The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by espeland on 28.08.14 10:00

@PeterMac wrote:Of course the presence of Grange in Portugal to coincide with the last hearings in the damages trial
PROVES, beyond a peradventure
that the book has NOT, in any way, stopped anybody doing anything.

Is that Redwood's motive ?


Well maybe, but Goncalo doesn't seem to think so does he? And will the judge read it the way Redwood wants if you are right?

We all , not least you, have our eyes firmly set on a certain pair. Why hasn't Redwood?

____________________


espeland

Posts : 205
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 28.08.14 10:02

parapono wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Portugal resident reported more or less what the Mirror as stated but with more information:

British police searching for missing Madeleine McCann are said to be on their way back to Portugal for key “make-or-break” interviews that could crack the seven-year mystery.

According to the Daily Mirror, officers from Operation Grange have zoned in on seven suspects - three of which will be interviewed for a second time.

The move follows “weeks of tense negotiations” says the Mirror, quoting a source who claims: “This is far from a scatter-gun approach. The detectives are acutely aware there is a finite amount of money for the investigation and that they need results”

Operation Grange - set up three years ago - is believed to have already spent over £6 million in its painstaking review of the original police files into three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May, 2007.

Earlier this summer, dozens of uniformed officers descended on the village to dig in three areas where they believed clues to the child’s fate could still exist. The high-profile exercise was said to have revealed “nothing of interest”.

As the Mirror admits in its latest story: “Portuguese sources have described the Met probe, which has so far cost UK taxpayers more than £6million, as a senseless waste of time”.

The Mirror’s source also demonstrates ambiguity by tempering “this is not a scatter-gun approach” with “it is hoped they (the officers) are on the right track”.

For now, what seems certain is that of the four potential suspects interviewed by the Met in Faro in July, Sergey Malinka, the Russian IT expert “is no longer under suspicion”.

That leaves a Portuguese taxi driver who used to work for the Ocean Club resort, a young beggar who was 16 when Madeleine went missing and a man suffering from schizophrenia - along with four new suspects which, the Mirror claims, have also been identified through analysis of mobile phone data

“Thousands of pieces of evidence have been re-examined by the Scotland Yard team to get to this stage”, the Mirror quotes its source as telling the paper.

In July, when it became clear exactly which individuals the Met was zeroing in on, former PJ police investigator, writer and commentator Francisco Moita Flores suggested that British police “are not looking for mortal remains of the little girl, nor those who are guilty. They are simply looking for an excuse”

Eyes now are on the Met’s imminent return which, according to the Mirror, will go ahead next month

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/maddie-cops-%E2%80%9Cset-to-return-to-portugal-in-make-or-break-moment%E2%80%9D#sthash.c9zgQnmT.dpuf


Detectives acutely aware of limited amount of money for investigation, they need results, so it seem's the money is going to stop, wonder if the McCanns are aware of this?

Who's life is going to be ruined so they get the results needed? This has never been about seeking justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, imo the investigation has been deliberatly constructured to shield those responsible rather than unmask them.
goodpost

Please note: 'Four new suspects, identified throug analysis of mobile phone data?

Aside from SM etc all. So who ARE these 'new four' with mobile phones, presumably phoning each other or some central station?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by worriedmum on 28.08.14 10:25

quote
''Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was murdered.''






If my child was missing, I would be very, very worried.

worriedmum

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 248
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 28.08.14 10:34

@worriedmum wrote:quote
''Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was murdered.''






If my child was missing, I would be very, very worried.

If I had murdered her, or knew one who had, on the other hand...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by BlueBag on 28.08.14 10:36

There is infinitely more evidence for death than abduction.

BlueBag

Posts : 3420
Reputation : 1269
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by waiting for justice on 28.08.14 10:48

This could be completely bonkers but it's one of the only things I can think of that would make the police follow this route and not the obvious. 

Is it possible than when re interviewed by LP that they came clean about the window and admitted they went out and left all the doors open and never checked on the kids for at the time not wanting to come across as bad parents? God knows what else but you get my drift. 

I KNOW there is too much stacked against them but am just trying to justify another theory in my mind because this is becoming unbearably irritating to watch.

waiting for justice

Posts : 107
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by espeland on 28.08.14 11:07

@waiting for justice wrote:This could be completely bonkers but it's one of the only things I can think of that would make the police follow this route and not the obvious. 

Is it possible than when re interviewed by LP that they came clean about the window and admitted they went out and left all the doors open and never checked on the kids for at the time not wanting to come across as bad parents? God knows what else but you get my drift. 

I KNOW there is too much stacked against them but am just trying to justify another theory in my mind because this is becoming unbearably irritating to watch.

It's not very likely that LP would protect them from being known as bad parents, is it?

To say nothing of employing OG staff, paying for their trips to Portugal, etc for the same reason.

And would any PM, let alone two, waste his time on protecting two doctors' images?

____________________


espeland

Posts : 205
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by waiting for justice on 28.08.14 11:17

I know, but what I mean is by not booking at them or re interviewing them all. It's the only other theory I can think of (apart from the obvious) to explain the ridiculous Rog statemements etc. 
completely get what you're saying though.

waiting for justice

Posts : 107
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by palm tree on 28.08.14 11:23

I like to think positive, so EM couldn't have done it IMO . Firstly, no sign of any break in, second, no valuables taken and thirdly, he has an alibi with the poem written on his computer. But this next bit has me thinking positive at the moment, both reports two pages back say that Portugal Police are running their own investigation, but surely it can't be EM? Who do they have their sights on? But at least we now know they're still working quietly behind the scenes!
IMO

____________________
Fight for Madeleine

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.08.14 12:16

BRITISH police probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have formally asked Portuguese authorities for more help,
-------------------------------------------

Surely NOT?

The ELITE, EXPERIENCED, hard nosed, super duper, UK Metropolitan Police 'asking for 'help' from.......................

"bumbling, bungling, disgraced, sardine munching, imbecilic, Portuguese 'authorities'!

Never gonna happen!

That's about as 'credible' as DCI Redwood's OG latest 'theory',,,,,,,'killer' burglators, that did NOT 'break in' to 5A, dun it, innit?
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Smithman" so we were told, by DCI Redwood, on national tv, on CW, Oct 2013, IS a 'WHITE MALE'
How MANY of his 4 'new' er, suspects, will actually BE 'white' males?
Actually, i can think of 4 'white males' DCI Redwood SHOULD have 're-questioned' winkwink

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by aiyoyo on 28.08.14 12:29

@jeanmonroe wrote:


That's about as 'credible' as DCI Redwood's OG latest 'theory',,,,,,,'killer' burglators, that did NOT 'break in' to 5A, dun it, innit?

Burglators took no valuables  but fled with a body of a dead child - believable? Burglars never kill unless caught red handed to stop being identified.  What are the chances of a 3-year-old identifying burglars seen in the dark?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by nglfi on 28.08.14 12:48

@waiting for justice wrote:I know, but what I mean is by not booking at them or re interviewing them all. It's the only other theory I can think of (apart from the obvious) to explain the ridiculous Rog statemements etc. 
completely get what you're saying though.
I have moments where I think this too sometimes but I always come back to the dogs. Cadaver odour on Kate's clothes, the Scenic and all the other places, plus leaving the boot open and trying to explain away the smell. If they admitted they'd lied about checking,  this would then seem very dodgy and nothing else explains the dog evidence than their involvement,  IMO.

nglfi

Posts : 337
Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.08.14 12:57

How old are you?

FIONA PAYNE: (Kate McCann's 'bezzy' mate)

'Okay. Erm, erm, I'm thirty, I'll work that out actually, I'm thirty-five years old.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------



CONVICTED 'riot' HERO, Tariq Jahan.

"Once you have started with ONE lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that ONE."

Something you want to TELL us, Fiona?

NEXT!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by XTC on 28.08.14 23:50

@BlueBag wrote:
"British police questioned them through Portuguese colleagues in the hope of confirming their theory that they were part of a burglary Ninja gang who panicked after killing Madeleine during a bungled break-in at her family’s holiday apartment and dumped her body".

Corrected because of lack of any evidence or trace that someone broke into the apartment.

What a completely stupid theory.
Hmmm.

The classic stupid burglars theory.

As SY and the Express stable know committers of crimes always make mistakes.

Problem is that the mistakes would have been made on the 3rd of May 2007 and would need
another further 7 plus years before they were revealed to the public and the police.

Many ongoing investigations have gone on since and the classic stupid cops theory ( The original
PJ investigation according to the media and some of the British police ) failed to spot the mistakes
made by the stupid burglars.

Therefore the best coppers money can buy are about to reveal to an unknowing public the errors of foreign
police ways by the most " ludicrous " proposition in this whole mess. That these burglars " snatched - killed "
( which crime is it?) and removed a young girls body ( dead or alive?) from 5a and " dumped " (  you can't " dump "
a live body because ..... well the body is still alive and will talk and walk - so what's the point of doing that? ) the
body in or around the MW complex. Or was it near a water works or even a well?

The trouble with DI Redwood and his SY investigators is that they can't make their minds up as to what to tell the
media which crime they are investigating. No wonder the PJ are scratching their heads as to what assistance they
require from them. The PJ  are reported as saying ( from sources close to etc etc ) that death is the crime and that THE
perpetrator is foreign.

Do they really need any more clues from the PJ?

As far as the dogs go even a deranged set of burglars will not go back to 5a in order to leave a body long enough for
cadaver scent to develop. Unless it was strategy to frame someone else? Or unless the strategy throughout was to frame someone else?
The original PJ were accused of framing via the Scenic but if that theory was true they may have well added Madeleine's blood to the
Scenic as well. Trouble is nobody had any of Madeleine's cellular material anyway. The nearest to it was in the Scenic. Non according to the
FSS was found where she was alleged to have been snatched/removed from in 5a. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Curious that.

Expect more garbage when the damages trial starts.



p.s It is interesting that the SY dogs had a sniff at a suspects relatives car. So these dogs are good. Of course even if they had indicated
you would need corroborating forensic evidence as well. They didn't indicate there but the other dogs before indicated on many occasions.
It depends where you want look I suppose. No stone Unturned and all that.

XTC

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by palm tree on 29.08.14 0:02

Sometimes it feels like OG are putting out any sort of story just to see which one the public will accept!prisoner
IMO

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 29.08.14 1:07

Who cares what they accept when the media are hog-tied and muted?

I think it just has not to upset Mr and Mrs while still seeming to be looking.

A great use of taxes!

In my opinion.

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Okeydokey on 29.08.14 1:48

@palm tree wrote:Sometimes it feels like OG are putting out any sort of story just to see which one the public will accept!prisoner
IMO

Absolutely!

We have plenty of experience in the UK of sensitive homicide enquiries. The Police normally act with due decorum - they don't spray the public with ten different, poorly supported, theories. They proceed methodically on the basis of evidence.

Whatever is going on in the Algarve under Redwood's supposed direction, it's not a normal police investigation.

Okeydokey

Posts : 919
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Okeydokey on 29.08.14 1:54

@inspirespirit wrote:It's all turning into a bit of a joke now.  I wonder how many of the police going over to Portugal for this investigation actually in their heart of hearts know that they are barking up the wrong tree.

Any copper worth his salt would want to re-investigate and re-interview the McCanns and the Tapas lot.

I think we are all wasting our time hoping for justice, sadly.  Sad


http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/504070/British-Maddy-police-new-Portuguese-plea

I feel let down and I've only been researching a few months.  Goodness knows how the rest of you, who have been in this from the beginning, must feel. sad1

Too true! But at least we don't carry that moral burden the investigating police do.

As you say, any officer would want to re-interview the Tapas 9 and tease out all the contradictions in their evidence e.g. M.Oldfield's claim he could see infants breathing from about 8 feet away through mesh sides of cots in semi-darkness...and that's just one absurd or troubling claim!


Okeydokey

Posts : 919
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Sceptic on 29.08.14 10:05

@Okeydokey wrote:
@palm tree wrote:Sometimes it feels like OG are putting out any sort of story just to see which one the public will accept!prisoner
IMO

Absolutely!

We have plenty of experience in the UK of sensitive homicide enquiries. The Police normally act with due decorum - they don't spray the public with ten different, poorly supported, theories.  They proceed methodically on the basis of evidence.

Whatever is going on in the Algarve under Redwood's supposed direction, it's not a normal police investigation.
Logically we don't know what grange are upto and they won't be telling us in the msm, for it to be allowed to go on for this long they must be onto something. IMHO it's a matter of collating sufficient evidence to achieve a satisfactory prosecution - ignore the hand we are being shown - the other hand with all the answers I'm sure will be shown once and only once all the cards are in place

Sceptic

Posts : 155
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by palm tree on 29.08.14 13:36

@Sceptic wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
@palm tree wrote:Sometimes it feels like OG are putting out any sort of story just to see which one the public will accept!prisoner
IMO

Absolutely!

We have plenty of experience in the UK of sensitive homicide enquiries. The Police normally act with due decorum - they don't spray the public with ten different, poorly supported, theories.  They proceed methodically on the basis of evidence.

Whatever is going on in the Algarve under Redwood's supposed direction, it's not a normal police investigation.
Logically we don't know what grange are upto and they won't be telling us in the msm, for it to be allowed to go on for this long they must be onto something. IMHO it's a matter of collating sufficient evidence to achieve a satisfactory prosecution - ignore the hand we are being shown - the other hand with all the answers I'm sure will be shown once and only once all the cards are in place
pray2

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by garfy on 29.08.14 14:27

off topic i know ..........but can anyone remember what happened with testing the twins for sedatives ....i seem to recall g mcc refused.....or was it just a myth ...thanx

garfy

Posts : 149
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : humberside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.08.14 15:39

@garfy wrote:off topic i know ..........but can anyone remember what happened with testing the twins for sedatives ....i seem to recall g mcc refused.....or was it just a myth ...thanx

PJ tested the twins for 'sedatives' ......the McCanns DIDN'T!

It's in the PJ files........somewhere!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by comperedna on 29.08.14 16:55

I didn't know that the PJ tested them for sedatives. (All you would need is a wet nappy/diaper) With what result jeanmonroe?

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.08.14 17:06

@comperedna wrote:I didn't know that the PJ tested them for sedatives. (All you would need is a wet nappy/diaper) With what result jeanmonroe?

I don't know the result .

But they took 'samples' from the twins and sent them to laboratory in Portugal.

I did post on this but can't remember where it is (last year i thnik)

It came about when there was some issue about when KM 'queried' why the PJ had NOT tested the twins.

I posted the report, in Portuguese, and the 'translation'

But can't remember WHERE!

I'm old.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5129
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by comperedna on 29.08.14 17:07

Don'r worry... so am I. :-)

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum