The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Mm11

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Mm11

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Regist10

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Empty Re: Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales

Post by Joss 29.10.14 15:20

palm tree wrote:Has there ever been a case where a parent was responsible for the death of their child and did not answer police questions? What I mean is, if a parent was responsible, did any refuse to answer? If they weren't involved, they'd answer and if they were involved, they'd answer as not to raise suspicion? In this case, abduction was claimed by the parents, and KM still didn't answer the police questions! eek
IMO
I think most of the ones that have been thought guilty have pretty much immediately lawyered up.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales - Page 6 Empty Re: Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales

Post by Joss 29.10.14 15:26

jeanmonroe wrote:
palm tree wrote:Has there ever been a case where a parent was responsible for the death of their child and did not answer police questions? What I mean is, if a parent was responsible, did any refuse to answer? If they weren't involved, they'd answer and if they were involved, they'd answer as not to raise suspicion? In this case, abduction was claimed by the parents, and KM still didn't answer the police questions! eek
IMO

And if that wasn't 'bad' enough.................

Here we have the mother of the 'missing' child, Madeleine, on record, saying she was 'GLAD' the investigation into her daughter's 'disappearance' was CLOSED!

And just to confirm her 'view' about the investigation into her daughter's 'disappearance' we have her again, saying on record and video, 'whether the case (into her daughter, Madeleine, 'disappearance') is re-opened, or NOT, it dosen't MATTER'

I wonder how many 'relatives' of 'missing' people, she is an 'ambassador' for, share her 'views'?

"GLAD" their relative/s 'missing cases' were closed and it 'dosen't matter' if nobody is 'looking' out for THEIR 'missing' relatives.

thinking

Yeah the McCann's sure have come out with some doozies, that makes you ask wft Makes me wonder too where their heads are at?
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by MumofTwo 29.10.14 16:55

Hi,
I very rarely post (mainly because I tend to read this forum at work) but I do lurk daily.
The article that PeterMac sent in was very interesting.
I come from a law enforcement background, from a government branch that requires officers to make "snap judgements" on people, after very little face to face contact so my instincts of 'guilty' indicators are strongly honed through a combination of training and expereince. The behaviour of the McCanns, from Day One, sent alarm bells ringing in my head, it was totally incongruous to any behaviour I had ever witnessed by people who had nothing to hide.
The quotes above intrigue me, as they depict a very different Gerry McCann from the ice-cold, together, calculating type we recognise from the media.
Do you think it this "praying like an Arab" to be consistent with what we have seen since?
It just doesn't add up!
 I wonder if the McC's, very early on, sensed the GNR's incredulity at their behaviour (which, at the time, K & G may have considered to be 'appropriate' to the scenario), and hence Mrs and Mrs McC changed tack shortly after, swinging from one extreme of reaction to the next....
Just a thought...
MumofTwo

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by MumofTwo 29.10.14 17:01

sorry- these are the quotes I'm referring to:

a distressed — he fell to his knees in front of the officers — Gerry McCann

Gerry McCann, still apparently in a state of shock and at times hardly coherent,

at times he found their behaviour “unusual,” adding that, at one point, both of them knelt down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying, although there were no tears. Clearly the whole scenario failed to form a consistent picture.
MumofTwo

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.10.14 17:21

MumofTwo wrote:

I wonder if the McC's, very early on, sensed the GNR's incredulity at their behaviour (which, at the time, K & G may have considered to be 'appropriate' to the scenario), and hence Mrs and Mrs McC changed tack shortly after, swinging from one extreme of reaction to the next....
====================================================

Well, the GNR/PJ/OC Manager certainly 'sensed', with 'incredulity' the 'story' fed to them, by the McCanns, about the 'smashed/forced/broken/jemmied' shutter!

As to HOW the burglator 'got in'!

The GNR/PJ/OC Manager 'dispelled THAT myth' within MINUTES of 'inspection'!

And then the 'back tracking/ change of tack' (by the McCanns) started!

Within MINUTES............. they'd been 'caught' lying!

And had gotten their 'friends and family' back in the UK, the next day, to REPEAT, ad nauseum, the 'lie' of the shutter, to the UK 'media'

KM KNEW the shutter hadn't been 'smashed' at all, but she still rammed down Jon C's throat at 3 am, 4th May 2007, in UK, to tell anyone, everyone, that the shutter to her apartment HAD been 'smashed'!

Which he dutifully DID!

Wonder how he felt when he found out the 'truth'?

He was hooked, lined and sinkered, by her!

And now, of course, JC is forever complicit, in whatever 'emerges' in this case.

"Once you have started with one lie you have to make up 1,000 lies to cover that one".

"Once they had started (within minutes) there was no turning back."

Welcome to the forum, btw, MumofTwo.  roses
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.02.15 15:00

worriedmum wrote:'What do you mean you woke up?'

as opposed to

' What woke you up?'

Subtly different questions and a different emphasis on time-scale IMO

Well observed. 

'What do you mean you woke up?' is, highly significantly, imo, a question phrased in such a way that it is highly loaded.

As opposed to: 'What woke you up, Madeleine?' Or 'Why did you wake up?' 

The latter two are open questions without any obvious bias or emotional weight in which the person asking the question is genuinely wanting to find out what happened and why.

In the context of a very young child waking up and being distressed, the phrase: 'What do you mean?' could almost be construed as somewhat threatening. As in: 'What do you mean you woke up? That was not supposed to happen. How could it have happened? How dare you!'

Kate, imo, lashed out at some point when her poor little daughter tried to tell her something. She punished the very person she was supposed to be protecting. 

Hmmm. Well I have my theories about what happened. It is all very ugly indeed, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.02.15 15:06

MumofTwo wrote:Hi,
I very rarely post (mainly because I tend to read this forum at work) but I do lurk daily.
The article that PeterMac sent in was very interesting.
I come from a law enforcement background, from a government branch that requires officers to make "snap judgements" on people, after very little face to face contact so my instincts of 'guilty' indicators are strongly honed through a combination of training and expereince. The behaviour of the McCanns, from Day One, sent alarm bells ringing in my head, it was totally incongruous to any behaviour I had ever witnessed by people who had nothing to hide.
The quotes above intrigue me, as they depict a very different Gerry McCann from the ice-cold, together, calculating type we recognise from the media.
Do you think it this "praying like an Arab" to be consistent with what we have seen since?
It just doesn't add up!
Just a thought...

I think that there was a last-minute 'disaster'. Someone or several people pulled out of the McScam at the last minute. This is not unconnected, imo, with the alleged encounter between TV director Jez Wilkins and Gerry McCann outside apartment 5A at shortly after 9pm. When Gerry had allegedly checked his children and all THREE were fine, or so he claims. Which probably means they weren't, imo.

The Mcs are prostrating themselves because they have literally been landed in it right up to their necks. It is that simple, imo. They are praying for their very lives.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by dhpaul 23.02.15 17:19

Its interesting that at the top of this website page the McCanns lawyer suggests that 90% of the Portuguese population believe they were connected to the disappearance.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to what the corresponding figure is in the UK?
dhpaul

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker 23.02.15 17:39

dhpaul wrote:Its interesting that at the top of this website page the McCanns lawyer suggests that 90% of the Portuguese population believe they were connected to the disappearance.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to what the corresponding figure is in the UK?
If all the facts and evidence where known to the public here I,d say the same as Portugal .Thats why they sued everybody who disagreed with their version of events
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.02.15 21:30

noseyparker wrote:
dhpaul wrote:Its interesting that at the top of this website page the McCanns lawyer suggests that 90% of the Portuguese population believe they were connected to the disappearance.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to what the corresponding figure is in the UK?
If all the facts and evidence where known to the public here I,d say the same as Portugal .Thats why they sued everybody who disagreed with their version of events
I would agree, times have definitely changed since 2007, barely anyone believes the Mccanns now.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.15 22:01

j.rob wrote:

I think that there was a last-minute 'disaster'. Someone or several people pulled out of the McScam at the last minute. This is not unconnected, imo, with the alleged encounter between TV director Jez Wilkins and Gerry McCann outside apartment 5A at shortly after 9pm. When Gerry had allegedly checked his children and all THREE were fine, or so he claims. Which probably means they weren't, imo.

The Mcs are prostrating themselves because they have literally been landed in it right up to their necks. It is that simple, imo. They are praying for their very lives.

j.rob, do you think it's possible that Oldfield was being set up to be the one who discovered the jemmied shutters etc?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top