The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Regist10

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by Markus 2 22.09.14 19:39

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/torrent-of-hate-for-new-madeleine-book-288012.html has this been posted before.

Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book

The site also carries many positive reviews, while the book has been described as “compelling” by the Daily Telegraph.
The Richard and Judy book club labels it “forensically detailed... incredibly chilling”, while The Sun considers it “explosive”.

Irish Examiner,no surprise

Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by Guest 22.09.14 20:05

Markus 2 wrote:Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.

I have been following the Facebook page very closely.

There is no "hate".

Except for the hate of reasonable questions.

Why use "hater" when "skeptic" is a better word?

.. oh hang on...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 22.09.14 20:11

IF THIS TAKES OFF IN THE MAIN PRESS OVER HERE I CAN SEE IT DOING THE MCCANNS MORE HARM.  THE ARTICLE IS INTENDED  TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BUT MORE WILL BE QUESTIONING IMO.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.14 23:21

Apologies if this has been posted alreday, but there is a remarkable 18-minute interview of Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan on an Irish talk show last week - the Pat Kenny Show.

Remarkable, that is, for two reasons:

1. The astonishing way in which almost every feature of the official narrative is trotted out

and

2. The professionalism and fake sincerity - reminscent of Clarence Mitchell - with which Summers & Swan (especially Swan) glide effortlessly through their lines and gloss over all the undoubted awkward problems with the official narrative.

Rarely has such rank dishonesty been more professionally carried out.

Interview starts at 1 min and finishes at 19 min 

http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/13240/12861/17th_September_2014_-_The_Pat_Kenny_Show_Part_3

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 22.09.14 23:27

BlueBag wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.

I have been following the Facebook page very closely.

There is no "hate".

Except for the hate of reasonable questions.

Why use "hater" when "skeptic" is a better word?

.. oh hang on...
goodpost

The disproportionate response has been very telling. Expected what I received when posting the link to the RDH documentary. Just surprised it stayed there for 24 hours laughat
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 22.09.14 23:29

Tony Bennett wrote:Apologies if this has been posted alreday, but there is a remarkable 18-minute interview of Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan on an Irish talk show last week - the Pat Kenny Show.

1. The astonishing way in which almost every feature of the official narrative is trotted out

and

2. The professionalism and fake sincerity - reminscent of Clarence Mitchell - with which Summers & Swan (especially Swan) glide effortlessly through their lines and gloss over all the undoubted awkward problems with the official narrative.

http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/13240/12861/17th_September_2014_-_The_Pat_Kenny_Show_Part_3
What very strange people. Couldn't stomach watching that bilge tonight.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.14 1:12

Tony Bennett wrote:Apologies if this has been posted alreday, but there is a remarkable 18-minute interview of Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan on an Irish talk show last week - the Pat Kenny Show.

and

Tony,

FYI, the interview link was posted by cloak'ndagger 3 days ago - separate topic: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10332-authors-of-looking-for-madeleine-talk-to-pat-Kenny

I have rarely been so angry when listening to any interview.  The bias is sickening.  How the authors (and Amazon) can describe this as "the first independent, objective account of the case" is utterly beyond belief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.14 8:25

Clive James' poem "The Book of My Enemy Has Been Remaindered" could have been written for just this occasion.

The book of my enemy has been remaindered
And I am pleased.
In vast quantities it has been remaindered
Like a van-load of counterfeit that has been seized
And sits in piles in a police warehouse,
My enemy's much-prized effort sits in piles
In the kind of bookshop where remaindering occurs.
Great, square stacks of rejected books and, between them, aisles
One passes down reflecting on life's vanities,
Pausing to remember all those thoughtful reviews
Lavished to no avail upon one's enemy's book --
For behold, here is that book
Among these ranks and banks of duds,
These ponderous and seemingly irreducible cairns
Of complete stiffs.

And I rejoice.
It has gone with bowed head like a defeated legion
Beneath the yoke.
What avail him now his awards and prizes,
The praise expended upon his meticulous technique,
His individual new voice?
Knocked into the middle of next week
His brainchild now consorts with the bad buys
The sinker, clinkers, dogs and dregs,
The Edsels of the world of moveable type,
The bummers that no amount of hype could shift,
The unbudgeable turkeys.

Yea, his slim volume with its understated wrapper
Bathes in the blare of the brightly jacketed Hitler's War Machine,
His unmistakably individual new voice
Shares the same scrapyard with a forlorn skyscraper
Of The Kung-Fu Cookbook,
His honesty, proclaimed by himself and believed by others,
His renowned abhorrence of all posturing and pretense,
Is there with Pertwee's Promenades and Pierrots--
One Hundred Years of Seaside Entertainment,
And (oh, this above all) his sensibility,
His sensibility and its hair-like filaments,
His delicate, quivering sensibility is now as one
With Barbara Windsor's Book of Boobs,
A volume graced by the descriptive rubric
"My boobs will give everyone hours of fun".

Soon now a book of mine could be remaindered also,
Though not to the monumental extent
In which the chastisement of remaindering has been meted out
To the book of my enemy,
Since in the case of my own book it will be due
To a miscalculated print run, a marketing error--
Nothing to do with merit.
But just supposing that such an event should hold
Some slight element of sadness, it will be offset
By the memory of this sweet moment.
Chill the champagne and polish the crystal goblets!
And I am glad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Empty Pulped fiction...

Post by missbeetle 23.09.14 8:56

Wonderful choice there, Clay. I love Clive James!

One of the sexiest men alive, and I'm pleased to say he is still alive -

- he was very poorly with leukaemia a few years back.

I wonder what the total sales for this book have been worldwide?

Is anyone else surprised at just how wretched this book is?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.14 9:06

Great poem Clay, the shoe fits for sure!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.09.14 9:16

Clay Regazzoni wrote:Clive James' poem "The Book of My Enemy Has Been Remaindered" could have been written for just this occasion.

The book of my enemy has been remaindered...
Yes, thank you for this very entertaining rendition of 'Schadenfreude', Clay - a word for which we have no equivalent in English, though perhaps 'lightly concealed gloating' would come near to it.

The abject failure of Summers & Swan's 'Looking for Madeleine' looks interesting when compared with the rampant success of the 4.5-hour-long DVDs, 'Buried by Mainstream Media - The True Story of Madeleine McCann', by Richard D Hall.

According to BlipTV records, Hall's film on his website, www.madeleinedocumentary.com , has had over 55,000 views to date, while the 26 YouTube uploads of all or parts of his film have had over 81,000 views so far. Add to that sales of his boxed sets at, say, 2,000, and the fact that many of those who bought the DVDs will have shown them to others, or downloaded them and passed them on to their friends and contacts, and we are looking at about 150,000 views so far - within less than 8 weeks since they were officially launched on 1 August.

Numbers viewing the YouTube videos continue to increase at 1 every minute, or 1,440 a day

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.09.14 9:39

2 more copies of the book sold yesterday.
So that makes 33
Triple figures ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.14 9:59

I think we will see the newspaper serialization when the Amaral case concludes.

Then sales will possibly pick up, but I don't think they are bothered about sales.

It will be interesting to see what happens on several fronts when the case continues - OG and newspaper serialization. I suspect the co-ordination will be obvious to everyone here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.09.14 10:14

Errr well we all have an opinion and we all post our thoughts, so I suppose we could all be called Authors.    The newspapers could always make this site a very generous offer for "serialisation rights".     I would hazard a guess sales would go through the roof, but can't see it happening. big grin

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the breakfast table of S&S, wondering just why they have had such bad reviews from the reading and commenting  public when they normally get glowing accolades from their "artistic" and "well read" friends.    It's called the real world and I wonder whether they will venture into it again so readily. big grin big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 23.09.14 10:17

PeterMac wrote:2 more copies of the book sold yesterday.
So that makes 33
Triple figures  ?

What?!

With all the publicity, only 33 copies?  lol!

I self-published my sci-fi / time travel novel on Amazon two years ago and to date had over 7,000 downloads.  youaretheman

And I'm just little-old me.  spin
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.09.14 10:20

plebgate wrote:Errr well we all have an opinion and we all post our thoughts, so I suppose we could all be called Authors.    The newspapers could always make this site a very generous offer for "serialisation rights".     I would hazard a guess sales would go through the roof, but can't see it happening. big grin

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the breakfast table of S&S, wondering just why they have had such bad reviews from the reading and commenting  public when they normally get glowing accolades from their "artistic" and "well read" friends.    It's called the real world and I wonder whether they will venture into it again so readily. big grin big grin
The 'real world'? I think it's more like 'The Twilight Zone' the way anything to do with the McCanns plays out.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 23.09.14 17:53

PeterMac... I bought one. I tend to buy every book on this case. :-) That makes 32  'innocent' public, maximum.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.14 18:06

missbeetle wrote:Wonderful choice there, Clay. I love Clive James!

missbeetle - CJ, who I think is one of the funniest of men, is very ill - 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/09/16/clive_james_japanese_maple_the_australian_critic_pens_a_goodbye_poem_for.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Empty Clives James...

Post by missbeetle 23.09.14 20:19

Ladyinred wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Wonderful choice there, Clay. I love Clive James!

missbeetle - CJ, who I think is one of the funniest of men, is very ill - 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/09/16/clive_james_japanese_maple_the_australian_critic_pens_a_goodbye_poem_for.html

Thank you for that, Lady In Red - what a beautiful and dear poem.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.09.14 3:54

03:52am.............25th September 2014.

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Captur36
BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Captur37
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.09.14 7:27

Well at least Amazon have now removed the offending material from the True Crime category.

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 1231660_10152761832249813_3928353190060175369_n

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152761832249813&set=gm.860504703974213&type=1&theater
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 25.09.14 8:21

lol

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by davro 25.09.14 10:33

This from Amazon's blurb:

"Parents Gerry and Kate McCann, however, have never given up the search for Madeleine"

Yeah,and Tony Blair still hasn't given up the search for WMD's in Iraq
davro

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 25.09.14 10:44

@Plebgate. Now there's a good idea lol
:cheers: @Gaggsy. Congratulations on you book sales!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 7 Empty Blacksmith on form again

Post by PeterMac 26.09.14 15:58

No link but I loved this, apropos of the ludicrously low sales figures

"It takes some doing not to make money out of Madeleine McCann."

Well quite.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595