The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 12:07

But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 23.08.14 12:26

Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.
Good point DC, I also think Op Grange was all about finding the right evidence, the evidence that Maddie was abducted, nothing else.

Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 13:11

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.
Good point DC, I also think Op Grange was all about finding the right evidence, the evidence that Maddie was abducted, nothing else.

But they, the ELITE police led by hard nosed, experienced detective, 30 year 'career' cop, DCI Redwood, for OVER THREE YEARS, have NOT 'found' a scintilla, an atom, of evidence that Madeleine WAS 'abducted' or that an 'abduction' ever took place at all, have they?

Even the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, of the United Kingdom, state that the Madeleine McCann 'case', is classed ONLY as a 'missing' person case, as there is no evidence that she was 'abducted' or that she had been subjected to an 'abduction'

The McCanns, and ONLY the McCanns, the parents of the 'abducted/missing' child, just TELLING them so.............dosen't count as 'evidence'!

Has Redwood not learnt a single 'lesson' from the Karen Matthews, (FAKE/FALSE 'abduction' of her own daughter Shannon Matthews, ADMITTED)  Rosdeep Adekoya (Mikaeel Kular 'missing' child, sadly killed by her, the mother, ADMITTED) Stuart Hazell (who murdered 'missing' Tia Sharp, ADMITTED) cases?

IF he has not, he should be sent right back to training 'school' with the new 'recruits' at the Met Police.

imo, obviously.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 13:20

It's not a matter of Redwood 'not learning lessons', Jean, in my opinion it's a matter of 'following orders'. Redwood doesn't call the shots or decide the strategy of an investigation,  the remit is set by those much higher.

Same  with the PJ. Are their government for justice or in collaboration with ours? My own opinion and questions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 13:41

Dee Coy wrote:It's not a matter of Redwood 'not learning lessons', Jean, in my opinion it's a matter of 'following orders'. Redwood doesn't call the shots or decide the strategy of an investigation,  the remit is set by those much higher.

Same  with the PJ. Are their government for justice or in collaboration with ours? My own opinion and questions.

Surely NOT!

Otherwise DCI Redwood's proclamation that HIS 'ONLY FOCUS WAS ON/FOR MADELEINE' (not exact phrase) is FALSE and not TRUE!

(If he is ONLY following a 'remit' from 'above')

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by espeland on 23.08.14 13:44

From Operation Grange's Remit:

The ‘investigative review’ will be conducted with transparency, openness and thoroughness

I haven't seen much - well none, actually - of those three things.

The remit doesn't include any reference to interviewing anyone, far less the T9.

The remit does say "This will entail a review of the whole of the investigation(s) which have been conducted in to the circumstances of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.", which implies that proper consideration of the PJs' findings - which don't give credence to an abduction - will be made.

Apart from mentioning disappearance, the remit does include the phrase "as if the abduction occurred in the UK". Why is abduction mentioned there?

I've said before that Fraud should also be considered, but even I can see that it's a different matter from 'disappearance' and that, I think, is why Redwood is ignoring it. I just hope that the next visit will turn up something useful, or that we're all wrong and the McCanns are indeed suspected of something.

____________________


espeland

Posts : 205
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 13:46

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:It's not a matter of Redwood 'not learning lessons', Jean, in my opinion it's a matter of 'following orders'. Redwood doesn't call the shots or decide the strategy of an investigation,  the remit is set by those much higher.

Same  with the PJ. Are their government for justice or in collaboration with ours? My own opinion and questions.

Surely NOT!

Otherwise DCI Redwood's proclamation that HIS 'ONLY FOCUS WAS ON/FOR MADELEINE' (not exact phrase) is FALSE and not TRUE!

(If he is ONLY following a 'remit' from 'above')

 big grin  Ah, jean. I'm afraid I have become very cynical indeed. And not just about the hierarchy's motives with this case.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 14:13

@deafoldbat wrote:The wording is similar to one that appeared a while ago and those are archive photos, not new ones. Looks like a regurgitated Clarrie creation to divert attention from the imminent damages hearing or perhaps other "difficult" commentary in the social media and forums.

Regurgitated Clarrie seems to hit the nail on the head.  He only pops out of the woodwork every so often when things seem to be going belly up for the McCanns.  Well, he has to earn that enormous salary of his being paid for from the Find Madeleine Ltd Co Fund.  If only he put in some real effort to find Madeleine rather than protecting her parents from adverse publicity.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by frost on 23.08.14 14:17

Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Totally agree no other missing child case in history or since Madeleines disappearance has been investigated in this way .

In every case parents and or the last person to see the child alive have been top of the list of suspects until either ruled out or indeed charged .

There is no evidence of abduction yet it has been stated many times that the parents are not suspects , this I cannot and will never be able to get my head around .

What is different about this case ? Why has it been investigated from the UK side of things differently to  any other missing child ? 

My one hope is that finally someone who was on that holiday and perhaps not aware of the true events until after the fact comes forward and spills the beans . 

If I knew something I certainly could not live the rest of my life living a lie it would slowly eat away at me until I was destroyed . 

I fear that this is the only way that the truth will ever be known and I find it hard to believe that not one person has had the guts to come forward . There is obviously some kind of misguided loyalty going on in this case even though many involved barely knew one another . I certainly would not sell my soul to the devil for someone I hardly new .

If this had happened to one of the other children in the party I bet the McCanns would have been the first to save their own skins , they would not have thought twice about protecting someone else they would be the first to throw someone under a bus so to speak .The would have told all they knew and been on the first plane out of there and then back in the UK no doubt sold their story of how they did the right thing to the highest bidder .

frost

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 14:29

@frost wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Totally agree no other missing child case in history or since Madeleines disappearance has been investigated in this way .

In every case parents and or the last person to see the child alive have been top of the list of suspects until either ruled out or indeed charged .

There is no evidence of abduction yet it has been stated many times that the parents are not suspects , this I cannot and will never be able to get my head around .

What is different about this case ? Why has it been investigated from the UK side of things differently to  any other missing child ? 

My one hope is that finally someone who was on that holiday and perhaps not aware of the true events until after the fact comes forward and spills the beans . 

If I knew something I certainly could not live the rest of my life living a lie it would slowly eat away at me until I was destroyed . 

I fear that this is the only way that the truth will ever be known and I find it hard to believe that not one person has had the guts to come forward . There is obviously some kind of misguided loyalty going on in this case even though many involved barely knew one another . I certainly would not sell my soul to the devil for someone I hardly new .

If this had happened to one of the other children in the party I bet the McCanns would have been the first to save their own skins , they would not have thought twice about protecting someone else they would be the first to throw someone under a bus so to speak .The would have told all they knew and been on the first plane out of there and then back in the UK no doubt sold their story of how they did the right thing to the highest bidder .

None of us know what is going on behind the scenes.  Do you really believe that SY or the PJ is going to release any information for everyone on forums and the internet as to what they are actually investigating?

How do we know that "not one person has had the guts to come forward".  Would you expect the police to put a statement on their website saying "Oh by the way, members of JH forum, just to put your minds at rest, Mr xxxxx xxxxxx has come forward with information and we're now questioning him".

We're all very impatient to find out what is actually going on, but regrettably we're at the bottom of the PJ/SY's list of people to contact when they have some news.    smilie

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by sallypelt on 23.08.14 14:38

@Newintown wrote:
@frost wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Totally agree no other missing child case in history or since Madeleines disappearance has been investigated in this way .

In every case parents and or the last person to see the child alive have been top of the list of suspects until either ruled out or indeed charged .

There is no evidence of abduction yet it has been stated many times that the parents are not suspects , this I cannot and will never be able to get my head around .

What is different about this case ? Why has it been investigated from the UK side of things differently to  any other missing child ? 

My one hope is that finally someone who was on that holiday and perhaps not aware of the true events until after the fact comes forward and spills the beans . 

If I knew something I certainly could not live the rest of my life living a lie it would slowly eat away at me until I was destroyed . 

I fear that this is the only way that the truth will ever be known and I find it hard to believe that not one person has had the guts to come forward . There is obviously some kind of misguided loyalty going on in this case even though many involved barely knew one another . I certainly would not sell my soul to the devil for someone I hardly new .

If this had happened to one of the other children in the party I bet the McCanns would have been the first to save their own skins , they would not have thought twice about protecting someone else they would be the first to throw someone under a bus so to speak .The would have told all they knew and been on the first plane out of there and then back in the UK no doubt sold their story of how they did the right thing to the highest bidder .

None of us know what is going on behind the scenes.  Do you really believe that SY or the PJ is going to release any information for everyone on forums and the internet as to what they are actually investigating?

How do we know that "not one person has had the guts to come forward".  Would you expect the police to put a statement on their website saying "Oh by the way, members of JH forum, just to put your minds at rest, Mr xxxxx xxxxxx has come forward with information and we're now questioning him".

We're all very impatient to find out what is actually going on, but regrettably we're at the bottom of the PJ/SY's list of people to contact when they have some news.    smilie

I couldn't have put it better, myself, newintown. Of course SY isn't going to tell the great unwashed what they are doing. All we can do is work with what we have, and apart from the PJ files, and false. regurgitated information in the discredited gutter press, there is very little to go on. In the meantime, we will just have to keep plodding on.

sallypelt

Posts : 3302
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 14:47

Betcha what they have 'found' or 'discovered' turns out to be a whole load of nothing, though!

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Mirage on 23.08.14 14:52

As others have remarked re the Algarve holiday, I saw this in the Portugal Resident of 02 August:-


"Portuguese personalities visiting the Algarve this summer include the President of Portugal Cavaco Silva who stays at his property in Aldeia da Coelha in Albufeira and Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho who holidays in Manta Rota...................................................

 "A newcomer to the Algarve summer scene is British Prime Minister David Cameron, who landed at Faro airport on Thursday last week on an easyJet flight and retreated to the hills of Monchique with his family for a two-week holiday.................................... Far from the hustle and bustle of the Algarvian beaches, the Camerons have found peace and solace in Monchique where they are staying in a secluded property surrounded by dense vegetation."




Didn't KM herself state something about when coincidences cease to be coincidences. And here we are with the long-predicted announcement, as others have pointed out, in time for the libel trial.



And now Cameron's on holiday in Polzeath, Cornwall where he is dealing with the IS crisis by Blackberry whilst body boarding.

I'm trying to imagine what his priorities might be - what crisis might be potentially more damaging to the 2015 election.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 15:02

@frost wrote:
If I knew something I certainly could not live the rest of my life living a lie it would slowly eat away at me until I was destroyed . 
Well it has been suggested on here, I think, that this is what is happening to Kate, as an explanation for why she looks so ill these days. And she does look very thin and haggered, in my opinion, while Gerry just looks like Gerry. This is all just supposition, of course.

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 15:03

@Mirage wrote:As others have remarked re the Algarve holiday, I saw this in the Portugal Resident of 02 August:-


"Portuguese personalities visiting the Algarve this summer include the President of Portugal Cavaco Silva who stays at his property in Aldeia da Coelha in Albufeira and Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho who holidays in Manta Rota...................................................

 "A newcomer to the Algarve summer scene is British Prime Minister David Cameron, who landed at Faro airport on Thursday last week on an easyJet flight and retreated to the hills of Monchique with his family for a two-week holiday.................................... Far from the hustle and bustle of the Algarvian beaches, the Camerons have found peace and solace in Monchique where they are staying in a secluded property surrounded by dense vegetation."




Didn't KM herself state something about when coincidences cease to be coincidences. And here we are with the long-predicted announcement, as others have pointed out, in time for the libel trial.



And now Cameron's on holiday in Polzeath, Cornwall where he is dealing with the IS crisis by Blackberry whilst body boarding.

I'm trying to imagine what his priorities might be - what crisis might be potentially more damaging to the 2015 election.

Are you inferring that those mentioned are going to interfere with the libel case and pervert the cause of justice?
 
So parents of a child who look dodgy as to how their daughter actually disappeared are going to win a £million libel case against a police officer who was investigating the case because Cameron decided to take his holiday in Portugal?

Cameron's been to Portugal many times in the past, it's not the first time he's been there.  Perhaps he just likes it as a holiday resort.

I've been to the Algarve many times, it is a lovely holiday destination (although my time was pre-McCanns).

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 15:09

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@frost wrote:
If I knew something I certainly could not live the rest of my life living a lie it would slowly eat away at me until I was destroyed . 
Well it has been suggested on here, I think, that this is what is happening to Kate, as an explanation for why she looks so ill these days. And she does look very thin and haggered, in my opinion, while Gerry just looks like Gerry. This is all just supposition, of course.

No doubt Gerry has the constitution of an ox, whereas KM is beginning to buckle under the weight of what they concealed in May 2007 and the burden is getting too much to bear.

Well, they've only got themselves to blame, I can't find any sympathy for them.  If they came clean on 3rd May 2007 it may have all been over and done with by now, although they wouldn't have £millions stashed away in an off shore account (if they have, that is).

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 15:33

Anyone giving a SP on whether the elite GStrange Maddie 'cops' will 'have a revelation 'moment' and 'discover' a replica pair of Eeyore 'pyjamas', blue sports bag, pink blanket, toothbrush, at the bottom of the ornimental 'well' their, er, umm, 'helpful' ex MET cop er, um, 'pointed' out, located, a few weeks ago, on their next 'visit' to PDL, shortly?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 23.08.14 15:36

Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 15:49

But WHY are the Redwood38 allowing themselves to be er, 'bullied' 'dictated' to?

If i were a 'cop' it would go against every fibre of my being, let alone the oath i gave, to protect and serve, with integrity!

Whether i were a first 'dayer' or a hard nosed 30 year 'career' cop.

I KNOW exactly how i WOULD have 'reacted' if someone had said to me 'look there, not here'

But, there again, i'm not an elite, 3 year, solely dedicated, 'Maddie Cop' am i?

---------------------------------------------
This investigation is anything but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter, PDL, June 2014.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 15:56

Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.

I have pointed out in the past that most likely SY have started their investigations from the beginning ignoring the PJ files so that it would be a fair and uncompromised investigation and that the McCanns could not shout from the rooftops that they were stitched up with SY collaborating with the PJ.

If a little girl who was barely 4 years old when she went "missing" is not given the justice she deserves by any Government, after £6million+ has been paid out on an investigation that leads nowhere, I think there may be a huge backlash and doesn't bode well for any similar cases which arise in the future whiich are based on the unsolved McCann case.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:04

Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.
'hanky panky'  big grin I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:12

@jeanmonroe wrote:But WHY are the Redwood38 allowing themselves to be er, 'bullied' 'dictated' to?

If i were a 'cop' it would go against every fibre of my being, let alone the oath i gave, to protect and serve, with integrity!

Whether i were a first 'dayer' or a hard nosed 30 year 'career' cop.
---------------------------------------------
This investigation is anything but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'

BBC reporter, PDL, June 2014.
It's easy to say that, but honestly, I don't blame any of them for keeping their mouths shut, if that's what they have been ordered to do. For one thing, look what happened to Goncalo! For another, you're in the police force, you've got yearly raises, racked up a few years pension and have a few years left to go before a comfortable retirement. What do you do? Risk all that and you and your family's happiness? I wouldn't! Even if you are a new officer, you've put in work to get where you are, you have a good career ahead of you. What do you do? Risk all that, and any future job because you've been thrown out of the police? I wouldn't. So I don't blame any of them for carrying out their orders as they are told to do, if that is what is going on. Nothing would come of it - you'd just end up disgraced and regretting it for the rest of your life. All in my opinion. Just supposition.

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.08.14 16:16

Brian Griffin:

'hanky panky'  laughat  I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.
-------------------------------------------
Yep.

Next we'll hear that the delightful McCanns couldn't and didn't do 'it' because they had "Gone For Tiffin", at the time 'it' happened!  winkwink 

"Fakir...OFF!"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5132
Reputation : 885
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 23.08.14 16:17

@Newintown wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.

I have pointed out in the past that most likely SY have started their investigations from the beginning ignoring the PJ files so that it would be a fair and uncompromised investigation and that the McCanns could not shout from the rooftops that they were stitched up with SY collaborating with the PJ.

If a little girl who was barely 4 years old when she went "missing" is not given the justice she deserves by any Government, after £6million+ has been paid out on an investigation that leads nowhere, I think there may be a huge backlash and doesn't bode well for any similar cases which arise in the future whiich are based on the unsolved McCann case.
And - IF - it transpires that Mr and Mrs were involved in a faked abduction for whatever reason, after all this hoo-ha and media coverage and suing people for harming the search, I would imagine that it would do no end of harm to any future missing child investigation. People don't like being taken for fools and I daresay would choose to ignore the same kind of scenario again. Just a theory on my part.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Newintown on 23.08.14 16:20

@Brian Griffin wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:But they have got a clue, Gollum. They know exactly what happened. In my opinion, all this money has heen wasted in trying to disprove the truth, not prove it. It is the evidence needed for proof of an abduction that they appear unable to find. And with obvious good reason.

Will they continue with their futile efforts? Or will a political wind-change still yet divert the 'investigation' onto a true course?

All unanswerable questions, of course.

Point taken and yes, I agree entirely, I just can't resist having a dig at Redwood.  Of course they know, it's all documented in the PJ files for the original investigation, the complete dossier I refer to, not the abridged and censored version published in the public domain.  I also agree that Redwood is working under the orders of a higher being but I don't think that the situation will be changed by a change of government.  Initially it was Blair and his comical other half, then it was Gordy and now Cameron, along with an assorted selection of home secretaries and other government appendages.

I think by now most of the nation is aware of the hanky panky that goes on behind the closeted doors of Westminster.
'hanky panky'  big grin I feel I've just stepped into a British film from the wonderful 60s - 'Carry On Maddie'. I just can't take any of this seriously now.

Maybe Madeleine will be taking it more seriously from wherever she is, left to her own devices with her 18 month old siblings 7 years ago.  Yes, I bet Madeleine is laughing her head off at the £millions her "loving" parents have made off her name.

Will the twins also be laughing when they find out in future years what really happened on 3rd May 2007.  It will be even funnier for them when someone makes a film about their lost sibling as CM predicted many years ago.  No doubt CM will be at the head of the casting list as he also seemed very buoyed about not long after Madeleine went missing.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum