The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by hogwash on 18.12.15 20:21

Thursday, 17 December 2015



The Most Important Document in the Case



 
Courtesy of McCann Files, where the full document will be found
_________________________________________________________________________________

Impossible Consistency

Those who so unwisely put their names to the  written statement of events provided to the Portuguese police committed themselves without reservation to the existence of a single abductor seen fleeing with a child in his arms.
The most striking and, of course, damning,  element of this document is that it is entirely self-consistent: it only contains information that supports or confirms, in detail,  the existence of this abductor. Nothing is put forward, observed or noticed – by nine people! – that could in any way clash with, or throw doubt on,  his seizure and kidnapping of the child from apartment 5A.  No inconsistencies, no anomalies.
As we know from any road accident, criminal trial or legal dispute, no such pattern of events has ever existed: in every such case there are always  pieces of evidence, anomalies, eye-witness differences and troublesome alternative  narratives that point in different directions. Even the “investigation experts” in the wretched McCann TV documentary  stressed that it was “quite natural and expected” for witnesses to disagree all the time about the details of what had happened, as they dealt with the puzzles of the encounter between Tanner, Wilkins and Gerry McCann. Which made everyone involved look rather stupid, actually, because if you read it you'll see that there are no such puzzles in the collective typed version: there were no disagreements about it at all since Tanner said only “she did not speak to GM as she passed". That's really telling the truth, isn't it?
It’s all there waiting for you. Some highlights: the description of the child  is a wonderful concoction, in which,  by some miracle, everything fits perfectly together. The child, we read,  “appeared to be” the same age as Madeleine McCann – not to the month, of course, which might have looked a bit dodgy, but in those magic figures “3-4” So definitely not two or five then. And even under sodium lights the pyjamas were just what was needed.  Not a single thing, in fact, that didn’t fit in. Best of all the group decided not that she'd been merely sleeping but that she  might have been “drugged”. Well, well, well. Is that what you think every time you see a sleeping child being carried? 
And by another miracle, or perhaps by virtue of the preliminary sketch notes of the sticker book, it happened at exactly at the right time.
The timings are a gift that never stops giving. At certain  points  each of the nine appears to have been issued with a shiny stopwatch, so exact are their recollections. But at others the stopwatches have all mysteriously failed.  What a wonderful co-incidence that the stopwatches work perfectly when the timeline needs to create space for their invention to operate in, such as, now don’t laugh at the back of the class, the 8.57 PM for Oldfield to listen at the apartment window, the 9.00 PM for his “return to the table” and 9.05 PM  when GM leaves. It’s sleek and smooth like the Japanese bullet train, isn’t it?
But then there are the other occasions. Get this classic: after her encounter with the abductor, JT’s bullet train  pulls in at 9.20 PM dead - or in the group's words  “returns to the restaurant, by which time GM has also returned”. Eh? What happened to 9.XX,  the exact time when the GM special pulled into the restaurant  without, apparently being seen? Why is it being expressed through JT’s eyes when she wasn’t there?

MacAvity's Not There

In fact when it comes to these timings GM is like a fucking ghost at the party: he never confirms anything except when he specifically wants his movements to be on record. And when is that? Why, the five minutes or so just before the next abductor is due to arrive, when, he notes, the child is very much alive. Just after  9.05, when nobody knows what he’s up to, he’s given the group very  precise information for the collective document – doors, child gate, number of degrees – yes, we’re serious – that the bedroom door was open, degrees (5) that he shuts it to – loud laughter in the stalls – and even his too-much-detail about having a pee. Excessive? We’re surprised he hasn’t  provided the length of time it took the urine to go from member to bowl.
But that's it. Those five minutes are the only time that the star of the show makes an appearance: at  ten past nine or so he is seen by Wilkins but between then and 10PM nobody makes a direct reference to his movements. He disappears!

He won’t actually say in the document when he got back to the restaurant and nor will anyone else; he won’t say how long he was by the apartment gate; he won't say what time he left 5A; he won’t say whether he saw Tanner or not and he won't say what he was doing between  9.20 and 10 PM - and nor will any of the others. He is never mentioned again. And guess what? In the preparatory sticker-book timelines which some of the group, including GM,  put together before the police arrive, exactly the same thing happened - he's there in detail to see the live child but after 9.15 he disappears! Now why would that be?
This  piece of chicanery, which we won’t quote from any more,  had one thing going for it. It was, like GM, cute. Not just in the way we’ve described but because  there was only one independent witness to deal with – the harmless Wilkins.  Otherwise, as long as everyone stuck to the typed script or fell silent at the right moment – as they usually do in both police and rogatory statements – the dark night and  the nearly deserted streets meant that their story, which stunk like rotten fish, couldn’t actually be refuted unless somebody cracked.
Everybody knew that it stunk, of course, absolutely reeked: even Menezes, who by the time he wrote his archiving report just wanted all nine, like a bad dream, to go away,   had to include  the dodgy questions it raised in the lengthy “reconstruction” section”. It didn’t matter. Six long years went by, nobody cracked and nobody could unstitch it.  

And Now It's Dead

But in 2013 everything changed for ever, with Redwood announcing that the abductor, around whom the entire description of events was constructed  had never existed. And then he blithely carried on as if nothing had happened! Now that is weird, weirder than The Big Lebowski.

Take a deep breath and think of what this actually means. Let's change the transport metaphor: Nine people have described, say,  how a big red bus came by and a kid was seen getting on to it. The nine give all the details, the destination board, the appearance of the driver, the exact time it appeared and then trundled off down the street with the kid fallen asleep in her seat.  And six years later the police discover that the kid never got on because that bus had never run.

What do the nine say to this news? "OK dear,  there'll be another one along soon?" No, there is nothing they can say. They can't invent a second bus, can they? They can't say that it came along five minutes  later because all their different accounts confirm  9.05 to 9.15 was the only time it could have come past. Tut, as Jane Tanner sometimes says.

Nice Mr Redwood offers to help them out by saying, it's all right,  you know, another bus might have come past  between 9.30 and 10 PM. And then, with a collective sinking feeling, they all recall that they hadn't bothered to build up a pattern of their movements for that half hour, not even in the sticker book, that Gerry McCann is missing, movements unknown,  for all of it and that none of them have provided alibis for each other. Now why would that be? Why had the "sequence of events 8.30 PM to 10 PM...as recalled by" the whole group, that document dedicated to helping the police fill in the gaps in those one and a half hours, why did it virtually stop at 9.30?

Not to mention - how could the bedroom shutters in 5A be letting in light at that time when no one any longer existed to have opened them? What phantom opened the bedroom door so wide?

And then all is silence - until 10PM when the stopwatches come out, recall is total and the scene bursts into life with action and detail as though a curtain has gone up. Yet funnily enough, Gerry McCann still makes absolutely no sign of appearing.

Redwood gave no indication that any of his thirty or so officers might  have thought about these matters but sat and  chatted affably to the McCanns on Crimewatch like a west-country farmer describing his cows to Lorraine Kelly. The couple stared back at him as though they'd been plugged into 25 thousand volts of electricity. As well they might.

Meanwhile the "innocent holidaymaker" at the bus stop has disappeared into the void and Tanner has been hidden away, her claims, her current situation, most of all her attitude during and after Grange questioning, all excluded from any discussion. Remember, this is the Tanner that claimed over and over, both publicly and to Leicester police, “I know what I saw”. Yet now she has agreed to remain in seclusion, her status unknown, her reputation in limbo, without uttering a word about this repudiation of everything she had been claiming for years. And the other eight are paralysed.
Something has to give. Neither Jane Tanner nor the holidaymaker, his child and his photograph, can be kept in the background for ever. Our guess for the denoument is 2016.

There is no need for us to push the implications any further. Readers, not forum or blue-pencil fantasists, but those who want to know the truth,  are invited to ask themselves very carefully indeed what  reasons there could be for the Yard, having announced with great fanfare that they’ve exploded a bomb, refusing  to say who the casualties are.  

hogwash

Posts : 131
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith,the most important document to the case

Post by willowthewisp on 19.12.15 13:44

Hi, Hogwash, thanks for the article from "Blacksmith".  First of all, I would note that Blacksmith was supposed to have washed his hands of the Madeleine McCann disappearance shortly after the deliberations from Justice Mrs Meilo on Mr.Goncalo Amaral's case of defamation against her parents, Gerry and Kate?
Now with painstaking haste prior to the possible anticipated "Operation Grange" conclusion in early 2016 exactly when the end of funds for the investigation ceases?
Yet the article states about an exceptional ending to the investigation thought to be April 2016, which by "coincidence" happens to be a referendum on staying in the EU with Mr Cameron's hard fought exclusivity of four cast-iron rules of change for the benefit of the UK?
How better to mask any "bad news", especially concerning close cohorts than to have a timely announcement alongside a debate on Europe, or am I being cynical?
The article did highlight an exclusion of accountable time in the statements, when a certain person's absence has been brought into question the timelines of their activities during the holiday vacation, 8 April-5 May 2007!
Now it is another matter of who to trust in regard to events that unfolded during the above period and person's having a thesis of what happened, especially with regard to the Madeleine McCann disappearance and a certain newspaper proprietor who has deliberated over the actions of one of his companies, disgusting harassment of Mrs Brenda Leyland, by Mr Brunt on the companies behalf, quoting it was in the public's interest?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1360
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by lj on 19.12.15 14:17

Funny, wasn't he spewing all kind of filth about Pat Brown, who could not stay away?

Maybe he should change his name to "calling the kettle black smith"

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 19.12.15 20:54

@lj wrote:

Maybe he should change his name to "calling the kettle black smith"
laughat

Can't be assed with picking out every inaccuracy from the mind a self opinionated windbag nor giving it any more oxygen than it deserves, but I did notice the grand finale, I quote..

"Meanwhile the "innocent holidaymaker" at the bus stop has disappeared into the void and Tanner has been hidden away, her claims, her current situation, most of all her attitude during and after Grange questioning, all excluded from any discussion. Remember, this is the Tanner that claimed over and over, both publicly and to Leicester police, “I know what I saw”. Yet now she has agreed to remain in seclusion, her status unknown, her reputation in limbo, without uttering a word about this repudiation of everything she had been claiming for years. And the other eight are paralysed."

Why should Jane Tanner be concerned or try and repudiate everything she's been claiming for years.  That was nicely taken care of by DCI Andy Redwood during the 2013 Crimewatch production.  "I know what I saw" - effectively she still knows what she saw, only according to the Met it wasn't an abductor carrying Madeleine off to who knows where.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by plebgate on 19.12.15 23:39

@Verdi wrote:
@lj wrote:

Maybe he should change his name to "calling the kettle black smith"
laughat

Can't be assed with picking out every inaccuracy from the mind a self opinionated windbag nor giving it any more oxygen than it deserves, but I did notice the grand finale, I quote..

"Meanwhile the "innocent holidaymaker" at the bus stop has disappeared into the void and Tanner has been hidden away, her claims, her current situation, most of all her attitude during and after Grange questioning, all excluded from any discussion. Remember, this is the Tanner that claimed over and over, both publicly and to Leicester police, “I know what I saw”. Yet now she has agreed to remain in seclusion, her status unknown, her reputation in limbo, without uttering a word about this repudiation of everything she had been claiming for years. And the other eight are paralysed."

Why should Jane Tanner be concerned or try and repudiate everything she's been claiming for years.  That was nicely taken care of by DCI Andy Redwood during the 2013 Crimewatch production.  "I know what I saw" - effectively she still knows what she saw, only according to the Met it wasn't an abductor carrying Madeleine off to who knows where.

 
She knew what she saw apparently and they believed what she saw cos IIRC Mr. said she nearly caught the abductor and what she saw fitted in with their timings after all.

plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.15 13:14

@Verdi wrote:

Blacksmith...'self opinionated windbag'...
You are too kind to him.

Here's my response to Blacksmith's latest three articles:

+++

Three more useless articles by ‘Blacksmith’ - December 2015

“There is an urgent question surrounding the holiday group [the Tapas 9] which still requires an answer. And that is whether one believes in the possibility of an abduction - as I do - or not”.
– ‘Blacksmith’, in his article ‘The Cracked Mirror’, 2009, and updated in 2011.

This latest article by ‘Blacksmith’, in the Opening Post on this thread, like nearly all of his work, tells us nothing at all about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It is important to note from the outset that ‘Blacksmith’ believes that Madeleine was abducted by ‘a person as yet unknown’, as he explained in his ‘Cracked Mirror ‘article’, which I shall deal with below. 

He explains that Jane Tanner’s ‘sighting’ of Tannerman was problematical – which we all know. He then refers to ‘Crecheman’. We all realise, except ‘Blacksmith’ it seems, that the alleged discovery of ‘Crecheman’ completely letd Jane Tanner of the hook. Indeed, the BBC Crimewatch McCann Special made a very big point of emphasising how the (alleged) holidaymaker and the child he was allegedly carrying tallied perfectly – ‘uncannily similar’ to use DCI Redwood’s words - with Jane Tanner’s description of Tannerman. 

‘Blacksmith’ claims that “Tanner has been hidden away…her claims all excluded from any discussion….She has now agreed to remain in seclusion, her status unknown, her reputation in limbo, without uttering a word about this repudiation of everything she had been claiming for years”. 

This is the most utter nonsense. Crecheman has entirely vindicated Jane Tanner in the public mind; she has been proved right. 

‘Blacksmith then adds: “Something has to give. Neither Jane Tanner nor the holidaymaker [Crecheman], his child and his photograph, can be kept in the background for ever”. 

I have to ask: does ‘Blacksmith’ seriously think that the Head of the Met is one day going to say: “Look, sorry about our BBC Crimewatch McCann programme. We comprehensively lied to all you 7 million viewers. ‘Crecheman’ never existed. We fabricated him. Just like that Richard Hall said in his ‘Phantoms’ film”? 

Operation Grange has surely been an expensive charade from the very first. More and more people recognise that now. They had widened the scope for the abduction to take place form 5 to 50 minutes. They have made the unlikely’Smithman’ sighting the centre of their focus. What on earth does Jane Tanner now have to worry about, still less all ‘Blacksmith’s nonsense of her being ‘hidden away and remaining in seclusion.

‘Blacksmith’ winds up with a typical riddle. He wrote:

“Readers, not forum or blue-pencil fantasists, but those who want to know the truth, are invited to ask themselves very carefully indeed what  reasons there could be for the Yard, having announced with great fanfare that they’ve exploded a bomb, refusing to say who the casualties are”. 

As always, it is hard to know what he means because he is so obtuse. I think  he means that Jane Tanner will be some kind of ‘casualty’.

I can only repeat that Redwood and the Crimewatch McCann Show did not make Tanner any kind of casualty; rather, she was vindicated, and her reputation was rescued and restored, because her ‘sighting’, in the eyes of the public, had been proved correct.

This article contained four features common to most ‘Blacksmith’ posts:

1 Swearing – at least one unnecessary ‘F___ing’,  

2 Lavatorial or scatological references, with his unnecessary extra comments about Gerry McCann,

3 A prediction about future events (which have mostly proved disastrously wrong in the past), and 

4 At least one dig at myself. This time it was his comparison of myself -– ‘blue pencil fantasist’ - with himself, one of those ‘who want to know the truth’.  

But since ‘Blacksmith’ resumed his blog, he has made two other posts

One was titled, somewhat pretentiously, ‘The Dialectics of Hatred’. 

This article amounted to a sustained attack on this very forum. Although he characteristically did not name CMOMM, it was clear we were his target. During the six long years of CMOMM’s existence, he has bad-mouthed CMOMM in every other blog article, more than once describing CMOMM as a ‘cesspit’. He has never had a good word to say about us. In fact, when you come to think about it, he never has a good word to say about anybody - except himself and his lofty opinion of himself. He has even been critical of Goncalo Amaral’s tactics on a number of occasions.  

Here are some of his references to CMOMM in that article:

“middle-class fantasists on the internet pursue the McCannn…”

“the current pack of UFO believers and opportunist cranks…”

“unjustified accusations of having ‘supporting evidence’ for their theories…”

“well-known sources that routinely accuse their parents of murdering their sister or implying such an act, with claims of hidden preparations, and the death of the child before May 3”. 

This last quote was, of course, a direct reference to Lizzy HideHo’s recent work on CMOMM.

And then there was this odious comparison:

“Anyone with even superficial knowledge of history and group psychology knows that these popular websites and forums are clearly sourced  from the same psychological wellsprings as the ancient “blood libel”, in which Jews were routinely accused of child murder. Real evidence is strikingly and completely absent…their accusations cannot possess rational origins but arise from other, much deeper, sources than the intellect”.

He continued: “The McCanns had tapped into a gigantic wave of irrationality…and primitive atavism lying just under the conscious mind...now on the anti-McCann websites the ‘sacrificed child archetype’ is now the victim of sinister family members – an acute and murderous version of the Cinderella myth as well as the blood-libel laid on the Jews…they invent  mythical narratives disguised as ‘investigation’ and ‘debate’…”

And there’s more:

“…They give the McCanns are given exactly the same attributes that the uneducated mind once attributed to the Jews – hidden influence over governments, insatiable greed, the ability to pull strings behind the scenes on an unbelievable scale, immense power over the media, just exactly as Hitler claimed the Viennese Jews possessed, and so on and on. They have surrendered rationality and replaced it by  mythical thinking…”

‘Blacksmith’ then introduces the debate that took place about the evidence from ‘Waybaclk Machine’ about the setting-up of the CEOP web-pages about Madeleine. He quite flagrantly lies when he asserts that “There was no debate whatever about the reality of this, even by McCann standards, completely insane, absolutely f__ing certifiably nuts,  scenario. In a display of genuine mass hysteria its reality was cheerfully accepted by almost everyone who contributed…”

Members here simply know that that is a barefaced lie by ‘Blacksmith’. Those who rejected the claims of Steve Marsden and Isabelle McFadden that the CEOP web-page on Madeleine were first set up on 30 April tended IMO to have better of the arguments. Members will also know this to be another lie:

“Mr Bennett was one of those who had no doubt about [the reality of to CEOP page being written on 30 April]”.

‘Blacksmith’ even claimed that it was the ‘Wayback’; debate which made him “decide that the internet pages of the McCann affair might no longer be the place for the little Bureau. We were out of our depth in this sea of magical and mythical thinking…we disassociated ourselves…from them”.

(Pompously, ‘Blacksmith’ likes to use the royal ‘we’ when referring to himself).

He continues: “Claim by the blood-libel anti-teams that they are trying to widen public knowledge - when they are really sating their own appetites and unacknowledged drives – are absurd and convince nobody”.

Not in the least surprisingly, this latest diatribe from ‘Blacksmith’ contained some of the usual scatological and sexual references, for instance referring  to McCann supporters as, quote: “dripping with a kind of sexual pleasure at the prospect of antis being locked up”.

I have often wondered at what really goes on in the mind of ‘Blacksmith’. But it seems pretty clear to me. He projects his own sexual thoughts on to others. 

‘Blacksmith’ also wrote a third piece

It began with another classic piece of ‘Blacksmith’ pretension: “We finished writing about the McCanns some months ago because our aims have been achieved and any further running commentary risks prejudicing the legal process”.

The article promised “…to remind people of our final views and conclusions about the affair”.

It boasts that he “referred to sources demonstrating the truth of our conclusions”, and then attacks everybody who ‘disagrees with our conclusions’ as set out in our article ‘The Cracked Mirror’, who has “simply avoided the evidence, thus wasting our, and everybody else’s, time”.

A classic example of ‘Blacksmith’s overweening arrogance.

He says that the McCanns and their friends ‘invented an abductor…fleshing out of the “abductor” with details that the eye-witness could not have seen and which were only put together by the group effort, not by her original description.

Unfortunately for the collusion attempt…the carefully created timeline with its fake and absurdly accurate stopwatch timings leave no room for a replacement abductor to be fitted in between 9 and 9.30pm. Nobody from the group just happened to be in the street to see a Smithman figure with a child in his arms, the person identified by an independent witness as Gerry McCann.

He goes on: “Neither the Portuguese Police, Leicestershire Police,  Scotland Yard nor the prosecutors of two countries, Portugal and the UK CPS, claim that there is evidence of the couple having been complicit in the disappearance of the child. The case files support them. Scotland Yard says they are not suspects in their investigation”.

Then he adds: “If there is general agreement that no evidence exists of the commission of a crime by any of the group and none to be found in the case files - and nobody with the slightest legal knowledge disputes this - then there is, of course, no need of any cover-up assistance for the group, whether by politicians, media people or, literally, anyone else”.

To set his conclusions in stone, he adds: “An accident involving the child and a lucky disposal of her remains by persons unknown, but drawn from the pool of people close to her that night, is consistent with all the known facts and does not demand mysterious additions”.

So here we have, from ‘Blacksmith’s pen:

A - A lucky disposal’ of Madeleine’s remains

B - By person unknown

C - But ‘drawn from the pool of people close to her that night (whoever they are, and he doesn’t say).

Having set this unlikely conclusion before us, ‘Blacksmith’ resumes his attacks on Madeleine McCann researchers:

“An ever widening circle of possibilities and ‘suspects’ initiated by the parents' critics….”

“Their journey away from the facts…their realm of the imagination”.

“They invent ‘paedophile rings’ at the heart of British government succouring her father….”

“McCann critics are unintentionally working in the interests of the parents, for confusion is good….”

So let me conclude this article by examining what ‘Blacksmith’ wants us to do, namely examine his alleged ‘fact-based’ conclusions in ‘The Cracked Mirror’ article.

The essence of his theory, which he proclaims as ‘the only truth’, is that, quote, “the McCanns and their friends made an utter hash of their childcare arrangements”. Because of that, he opines, the group did not check their children as often as they should have done, leading an unknown person to abduct Madeleine on the night of Thursday 3 May 2015.

For from being an article examining the facts, the 35 pages of the ‘Cracked Mirror’ article has very few facts. Most striking of all, on not one of those pages is there even a mention of the evidence of Martin Grime and his two cadaver dogs, Eddie & Keela.

Instead, there is endless speculation as to why the McCanns and their group of friends decided not to use baby-sitters, and on why the group then invented stories about their checking arrangements on the night in order to escape blame for the fact that Madeleine really had been abducted that night.

That has been Blacksmith’s theory all along. And that is why he detests with a visceral hatred all that we have been doing on CMOMM for the past 6 years.

That is why he repeatedly calls us ‘a cess-pit’. He hates the research and discussions on this forum. I have no doubt that he has broken yet another promises to stop posting about the case because he is disturbed by Lizzy HideHo’s recent articles.

In ‘The Cracked Mirror’, ‘Blacksmith’ emphasised:  “The archiving summary ends, after all, with the unassailable statement that there is no evidence of the commission of any crime by the McCanns and, as we know, abductions do happen…”, and for good measure, he added this:

There were no major discrepancies in the versions of events which the seven provided to the UK police…the Rogatory interviews, coming as they did after almost a year's silence, tended in many cases to strengthen the seven's credibility…who can blame the seven for tacitly adopting a line to cover up Madeleine’s abduction and sticking to it? Wouldn’t you?” (emphasis by ‘Blacksmith’).

Not for ‘Blacksmith’ the patient analysis of a mass of contradictory witness statements.

Not for ‘Blacksmith’ approaching world experts on digital camera photoshopping.

Not for ‘Blacksmith’ the detailed research on the weather conditions that week, to verify (or otherwise) when that ‘Last Photo’ was taken.

Not for ‘Blacksmith’ an examination of the dogs’ alerts and the McCanns’ reaction to them.

Not for Blacksmith any acknowledgement that Nuno Lorenco made up a story about his daughter nearly being kidnapped by Wojchiech Krokowski, nor any analysis of who might have put him up to that.  

No, for him, he backs up, as he always has done, the McCanns’ abduction claims, and supports Operation Grange’s theories as set out in the 2013 BBC Crimewatch McCann Show.

Make no mistake. ‘Blacksmith’ is an impostor, a fraud; someone who with the use of flowery language has bamboozled not a few people into thinking he is some kind of expert on the case. Clearly he is not, and his claims to have contacts with the British security services should be taken seriously.

At least ‘aquila’, ‘Verdi’ and ‘Lioned’ on the forum have got him well and truly sussed, as have a few other members.

I thought we had seen the last of Blacksmith’s unadulterated and misleading rubbish on CMOMM. Unfortunately not.

 



Tony Bennett, 20 December 2015                   
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Mark Willis on 20.12.15 14:26

It always appeared to me that Blacksmith was so busy consulting Roget's that what he ended up saying was lost in his continual desire to remind us of his extensive lexicon. If self-importance were McCann case facts he'd be a genius. Another one of those who announce their departure, smugly anticipating hordes of admirers entreating him to return. When that doesn't happen out pours the thinly veiled poison.
The man makes Hutton look empathetically egalitarian.
Hows that for sesquipedalian, Blacksmith?

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 20.12.15 20:04

Well said - couldn't agree more.  I've always thought, if you want to entice a listening audience, a good starting point is to make yourself clearly understood - trying to impress with false knowledge presented by way of Egyptian hieroglyphics or Arabic script achieves nothing, least of all genuine admiration.  Akin to people who rely on BrainyQuotes.com to pack out their otherwise tedious repertoire in the hope readers will be overwhelmed by their pseudo extensive knowledge.

The blacksmith I believe has some sort of enthusiastic following, I can't help but think it's rather like somebody feigning to understand a contemporary art form or a dark comedy screened on television.  Call their bluff by asking them to interpret so you can also understand and appreciate - of course they don't have an answer.

This case seems to attract self opinionated bleeeeps with nothing better to do with their time than churn out blog on blog of ill-informed irrelevant verbiage.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 20.12.15 23:01

@TonyBennett wrote:  That has been Blacksmith’s theory all along. And that is why he detests with a visceral hatred all that we have been doing on CMOMM for the past 6 years.  That is why he repeatedly calls us ‘a cess-pit’. He hates the research and discussions on this forum.


Interesting to note also, there exists a small group (could be more extensive than I'm aware) of like minded folk circulating the internet, with an almost identical approach to the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - never deviating far from the abduction theory when occasionally alluding to the subject but otherwise devoting their entire existence to discrediting and insulting anybody that has actually researched the case thoroughly, presented different topics for general discussion whilst trying to uncover the truth about Madeleine's disappearance.

It matters not what the subject matter of discussion might be, there you will always find the same antagonists misrepresenting everything written, deliberately twisting words and selectively quoting, knowing full well that taken out of context, a single sentence or paragraph loses it intended meaning.  When cornered by a persistent critic then they resort to abuse - every time!!! 

Ignorant egocentrics who strive to  humiliate others by feigning academic prowess and in-depth knowledge of the case - all of which can be exposed with very little effort if one takes time to actually read what they write, rather than blindly accept what they write as factual just because the author says it is.  As you, Tony, have above illustrated to perfection.
 
Also interesting to note, the group all target the same people for abuse - your good self, Jill Havern and this forum always up front!!  Can't be all bad - they must fear something, why else would they bother?

I understand some forum members think it inappropriate to keep banging on about specific individuals but I'm one of those irritating buggers that can't sit back and ignore what's being said - and yes, I am the same in the real world.  I just detest injustice of any description, these people dish the dirt but haven't the guts to take on opposition - they hide away in their own little blogsphere which is cowardice in the extreme !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.12.15 23:45

@Verdi wrote:@TonyBennett wrote:  That has been Blacksmith’s theory all along. And that is why he detests with a visceral hatred all that we have been doing on CMOMM for the past 6 years.  That is why he repeatedly calls us ‘a cess-pit’. He hates the research and discussions on this forum.

====

Interesting to note also, there exists a small group (could be more extensive than I'm aware) of like minded folk circulating the internet, with an almost identical approach to the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - never deviating far from the abduction theory when occasionally alluding to the subject but otherwise devoting their entire existence to discrediting and insulting anybody that has actually researched the case thoroughly, presented different topics for general discussion whilst trying to uncover the truth about Madeleine's disappearance.

It matters not what the subject matter of discussion might be, there you will always find the same antagonists misrepresenting everything written, deliberately twisting words and selectively quoting, knowing full well that taken out of context, a single sentence or paragraph loses it intended meaning.  When cornered by a persistent critic then they resort to abuse - every time!!! 

Ignorant egocentrics who strive to  humiliate others by feigning academic prowess and in-depth knowledge of the case - all of which can be exposed with very little effort if one takes time to actually read what they write, rather than blindly accept what they write as factual just because the author says it is.  As you, Tony, have above illustrated to perfection.
 
Also interesting to note, the group all target the same people for abuse - your good self, Jill Havern and this forum always up front!!  Can't be all bad - they must fear something, why else would they bother?

I understand some forum members think it inappropriate to keep banging on about specific individuals but I'm one of those irritating buggers that can't sit back and ignore what's being said - and yes, I am the same in the real world.  I just detest injustice of any description, these people dish the dirt but haven't the guts to take on opposition - they hide away in their own little blogsphere which is cowardice in the extreme !
Thank you very much for all of those observations. 

In answer to your point above re 'the like-minded group circulating the internet', it is always of interest to see which forums and blogs link to Blacksmith's blog. I won't mention any names. There are just 4 or 5 who do so. 

All those forum owners and blogs who do so are no doubt well aware that Blacksmith's long-established view is that this is a genuine case of abduction - and he also believes, despite what Martin Grime says, that Madeleine may still be alive. Anyone who links to Blacksmith's blog is also aware that he has been calling CMOMM a 'cess-pit' for years and that he regularly - incessantly one might say - makes me a target of his abuse. It is equally instructive to see which people on the net have copied Blacksmith's phrase 'cess-pit' to refer to us here. Again I will refrain from naming names.

Let me summarise Blacksmith's 'take' on the case once again for those who don't want to wade through my long post about him:

Blacksmith believes that Madeleine was abducted. Blacksmith does not believe a word of what Martin Grime said. Blacksmith says that the Tapas group as a whole were so ashamed of their poor child care arrangements that they hastily made up false details of their 'checking' regime. Blacksmith says that the abductor is still at large and that Madeleine could yet be found alive. Finally, the theory of Blacksmith is virtually identical to those of the McCanns and of Operation Grange. That is why his attacks on CMOMM have become so vicious of late, now accusing us all here of a deep need to hate people and being guilty of a type of 'Jewish blood libel'. Make no mistake. This is deliberate hatred by Blacksmith towards this forum.          

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Mark Willis on 21.12.15 8:00

@Verdi wrote:Well said - couldn't agree more.  I've always thought, if you want to entice a listening audience, a good starting point is to make yourself clearly understood - trying to impress with false knowledge presented by way of Egyptian hieroglyphics or Arabic script achieves nothing, least of all genuine admiration.  Akin to people who rely on BrainyQuotes.com to pack out their otherwise tedious repertoire in the hope readers will be overwhelmed by their pseudo extensive knowledge.

The blacksmith I believe has some sort of enthusiastic following, I can't help but think it's rather like somebody feigning to understand a contemporary art form or a dark comedy screened on television.  Call their bluff by asking them to interpret so you can also understand and appreciate - of course they don't have an answer.

This case seems to attract self opinionated bleeeeps with nothing better to do with their time than churn out blog on blog of ill-informed irrelevant verbiage.

agree Emperor's nude clothes...

Oh, and remember Mr Verdi, I have principles, and if you don't like those, I have others....

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Mark Willis on 21.12.15 8:04

I gave up on Blacksmith years ago. So did my horse.

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Ashwarya on 21.12.15 11:24

Tony, I have been an avid reader of Blacksmith right from the Cracked Mirror onwards, and I have never seen anything to suggest that he thinks there was a genuine abduction, or that he is anything other than a strong supporter of Detective Amaral.  Even in his very recent articles that is absolutely clear:

"Nothing has been discovered to suggest that the parents'  call for a world-wide search beyond Praia da Luz  for the child herself or for possible criminals has any evidential justification. An accident involving the child and a lucky disposal of her remains by persons unknown, but drawn from the pool of people close to her that night, is consistent with all the known facts and does not demand mysterious additions."

I admit his language is not very ladylike, but that doesn't negate his basic point that the situation was much simpler than many of us imagine.  I personally think the parents were helped by Ocean Club and the wider group of holidaymakers beyond the Tapas 9 for reasons we can only speculate at the moment, but the swinging theory would certainly have given them all a common incentive not to reveal the truth at the time.  They probably all bitterly regret that decision now.

Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Amy Dean on 21.12.15 11:37

I'm not an avid reader like Ashwarya so may have missed something but I can't recall anything which made me wonder if Blacksmith believed in the abduction story.

Amy Dean

Posts : 249
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 45
Location : Wherever I hang my hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith says that Madeleine was abducted

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.15 11:44

@Ashwarya wrote:Tony, I have been an avid reader of Blacksmith right from the Cracked Mirror onwards, and I have never seen anything to suggest that he thinks there was a genuine abduction, or that he is anything other than a strong supporter of Detective Amaral.  Even in his very recent articles that is absolutely clear:

"Nothing has been discovered to suggest that the parents'  call for a world-wide search beyond Praia da Luz  for the child herself or for possible criminals has any evidential justification. An accident involving the child and a lucky disposal of her remains by persons unknown, but drawn from the pool of people close to her that night, is consistent with all the known facts and does not demand mysterious additions."

I admit his language is not very ladylike, but that doesn't negate his basic point that the situation was much simpler than many of us imagine.  I personally think the parents were helped by Ocean Club and the wider group of holidaymakers beyond the Tapas 9 for reasons we can only speculate at the moment, but the swinging theory would certainly have given them all a common incentive not to reveal the truth at the time.  They probably all bitterly regret that decision now.
Hallo Ashwarya, nice to see you on the forum once again: 'Long time - No see'.

There are one of two possibilities. Either:

(1) You have been too naïve and unable to penetrate Blacksmith's riddles and obfuscations to see what he is really saying, or

(2) You know perfectly well what he is saying, and are trying to fool us.

I am wondering if you have ever read Blacksmith's turgid and speculative set of imaginings that he set out in his 'Cracked Mirrror' article back in 2009, and which he says he still stands by, every word.  

If you ever did read it, here are four short extracts from that article which makes his position abundantly clear; the trouble is that you have to wade through acres of text to find them.

Blacksmith wrote: 
 
"To look at the case through the eyes of the investigators is not to impute guilt. The archiving summary ends, after all, with the unassailable statement that there is no evidence of the commission of any crime by the McCanns and, as we know, abductions do happen..."

Blacksmith wrote:

"Documentary evidence, the crèche records and restaurant reservation sheets, for example, generally backed up the group's version of events, as did the police statements of independent witnesses such as the Mark Warner and restaurant staff...There were no major discrepancies in the versions of events which the seven provided to the UK police..."

Blacksmith wrote:

"These [Rogatory] interviews, coming as they did after almost a year's silence, tended in many cases to strengthen the seven's credibility..."

Blacksmith wrote:

"There are urgent questions surrounding the holiday group still requiring an answer. And that is whether one believes in the possibility of an abduction - as I do - or not".

++++++++++++++

P.S.   @ Amy Dean wrote:

QUOTE

I'm not an avid reader like Ashwarya so may have missed something but I can't recall anything which made me wonder if Blacksmith believed in the abduction story.

UNQUOTE

REPLY:  Yes I think you have missed something.  May I most respectfully suggest that you find Blacksmith's 'Cracked Mirror' article, which he claims is the UNARGUABLE TRUTH, and read and digest it - and then you will see exactly what he is saying   

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 21.12.15 12:51

Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.

It's a pact - IF ever one of the gang stray on to a public forum they will slightly mollify their comments in order to win favour and/or retain a position of respect.  Watch, listen and learn..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The most important document

Post by willowthewisp on 21.12.15 12:58

@Verdi wrote:Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.

It's a pact - IF ever one of the gang stray on to a public forum they will slightly mollify their comments in order to win favour and/or retain a position of respect.  Watch, listen and learn..
Hi Verdi, I can only compare the Nicholas Parson's game show,"The sale of the Century" and Operation Grange?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1360
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Ashwarya on 21.12.15 13:32

Hi Tony

I read here almost every day, didn't realise it was such a long time since I posted, but there are much more knowledgeable people around so I don't post often.

I don't have any strong opinions except for my unending support of Dr Amaral, whose treatment at the hands of the McCanns and their cronies has been absolutely despicable in my view, and I know he never believed in the abduction story.  I will have to take your word about what Blacksmith has said in the past, as I can't remember every word, nor do I go back to previous articles, I just read them as he publishes them.  However my overwhelming impression has always been that he was on the same page as me with regard to the McCanns.  I may be wrong - I often am about things.  I do sometimes get the impression that Blacksmith is more than one person, but it would still seem odd to express such different views within the same blog. 

The only certain thing is that you and I are both quoting his words accurately.  Obviously he is right, or was in 2009, that there was no actual evidence against the McCanns or they could have been arrested and charged.  That situation may be different now since the Met investigation, we just don't know.  The Tapas reservation sheets etc may have been fabricated, to tie in with the story, and the Ocean Club staff might have been put under pressure by their employers for reputational reasons.  I can't at all account for your third and fourth quotations from 2009, but they are inconsistent in my view with what he has said in his recent article that I quoted from.

This is all just my opinion - without direct knowledge of what happened around 3 May 2007 all I can do is speculate and read other people's thoughts.  I have to say though it was the inconsistent reports from PdL in the first few days (time intervals between checks varying from 15mins in some versions to 1 hour in others, shutters jemmied/no sign of break-in, etc), followed by the McCanns' strange body language and the fact that no-one was asking them any pertinent questions, that made me want to find out what other people were thinking. 

If any of this makes me guilty of wanting to fool anyone, then I can only apologise and withdraw.  Nothing could be further from my intentions.

Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Mark Willis on 21.12.15 16:23

QED Tony.

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 21.12.15 20:41

@Ashwarya wrote:   "Obviously he is right, or was in 2009, that there was no actual evidence against the McCanns or they could have been arrested and charged."

WOOF!  WOOF!  WOOF!

@Ashwarya wrote:  "That situation may be different now since the Met investigation, we just don't know."

If there was any actual evidence against the McCanns they would have been arrested and charged.  Operation Grange is winding down - that to my mind says it all.

NB:  Are there two concurrent threads running on this same subject?  Confusion is not good.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 21.12.15 22:54

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.

It's a pact - IF ever one of the gang stray on to a public forum they will slightly mollify their comments in order to win favour and/or retain a position of respect.  Watch, listen and learn..
Hi Verdi, I can only compare the Nicholas Parson's game show,"The sale of the Century" and Operation Grange?
big grin  Well it certainly aint Bruce Forsyth 'The Price is Right' is it?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.15 22:55

@Ashwarya wrote:Hi Tony

I read here almost every day, didn't realise it was such a long time since I posted, but there are much more knowledgeable people around so I don't post often.

REPLY: Good evening.

I don't have any strong opinions except for my unending support of Dr Amaral, whose treatment at the hands of the McCanns and their cronies has been absolutely despicable in my view, and I know he never believed in the abduction story. 

I will have to take your word about what Blacksmith has said in the past, as I can't remember every word, nor do I go back to previous articles, I just read them as he publishes them. 

REPLY: In his recent set of three posts, he very firmly nailed his colours to the mast once again and proclaimed: "I told the truth in my 'Cracked Mirror' article and nothing has changed". He then went on to argue that anyone who disagreed with him was either mad, was a hater, had a fevered imagination, or was guilty of a 'Jewish blood libel'. Or maybe all four.

@ Ashwarya, as this 'Cracked Mirror' article is Blacksmith's defining, and final viewpoint on the case, please take the trouble to read the 'Cracked Mirror' - and then in amongst all the obfuscations, riddles, meanderings and speculations, you will see that his essential conclusion is that Madeleine was abducted - but also that the Mccanns lied about how she was abducted.    


However my overwhelming impression has always been that he was on the same page as me with regard to the McCanns.  I may be wrong - I often am about things. 

REPLY: Because Blacksmith is so opaque, deliberately so IMO, and never speaks plainly, I agree that it is often hard to understand what, if anything, he is trying to say. However, not only is he not on the same page as you, he's reading a script from a wholly different book!   

I do sometimes get the impression that Blacksmith is more than one person, but it would still seem odd to express such different views within the same blog. 

REPLY: It is all one person, but with many moods. To be honest, his 'Cracked Mirror' article does indeed say quite a few apparently contradictory ideas. But his main thrust is: Madeleine was abducted,  the Tapas 9 were embarrassed about it, and so they invented a story to make the abduction seem much less their fault. Blacksmith has airbrushed Martin Grime out of the picture as though he never existed.     

The only certain thing is that you and I are both quoting his words accurately.  Obviously he is right, or was in 2009, that there was no actual evidence against the McCanns or they could have been arrested and charged.  That situation may be different now since the Met investigation, we just don't know.  The Tapas reservation sheets etc may have been fabricated, to tie in with the story, and the Ocean Club staff might have been put under pressure by their employers for reputational reasons.  I can't at all account for your third and fourth quotations from 2009, but they are inconsistent in my view with what he has said in his recent article that I quoted from.

REPLY: Sometimes you have to study his words carefully, as some of his obfuscation is deliberate. I do not think he has ever contradicted his view in the 'Cracked Mirror' that abduction is at least possible, if not likely. He proclaims his 'Cracked Mirror' article as 'Holy Writ'.  

This is all just my opinion - without direct knowledge of what happened around 3 May 2007 all I can do is speculate and read other people's thoughts.  I have to say though it was the inconsistent reports from PdL in the first few days (time intervals between checks varying from 15mins in some versions to 1 hour in others, shutters jemmied/no sign of break-in, etc), followed by the McCanns' strange body language and the fact that no-one was asking them any pertinent questions, that made me want to find out what other people were thinking. 

REPLY: Have a look at Blacksmith's analysis in the 'Cracked Mirror'. He doesn't say that these 'inconsistencies', or contradictions to use the proper term, are to hide a death. He merely says that these contradictions arise because the abduction of Madeleine shamed their woeful child care arrangements. Compare that with Lizzy HideHo's recent analyses, for example - and you'll soon see that she and Blacksmith are poles apart. 

If any of this makes me guilty of wanting to fool anyone, then I can only apologise and withdraw.  Nothing could be further from my intentions.

REPLY: Understood, I did not mean to be critical or impertinent. I just wanted members and guests here to be as clear as crystal that Blacksmith totally dismisses Martin Grime's evidence and sticks with his view that Madeleine was abducted.  

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.15 23:01

@Verdi wrote:Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.
But look at Blacksmith's words:

"I believe in the possibility of abduction".

So I think your formula should be slightly altered to:

Neglect = abduction by an unknown person = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Verdi on 21.12.15 23:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.
But look at Blacksmith's words:

"I believe in the possibility of abduction".

So I think your formula should be slightly altered to:

Neglect = abduction by an unknown person = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.
howdy I stand corrected!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3556
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith: The Most Important Document in the Case

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.12.15 23:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Cut out all the superfluous words and what's left? 

Neglect = fatal accident = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.
But look at Blacksmith's actual words:

"I believe in the possibility of abduction" (Cracked Mirror) and

"An accident involving the child and a lucky disposal of her remains by persons unknown, but drawn from the pool of people close to her that night is consistent with all the known facts..." (Blacksmith this month) and

"In conclusion...it is not possible to obtain a solid and objective conclusion about what really happened that night, nor about the present location of the missing child..." (Cracked Mirror)



So I think your formula should be slightly altered to:

Neglect = abduction by an unknown person OR an accident and a 'lucky' disposal of her remains by unknown persons = panic = fake abduction = reputation management = why was Dr Amaral so inept as not to see the obvious.

Given Blacksmith's insistence that we over here spend far too much time speculating without evidence, I would love to see Blacksmith's evidential basis for asserting that there might have been::

1. An accident, followed by

2. Disposal of her remains, which was

3. Lucky, and which was by

4. Persons unknown, but

5. Drawn from a 'pool of people', who were

6. 'Close to her'.


This is classic Blacksmith. It is basically nonsense. He is saying that it's consistent with the evidence to suggest that Madeleine's body was disposed of, luckily, by an unknown person who was 'close to her'.

But also that he believes in the possibility of abduction.   

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum