63ebaee9f59dd8c834b8d1

Joana is insinuating that Isabella has a pro troll account!!

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by margaret on 15.10.14 18:34

@Snifferdog wrote:I think a "troll" sting to be a very viable option. I never put my details or whatever was being asked for on the site, as I felt uneasy about doing so.

I think this is what it was too, and l think the same people are behind it who sent the dossier about Brenda to sky. It was a double pronged attack to out some people for headlines.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 15.10.14 18:42

All this Twitter/Facebook cat fighting is playing right into their hands IMO.....

Although I feel optimistic about it. Heat must be being felt.

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 16.10.14 5:54

Was Trollgate co-ordinated by McCann PR?
 
A comprehensive timeline has been compiled by Win @winnower1 which makes interesting reading.
 
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sd1as4
 
Nice to see Jayelles is on urgent DM terms with Jim Gamble on 15th September.
 
:: Twitter -- @Jayelles1 Tweet ID: 511435167026917376 @JimGamble_INEQE DM Jim - quite urgent.

eta. This tweet does not show on his timeline now and all Jayelles are now 'protected'.

Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by BlueBag on 16.10.14 7:08

Jim Gamble.. Jim Gamble...

When you see "a source close to the investigation" I think it's... Jim Gamble.

If you google "Roderick Robinson" you'll see quotes from CEOP all over the place.

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by margaret on 16.10.14 16:10

@Doug D wrote:Was Trollgate co-ordinated by McCann PR?
 
A comprehensive timeline has been compiled by Win @winnower1 which makes interesting reading.
 
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sd1as4
 
Nice to see Jayelles is on urgent DM terms with Jim Gamble on 15th September.
 
:: Twitter -- @Jayelles1 Tweet ID: 511435167026917376 @JimGamble_INEQE DM Jim - quite urgent.

eta. This tweet does not show on his timeline now and all Jayelles are now 'protected'.

Why would Jim gamble associate himself with the mccann trolls? He's a dodgy f*cker.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 18.10.14 14:12

Their Facebook has an update: https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV

2&2 wrote:Firstly, our apologies for what is a necessary delay to releasing any more information.

We are currently dealing with enquiries from the media, between them and our legal advisors things take time, and we are bound during this process to not make any further comments or release any more videos.

Please understand, we are treading a fine line between ‘public interest’ and ‘potential defamation’ and we must also be mindful, not to jeopardise any potential court proceedings by releasing points that could prejudice the case unnecessarily.

Whilst these discussions continue we will move ahead and try to gain as much traction on social media as we can, please be patient, it’s been seven years a few more days or weeks are of no real consequence, providing we get there. One way or another we will get there.

Our thanks to everyone that has helped us so far, pay no attention to the voices of dissent and ridicule, we don’t, they serve only themselves not justice.

Not sure how to take this....why wouldn't they cross the t's and dot the i's before launching this campaign?

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Snifferdog on 18.10.14 14:39

A good point TheTruthWillOut.


____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by plebgate on 18.10.14 14:41

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:Their Facebook has an update: https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV

2&2 wrote:Firstly, our apologies for what is a necessary delay to releasing any more information.

We are currently dealing with enquiries from the media, between them and our legal advisors things take time, and we are bound during this process to not make any further comments or release any more videos.

Please understand, we are treading a fine line between ‘public interest’ and ‘potential defamation’ and we must also be mindful, not to jeopardise any potential court proceedings by releasing points that could prejudice the case unnecessarily.

Whilst these discussions continue we will move ahead and try to gain as much traction on social media as we can, please be patient, it’s been seven years a few more days or weeks are of no real consequence, providing we get there. One way or another we will get there.

Our thanks to everyone that has helped us so far, pay no attention to the voices of dissent and ridicule, we don’t, they serve only themselves not justice.

Not sure how to take this....why wouldn't they cross the t's and dot the i's before launching this campaign?
Good question and why has it taken this long for the "clarification".   Surely that could have been put up last weekend?

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by margaret on 18.10.14 15:17

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:Their Facebook has an update: https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV

2&2 wrote:Firstly, our apologies for what is a necessary delay to releasing any more information.

We are currently dealing with enquiries from the media, between them and our legal advisors things take time, and we are bound during this process to not make any further comments or release any more videos.

Please understand, we are treading a fine line between ‘public interest’ and ‘potential defamation’ and we must also be mindful, not to jeopardise any potential court proceedings by releasing points that could prejudice the case unnecessarily.

Whilst these discussions continue we will move ahead and try to gain as much traction on social media as we can, please be patient, it’s been seven years a few more days or weeks are of no real consequence, providing we get there. One way or another we will get there.

Our thanks to everyone that has helped us so far, pay no attention to the voices of dissent and ridicule, we don’t, they serve only themselves not justice.

Not sure how to take this....why wouldn't they cross the t's and dot the i's before launching this campaign?

Exactly. They only thought about public interest and defamation jeopardising any proceedings now? drama

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by aiyoyo on 18.10.14 22:22

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:Their Facebook has an update: https://www.facebook.com/2and2TV

2&2 wrote:Firstly, our apologies for what is a necessary delay to releasing any more information.

We are currently dealing with enquiries from the media, between them and our legal advisors things take time, and we are bound during this process to not make any further comments or release any more videos.

Please understand, we are treading a fine line between ‘public interest’ and ‘potential defamation’ and we must also be mindful, not to jeopardise any potential court proceedings by releasing points that could prejudice the case unnecessarily.

Whilst these discussions continue we will move ahead and try to gain as much traction on social media as we can, please be patient, it’s been seven years a few more days or weeks are of no real consequence, providing we get there. One way or another we will get there.

Our thanks to everyone that has helped us so far, pay no attention to the voices of dissent and ridicule, we don’t, they serve only themselves not justice.

Not sure how to take this....why wouldn't they cross the t's and dot the i's before launching this campaign?

This message changes thing, in that it raises the red flag.

Why?

Note the multiple use of plural "our legal advisors", meaning 2&2 is a plural entity, plus they have the means to hire a 'team' of legal advisors?

How did the media get to know about them when only a short few weeks back they were rallying for support to get it to the media?
Do I believe it plausible that they (or anyone for that matter) would spend money hiring legal advisors just to tackle media enquiry? Hell, NO.

Every right minded person knows full well the press/media will never publish anything received/obtained wholesale without passing it through their in house legal team first. Especially when the material concerns litigatious-minded McCanns. Yet, 2&2 want to impress upon people they had consulted "legal advisors" just on media enquiry basis. What a load of croaks.

Very transparent now this message is nothing more than a mere ego trip to impress upon people the worthiness of their stuff.
We haven't heard the end of this yet. Expect more of this croak.
I expect to be wrong, and would be glad to be proven wrong.
Let's see.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Doug D on 20.10.14 11:39

Header has been changed on their page as follows:


Doug D

Posts : 2152
Reputation : 642
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by BlueBag on 20.10.14 11:54

@Doug D wrote:Header has been changed on their page as follows:


Just release the information and stop being dramatic.

If it's any good you bet your life it will go viral.

BlueBag

Posts : 3434
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by tiny on 20.10.14 11:58

When are they releasing them??????.what are they waiting for.is this a hoax

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by bobbin on 20.10.14 13:42

@tiny wrote:When are they releasing them??????.what are they waiting for.is this a hoax
Cheap, easy and lazy man's way of getting loads of people's Identity Details, all gathered together in one neat place.
Hope they are not as 'dramatic' as the 'goose and wild chase book' which was really worth the wait.... now where's the sarcastic icon ? sarcastic

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by tiny on 20.10.14 14:03

@bobbin wrote:
@tiny wrote:When are they releasing them??????.what are they waiting for.is this a hoax
Cheap, easy and lazy man's way of getting loads of people's Identity Details, all gathered together in one neat place.
Hope they are not as 'dramatic' as the 'goose and wild chase book' which was really worth the wait.... now where's the sarcastic icon ? sarcastic
my opinion is they have got nowt,if they had they would give it to the police first and not play silly buggers

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Snifferdog on 20.10.14 14:10

Exactly!

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter:"Sunday the 12th of October is T-DAY for the McCann´s"

Post by Guest on 20.10.14 14:23

Attention-seekers, best ignore them.  IF they have something, then we can comment.  Something fishy going on, IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum