The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:23

@jeanmonroe wrote:Brian Griffin:

'hanky panky'  laughat   I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.
-------------------------------------------
Yep.

Next we'll hear that the delightful McCanns couldn't and didn't do 'it' because they had "Gone For Tiffin", at the time 'it' happened!  winkwink 

"Fakir...OFF!"

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 16:25

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:But WHY are the Redwood38 allowing themselves to be er, 'bullied' 'dictated' to?

If i were a 'cop' it would go against every fibre of my being, let alone the oath i gave, to protect and serve, with integrity!

Whether i were a first 'dayer' or a hard nosed 30 year 'career' cop.
---------------------------------------------
This investigation is anything but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter, PDL, June 2014.
It's easy to say that, but honestly, I don't blame any of them for keeping their mouths shut, if that's what they have been ordered to do. For one thing, look what happened to Goncalo! For another, you're in the police force, you've got yearly raises, racked up a few years pension and have a few years left to go before a comfortable retirement. What do you do? Risk all that and you and your family's happiness? I wouldn't! Even if you are a new officer, you've put in work to get where you are, you have a good career ahead of you. What do you do? Risk all that, and any future job because you've been thrown out of the police? I wouldn't. So I don't blame any of them for carrying out their orders as they are told to do, if that is what is going on. Nothing would come of it - you'd just end up disgraced and regretting it for the rest of your life. All in my opinion. Just supposition.

But POSSIBLY 'covering up' the possible 'death' of a three years old, defenceless, child would also NOT be a good 'career' move would it?

Not 'disgraced' but sitting in 'nick' for the next 15-20 YEARS!

"Perverting the course of justice" actually carries a LIFE 'sentence'!

And it might not BE you who blew the whistle/grassed, but you'd be the one that was 'nicked' because you 'knew' but did nothing.

There's 37 'others' whose 'conscience' might get to them, before yours.

All 'supposition' as you say.

eta: It's easy to say that, but honestly, I don't blame any of them for keeping their mouths shut, if that's what they have been ordered to do. For one thing, look what happened to Goncalo!
-------------------------------------

You mean the Goncalo Amaral that did NOT 'buckle' under tremendous 'pressure' in his resolve to get JUSTICE for Madeleine.

And who IS standing up PROUDLY against the McCanns in a REAL court of law, in Portugal!

Now there's a chap who isn't taking 'orders' from 'above'

And an example of what a REAL 'cop' should be DOING!

Acting with integrity and trying to get JUSTICE for a defenceless 3 years old child, left alone in her holiday apartment, by her own parents, whose preference was dining out with their friends, over protecting, with their lives, their THREE kids, all under 4 years old, from the risk of harm.

I'd 'pick GA over AR any day of the week, month, year!


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:39

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:But WHY are the Redwood38 allowing themselves to be er, 'bullied' 'dictated' to?

If i were a 'cop' it would go against every fibre of my being, let alone the oath i gave, to protect and serve, with integrity!

Whether i were a first 'dayer' or a hard nosed 30 year 'career' cop.
---------------------------------------------
This investigation is anything but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter, PDL, June 2014.
It's easy to say that, but honestly, I don't blame any of them for keeping their mouths shut, if that's what they have been ordered to do. For one thing, look what happened to Goncalo! For another, you're in the police force, you've got yearly raises, racked up a few years pension and have a few years left to go before a comfortable retirement. What do you do? Risk all that and you and your family's happiness? I wouldn't! Even if you are a new officer, you've put in work to get where you are, you have a good career ahead of you. What do you do? Risk all that, and any future job because you've been thrown out of the police? I wouldn't. So I don't blame any of them for carrying out their orders as they are told to do, if that is what is going on. Nothing would come of it - you'd just end up disgraced and regretting it for the rest of your life. All in my opinion. Just supposition.

But POSSIBLY 'covering up' the possible 'death' of a three years old, defenceless, child would also NOT be a good 'career' move would it?

Not 'disgraced' but sitting in 'nick' for the next 15-20 YEARS!

"Perverting the course of justice" actually carries a LIFE 'sentence'!

And it might not BE you who blew the whistle/grassed, but you'd be the one that was 'nicked' because you 'knew' but did nothing.

There's 37 'others' whose 'conscience' might get to them, before yours.

All 'supposition' as you say.
I'm not saying it wouldn't get to my conscience. I'm saying I'd just treat it as part of the job. They say 'Look in that well', I look in that well, to the best of my policing ability. I've done my job - the job I was told to do by my senior. My opinion is that there is nothing to 'find' out there in Portugal anyway. The McCanns are protected in the UK no matter what, as far as I can tell, so what would be the point in saying what people all over forums like these are screaming anyway, with all the evidence so far available in the Public Domain? The questions are never asked and the investigation is a total WOFTAM as far as I can see. So you go to Portugal, try to look busy, sink a few scoops in the local bars at night and you've done what you can. Nope. Don't blame 'em. They might as well be looking for the Maltese Falcon as for the abductor(s) of Maddie McCann. In my opinion. Allegedly. Etc.

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by missmar1 on 23.08.14 16:49

Make or break ?
I am just wondering what might happen if SY wind this case up without finding out who was responsible for what happened to Madeleine Mccann ?   What if Portugal shelve this case again AFTER SY have made its announcement and even more files may be released which may contain some vital evidence not previously known by SY  ?  

 Or will both SY and PJ  agree on the outcome of this case ?   Just my opinion.

missmar1

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:56

@Newintown wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.
'hanky panky'  big grin I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.

Maybe Madeleine will be taking it more seriously from wherever she is, left to her own devices with her 18 month old siblings 7 years ago.  Yes, I bet Madeleine is laughing her head off at the £millions her "loving" parents have made off her name.

Will the twins also be laughing when they find out in future years what really happened on 3rd May 2007.  It will be even funnier for them when someone makes a film about their lost sibling as CM predicted many years ago.  No doubt CM will be at the head of the casting list as he also seemed very buoyed about not long after Madeleine went missing.
Well, with all the money-making and merchandising going on I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'Maddie - The Movie' released. Possibly, because it wouldn't go down well in Hollywood without the obligatory happy ending. I am reminded of the movie 'The Player' here.

Speaking of merchandising, you could have action figures like they do for the Star Wars (TM) franchise. Those things cost a bomb when they were first released. My poor parents having to spend all that money on that cheaply-produced plastic stuff! And my Darth Vader wouldn't stand up without his cloak on! You could get a cardboard model of half a Death Star for your little figures to play on, a plastic Hoth Base that used to fall apart clumsily when you pressed certain buttons and pretty cool models of Tie Fighters, X-wing and the good ol' Millenium Falcon.

That's given me an idea. You can have models of tennis courts, a tapas bar, the apartment, the hire car, and if you save up enough little stars off the boxes, you can also get exclusive models of an Eddie and Keela, not available in shops. Send a postal order to cover postage and packing to...wait, that was Action Man, wasn't it?

I will never happen, of course, because then the kids might start to make up their own stories - ah, kids and their imaginations, eh?

Lego?

Video game?

Well, you wouldn't put it past them, would you?

All in my opinion. Allegedly. Etc.

(Oh, and if you use my ideas, I want a commission. Send it to Goncalo Amaral)

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 16:59

@missmar1 wrote:Make or break ?
I am just wondering what might happen if SY wind this case up without finding out who was responsible for what happened to Madeleine Mccann ?   What if Portugal shelve this case again AFTER SY have made its announcement and even more files may be released which may contain some vital evidence not previously known by SY  ?  

 Or will both SY and PJ  agree on the outcome of this case ?   Just my opinion.

SY/MET do not WANT a 'second tranche' of files being released, by the Portuguese, believe me!

Just ask Detective Superintendent Stuart Prior, of Leicestershire Police where THAT 'leads'! (releasing shelved case 'files')

GA: "We prefer not to discuss this with DS Stuart Prior: we have the impression that he is only here to accompany the McCanns' interrogations and to prevent their detention. His concern on that subject is obvious." (to us?)

Strangely, or not, as the case may be, DS Stuart Prior, of Leicestershire Police has never 'refuted/demanded it be withdrawn' the above 'statement'

Weird huh?

Who knows what could be 'released' by the Portuguese detailing their 'relationship', or not, with officers from Operation Grange.  winkwink

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 17:03

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.
'hanky panky'  big grin I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.

Maybe Madeleine will be taking it more seriously from wherever she is, left to her own devices with her 18 month old siblings 7 years ago.  Yes, I bet Madeleine is laughing her head off at the £millions her "loving" parents have made off her name.

Will the twins also be laughing when they find out in future years what really happened on 3rd May 2007.  It will be even funnier for them when someone makes a film about their lost sibling as CM predicted many years ago.  No doubt CM will be at the head of the casting list as he also seemed very buoyed about not long after Madeleine went missing.
Well, with all the money-making and merchandising going on I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'Maddie - The Movie' released. Possibly, because it wouldn't go down well in Hollywood without the obligatory happy ending. I am reminded of the movie 'The Player' here.

Speaking of merchandising, you could have action figures like they do for the Star Wars (TM) franchise. Those things cost a bomb when they were first released. My poor parents having to spend all that money on that cheaply-produced plastic stuff! And my Darth Vader wouldn't stand up without his cloak on! You could get a cardboard model of half a Death Star for your little figures to play on, a plastic Hoth Base that used to fall apart clumsily when you pressed certain buttons and pretty cool models of Tie Fighters, X-wing and the good ol' Millenium Falcon.

That's given me an idea. You can have models of tennis courts, a tapas bar, the apartment, the hire car, and if you save up enough little stars off the boxes, you can also get exclusive models of an Eddie and Keela, not available in shops. Send a postal order to cover postage and packing to...wait, that was Action Man, wasn't it?

I will never happen, of course, because then the kids might start to make up their own stories - ah, kids and their imaginations, eh?

Lego?

Video game?

Well, you wouldn't put it past them, would you?

All in my opinion. Allegedly. Etc.

(Oh, and if you use my ideas, I want a commission. Send it to Goncalo Amaral)

Please don't give the McCanns any ideas either.  You know how they like to exploit, err, I mean raise funds, for their Find Madeleine Ltd Co Fund.

If I ever see a GM Action Man on sale, I think I may have to shoot myself.   smilie

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 17:18

If I ever see a GM Action Man on sale, I think I may have to shoot myself.
------------------------------

Oh i don't know. I'd like to see a Genetically Modified Gerry action man.

They could implant a truth 'gene' in him!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by notlongnow on 23.08.14 17:24

I expect portugal and sy to end the case soon with both saying they don't know what happened or blaming tractorman.

notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 17:28

There's something I find really rough and uncouth about Gerry. The faces he pulls, the 'eff off I'm on holiday', that awful accent... It's the same thing about him that I dislike about Daniel Craig as the new James Bond. He looks like a chav thug in a suit. That really is just my opinion, of course. But if you could pair up Glaswegian with another really rough-sounding accent in the UK, which one would you choose? Glaswegian and Scouse! Again, just in my opinion.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 17:42

@jeanmonroe wrote:If I ever see a GM Action Man on sale, I think I may have to shoot myself.  
------------------------------

Oh i don't know. I'd like to see a Genetically Modified Gerry action man.

They could implant a truth 'gene' in him!

You were quick off the mark there, well done!   big grin 

Perhaps a lie detector test would be simpler though.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 17:52

Nah, they're 'notoriously unreliable' just like those damned dogs!

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by comperedna on 23.08.14 17:58

'Make or break', eh? I am betting on break, and that they will stop playing the game, declare: 'that's the best we could do', and take their bats home

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 18:06

@Brian Griffin wrote:Nah, they're 'notoriously unreliable' just like those damned dogs!

Not to Jeremy Kyle, give him 30 minutes with the McCanns and their Tapas friends and he will have them sorted!  They would be quivering in their seats waiting for the results to be read out from those cards JK holds in his hands with the truth printed on them.

I wish............... 

Darn, have I just woken up from a dream?   smilie

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Markus 2 on 23.08.14 18:41

There is never going to be an end to this as far as the pubic are concerned because

1. They want to know, why the man seen by the Smiths has not come forward.

2 .Why have the Police failed to identify this man  ? carrying a child and the fact that he looks so much like Gerry and Malinka ,would this not make  it a requirement  for them to investigate nearer to home?



  I think this is going to be one reasonable question that they have to  answer, after all the money  that has been spent.  
They say Malinka is not a suspect  but is he still  ???

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 18:50

@Markus 2 wrote:There is never going to be an end to this as far as the pubic are concerned because

1. They want to know, why the man seen by the Smiths has not come forward.

2 .Why have the Police failed to identify this man  ? carrying a child and the fact that he looks so much like Gerry and Malinka ,would this not make  it a requirement  for them to investigate nearer to home?



  I think this is going to be one reasonable question that they have to  answer, after all the money  that has been spent.  
They say Malinka is not a suspect  but is he still  ???

As to no. 1 & 2, I think you've just answered your own questions, or hasn't the penny dropped yet?     winkwink

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 20:36

@Newintown wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Nah, they're 'notoriously unreliable' just like those damned dogs!

Not to Jeremy Kyle, give him 30 minutes with the McCanns and their Tapas friends and he will have them sorted!  They would be quivering in their seats waiting for the results to be read out from those cards JK holds in his hands with the truth printed on them.

I wish............... 

Darn, have I just woken up from a dream?   smilie
You've got the 'large' relative who storms on with purpose bawling and pointing at someone sitting down. You know who I mean. You've got the downtrodden, little woman. Now you just need someone with missing teeth, someone with facial tattoos and someone who swears every other effin' word and yes, you've got a show!

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Nina on 23.08.14 20:49

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Nah, they're 'notoriously unreliable' just like those damned dogs!

Not to Jeremy Kyle, give him 30 minutes with the McCanns and their Tapas friends and he will have them sorted!  They would be quivering in their seats waiting for the results to be read out from those cards JK holds in his hands with the truth printed on them.

I wish............... 

Darn, have I just woken up from a dream?   smilie
You've got the 'large' relative who storms on with purpose bawling and pointing at someone sitting down. You know who I mean. You've got the downtrodden, little woman. Now you just need someone with missing teeth, someone with facial tattoos and someone who swears every other effin' word and yes, you've got a show!

Oooohhhhh hec struggling with the missing teeth person Brian Griffin, but there is bound to be a member of this team who has a dental plate.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Markus 2 on 23.08.14 20:52

@Newintown wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:There is never going to be an end to this as far as the pubic are concerned because

1. They want to know, why the man seen by the Smiths has not come forward.

2 .Why have the Police failed to identify this man  ? carrying a child and the fact that he looks so much like Gerry and Malinka ,would this not make  it a requirement  for them to investigate nearer to home?



  I think this is going to be one reasonable question that they have to  answer, after all the money  that has been spent.  
They say Malinka is not a suspect  but is he still  ???

As to no. 1 & 2, I think you've just answered your own questions, or hasn't the penny dropped yet?     winkwink
Oh Yes but we need that imformation from the horses mouth  smilie those about to retire winkwink

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by NickE on 23.08.14 21:33

@Markus 2 wrote:There is never going to be an end to this as far as the pubic are concerned because

1. They want to know, why the man seen by the Smiths has not come forward.

2 .Why have the Police failed to identify this man  ? carrying a child and the fact that he looks so much like Gerry and Malinka ,would this not make  it a requirement  for them to investigate nearer to home?



  I think this is going to be one reasonable question that they have to  answer, after all the money  that has been spent.  
They say Malinka is not a suspect  but is he still  ???
Maybe he is. 
I have a feeling that if Malinka is still a suspect, they have to re-interview Robert Murat.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 21:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:But WHY are the Redwood38 allowing themselves to be er, 'bullied' 'dictated' to?

If i were a 'cop' it would go against every fibre of my being, let alone the oath i gave, to protect and serve, with integrity!

Whether i were a first 'dayer' or a hard nosed 30 year 'career' cop.

I KNOW exactly how i WOULD have 'reacted' if someone had said to me 'look there, not here'

But, there again, i'm not an elite, 3 year, solely dedicated, 'Maddie Cop' am i?

---------------------------------------------
This investigation is anything but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter, PDL, June 2014.

Could be any number of reasons.  You have to ask yourself why, for example, Jimmy Savile was allowed to get away with his perverted antics for so many years and protected to boot, without someone blowing the whistle.

Unless on the inside it's impossible to answer but be assured that it goes on in probably every organisation in existence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 21:51

@Newintown wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.

I have pointed out in the past that most likely SY have started their investigations from the beginning ignoring the PJ files so that it would be a fair and uncompromised investigation and that the McCanns could not shout from the rooftops that they were stitched up with SY collaborating with the PJ.

If a little girl who was barely 4 years old when she went "missing" is not given the justice she deserves by any Government, after £6million+ has been paid out on an investigation that leads nowhere, I think there may be a huge backlash and doesn't bode well for any similar cases which arise in the future whiich are based on the unsolved McCann case.

Initially in May 2011 Operation Grange was established to review the  whole of the investigation which included (excerpt from OG initial remit):

The Portuguese Law Enforcement agencies.
UK Law Enforcement agencies,
Other private investigative agencies/staff and organisations.

The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before.

While it has been stated that OG intended to start from scratch, leaving no stone unturned, still they had to use the PJ files as a reference point.  What other source was available?  Don't you recall how many occasions OG have stated how they are going through every page of the translated PJ files looking for that missing piece of the jigsaw?

To suggest that they ignored the PJ investigation is nothing short of ludicrous IMO, apart from the very fact that they had no other information source, it would be like telling a jury in a court of law to ignore a comment made by the prosecution/defence lawyer.  They are ignoring it all right but not for the right reasons

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 21:53

@Brian Griffin wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.
'hanky panky'  big grin I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.

Titter ye not!  Don't you just love these quaint old expressions?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Markus 2 on 23.08.14 21:54

@NickE wrote:
@Markus 2 wrote:There is never going to be an end to this as far as the pubic are concerned because

1. They want to know, why the man seen by the Smiths has not come forward.

2 .Why have the Police failed to identify this man  ? carrying a child and the fact that he looks so much like Gerry and Malinka ,would this not make  it a requirement  for them to investigate nearer to home?



  I think this is going to be one reasonable question that they have to  answer, after all the money  that has been spent.  
They say Malinka is not a suspect  but is he still  ???
Maybe he is. 
I have a feeling that if Malinka is still a suspect, they have to re-interview Robert Murat.
Mr Malinka and the other suspect left the central police station in Faro ...
Who was the other suspect why was he not named, I dont think they could bring Murats name back into this even if he had been re interviewed imo. If it is one or both they will play them against one another I would imagine even Malinka s car   burnt out  could have been arranged   to make him appear guilty. We all think the  Mcanns are guilty,  but the PJ could be just as corrupt as we know our own force can be.
So if they are saying Malinka is not a suspect then that leaves the other  winkwink maybe. Concerted effort over there just could be  enough imformation from those interviewed to nail those involved. thinking and not saying  Dr Amaral is corrupt or the Mcanns are not guilty, we cannot be 100 percent sure in any of it.jmo

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.08.14 0:19

After weeks of tense negotiations, a team of Scotland Yard detectives will travel to the seaside resort of Praia da Luz next month.

(When they know the date, the McCanns are due back for libel case 'claim')


The latest development is described by sources close to the investigation as a “make-or-break moment”.
Up to seven officers from Operation Grange will hold meetings with senior Portuguese investigators.
It is understood they have been granted permission to interview up to seven key suspects identified earlier this year – three of whom will be questioned for a second time.
The last time the Met officers were in Portugal, in May this year, they conducted interviews with four people, known as arguidos.
The Portuguese term – normally translated as “named suspect” or “formal suspect” – refers to someone who is treated by Portuguese police as more than a witness, but has not been arrested or charged.
One of them, Russian-born Sergey Malinka, has been told he is no longer under suspicion.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The last time the Met officers were in Portugal, in May this year.....................?

really, REALLY?

So who were the English POLICE officers that were  'digging up and searching' in PDL in JUNE 2014?

And who were the Met officers that were in Faro in JULY 2014 'sitting in on' questioning 'suspects' Redwood 'identified'?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of them, Russian-born Sergey Malinka, has been told he is no longer under suspicion;

Sergey Malinka may no longer be under 'suspicion' HOWEVER having been 'named' arguido, a person of interest, he will remaiin arguido, until the 'case' is either shelved or closed.

I would not be surprised one bit if HE sues the Met Police for a huge amount for 'reputational damage'

Especially if the 'MET' no longer regard him as 'suspicious' having insisted, that he be made arguido and questioned, on record.

My bet is Redwood is 'going for' the already 'arguidoed heroin addict/schitzo', with 'strange behaviour' 'habits'.

AKA The 'local' Barry George.

The MET have er, um, 'previous form' in regards to er, 'getting their man' regardless of whether 'their man' is totally 'guilty or NOT'

RE:; DCI Redwood's ex 'boss' for years, at OG, DS Hamish Campbell.

all, imo, obviously.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum