The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Mm11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Regist10

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by Doug D 18.09.14 18:09

Got to hold my hand up to an 'Amazon' hard-back copy. That makes 4.

And don't forget Aunty Pam allegedly got hers on the Monday, four days before the release date if I remember her tweet correctly!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Empty Re: BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !

Post by Guest 18.09.14 18:45

£9 in Asda.  No reviews yet.

http://direct.asda.com/Looking-for-Madeleine---Hardback---Anthony-Summers/008280802,default,pd.html?dual=0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.14 19:15

When is it  serialised in the papers?

Because I believe that was the only reason it was written.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 18.09.14 19:19

That book is about S S showing support for the McCann's. Don't think they care about how many they have sold; they have most of it out in the newspapers to a wider audience. All tarred with the same brush, the same types of people with the same bizarre philosophy stuck together like glue. No matter the good intentions on here I doubt anyone is ever going to stop what has been going on in each of these people's families for generation's .Basically they can do what they like and get away with it ,the question is, who is going to stop them?
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 18.09.14 19:35

'Looking For Madeleine' Hardcover – 11 Sep 2014
by Anthony Summers (Author), Robbyn Swan (Author)
Be the first to review this item
Hardcover
£9.00
1 Used from £14.16
13 New from £9.00

You would have thought that the "1 used from £14.16" was bound to be better than a new book at £9.00, wouldn't you?! Wouldn't you?!? Oh no; I was extremely disappointed with my purchase - and they should have mentioned what it had been used for..........!!
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 18.09.14 19:37

Ladyinred wrote:£9 in Asda.  No reviews yet.

http://direct.asda.com/Looking-for-Madeleine---Hardback---Anthony-Summers/008280802,default,pd.html?dual=0

One copy sold but later returned for their money back as the customer claimed it was impossible to swallow.   winkwink  big grin
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.09.14 20:42

Pamela Gurney bought one and reviewed it before she had read it, I think before she even received it. She was certainly extolling it's virtues on their facebook page.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 18.09.14 20:49

Taken from Summers and Swan Facebook page -

[size=12][size=14]Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

Just now · 

LOOKING FOR MADELEINE, 
our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy."

We'll continue to post items of interest, and hope reasonable people will read our book and our work, and continue to comment on it. This page, however, is not a forum in which we shall permit others to defame or libel, spread malicious gossip, or incite others to do so.
Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repete offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda.
For our part, we'd urge anyone interested to read 'Looking for Madeleine'. When time permits, we'll happily answer questions. Thank you for your interest.
Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218?fref=nf

"plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda"

Says it all about these two to me. The book is all for the McCanns and nothing about the facts! Shocking.....[/size][/size]
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.14 21:26

Incredible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.14 21:29

For our part, we'd urge anyone interested to read 'Looking for Madeleine'. When time permits, we'll happily answer questions. Thank you for your interest.

I'm willing to take them at their word and we'll see.

Before I ask them a civil question can someone confirm that the book doesn't mention the change of story about the door they entered when checking?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.09.14 22:44

The authors are now posting on their facebook page....................................

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218

Not happy with the comments at all.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.09.14 23:23

Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views
====================================

A bit like such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts, to alter their view of writing a good 'yarn'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

On S&S FB 'page'

Vicki Golightly:  I know i shouldn't ask, as extremely unlikely to get a 'reply' from Ms Gurney, but here goes anyway, a question for Ms Gurney: "Is your 'belief' that Madeleine 'WAS abducted' based on irrefutable 'evidence' that you personally have access to, or is your 'belief' that Madeleine 'WAS abducted' by unkown perpetrators, based solely on an 'account that you have 'heard', (hearsay) given, or TOLD by the ONLY two people, the McCanns, to have claimed that Madeleine 'WAS abducted'. Would you, Ms Gurney, be prepared, to swear under oath, in a courtroom, if called by the McCanns on their behalf, and state, under OATH, that you personally know that Madeleine McCann 'WAS abducted'?

Pamela Gurney: I refuse to answer Vicki Golightly or any of the other conspiracy theorists any longer. I'm off to bed with a good book...Looking for Madeleine.....and I remain convinced, as do many others, that Madeleine remains alive and findable. I don't have to answer to the likes of the irrational and sometimes bordering on insane. Goodnight all. x

Yesterday at 11:29 · Like · 7
Lillybet Miles Pamela Gurney : Can you verify this statement that you made please: "...and unfortunately the receptionist had left words scrawled across the restaurant booking form telling the world and its mate that the children were left unattended in the evenings..."

I have never seen any proof myself. The only place I have seen this same statement is the word of Kate McCann in her book 'madeleine'.

Yesterday at 21:33 · Edited · Like · 7

Gary Wyatt I think something needs adding here which is important. In the heading the police are said to have ruled the Mccanns out of their inquiries. This in no way means they can not be added to the inquiry at a later date. The Portuguese news article was a year ago and a lot of work has been done since then. Including the smith sighting efit being published and the tanner man being ruled out. Tannerman is said by pam to be walking in the wrong direction. This could either be police using a red herring to say we know he was made up. Or the person was spoken to anyway and has been ruled out. If we look at tanners first description she is very unsure of what the man looked like. She changes her view to say she is 100% sure it was Robert murat but then gives an efit of a man with a Tash. This is incredibly unreliable evidence. Which is very promoted by the Mccanns. The smith sighting efit is not promoted. This very suspicious. Why is it not promoted? What if this man was carrying Madeleine? Take into account the tanner sighting has less credibility than the dogs evidence. Take into account the Mccanns suppressed the efit for years. Now the police have released it why is it not promoted by the Mccanns or by their supporters? Because they know it looks like Gerry Mccann and they know Tannerman was either fake or a genuine person not involved. There is no other answer.

Janine Bresnick Well done Vicki Golightly

Pamela Gurney Conspiracy theorists...lol! You make me chuckle!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.09.14 23:43

Nina wrote:The authors are now posting on their facebook page....................................

Nope!  The comments must have boiled their blood.
Oh dear, they are getting very emotional indeed.

It's their warning 'note' to the 'haters' - any unwanted questions will be abducted.
Don't say we never warned you.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 18.09.14 23:48

jeanmonroe wrote:Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views
====================================

A bit like such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts, to alter their view of writing a good 'yarn'

Summers and Swan don't even acknowledge the existence of facts such as the Gaspar letter, let alone allowing them to disabuse them of their views. Why? - when they are clearly of interest and relevance to the case.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.14 0:03

aiyoyo wrote:
Nina wrote:The authors are now posting on their facebook page....................................

Nope!  The comments must have boiled their blood.
Oh dear, they are getting very emotional indeed.

It's their warning 'note' to the 'haters' - any unwanted questions will be abducted.
Don't say we never warned you.

OK, i'm 'going in!' (to have a root around the comments 'section' on their FB page.)

IF i'm not back in 2 hours, send G&K and the T7 to 'search' for me!

Oh hang on, it will be a bit 'dark' in 'there' and they don't do 'searching in the dark' do they?

So, actually,

If i'm not back in 3 hours, phone all my relatives and the BBC and SKY news, to tell them i must have been, may have been,  might of been, could have been, sort of been...... 'abducted' by the 'fiendish' black...... Swan.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.09.14 0:20

PeterMac wrote:
Portia wrote:
Are we quite sure these two writing stallwarts were not once nominated for the 'Pull-It, errr' award?
Brilliant.

Is anyone able to confirm that these figures for the Amazon site are remotely accurate.
It seems extraordinary, if not ludicrous that so few are shown.

TM shills on the comments section are checking whether the posters are being shown as purchasers,

but 16 in the first week, with all the MSM publicity, Crimewash, serialisation . . .   SIXTEEN copies !
Surely the authors themselves would have bought more than that themselves to push it up the ratings, and given them away as Christmas present and firelighters.

Very pathetic sale figure, given that most of the pro-S&S reviews raved about the authors credentials err I mean Bull-lit..wotit award as reason the book is a must read/buy.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.14 1:11

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Captur34
BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! ! - Page 4 Captur35

01:00am, 19th September 2014.

19 'copies'!

Well, at least that's HALF of the 38  'elite' OG Maddie Cops 'crimbo' presents bought then!

'Pulitzer' Prize 'nominated'?

More like 'Pull-the-other-one' Prize 'nominated'!

The 'sales' figures are, just as with DCI Mahogany's OG over 3 year, £9+million taxpayer funded, solely dedicated, 'investigation' into ONE possibly 'missing' child, a total effing EMBARRASSMENT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.09.14 7:31

They wrote this:

10 hours ago · Edited
LOOKING FOR MADELEINE,
our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse the...m of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy."

We'll continue to post items of interest, and hope reasonable people will read our book and our work, and continue to comment on it. This page, however, is not a forum in which we shall permit others to defame or libel, spread malicious gossip, or incite others to do so.

Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 19.09.14 10:42

sharonl wrote:

They wrote this:

10 hours ago · Edited
LOOKING FOR MADELEINE,
our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse the...m of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy."

Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda.

Yes I've been banned for asking why comments have been deleted as it looks like Gurney is talking to herself. Hey ho!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 19.09.14 10:48

They finally deleted my link to Richard D Hall on Youtube, but only after 2 days big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.09.14 11:08

I've read a couple of comments with regards to the good use of this 'definitive' book - wood-burning stoves and firelighters. In the spirit of recycling waste I'd like to say that Summers andrex Swann's book might have even further uses when caught short.

On a serious note, the motivation for this book, the content within, the timing of its release, the claims of consultation/meetings with SY and the McCanns, the serialisation in the Sun alongside Quango Jim's 'earnest' observations that too many cooks spoil the broth and an uber quango ought to be set up in Europe in case this ever happens again is too much even for a dullard like myself to swallow.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.09.14 11:22

@JeanM
IF i'm not back in 2 hours, send G&K and the T7 to 'search' for me!

You obviously don't want to be found then? big grin

Oh hang on, we promise to send the dogs to sniff around the Swans'Swamp in good useful time. 
Would that good enough? Or do we risk being labelled 'f.....k...g tossers'?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.09.14 11:38

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:They finally deleted my link to Richard D Hall on Youtube, but only after 2 days big grin

2 days?  The moderator is sleeping on the job.

Time permitting, any chance of them answering simple fundamental questions to support their firm belief abduction took place.

PM's questions are good as entrée 

How did he get in?  How did he get out?

When did he get in? When did he get out ?

Mine for plats principaux

If the twins were also sedated, why did Kate and Gerry, both fully qualified doctors, fail to notice the signs?

Where were the twins when Kate discovered Madeleine taken.

Did Kate check immediately on them to find out if they were unharmed?

If yes, when did Kate do that?  Before or after the commotions?

If not, why not?  How did she know the twins were not harmed in any shape or form?

Why did they not join in the search during the crucial hours?

Why did they ask for a Priest?

Who shut the window & shutter, drew the curtains, and tidied up after the abductor?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.09.14 12:00

To S&S
Items of interest?  Like what, Kate's bewk?  GQWB? other merchandise?

Hope for reasonable people to read and comment on your book?  You got it right for a change - PM, TB, PB and others here who'd read your book are all reasonable people.  I'm glad you will welcome their comments. 
It would not be reasonable of you to whoosh reasonable people's comment would it?

You should walk the talk, and practise what you preached.  
Was it OK for you to libel 'haters' in your book?  

Refrain from inciting others to a belief?  Good grief, are you not guilty of misrepresenting the police files to your readers?  What are you trying to incite?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.09.14 12:52

aiyoyo wrote:

Good grief, (S&S) are you not guilty of misrepresenting the police files to your readers? What are you trying to incite?
-------------------------------------------------------
Good grief, (S&S) are you not guilty of misrepresenting the police files to your readers? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO 'HIDE'?

aimo, obviously.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top