The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cracked Mirror: Reflections on the McCann affair - The Policemen's Tales

Post by cloak'ndagger on 26.10.14 14:07

@j.rob wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Dr What wrote:Quite.

It just seems to many people that the ridiculous and contradictory statements given by some of this group of people are simply lies.One does not have to be trained as an investigator to come to that conclusion.
Why is it then that the very best of SY brains continue to tip-toe around what is so apparent?

Are they just stupid? Have they been told to back-off the T9? Whilst the statements cry out for a robust examination into the people who made them, why has this not happened? Some might say, that it has happened and we simply don't know.But it does not take years and years to determine that some people should be charged with a variety of offences, including perverting justice, abandonment of minors and neglect.

We don't know what happened to Maddie, but we do know certain facts surrounding the case.Let's start with them.

Are they just stupid? Have they been told to back-off the T9? Whilst the statements cry out for a robust examination into the people who made them, why has this not happened?
---------------------------------------------------------------
READ THIS!

17th JULY 2014.

Interviewer "What's your sense?"

DCI Driscoll: "My sense was i couldn't work certain things out, there were certain incidents, there were certain inquiries, which didn't appear to be progressed, there were certain, um, PARTS of 'the investigation' THAT REALLY DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AT ALL, but i never investigated whether that was corruption or is it incompetent"

Interviewer: "But what does corruption look like?"

DCI Driscoll: "Question i've asked myself many times, what is corruption, i mean is corruption going behind a pub somewhere and getting an envelope full of 50 quid notes and thats corruption, or is corruption that you don't go down a certain path, you don't follow a certain inquiry, and therefore YOU MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THAT INQUIRY and therefore your next promotion is easier for you?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SO,
In answer to your:
Are they just stupid? Have they been told to back-off the T9? Whilst the statements cry out for a robust examination into the people who made them, why has this not happened?
-------------------------

I think DCI Driscoll has 'probably' given you possible 'answers' to your 'questions'.
"You don't follow a certain inquiry, and therefore YOU MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THAT INQUIRY and therefore your next promotion is easier for you."

Yes - I think that probably answers quite a few questions. At least as far as I am concerned. Thanks, JM.
Very interesting ..I haven't read that interview before .Do you have a link to the full interview please ?

cloak'ndagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca on 26.10.14 14:55

@stillsloppingout wrote:Very good post . would be useful if it could find its way to Mirror, Sun, Star ideally to there most fervent followers . inc The Met and facebook etc . 
oh and the writers of the new book .

Well done PM .  clapping

Apologies if this has been pointed out on this thread before. IIRC this 'article' is from Dr. Amaral's Book
so there's no way it'll be ever making it into MSM if the McCann's have their way.

Jauna Loca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 26.10.14 15:56

@NickE wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
nikeE wrote:"Kiko" have been in Contact with Robert Naylor,who admitted that the McCann's took Elizabeth to the Creche for 5 days,and what about Elizabeth's friend Madalene,who took her to the Creche?

Hang on a wait!  That is new to me, first time I heard that.
On the basis of that info, if Mccanns helped RN take their daughter to the creche for 5 days in a row with the agenda to sign Elizabeth in and at the same time made false entries for Madeleine, then not necessary RN knew about their agenda or was complicit in their scheme.

and what about Elizabeth's friend Madalene,who took her to the Creche?

This bit I don't understand?  Who took who to the creche?  
Who is Elizabeth and who is Madalene referred to here?

Elizabeth's friend Madalene Ri*er travelled to pdl and OC with the Naylor.
Madalene's parents was not with them on this trip.
GM took E.N the creche and M.R's parents was not there.
I Think GM took E.N and M.R to creche.

NickE you say...

"Kiko" have been in Contact with Robert Naylor,who admitted that the McCann's took Elizabeth to the Creche for 5 days,and what about Elizabeth's friend Madalene,who took her to the Creche?

and 

"Elizabeth's friend Madalene Ri*er travelled to pdl and OC with the Naylor.
Madalene's parents was not with them on this trip.
GM took E.N the creche and M.R's parents was not there."

Who on earth is Kiko and why is their word taken as fact?  You are stating all the above as fact and  yet it seems to have no reliable source other than the name Kiko?

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 26.10.14 16:12

Interesting article in the OP, though I don't understand why they seem to think the onus was on Kate to approach the police to speak directly to them, rather than on the police to approach the main/only witness.

The scene where Kate and Gerry were wailing in the bedroom, kneeling in front of the bed... did this stop police searching in the wardrobe or under the bed in that room, as the article also reports that all cupboards were opened and searched as well as under all the beds and we know they also photographed inside the wardrobe.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 26.10.14 16:20

Stillthinking: Kiko is a member here as Kikoraton.

Here's his Twitter account if you can access that.

https://twitter.com/kikoratton

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 26.10.14 16:30

@Marian wrote:Stillthinking: Kiko is a member here as Kikoraton.

Many thanks. :)

Do we have any proof that the Mr Naylor has said this or just Kiko's word and has it been passed on to police?

If true it does make the creche  fraud even less likely IMO as Mr Naylor would see whether or not Madeleine was with Gerry and would know the difference between her and the other child, and his daughter would know whether or not her friend was really there that day.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 26.10.14 17:22

I must say i have never read about another missing child case of this calibre. Just have a look at all the connections to the McC's. From the establishment, Masons, the pope to celebs. etc., that are involved in this thing. It truly is mind boggling. Didn't Branson even donate a large amount of money to the fund? What is he involved with, the label Virgin? There is very much more than meets the eye to all of this for sure. Who are the McCann's really? Did you also know the name Madeleine originates from Magdalene? I guess that is the Catholic thing?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 26.10.14 17:47

@Stillthinking wrote:

Do we have any proof that the Mr Naylor has said this or just Kiko's word and has it been passed on to police?

If true it does make the creche  fraud even less likely IMO as Mr Naylor would see whether or not Madeleine was with Gerry and would know the difference between her and the other child, and his daughter would know whether or not her friend was really there that day.

[ltr]@kikoratton 4 jul[/ltr]
@xklamation Yes, I spoke with two officers there, and received the "recibo" via Correos.

@kikoratton 4 jul
[ltr]@w_nicht @xklamation The PJ have been sent the evidence, including a photo of the lookalike girl. Let's hope they act on it.[/ltr]

[ltr]Joana Morais ‏
@xklamation
  4 jul
@kikoratton Good, just learned recently about what took place, had no idea at all. I was shocked.[/ltr]

"Evidence" is evidence,not speculation.
"Kiko" is a former GCHQ traffic analyst,I assume that he is serious.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 26.10.14 17:56

@NickE wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

[ltr]@kikoratton 4 jul[/ltr]

@xklamation Yes, I spoke with two officers there, and received the "recibo" via Correos.

@kikoratton 4 jul
[ltr]@w_nicht @xklamation The PJ have been sent the evidence, including a photo of the lookalike girl. Let's hope they act on it.[/ltr]

[ltr]Joana Morais ‏
@xklamation
  4 jul
@kikoratton Good, just learned recently about what took place, had no idea at all. I was shocked.[/ltr]

"Evidence" is evidence,not speculation.
"Kiko" is a former GCHQ traffic analyst,I assume that he is serious.

Thank you.

Is there any tweet that says Mr Naylor has confirmed any of this to Kiko because looking through the Kiko tweets it reads like he came to his conclusion through looking at the writing on the creche records and intuition. I can't see a tweet saying he spoke to Mr Naylor and that Mr Naylor confirmed anything. Though I don't know a quick way to look through so many tweets.

I just see tweets like:

dewi lennard 

[ltr]@kikoratton[/ltr]

· Feb 16
Why was Gerry so stupid as to reveal for all to see that he'd taken #RobertNaylor 's girl to creche, and signed her and a false Maddie in?

dewi lennard 

@kikoratton
 Mar 2
record-keeping by PJ, unless one presumes an element of deliberate obfuscaation. So, I use intuition as I did to smash GM's creche fiddle.

ETA OK there's this one but it doesn't actually say he confirmed it either

dewi lennard 

[ltr]@kikoratton[/ltr]

· 16 Oct 2013
I spoke with #RobertNaylor 10-15 minutes. I said "you let #McCann sign yr E...N... into creche five times. Why?" He didn't deny it. Stalled.

-----------------------------------

Reading some of the tweets I'm beginning to feel sorry for the Naylors. Their only "crime" is that their daughters name is next to Madeleines in similar writing on a holiday creche register yet they're being accused of being part of her disappearance, having a stranger call them asking them to explain themselves based on what looks like intuition alone, and if I'm reading correctly Kiko also tweeted their kids' school repeatedly about it until the school was forced to close it's Twitter account? 

Kiko, if you do still post on here, do you not think that is going a tad too far, as you've already notified police of your suspicions

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 27.10.14 6:03

fan Sh!t Spatters, one of the unfortunate realities of life.
Logically, no one connected to this case can be ruled out until the truth of what happened to Madeleine comes out.
Unfortunately the "Law" has not been seen to be taking its course over these last seven years, and there is no evidence in sight that the whole Op. is not just One Big Whitewash.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott on 28.10.14 0:48

@Stillthinking wrote:Interesting article in the OP, though I don't understand why they seem to think the onus was on Kate to approach the police to speak directly to them, rather than on the police to approach the main/only witness.

The scene where Kate and Gerry were wailing in the bedroom, kneeling in front of the bed... did this stop police searching in the wardrobe or under the bed in that room, as the article also reports that all cupboards were opened and searched as well as under all the beds and we know they also photographed inside the wardrobe.
huh? are you actually saying that if Kate had information showing a likely abduction of her daughter, that she was under no obligation to speak up? you really think it was ok for her to sit and wait to be asked the right questions? on what planet is this reasonable?

Varriott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 28.10.14 11:14

@Varriott wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:Interesting article in the OP, though I don't understand why they seem to think the onus was on Kate to approach the police to speak directly to them, rather than on the police to approach the main/only witness.

huh? are you actually saying that if Kate had information showing a likely abduction of her daughter, that she was under no obligation to speak up? you really think it was ok for her to sit and wait to be asked the right questions? on what planet is this reasonable?

I'm saying that according to the article in the OP, Kate had told Gerry what had happened and police arrived and took details of what had happened from Gerry and the friends but at no point went over and spoke directly to Kate, despite identifying her as the main/only witness. Yet the article appears to blame Kate for not speaking up and letting Gerry do all the talking, rather than blaming the police for not going over to the main witness and speaking to her directly. It does say they remember Kate asking them to get more officers. At that point no police officer though to ask her directly what she had seen? I'm not usually a critic of the Portuguese police, but if police arrive at a crime scene and then don't speak to the main witness ,I don't think the witness should be blamed for police not doing something they should have done.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 28.10.14 11:25

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Dr What wrote:Quite.

It just seems to many people that the ridiculous and contradictory statements given by some of this group of people are simply lies.One does not have to be trained as an investigator to come to that conclusion.
Why is it then that the very best of SY brains continue to tip-toe around what is so apparent?

Are they just stupid? Have they been told to back-off the T9? Whilst the statements cry out for a robust examination into the people who made them, why has this not happened? Some might say, that it has happened and we simply don't know.But it does not take years and years to determine that some people should be charged with a variety of offences, including perverting justice, abandonment of minors and neglect.

We don't know what happened to Maddie, but we do know certain facts surrounding the case.Let's start with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------
READ THIS!

17th JULY 2014.

Interviewer "What's your sense?"

DCI Driscoll: "My sense was i couldn't work certain things out, there were certain incidents, there were certain inquiries, which didn't appear to be progressed, there were certain, um, PARTS of 'the investigation' THAT REALLY DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AT ALL, but i never investigated whether that was corruption or is it incompetent"

Interviewer: "But what does corruption look like?"

DCI Driscoll: "Question i've asked myself many times, what is corruption, i mean is corruption going behind a pub somewhere and getting an envelope full of 50 quid notes and thats corruption, or is corruption that you don't go down a certain path, you don't follow a certain inquiry, and therefore YOU MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THAT INQUIRY and therefore your next promotion is easier for you?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SO,
In answer to your:
-------------------------

I think DCI Driscoll has 'probably' given you possible 'answers' to your 'questions'.
"You don't follow a certain inquiry, and therefore YOU MAKE SOMEONE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THAT INQUIRY and therefore your next promotion is easier for you."

Yes - I think that probably answers quite a few questions. At least as far as I am concerned. Thanks, JM.
Very interesting ..I haven't read that interview before .Do you have a link to the full interview please ?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.10.14 11:28

@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:

I'm saying that according to the article in the OP, Kate had told Gerry what had happened and police arrived and took details of what had happened from Gerry and the friends but at no point went over and spoke directly to Kate, despite identifying her as the main/only witness. Yet the article appears to blame Kate for not speaking up and letting Gerry do all the talking, rather than blaming the police for not going over to the main witness and speaking to her directly. It does say they remember Kate asking them to get more officers. At that point no police officer though to ask her directly what she had seen? I'm not usually a critic of the Portuguese police, but if police arrive at a crime scene and then don't speak to the main witness ,I don't think the witness should be blamed for police not doing something they should have done.

KM a WITNESS? LET ALONE 'MAIN' 'WITNESS'!

What EXACTLY did KM er, 'WITNESS'?

A £10+ MILLION, (rising DAILY by £6,778) UNLIMITED TAXPAYER FUNDED 'INVESTIGATION' BY 38 FULL TIME MET POLICE STAFF, BASED ENTIRELY, SOLELY, UPON WHAT ONLY THE TWO PARENTS OF THE 'MISSING' CHILD HAVE 'SAID'!

A £10+ MILLION, (rising DAILY by £6,778) UNLIMITED TAXPAYER FUNDED 'INVESTIGATION', BY 38 FULL TIME MET POLICE STAFF, BASED ENTIRELY, SOLELY, UPON WHAT THEY, THE MET POLICE, HAVE ONLY BEEN 'TOLD' BY ONLY THE TWO PARENTS OF THE 'MISSING' CHILD. ONE OF WHICH HAS ADMITTED, ON RECORD, TO HAVE BEEN THE VERY LAST PERSON, TO HAVE SEEN THE NOW 'MISSIING' CHILD 'ASLEEP, ALIVE, IN HER BED'.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 28.10.14 11:48

"Snipped.....Kate had told Gerry what had happened......snipped.

....and after "Telling Gerry, I wish Kate had told the PJ what had happened too!
It would also have saved the UK taxpayer a Fortune!

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 28.10.14 12:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:

KM a WITNESS? LET ALONE 'MAIN' 'WITNESS'!

What EXACTLY did KM er, 'WITNESS'?

A £10+ MILLION, (rising DAILY by £6,778) UNLIMITED TAXPAYER FUNDED 'INVESTIGATION' BY 38 FULL TIME MET POLICE STAFF, BASED ENTIRELY, SOLELY, UPON WHAT ONLY THE TWO PARENTS OF THE 'MISSING' CHILD HAVE 'SAID'!

A £10+ MILLION, (rising DAILY by £6,778) UNLIMITED TAXPAYER FUNDED 'INVESTIGATION', BY 38 FULL TIME MET POLICE STAFF, BASED ENTIRELY, SOLELY, UPON WHAT THEY, THE MET POLICE, HAVE ONLY BEEN 'TOLD' BY ONLY THE TWO PARENTS OF THE 'MISSING' CHILD. ONE OF WHICH HAS ADMITTED, ON RECORD, TO HAVE BEEN THE VERY LAST PERSON, TO HAVE SEEN THE NOW 'MISSIING' CHILD 'ASLEEP, ALIVE, IN HER BED'.

I was using the wording from that article. They said

"the only first hand witness of the state of the apartment at 10 PM was Kate McCann."

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 28.10.14 12:03

@Snifferdog wrote:"Snipped.....Kate had told Gerry what had happened......snipped.

....and after "Telling Gerry, I wish Kate had told the PJ what had happened too!

Lol. Fair point.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Varriott on 28.10.14 12:35

@Stillthinking wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:"Snipped.....Kate had told Gerry what had happened......snipped.

Lol. Fair point.

Whatever Kate said or didn't say that night, she later chose not to clarify when asked the famous 48 questions. Let's recall a few of them:

1. On 3 May 2007 at around 2200 when you entered the apartment what did you see and do, where did you look, and what did you touch?

2. Did you look inside the wardrobe in the bedroom?

5. How much time did you spend searching inside the apartment after realising that your daughter Madeleine had disappeared?

6. Why did you say from the start that Madeleine had been abducted?

Varriott

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.10.14 12:54

But she also insists she knows what happened because she was there. She said so outside the Court house.
Pity she has never told anyone else.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 28.10.14 13:04

@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:

Did the GNR officers speak English then?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 28.10.14 13:18

@Woofer wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:
@Varriott wrote:

Did the GNR officers speak English then?

The article says Sylvia Batista was translating

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 28.10.14 13:20

@Varriott wrote:
@Stillthinking wrote:

Lol. Fair point.

Whatever Kate said or didn't say that night, she later chose not to clarify when asked the famous 48 questions. Let's recall a few of them:

1. On 3 May 2007 at around 2200 when you entered the apartment what did you see and do, where did you look, and what did you touch?

2. Did you look inside the wardrobe in the bedroom?

5. How much time did you spend searching inside the apartment after realising that your daughter Madeleine had disappeared?

6. Why did you say from the start that Madeleine had been abducted?

Yes, I still can't to this day imagine any other parent of  a missing child refusing to answer police questions, even when pointed out it could harm the search for their child.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.10.14 13:38

THE ONLY 'QUESTION' THAT MATTERED!

QUESTION 49. (asked to 'HKate Mccann' by Police officers/investigators) Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter? (madeleine)

ANSWER given by 'missing' child's MOTHER 'HKate McCann' YES, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.10.14 14:22

@jeanmonroe wrote:THE ONLY 'QUESTION' THAT MATTERED!

QUESTION 49. (asked to 'HKate Mccann' by Police officers/investigators) Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter? (madeleine)

ANSWER given by 'missing' child's MOTHER 'HKate McCann' YES, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'
Yeah, very telling for sure. No urgency to find a missing child it seems.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.10.14 6:33

If question 49 had been put to me I would have said OMG please ask me the 48 questions again and I will answer every single one of them.  We are all different though as we have frequently been told.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum