The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Regist10

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Empty Massive explosion of interest in the book. International sale up many thousands of percent

Post by PeterMac 20.09.14 15:40

Up to 23 copies sold.
http://www.novelrank.com/asin/147221160X
(Technically of course the increase in the USA amazon.com  from 0 to 1 is an INFINITE percentage increase !)
I suspect it was Pat Brown buying one.

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 <a href=BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 11_j11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by espeland 20.09.14 16:10

Highly impressive rank positions. I feel so much sympathy for the authors ... er, not. big grin

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by sallypelt 20.09.14 16:45

"the first writer in history whose review numbers exceed his book sales.” - Blacksmith

spit coffee lol!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.14 17:04

PeterMac,

Did they just delete your perfectly reasonable question from Facebook?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 20.09.14 17:23

I think the book was intended to be released just in time for the trial in Portugal to resume, thereby acting as a kind of rebuttal to whatever negative results were going to come out of that proceeding. Unfortunately the trial's been delayed in Portugal, therefore much of the huffing and puffing this book would be expected to produce has been deflated. It's a dud. Dead in the water. IMO.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.09.14 17:32

canada12 wrote:I think the book was intended to be released just in time for the trial in Portugal to resume, thereby acting as a kind of rebuttal to whatever negative results were going to come out of that proceeding. Unfortunately the trial's been delayed in Portugal, therefore much of the huffing and puffing this book would be expected to produce has been deflated. It's a dud. Dead in the water. IMO.

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyFamkgtyz5ly59BQonn2CEcid3rI_S9nlaFtxGKgomXbXUWOp5g
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.09.14 17:39

lol!

As a matter of interest, when does the trial resume? And when it does, will that be for the verdict?

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.09.14 17:49

BlueBag wrote:PeterMac,
Did they just delete your perfectly reasonable question from Facebook?

It seems so
I have been "Whooshed"  What an honour !  
And what perfect confirmation that what I posted was too close to the truth to be comfortable for them
So I have put it back again !

Reminds one of this

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.09.14 17:57

Classic quote from somewhere else about Summers and the book

" the first writer in history whose review numbers exceed his book sales.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.09.14 17:58

Sadly PeterMac it will not stay very long as it is the truth, they have removed a lot of true and valid posts, some facts, some just questions.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.14 18:02

They lied about answering questions.

FACT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.09.14 18:17

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 282735_108930645869745_7489700_n

Just had a look at the FB page. This photo is enough to frighten kids and dogs - it reminds me of Rosmary's Baby.

Obviously this is just my interpretation of the image.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.09.14 18:24

LOOKING FOR MADELEINE,
our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy."

We'll continue to post items of interest, and hope reasonable people will read our book and our work, and continue to comment on it. This page, however, is not a forum in which we shall permit others to defame or libel, spread malicious gossip, or incite others to do so.

Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda.

For our part, we'd urge anyone interested to read 'Looking for Madeleine'. When time permits, we'll happily answer questions. Thank you for your interest.

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

The above is from their FB page. Bit in red - wft

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 20.09.14 18:53

How long do you reckon Richard Phillips' chapter reviews would last on there? He hasn't had many good things to say so far.

(He's just posted up Chapter 7)
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.14 19:48

Brian Griffin wrote:LOOKING FOR MADELEINE,
...civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed...

This is a 100% lie.

Several people have asked reasonable civil questions and they have been deleted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.09.14 21:32

Yeah, well, it's empty rhetoric isn't it, like Gerry's welcoming of theories when by their actions it's blindingly obvious The McCanns condemn every theory that doesn't jive with their self-declared innocence. In this way, S&S are just as dishonest as the McCanns. They all piss in the same pot of lies.

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 20.09.14 21:33

aquila wrote:BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 282735_108930645869745_7489700_n

Just had a look at the FB page. This photo is enough to frighten kids and dogs - it reminds me of Rosmary's Baby.

Yep agreed - really scary.  Pictures of them smiling don`t seem to exist.
But then, one has to look professional at all times, doesn`t one.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.09.14 21:44

Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 282735_108930645869745_7489700_n

Yep agreed - really scary.  Pictures of them smiling don`t seem to exist.
But then, one has to look professional at all times, doesn`t one.

Which one looks professional?

Two whole chapters of a book entitled "Finding Madeleine" is attributed to abusing & discrediting those who seek justice for the child that they claim to be looking for, referring to us as "haters".  Is this professional behaviour? I would call it down right rude, very childish and amateur, certainly not the work of professionals.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.09.14 22:37

And playing by 'Rules McCann' any one of us could take offence at being called a 'hater' for the reasons given, hire a nasty lawyer and sue for damages. No?

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 20.09.14 23:43

I thought that it was about time this thread included some PRAISE for poor Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.

You know, for balance, that sort of thing.

And the PRAISE listed on the back cover of their new book, 'Looking for Madeleine',  is indeed extravagant, and comes from some VERY IMPORTANT people.

However, above these one-word adjectives praising their book is this heading: 'Praise for The Eleventh Day' - that's their previous book on the 9/11 Twin Towers attack.

I've taken these five one-word items of PRAISE, which are about Summers & Swan's previous book ('The Eleventh Day'), from the back cover of 'Looking for Madeleine'.

'COMPELLING' - Robert Harris, Sunday Times  NOTE: He writes for the Sunday Times, a RUPERT MURDOCH title 

'MAGNIFICENT' - Andrew Neil  NOTE: Andrew Neil used to be the Editor of the Sunday Times, a RUPERT MURDOCH title, and now hosts a daily politics show on SKY News, which is owned by RUPERT MURDOCH  

'ESSENTIAL' - Wall Street Journal  NOTE: This leading U.S newspaper is owned by RUPERT MURDOCH.

I wonder if there could be a connection with Summers & Swan's book having been heavily trailed in advance and promoted by SKY News, owned by RUPERT MURDOCH, and then serialised in the Sun, owned by RUPERT MURDOCH?

+++++++++++++++

ETA:  The other two 'great men' who praised 'The Eleventh Day' were Daily Mail journalist and TV pundit Peter Hitchens, who described Summers & Swan's book as 'superb', and fiction writer Paul Theroux, who described it as 'fascinating'.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Empty What was the rest of the quote ?

Post by PeterMac 20.09.14 23:54

And from WIKI some lovely examples of this tendency . . .
In advertising
One of the most familiar examples of contextomy is the ubiquitous “review blurb” in advertising. The lure of media exposure associated with being “blurbed” by a major studio may encourage some critics to write positive reviews of mediocre movies. However, even when a review is negative overall, studios have few reservations about excerpting it in a way that misrepresents the critic’s opinion.

For example, the ad copy for New Line Cinema’s 1995 thriller Se7en attributed to Owen Gleiberman, a critic for Entertainment Weekly, used the comment “a small masterpiece.” Gleiberman actually gave Se7en a B− overall and only praised the opening credits so grandiosely: “The credit sequence, with its jumpy frames and near-subliminal flashes of psychoparaphernalia, is a small masterpiece of dementia.” Similarly, United Artists contextomized critic Kenneth Turan’s review of their flop Hoodlum, including just one word from it — "irresistible" — in the film’s ad copy: “Even Laurence Fishburne’s incendiary performance can’t ignite Hoodlum, a would-be gangster epic that generates less heat than a nickel cigar. Fishburne’s ‘Bumpy’ is fierce, magnetic, irresistible even… But even this actor can only do so much." As a result of these abuses, some critics now deliberately avoid colorful language in their reviews.[6]

In 2010, the pop culture magazine Vanity Fair reported that "we were the victims of reckless blurbing" for the television show Lost:

Mike Ryan had written that the show was "the most confusing, asinine, ridiculous —yet somehow addictively awesome — television show of all time." Naturally, the blurb hunters at ABC chose to abridge the quote ever so slightly. What appeared on TV screens was: "The most addictively awesome television show of all time" — Vanity Fair

Carl Bialik compiled a list in 2008 of 10 "egregious misquotes" of the previous year for Gelf Magazine. The list includes

Film: Live Free or Die Hard. Blurb: Jack Mathews, New York Daily News: "Hysterically...entertaining." Actual written line: "The action in this fast-paced, hysterically overproduced and surprisingly entertaining film is as realistic as a Road Runner cartoon."
Film: Norbit. Blurb: Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune: "Eddie Murphy's comic skills are immense."Actual written line: "Murphy's comic skills are immense, and Dreamgirls shows he's a fine straight dramatic actor too. So why does he want to make these huge, belching spectaculars, movies as swollen, monstrous and full of hot air as Rasputia herself — here misdirected by Brian Robbins of Good Burger, Varsity Blues and that lousy Shaggy Dog remake?"
Film: Paris, je t'aime. Blurb: Nick Schager, Slant Magazine: "Romantic, mysterious, hilarious. Thrums with sexy, stylish energy." Actual written line: "Most fine are those that strive to capture the swooningly romantic, mysterious atmosphere that's endeared so many to France's capital... the Coen Brothers' hilarious Metro-as-hell Tuileries ... cinematographer par excellence Christopher Doyle's Porte de Choisy, which thrums with the type of sexy, stylish, silly energy that Parisian dreams are made of."[8]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 Empty Flying off the shelves

Post by PeterMac 21.09.14 9:04

They sold ONE more on the .com site (USA ?)
and Five in the co.uk
Thats 28 so far.

A commentator - me -  said "If they think this is a blockbuster and going to fly off the shelves, they are sadly mistaken and grossly deluded"

Their advertising blurb could then say

"A blockbuster going to fly off the shelves..."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.09.14 9:28

PeterMac wrote:They sold ONE more on the .com site (USA ?)
and Five in the co.uk
Thats 28 so far.

A commentator - me -  said "If they think this is a blockbuster and going to fly off the shelves, they are sadly mistaken and grossly deluded"

Their advertising blurb could then say

"A blockbuster going to fly off the shelves..."
lol!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.09.14 9:44

Tony Bennett wrote:I thought that it was about time this thread included some PRAISE for poor Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.

And the PRAISE listed on the back cover of their new book, 'Looking for Madeleine',  is indeed extravagant, and comes from some VERY IMPORTANT people.

However, above these one-word adjectives praising their book is this heading: 'Praise for The Eleventh Day' - that's their previous book on the 9/11 Twin Towers attack.

I've taken these five one-word items of PRAISE, which are about Summers & Swan's previous book ('The Eleventh Day'), from the back cover of 'Looking for Madeleine'.

'COMPELLING' - Robert Harris, Sunday Times  NOTE: He writes for the Sunday Times, a RUPERT MURDOCH title 

'MAGNIFICENT' - Andrew Neil  NOTE: Andrew Neil used to be the Editor of the Sunday Times, a RUPERT MURDOCH title, and now hosts a daily politics show on SKY News, which is owned by RUPERT MURDOCH  

'ESSENTIAL' - Wall Street Journal  NOTE: This leading U.S newspaper is owned by RUPERT MURDOCH.

I wonder if there could be a connection with Summers & Swan's book having been heavily trailed in advance and promoted by SKY News, owned by RUPERT MURDOCH, and then serialised in the Sun, owned by RUPERT MURDOCH?

+++++++++++++++

ETA:  The other two 'great men' who praised 'The Eleventh Day' were Daily Mail journalist and TV pundit Peter Hitchens, who described Summers & Swan's book as 'superb', and fiction writer Paul Theroux, who described it as 'fascinating'.

Good bit of sleuthing there.  Looks like the root of the corruption is coming to light.
And remember on Richard D. Hall`s DVD the picture of an octopus in the top right hand corner as if it has control over all the participants.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.09.14 10:24

Woofer wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:I thought that it was about time this thread included some PRAISE for poor Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.

+++++++++++++++

Good bit of sleuthing there.  Looks like the root of the corruption is coming to light.
And remember on Richard D. Hall`s DVD the picture of an octopus in the top right hand corner as if it has control over all the participants.

From the "Kidman's dad dies" thread, on Sept 16th 2014
Just adding this posting back in re our Roopert. Certainly seems to be a central sort of character.

tiny wrote:Part of a comment on there.

OK Nicole Kidman had extensive cosmetic surgery to make her beautiful, which she wasnt, this was paid for by rupert murdoch at our clinic.
Rupert Murdoch as a thankyou to nicoles dad for a favour which we never discovered

HMMMMM, if true

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/mar/31/nicole-kidman-hugh-jackman-rupert-murdoch
loads on the internet re Kidman/Murdoch, at the moment anyway.

So Nicole and husband are godparents to Wendi Deng's and Rupert's two daughters, as baptised in Jordan.
Rupert's Sun seems to be the leading paper in all the McCann reporting and serialisation.
Rupert receives a favour from N. Kidman's now dead father, according the the comment above.

Tony Blair is a godparent to a Murdoch child.
Tony Blair was PM when the McCs went up.

Murdoch's editor, Rebekkah Brooks, best friends/LOL with David Cameron, persuades David to open a review, which then becomes an investigation, which has spent lots of UK taxpayers' dosh and looks everything like resembling a whitewash at the same time as clamping newspapers into a one-sided reporting headlock, threatening to place laws on journalists to control what they do and don't report, with recent Snowden/Guardian exposure of GCHQ's accessing, secretly, the emails/phone equipment of journalists to discover who their whistleblowers/ sources of info, are.

With Kidman the father just missing out on being investigated for paedophilia by the Australian services, by unfortunately dying, one wonders just how involved the Australian Rupert Murdoch is in any of the McC coverage in his papers.
AIMO BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 5 3139096799

ETA http://www.judiciaryreport.com/rupert_murdoch_and_company_are_trying_to_rule_the_world.htm
If this is at all true, then it claims that Murdoch is part of the Bilderberg group, which was mentionned in the video of the Dutch lady, talking about her being abused as a child.by bobbinon Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Topic: Kidman's Dad dies
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top