The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.08.14 0:50

@comperedna wrote:'Make or break', eh? I am betting on break, and that they will stop playing the game, declare: 'that's the best we could do', and take their bats home

Well THAT wouldn't 'eliminate' either of the McCanns from possible involvement in the 'disappearance' of their daughter, Madeleine, on 3rd May 2007, from their apartment in PDL, would it?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Bishop Brennan on 24.08.14 6:32

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@comperedna wrote:'Make or break', eh? I am betting on break, and that they will stop playing the game, declare: 'that's the best we could do', and take their bats home

Well THAT wouldn't 'eliminate' either of the McCanns from possible involvement in the 'disappearance' of their daughter, Madeleine, on 3rd May 2007, from their apartment in PDL, would it?

Sadly I think it would indeed eliminate them. Remember that Redwood told the world right at the start that neither the McCanns nor the T7 were suspects or even persons of interest. That statement is on record (on TV no less), and if SY simply slink off home with their ball (or bats) then that will remain the official UK police position.

As for the public, they will remember Tractorman; they will remember all the digging up PDL proving that Maddie is dead; they will remember the media stories telling them that she was probably killed by those shifty-looking burglars who were arrested (and photographed for all to see) but against whom no evidence could be found. That will be quite sufficient in terms of associating guilt in the "correct" place, and showing that the SY narrative was far better than the PJ's - even if neither was able to end with an arrest or conviction.

The only fly in the ointment is the "libel" trial. Which is why SY cannot yet go home, and why they are so keen to put smokescreens and diversions around it. A victory for Amaral would be embarrassing but not fatal provided that it gets little or no air-time.



Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 24.08.14 6:40

More collateral damage in the making. 

Three more reputations forever smeared, three more lives damaged. 
Poor people, arguido-ed in connection to child rape and murder
of a little English girl who disappeared so long ago.

More victims all in the name of Justice for Madeleine.
While her parents have become celebs.

The McCanns could stop this new injustice.


My heart breaks

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by aquila on 24.08.14 8:12

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@comperedna wrote:'Make or break', eh? I am betting on break, and that they will stop playing the game, declare: 'that's the best we could do', and take their bats home

Well THAT wouldn't 'eliminate' either of the McCanns from possible involvement in the 'disappearance' of their daughter, Madeleine, on 3rd May 2007, from their apartment in PDL, would it?

Sadly I think it would indeed eliminate them. Remember that Redwood told the world right at the start that neither the McCanns nor the T7 were suspects or even persons of interest. That statement is on record (on TV no less), and if SY simply slink off home with their ball (or bats) then that will remain the official UK police position.  

As for the public, they will remember Tractorman; they will remember all the digging up PDL proving that Maddie is dead; they will remember the media stories telling them that she was probably killed by those shifty-looking burglars who were arrested (and photographed for all to see) but against whom no evidence could be found.  That will be quite sufficient in terms of associating guilt in the "correct" place, and showing that the SY narrative was far better than the PJ's - even if neither was able to end with an arrest or conviction.  

The only fly in the ointment is the "libel" trial.  Which is why SY cannot yet go home, and why they are so keen to put smokescreens and diversions around it.  A victory for Amaral would be embarrassing but not fatal provided that it gets little or no air-time.


Great post BB.

As for the possibility of a victory for Amaral being embarrassing but not fatal provided it gets little or no air-time, I think you've hit the nail on the head and it will be very interesting to see the announcement of the actual judgment date and the subsequent spinning in UK media going on in the run up.

It will also be extremely interesting to see if the final session - the closing arguments - scheduled for September (which parapono reckons is standing at 2 days already - thanks for the info parapono) is not delayed in anyway.

Interesting times. SY need to scale down/close/whitewash/shelve (take your pick) the case and the Lisbon Trial has to come to an end at some point.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by PeterMac on 24.08.14 8:39

However often they interview and re-interview burglars and suspects and persons of interest,
the fact remains
There was
no point of entry,
no point of exit,
no forensic trace of anyone else in the apartment
no evidence of Madeleine's having been i the bed that night
no...
no...
What there WAS however, was evidence of the presence of a deceased person.
Interviewing people is not going to change that.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by espeland on 24.08.14 10:24

@PeterMac wrote:However often they interview and re-interview burglars and suspects and persons of interest,
the fact remains
There was
no point of entry,
no point of exit,
no forensic trace of anyone else in the apartment
no evidence of Madeleine's having been i the bed that night
no...
no...
What there WAS however, was evidence of the presence of a deceased person.
Interviewing people is not going to change that.

All of which, it seems, are being totally ignored by SY. It could still be the case, of course, that OG are getting rid of all other possibilities first. But I can most certainly see where whitewash proponents are coming from - my view tends to oscillate.

____________________


espeland

Posts : 205
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by palm tree on 24.08.14 10:24

Has sky reported about the met returning, I haven't seen anything from them which is strange, or did I miss it? I've just seen it reported in the mirror and no where else.

____________________
Fight for Madeleine

palm tree

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Monty Heck on 24.08.14 11:19

@Brian Griffin wrote:There's something I find really rough and uncouth about Gerry. The faces he pulls, the 'eff off I'm on holiday', that awful accent... It's the same thing about him that I dislike about Daniel Craig as the new James Bond. He looks like a chav thug in a suit. That really is just my opinion, of course. But if you could pair up Glaswegian with another really rough-sounding accent in the UK, which one would you choose? Glaswegian and Scouse! Again, just in my opinion.
Like your more famous namesake, you make me laugh Brian.  Rather than considering himself as "rough" IMO GMcC considers himself a bit of a cultured smoothie, and actually rather well spoken into the bargain.  His accent grates as it's in fact a mixture of Glaswegian and English, where any musciality his speech may once have had is flattened by English speech patterns he has adopted, consciously nor not and has ended up with the worst of both worlds.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.08.14 13:06

"he, she or they might strike again' ......GM stated outside Lisbon court in July, referring to 'abductor/s'

Anyone here care to 'guess' how many of the 4 NEW 'suspects' Redwood has 'identified' for the forthcoming 'questioning' WILL be 'SHE's or THEY's'?

And does anyone care to 'guess' how MUCH S Malinka will SUE the MET for, for possibly life long 'reputational damage' being as Redwood pointed the finger at him, and wanted him questioned, in Faro, and he is now, so we're told, no longer under 'suspicion' of being 'involved' in the disappearance of a 3 years old child, in Portugal?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 24.08.14 15:34

parapono wrote:More collateral damage in the making. 

Three more reputations forever smeared, three more lives damaged. 
Poor people, arguido-ed in connection to child rape and murder
of a little English girl who disappeared so long ago.

More victims all in the name of Justice for Madeleine.
While her parents have become celebs.

The McCanns could stop this new injustice.


My heart breaks

parapono
No need for that, Dear!

As -I think- the late great Queen Mary used to say: " Worse things happen at sea"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 24.08.14 15:39

@aquila wrote:
@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@comperedna wrote:'Make or break', eh? I am betting on break, and that they will stop playing the game, declare: 'that's the best we could do', and take their bats home

Well THAT wouldn't 'eliminate' either of the McCanns from possible involvement in the 'disappearance' of their daughter, Madeleine, on 3rd May 2007, from their apartment in PDL, would it?

Sadly I think it would indeed eliminate them. Remember that Redwood told the world right at the start that neither the McCanns nor the T7 were suspects or even persons of interest. That statement is on record (on TV no less), and if SY simply slink off home with their ball (or bats) then that will remain the official UK police position.  

As for the public, they will remember Tractorman; they will remember all the digging up PDL proving that Maddie is dead; they will remember the media stories telling them that she was probably killed by those shifty-looking burglars who were arrested (and photographed for all to see) but against whom no evidence could be found.  That will be quite sufficient in terms of associating guilt in the "correct" place, and showing that the SY narrative was far better than the PJ's - even if neither was able to end with an arrest or conviction.  

The only fly in the ointment is the "libel" trial.  Which is why SY cannot yet go home, and why they are so keen to put smokescreens and diversions around it.  A victory for Amaral would be embarrassing but not fatal provided that it gets little or no air-time.


Great post BB.

As for the possibility of a victory for Amaral being embarrassing but not fatal provided it gets little or no air-time, I think you've hit the nail on the head and it will be very interesting to see the announcement of the actual judgment date and the subsequent spinning in UK media going on in the run up.

It will also be extremely interesting to see if the final session - the closing arguments - scheduled for September (which parapono reckons is standing at 2 days already - thanks for the info parapono) is not delayed in anyway.

Interesting times. SY need to scale down/close/whitewash/shelve (take your pick) the case and the Lisbon Trial has to come to an end at some point.
When, not if, dr Amaral is vindicated in the end, he'll probably hit the Mecs with a claim they will not be able to recover from

So the 'libel trial' as it's become to be known, will drag on in the Appelate Court, and then the Court of Cassation, and then the European Courts, untill the Mecs moneywells have dried up, or either party dies. IMUO, of course  (U? Uneducated)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 24.08.14 15:46

@Portia wrote: winkwink 
parapono wrote:More collateral damage in the making. 

Three more reputations forever smeared, three more lives damaged. 
Poor people, arguido-ed in connection to child rape and murder
of a little English girl who disappeared so long ago.

More victims all in the name of Justice for Madeleine.
While her parents have become celebs.

The McCanns could stop this new injustice.


My heart breaks

parapono
No need for that, Dear!

As -I think- the late great Queen Mary used to say: " Worse things happen at sea"
Of course you're right about that, 
though living below sea-level.. might spoil the equation a bit.

The point I was trying to make was that 
again, on the pretext of justice for Madeleine,
more people are being involved and thus damaged.

I hate to see that being done.
I understand the Portuguese people's resentment.

It's not bringing Justice to Madeleine
nor does it suit the way she should be remembered.

All imo

Enjoy your stay in Portugal.
Pastel de nata and ☕️.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 24.08.14 16:24

@Monty Heck wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:There's something I find really rough and uncouth about Gerry. The faces he pulls, the 'eff off I'm on holiday', that awful accent... It's the same thing about him that I dislike about Daniel Craig as the new James Bond. He looks like a chav thug in a suit. That really is just my opinion, of course. But if you could pair up Glaswegian with another really rough-sounding accent in the UK, which one would you choose? Glaswegian and Scouse! Again, just in my opinion.
Like your more famous namesake, you make me laugh Brian.  Rather than considering himself as "rough" IMO GMcC considers himself a bit of a cultured smoothie, and actually rather well spoken into the bargain.  His accent grates as it's in fact a mixture of Glaswegian and English, where any musciality his speech may once have had is flattened by English speech patterns he has adopted, consciously nor not and has ended up with the worst of both worlds.
One tries! Brian rocks! But anyway, yes, you may be right about Gerry's accent. I know it's a bit ad hominem and whatever is Gerry's fault, his accent and looks aren't, but I just find him so boring to listen to for any length of time. I'm glad he wasn't one of my lecturers or teachers because I just tune him out so fast. There's a kind of monotone in his voice, like the drone of bagpipes, which I suppose is very useful if you want to appear on TV and speak at length without really wishing to be heard. And he always looks the same! I wonder if he might be a robot like those androids off 'Alien' with blood that looks like sperm. The flat bit on top of the head is probably some kind of hatch... Sorry, Gerry, no offence intended (well, not for this anyway). All my opinion only and all in lighthearted jest. Partly because I can't take this blatant farce seriously any more!

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 24.08.14 16:37

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@Monty Heck wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:There's something I find really rough and uncouth about Gerry. The faces he pulls, the 'eff off I'm on holiday', that awful accent... It's the same thing about him that I dislike about Daniel Craig as the new James Bond. He looks like a chav thug in a suit. That really is just my opinion, of course. But if you could pair up Glaswegian with another really rough-sounding accent in the UK, which one would you choose? Glaswegian and Scouse! Again, just in my opinion.
Like your more famous namesake, you make me laugh Brian.  Rather than considering himself as "rough" IMO GMcC considers himself a bit of a cultured smoothie, and actually rather well spoken into the bargain.  His accent grates as it's in fact a mixture of Glaswegian and English, where any musciality his speech may once have had is flattened by English speech patterns he has adopted, consciously nor not and has ended up with the worst of both worlds.
One tries! Brian rocks! But anyway, yes, you may be right about Gerry's accent. I know it's a bit ad hominem and whatever is Gerry's fault, his accent and looks aren't, but I just find him so boring to listen to for any length of time. I'm glad he wasn't one of my lecturers or teachers because I just tune him out so fast. There's a kind of monotone in his voice, like the drone of bagpipes, which I suppose is very useful if you want to appear on TV and speak at length without really wishing to be heard. And he always looks the same! I wonder if he might be a robot like those androids off 'Alien' with blood that looks like sperm. The flat bit on top of the head is probably some kind of hatch... Sorry, Gerry, no offence intended (well, not for this anyway). All my opinion only and all in lighthearted jest. Partly because I can't take this blatant farce seriously any more!
ADMIN: please stop this bear-baiting

It's beneath us and beneath the standards of the Forum

Sincerely

Portia

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Brian Griffin on 24.08.14 16:39

I don't know what the British police are doing in Portugal anyway! It should never be under their jurisdiction as far as I am aware.

If Goncalo loses the libel trial, and I fear that he might with all this interfering that has been going on throughout this case, might the McCann's turn their guns on the bloke who has made these new films? I'm surprised they haven't been whooshed already actually.

In my opinion only, as usual.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)

Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by NickE on 25.08.14 18:40

Is it confirmed from PJ or SY that Malinka is not a suspect anymore?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by woodforthetrees on 25.08.14 20:30

The only thing I can see here that is 'make or break' is Redwoods career...

I think it's a perfect time for him to wind the case up as a 'we tried everything but there just wasn't enough' so he can retire (imminent) and disappear before all the questions get thrown his way about what exactly the money has been spent on.

He will be forever known as 'the man that tried so hard' and can relax on the golf course.

Meanwhile, speculation, libel cases and an election will continue to stir mud on this whole case and the cash that's been spent on it.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Markus 2 on 25.08.14 21:01

@NickE wrote:Is it confirmed from PJ or SY that Malinka is not a suspect anymore?
Apparently not a suspect,
Sergey Malinka is a Moldavian-Russian man who has been living in Praia da Luz for about seven [or more] years. He is considered to be an expert in computer-related stuff and as a result is well known and enjoys a high social profile. He also operates a computer store in Praia da Luz. On May 16, 2007 he was interviewed by the Portuguese police in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on the night of May 3, 2007 from a room in an apartment at the Mark Warner Ocean Club in Praia de Luz. When the police arrived at his apartment to question him, he had already wiped clean the hard drive of his personal computer which contained hundreds of files known only to him, apparently. He denied any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the police could not arrest nor charge him with anything for lack of evidence.
 lack of evidence.

Sergey Malinka telephoned former suspect in the case Robert Murat on or about 10:30 pm on May 3, 2007 - just some 30 minutes after Madeleine McCann went missing. Phone records show that both men were in continuous contact during the crucial hours after her disappearance.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 25.08.14 22:03

I doubt Malinka wiping his HDD (if true) is anything to do with what happened to Madeleine. More likely it was some other illegal activity he may have been involved in (with Murat?).

I'd imagine some of the 250? questions OG had put to him were asking about this incident, if true.

I mean does it make sense that a person (a computer expert, no less!) involved in the disappearance that pulled the crime off perfectly and stumped two police forces for 7 years even think of putting incriminating evidence of the crime on his personal PC?

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Markus 2 on 26.08.14 9:14

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I doubt Malinka wiping his HDD (if true) is anything to do with what happened to Madeleine. More likely it was some other illegal activity he may have been involved in (with Murat?).

I'd imagine some of the 250? questions OG had put to him were asking about this incident, if true.

I mean does it make sense that a person (a computer expert, no less!) involved in the disappearance that pulled the crime off perfectly and stumped two police forces for 7 years even think of putting incriminating evidence of the crime on his personal PC?
Not alone I would say but why was he pulled in in the first place 2007 ,Have a feeling it was because of the burnt out car and the word  Fala.
Sergey Malinka took pictures of Madeleine McCann on the beach? ... is this true. Was there a photo of her on his PC.

Markus 2

Posts : 393
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by ChippyM on 26.08.14 12:53

@NickE wrote:Is it confirmed from PJ or SY that Malinka is not a suspect anymore?

No I don't think so.

I also can't find find anything official from SY saying the people being interviewed are 'suspects' and not just witnesses. It's all coming from various anonymous sources.

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by ChippyM on 26.08.14 12:58

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I doubt Malinka wiping his HDD (if true) is anything to do with what happened to Madeleine. More likely it was some other illegal activity he may have been involved in (with Murat?).

I'd imagine some of the 250? questions OG had put to him were asking about this incident, if true.

I mean does it make sense that a person (a computer expert, no less!) involved in the disappearance that pulled the crime off perfectly and stumped two police forces for 7 years even think of putting incriminating evidence of the crime on his personal PC?. 

The story of him wiping the hard drive is kind of silly anyway as any computer 'expert' would know the police can recover deleted data from hard drives. The only way to get rid of data on them for good is to completely destroy the thing with a brick. So I'm not sure I believe he tried to erase anything, it would be pointless.

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by Guest on 26.08.14 13:13

@ChippyM wrote:
@NickE wrote:Is it confirmed from PJ or SY that Malinka is not a suspect anymore?

No I don't think so.

I also can't find find anything official from SY saying the people being interviewed are 'suspects' and not just witnesses. It's all coming from various anonymous sources.
The first four people SY interviewed were all made arguidos. 
It makes sense to expect the next will be arguidos as well.
They are interviewed as possible suspects of a crime, 
hence their arguido status. 
All my opinion

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by ChippyM on 26.08.14 13:26

parapono wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:
@NickE wrote:Is it confirmed from PJ or SY that Malinka is not a suspect anymore?

No I don't think so.

I also can't find find anything official from SY saying the people being interviewed are 'suspects' and not just witnesses. It's all coming from various anonymous sources.
The first four people SY interviewed were all made arguidos. 
It makes sense to expect the next will be arguidos as well.
They are interviewed as possible suspects of a crime, 
hence their arguido status. 
All my opinion

parapono


  You did say 'All my opinion'.I can find absolutely nothing official that says the four people interviewed where given aguido status.

 This is from earlier this year;

"
The Metropolitan Police have been conducting their own investigation into her disappearance alongside the Portuguese authorities.
It is believed the four suspects were quizzed at the request of the British investigations team.
The BBC source said: “The 'arguido' [suspect] status was given to the suspects to protect them.
“It gives them legal rights including the right to remain silent and to have a lawyer present during interviews.
“They were declared arguido due to being identified as suspects in a letter of international request sent by the British to the Portuguese authorities.”
The Portuguese Attorney General's Office in Lisbon issued a brief statement which confirmed that requests from the British authorities had been carried out but it refused to disclose any details of the requests’ contents. "
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10942089/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-questioning-leads-to-no-new-developments.html



  So nothing from the authorities except to confirm that the request letter existed, nothing confirming what they were asking these people or whether they were being treated as suspects or witnessess. All other interpretations are based on quotes from anonymous sources.

   Who does it benefit to put around these people are suspects and not just witnesses? If they are witnesses to something that means they aren't the suspects themselves and the police are interested in what or whom they saw.

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann: Police to return to Portugal as search reaches 'make or break' moment

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.08.14 14:01

Who does it benefit to put around these people are suspects and not just witnesses? If they are witnesses to something that means they aren't the suspects themselves and the police are interested in what or whom they saw.
----------------------------------------------
Agree.

The McCanns had better be 'praying' that one of the 4 'new' 'suspects/witnesses' indentified by OG, for 'questioning' dosen't 'say' "er, actually, now i remember, i SAW a couple of men, who i now know to be GM and his friend DP, carrying, a child, who i now know to be the 'missing' child, Madeleine, towards the beach area, at about 4- 4:15/20am on the 4th May 2007"
They looked 'furtive' as if they didn't want anyone to see what they were 'doing'. Yes that's what i remember, now, with clarity. Having been shown full frontal facial pictures, of Mr McCann and DP, and having identified, these were the two men i saw, with a small, seeming lifeless, child, i hearby ratify and sign my statement, as true, to my full recollection."
"i'd like to add, that when the UK Met Police began a review, over 3 years ago, that turned into a full blown investigation, with 38 solely dedicated police staff with unlimited UK taxpayers money to fund the investigation, i was going to call SY/Met Police, but when i heard the policeman leading the investigation saying that GM and his friend DP, and indeed all their holidaying friends, were definitely not persons of interest and were not under suspicion at all, in the disappearance of the McCanns child, Madeleine, i didn't bother calling"

"With hindsight i now wish i had made that call which could have been the missing piece of the puzzle, but sadly given the policeman's statement, that none of the T9 are suspected of any wrongdoing at all, i didn't"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum