The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Regist10

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by PeterMac 21.09.14 15:42

BlueBag wrote:WOW!!!!
I have had ALL perfectly civil comments and questions deleted from Facebook AND NOW I have been blocked from posting any more comments on their page.

Join the long list of Whooshees
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by Guest 21.09.14 15:48

PeterMac wrote:
I have had ALL perfectly civil comments and questions deleted from Facebook AND NOW I have been blocked from posting any more comments on their page.

I'm honoured.

But seriously, this says everything about them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.09.14 17:46

BlueBag wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
I'm honoured.

Yes it does. For investigative journalists who have written the "definitive account' not to be able to respond to simple questions about shutters, windows, curtains, changes of story, points of entry, point of exit, window of opportunity, dogs, missing bags, smiling, laughing, let alone the reasons behind the changes of story and the downright LIES. . .
is very strange,
Or as we know - NOT very strange.

It must rank alongside the inability of the McCanns to write TB off as a nutter, and to refuse to dignify his pamphlet with a comment.
It must rank alongsire the inability of the Mccanns to write Dr Amaral off as merely incompetent and wrong.
But they didn't and can't
Because, as with Summers-and-rex-Swann, people are saying things which hit home, and are too uncomfortable for them all.

Now watch and wait. Something else is being prepared by someone else, and I have been allowed a sneak pre-view.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.14 18:05

PeterMac wrote:Now watch and wait.  Something else is being prepared by someone else, and I have been allowed a sneak pre-view.

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.14 18:17

PeterMac wrote:Now watch and wait.  Something else is being prepared by someone else, and I have been allowed a sneak pre-view.

Peter, I trust your judgement totally. You are one of the good guys. 

I look forward to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.09.14 18:22

PeterMac wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
I'm honoured.

Yes it does.   For investigative journalists who have written the "definitive account' not to be able to respond to simple questions about shutters, windows, curtains, changes of story, points of entry, point of exit, window of opportunity, dogs, missing bags, smiling, laughing, let alone the reasons behind the changes of story and the downright LIES. . .
is very strange,
Or as we know - NOT very strange.

It must rank alongside the inability of the McCanns to write TB off as a nutter, and to refuse to dignify his pamphlet with a comment.
It must rank alongsire the inability of the Mccanns to write Dr Amaral off as merely incompetent and wrong.
But they didn't and can't
Because, as with Summers-and-rex-Swann, people are saying things which hit home, and are too uncomfortable for them all.

Now watch and wait.  Something else is being prepared by someone else, and I have been allowed a sneak pre-view.
An arrest warrant perchance ?
Ah, dommage, thought not, but trust in truth and justice still springs eternal pray2
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.09.14 20:08

Gerry McCann to Ian Woods 25 May 2007

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id212.html

Gerry McCann wrote:You know it's an ongoing investigation which has huge resources both from the Portuguese and the British. They're working very very closely with lots of expert help and I know there's hundreds of pieces of information continuing to come forward   
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 21.09.14 22:22

You old tease, you!

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 21.09.14 23:18

Yes indeed - the " Definitive account "

Definitive to whom?

I was going to buy this book but from where I'm reading I may as well read definitive accounts ranging from Kier Simmond to Lorraine Kelly.

The definitive account ( legally speaking ) is in the archived PJ files sitting alongside the AG's definitive account of the reasons for shelving the case.

It sounds as though their definition was arrived at by gossip and conjecture on blogs and websites.

I've done that, so await my next book on the matter. Once I've done the necessary plagiaring and trawling.

It will ceratinly get a nomination for the Pulltheotherone ( sorry the Pulitzer ) prize.

Like everything else in this wretched mess it appears to be no more than opinion. Just that.

Mine and everyone else's opinion is just as valid.

Difference is is that we  can't get News Corporation to cough up the upfront cash.

p..s for our definitive analysers of 9/11 try this:

On your driving test in a mini you took a sharp left turn to drive the car between a ten foot gap.

The following day you are asked to put a very big articulated lorry through a fifteen foot gap.

You can drive alright but can you put the big lorry through the gap without smashing the wall
down or killing yourself in the process?

That's what the pilots on 9/11 managed to do.

All opinion though.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 22.09.14 1:45

Brian Griffin wrote:
You old tease, you!

But we like it!
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 10:12

Tony Bennett wrote:
2. Rupert Murdoch is clearly sponsoring Summers & Swan and probably has been for some time, and

That's all well and good, but they have to have some motivation to give their previously good names to such patent, palpable garbage. I've heard it said that there are only two basic motivators in life - fear, and greed. So which is it with them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 22.09.14 10:59

Doing a google search for the book is quite interesting.  There is the amazon listing for it, one article each from the express, Telegraph and one other paper I can't recall, and the rest of the results are criticism of the book. I don't think the book has had quite the impact the authors hoped, it doesn't seem that there's a lot of interest. I'm sure I also read that the book was going to be serialised in the Sun, now I don't buy that paper but I did see one in my local takeaway the other day and it wasn't in there. Does anyone know if it is a weekly thing or was I mistaken?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 11:21

nglfi wrote:Doing a google search for the book is quite interesting.  There is the amazon listing for it, one article each from the express, Telegraph and one other paper I can't recall, and the rest of the results are criticism of the book. I don't think the book has had quite the impact the authors hoped, it doesn't seem that there's a lot of interest. I'm sure I also read that the book was going to be serialised in the Sun, now I don't buy that paper but I did see one in my local takeaway the other day and it wasn't in there. Does anyone know if it is a weekly thing or was I mistaken?
I read the Sun that some one else buys at work and it was in there a couple of days before the release of the book,haven't seen anything since,even then there was no headline just a page deep in the paper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 22.09.14 11:58

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
2. Rupert Murdoch is clearly sponsoring Summers & Swan and probably has been for some time, and

That's all well and good, but they have to have some motivation to give their previously good names to such patent, palpable garbage. I've heard it said that there are only two basic motivators in life - fear, and greed. So which is it with them?
It is puzzling - because potentially it is what they will become known for and it will affect sales of any other books they may create in the future.  
I honestly think that they probably were paid heartily for it - and did not realise the extent to which there are people out there who would be critical. In other words, they didnt realise what they were getting themselves into. So probably greed.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.09.14 12:15

jmo;

This 'book' WAS 'supposed' to 'coincide' with the 'final' libel case court 'summing up' in Portugal.

BUT the ENTIRE damned 'pesky' Portuguese Legal system 'conspired' to 'hamper/thwart' that!  laughat

Given todays 'news' that 500 HUNDRED UK police 'officers' were 'connected' to paedophilia IN the UK, i'd suggest DCI Mahogany's 'time' would be better 'spent' rooting out the CORRUPT, disgusting, fellow UK police 'officers' who were/are 'involved' in the disgusting 'acts' of child abuse, rape and paedophilia IN the UK!

"Dozens of the POLICE officers were jailed for depraved offences including child abuse and rape."

HOW MANY OF THESE DISGUSTING POLICE OFFICERS WERE 'EMPLOYED' BY THE METROPOLITAN POLICE, OF WHICH, DCI MAHOGANY, IS, I PRESUME, SO PROUD TO 'SERVE' IN?

Instead of TELLING the Portuguese Nation how to stop paedophilia in THEIR country!

"Remove the plank from your own eye", Mr DCI Mahogany, "before attempting to remove the speck of sawdust, from another's eye!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/more-500-police-officers-disciplined-4301032
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 22.09.14 12:35

WMD wrote:
nglfi wrote:Doing a google search for the book is quite interesting.  There is the amazon listing for it, one article each from the express, Telegraph and one other paper I can't recall, and the rest of the results are criticism of the book. I don't think the book has had quite the impact the authors hoped, it doesn't seem that there's a lot of interest. I'm sure I also read that the book was going to be serialised in the Sun, now I don't buy that paper but I did see one in my local takeaway the other day and it wasn't in there. Does anyone know if it is a weekly thing or was I mistaken?
I read the Sun that some one else buys at work and it was in there a couple of days before the release of the book,haven't seen anything since,even then there was no headline just a page deep in the paper.
Perhaps they gauged response to it and realised it wasn't a money spinner, and decided not to continue with the extracts! I think the fuss over this 'book' will die down quite soon and we will all resume the status quo. Contrary to their statements, they haven't released any new information or changed interpretation of the case. It seems to be a slightly less well put together version of the bewk. Those that understood the dog's findings will still understand them and not be swayed. Unfortunately,  s##t sticks and even to the uninitiated reader they will not be able to shake that notion that the McCanns were somehow involved. The more they try and shout 'innocent', the less convincing it looks IMO.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.09.14 12:47

One 'wonders' whether Summers & Swan will be 'exposing' the corrupt UK police 'officers' involved in child abuse, rape and paedophilia, employed throughout police forces IN the United Kingdom, in their next Pull-the-other-one book giving the 'possible, most definitive, account EVER' of UK serving/dismissed/disciplined police officers 'involvement' in child abuse, rape and paedophilia in ALL of the United Kingdom police forces.

They could 'start' their 'definitive, investigational, research' by having a 'cosy chat' with serving police officers at the Metropolitan Police, couldn't they?

And then,........... i 'woke' up!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 22.09.14 15:14

If, as some suspect, the book was supposed to act as some sort of counter-mechanism to the Amaral trial verdict, and the release of the book in book format has missed the mark for some reason, it could be that the serialisation will start when the trial date comes up. We shall see. It will be hilarious if that's the case and the Portuguese pull another switcheroo so the serialisation is also launched at the wrong time, even though I would really like to see the trial ended. Like I said elsewhere , only half-jokingly, I'm surprised they didn't have the referendum date postponed to swamp the media, just in case Goncalo wins! In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 16:12

Brian Griffin wrote:If, as some suspect, the book was supposed to act as some sort of counter-mechanism to the Amaral trial verdict, and the release of the book in book format has missed the mark for some reason, it could be that the serialisation will start when the trial date comes up. We shall see. It will be hilarious if that's the case and the Portuguese pull another switcheroo so the serialisation is also launched at the wrong time, even though I would really like to see the trial ended. Like I said elsewhere , only half-jokingly, I'm surprised they didn't have the referendum date postponed to swamp the media, just in case Goncalo wins! In my opinion.
I'm happy to stand corrected here,but when a judge is appointed whether its the same one or another,they will give dates for the two sets of lawyers to be able to confirm to which they can attend.so there will be plenty of advance notice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.09.14 16:32

http://www.novelrank.com/asin/147221160X

Another three sold yesterday.
So that makes thirty
Are they going to say that is triple figures ? Mr
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 22.09.14 19:39

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/torrent-of-hate-for-new-madeleine-book-288012.html has this been posted before.

Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book

The site also carries many positive reviews, while the book has been described as “compelling” by the Daily Telegraph.
The Richard and Judy book club labels it “forensically detailed... incredibly chilling”, while The Sun considers it “explosive”.

Irish Examiner,no surprise

Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 20:05

Markus 2 wrote:Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.

I have been following the Facebook page very closely.

There is no "hate".

Except for the hate of reasonable questions.

Why use "hater" when "skeptic" is a better word?

.. oh hang on...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 22.09.14 20:11

IF THIS TAKES OFF IN THE MAIN PRESS OVER HERE I CAN SEE IT DOING THE MCCANNS MORE HARM.  THE ARTICLE IS INTENDED  TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SORRY FOR THEM BUT MORE WILL BE QUESTIONING IMO.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.09.14 23:21

Apologies if this has been posted alreday, but there is a remarkable 18-minute interview of Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan on an Irish talk show last week - the Pat Kenny Show.

Remarkable, that is, for two reasons:

1. The astonishing way in which almost every feature of the official narrative is trotted out

and

2. The professionalism and fake sincerity - reminscent of Clarence Mitchell - with which Summers & Swan (especially Swan) glide effortlessly through their lines and gloss over all the undoubted awkward problems with the official narrative.

Rarely has such rank dishonesty been more professionally carried out.

Interview starts at 1 min and finishes at 19 min 

http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/13240/12861/17th_September_2014_-_The_Pat_Kenny_Show_Part_3

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 22.09.14 23:27

BlueBag wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”. I CAN SEE A BAN ON FREE SPEECH ABOUT THIS CASE COMING SOON.

I have been following the Facebook page very closely.

There is no "hate".

Except for the hate of reasonable questions.

Why use "hater" when "skeptic" is a better word?

.. oh hang on...
goodpost

The disproportionate response has been very telling. Expected what I received when posting the link to the RDH documentary. Just surprised it stayed there for 24 hours laughat
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top